Charlie Ch. 08

Story Info
They meet an experienced, aggressive, and eccentric player.
2.8k words
3.67
8.3k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8

Leif and I went to this opening at the college art gallery. I was excited about it because I'd hung out with the art students from time to time. They could certainly talk the talk and I was curious if they could do the work to support it. It was at eight on a Wednesday night and my Thursday morning class had been cancelled due to the massive amount of snow and ice on the ground. Nonetheless, countless other campus dwellers trekked their way to the gallery that night. The student gallery was located in the lower level of the library and was very modern. It had high ceilings, marble looking floors, and glass walls on one side. The show was of mixed artists. Painters, sculptors, and photographers.

We found ourselves admiring a beautiful and very large abstract painting. The artist demonstrated superior knowledge of color theory. I recognized his name from a party and was impressed, but he wasn't at the opening. I felt his painting represented spring and all the new life it brought forth. Leif felt it was a more internal painting that represented "happy emotional turmoil." We soon turned our attention to a glossy photograph about ten inches by ten inches. It was of a woman in a mini skirt restrained to slats on a wall by her ankles and wrists. She was pissing into a wine glass while another woman with a crop stood over her, her crop pressing into the other woman's thigh and there were red crop marks all over the pissing woman's body. On her thighs, on her back, on her face. The submissive woman had her back turned to the camera but turned her head to face the camera and wore an expression of satisfaction and arrogance. Leif and I were discussing golden showers when the photographer approached us.

"So. Who do you think is in control here?" she asked, obnoxiously interrupting our private conversation. I indignantly asked her who she was.

"I'm so sorry. I'm Tanya. I'm the photographer. What do you think?" she asked eagerly.

Leif said something stupid like, "Well. Obviously the woman with the horse thingy," quickly giving up on our conversation and engaging the "photographer." Tanya was very tall for a woman, 5'8". She was also very slender all along her body, slender legs, a round, firm, but small ass, small breasts, slender arms, a long neck. She had stick straight black hair that hung low down her back in one layer, almost to her hips, and long bangs that nearly covered her dark eyes which slanted down in the inner corners and blinked emphatically.

Tanya turned to me and asked me what I thought. I'm not ashamed to say, I was pissed at her for interrupting, and I didn't want to talk to this broad, but Leif did. And I wanted to please him. I told her it was obviously the other woman. I drew attention to the model's face and said she obviously staged the whole thing.

"That's exactly what I was going for!" exclaimed Tanya and she, in my opinion, way too soon, invited us to her room to look at some more pictures. Leif and I were the only people who had the guts to be caught standing in front of that picture and Tanya was completely over-enthusiastic. Leif was interested, but I was a little taken aback by Tanya's over-enthusiasm but I saw how involved Leif was so I went along with the seemingly minor detour.

It was winter already and we tramped the short distance through the snow, throwing a few snowballs along the way. I totally plowed Leif over into a bank of snow, or, rather, Leif allowed himself to be plowed over, falling over laughing and we shared an intimate glance with each other before the two of us caught ourselves in the company of another. Even though I wasn't really happy with our plans, I didn't want Tanya to be left out, I know how that feels, so I landed a snowball right on the back of Tanya's head, right on her perfectly coiffed silky smooth hair. Tanya retaliated vigorously by knocking me over into another bank of snow. By the time we reached Tanya's room we were all covered in snow and tired from deep, stomach cramping laughter.

Tanya pulled out her portfolio right away when we reached her room. She sat in between Leif and I on her bed, her 20 by 16 inch portfolio in her lap. Her photos were all erotic, all glossy, all BDSM, all so sensual, so sensory, big and in our faces. I could tell Lief was a little more engrossed than I, but he was more of a stranger to such things than I. I could almost feel the sensations being pictured. The pictures were good. There was a woman with clamps all around her breasts. There was a woman with elaborate rope bondage all across her body tied to a chair, shot from various angles. There was a close up of a man's collar being pulled and his face beginning to turn red. This was all instantly exciting for me, but at the time, I was unclear about why, despite my perception of myself as experienced. For Leif, I posited, the juxtaposition of sexuality and BDSM made the photographs equally exciting. The woman with clamps on her breasts had her legs spread. The woman tied to a chair had her labia opened by the rope. And there was something vaguely but undeniably exciting about the photograph of the man in the collar. Lief stared quizzically at that photo a little longer than the other ones.

