Charlie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slickey
slickey
54 Followers

I felt her lips gently brush my face near the corner of my lips and I smiled. Her hand was still working its magic and I could feel it working its way up towards my breast. As her lips made full contact with mine she caressed the underside of my boob.

We stayed like that for a long time just kissing, holding, caressing, and being close to one another. It was perfect; I wouldn’t have traded that time for anything in the world.

After awhile though, I felt the meds really kick in and relax me. Casey was so in tune with me that she immediately noticed.

“Hey, let’s get you to bed, you’ve had a rough couple of weeks, I’m sure your bed is calling your name” she whispered in my ear. My eyes were already closed and a smile spread across my face.

“One condition” I said. She raised an eyebrow in question. “You spend the night in our bed.”

“Are you sure?” She questioned. “You know I’m a wild sleeper, I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Honestly, I don’t care as long as I am close to you” I replied. She got a big grin on her face and answered with a nod. I gave her one last quick kiss before we made our way to our room. God that sounds so good. Our room.

We both did what we needed in the bathroom and I slipped under the covers in my usual sleeping attire, just panties, before Casey emerged from brushing her teeth. When Casey came out of the bathroom, she was wearing a night shirt and loose fitting shorts. I actually heard her groan when she pulled the covers down to reveal my almost naked body.

Hearing her want for me set my body on fire and once again, I knew there was nothing we could really do about it for the time being. He want for me also surprised me just like her all in declaration at the hospital. I knew she said that she finally realized that I was the one but I expected there to be a phase where I would ease her into the lifestyle. I never in a million years thought that she would dive right in.

She slipped her night shirt off along with the shorts and climbed under the covers with me. My left side was where I had the broken ribs so it was more comfortable to lay on my right side. I snuggled up against Casey’s back and draped my left arm over her body and across her stomach. We both let out a content sigh as we drifted off to sleep.

slickey
slickey
54 Followers
12