Leif later suggested maybe he ought to get a collar for me, but he didn't know how that worked, he was worried I would be offended, didn't know who was to pick it out, or how to affix it with the proper amount of care and aggression. He was such a newbie.

When we got into the room and got settled down, I got a chance to observe Tanya more closely. Tanya liked to swing her hair off her shoulders gracefully, almost haughtily, when she was thinking, sometimes knotting it into itself and letting it slowly slip free. She walked fluidly, one step began as soon as the other landed, and it almost appeared as if she were floating.

But her hands told a different story. They swung heavily as she walked. Tanya was so impassioned about her artwork she would gesture with her arms wildly and inappropriately as she spoke of her photographs.

It was as if Tanya had been trained her whole life to be elegant, poised, and dignified, but had found passion in photography and her eccentricity was stirring up inside her and finding its way out through her enthusiastic hands, her sociopathic blinking, and her overreactions to subtle social cues to engage with people.

Tanya tried to talk about the formal characteristics of the photographs, the colors, the composition, the layout, but I got the sense she too could feel the sexual tension between her two new friends. Tanya tried to discuss the social implications of role play and how the varying facial expressions on the submissives in her photographs demonstrated the intricacies, but her two new friends just liked the big glossy sex in front of them, and we wanted to go home and fuck with whatever makeshift restraints we had collected over the months (zip ties, duct tape, saran wrap we stole from the cafeteria). Tanya, finally frustrated, slammed her portfolio shut and jumped up, spinning around to face us.

"How long have you two been into BDSM?" Tanya asked.

"We're not really a couple," I said. Leif eyed me. We'd been sleeping together and playing for a few months. "But I've been into it for about six months."

"I get it," said Tanya, she saw the dynamics immediately. "And you're just going with the flow. Am I right?" she asked, directing her attention to Leif. Leif nodded. Tanya sighed and dropped her head into her hands. She told us we both had a lot to learn and to take our clothes of. No, she told Lief to take both our clothes off.

"What?" I asked.

"What?!!?" Leif asked.

She told us we should take our clothes off because we were sopping wet and shivering from the snow, and that we should put them on the radiator to dry... and add some humidity to the dry winter air. Right, I thought. Then she feebly offered her "help." She said she would, "show us how it's done." Frankly I liked how we were doing it and didn't want to be schooled by a rich art student. She seemed to withdraw minutely, as if she'd had the realization of her own social overexcitement and her own over-eagerness.

At this point, something clicked in me. I wanted to be there at that moment. This was new and exciting. And although Tanya was moving really fast with us, I admired her confidence, and wished Leif would handle himself with a similar level of confidence. I was there hoping Leif would learn something. Leif and I glanced at each other. I was wound up by the possibility of this new experience, but Leif became hesitant, and I think intimidated, but he went along. He unwrapped my orange scarf from around my neck and pulled off my thickly knit sweater, putting the items on the radiator, exposing an orange camisole worn without a bra. He unzipped his hoody and pulled off his tee-shirt. Then we both just looked expectantly at Tanya.

"All of them," Tanya said. "No, Leif, you can leave your pants on." And Tanya and Leif both enjoyed watching me get stripped down to my wool socks, with which I wasn't willing to part. It was too cold. Tanya dug through a rubber tote bin she had and pulled out some ankle and arm restraints, two short lengths of rope, and two locks for the arm restraint. "Now tell her to get on the bed."

Leif protested at this point. He said something like, "I'm not sure I wanna-" and got cut off by Tanya blathering on about giving submissives what they need. He told me to get on the bed sweetly, and I dutifully began to. Tanya stopped him immediately. I stopped crawling on the bed, thinking I had done something wrong too. "Not like that," Tanya said. She told him to say it with authority, with confidence, and told us to try it again."

"Get on the bed!" said Leif. It was awesome! I nearly jumped on the bed. Tanya handed Leif all the supplies she'd pulled out of the rubber tote and told him to use them wisely and to, "Make her accessible to you. Make her yours." Something about that didn't sit right with me. But like I said, at that point I was still unsure about things, even though I though I knew everything about myself. Leif looked at the gear for a minute and seemed to scheme. Finally he cuffed my ankles and arms and told me to lie on my stomach. He ran the two short lengths of rope through the d-rings in the ankles and the through the d-rings in the arm cuffs, pulling my legs and arms back and together into an extreme hogtie. He spread my knees open and ran his fingers along my skin, awakening my most surface of senses. He ran his fingers along the tips of my toes, down the backs of my legs, under the curve of my butt, he let two fingers run down my outer labia and back up my inner labia, only touching the surface. This felt very nice, especially since we had an observer, so to show my enjoyment, and appear more appealing to my "audience" I arched my back in response, also making more of my pussy available to him. Tanya was watching this and sat down at her desk, under the shadow of a lamp, and began writhing slowly, almost indeterminately, waiting for her moment. I could see her through the corner of my eye, and while I could only see vague movements, I knew she was enjoying her voyeurism.

Leif walked to the front of the bed and unzipped his zipper. His intentions were clear.

Tanya told Leif to pull my head up by my hair, her voice softened now, like velvet. She was grabbing her breasts with her wild hands fiercely, possibly pinching at her nipples, pressing her breasts, squeezing them hard I imagined, manhandling herself. Leif pulled his cock out and jerked it a few times before grabbing me by the hair and lifting my head to his cock. He pressed himself into my face, I know he felt my teeth gently dragging along the very outside of him. My head was pressed back and my throat was opened and Leif could get all the way in. He fucked my mouth, my throat, slowly.

In a low slow drawl and low tone, Tanya said something contrastingly aggressive. She told Leif to grab my hair harder and fuck my mouth like he fucks my pussy. Leif protested again, saying he didn't want to gag me.

"You do want to gag her," said Tanya. Leif looked down at me. I perplexedly looked up at him. The problem with this whole situation was that neither of us felt comfortable communicating honestly in front of this seemingly superior stranger.

He asked me, "Are you okay with this?" I wanted to be a good submissive. I wanted to impress the all-knowing Tanya. I nodded. Leif began thrusting into my mouth the way I let him thrust into my pussy, that is to say, the hardest he ever had. He grabbed my hair together with one hand and putting his hand on the top of my head with the other. Once Leif built up a steady rhythm he began enjoying himself thoroughly, dropping his head back, and his plunges into my mouth shook my entire body, my restrained ankles, my ass, my legs. This is the point at which Tanya crept over and began touching my legs. I hadn't told her it was okay, but she clearly knew what she was doing and it felt good. Leif began dividing his attention between us two girls and was visibly distressed by Tanya's presence. Tanya told him to relax, and that she was just going to "give some pleasure" to me, and didn't Leif want me to have pleasure? Jesus, we were both such newbies.

"Okay," he said, allowing her into the bed. Tanya slipped off her boots and climbed onto its foot. She insensitively spread my legs and immediately ran her tongue along my inner labia. She pulled open my ass with her fingers and circled her tongue around my anus and back down to my pussy. Somehow, for some reason, I remembered my time with Justine at that moment. She kissed my outer labia and inner thighs. She ran her fingers along the wetness she had created and pressed them into me, causing a muffled moan to escape my lips. Tanya coordinated with Leif's thrusts and thrusted into me with her fingers right as Leif thrusted into my mouth. I could feel Tanya spitting all over me until I was slick and slippery and Tanya's finger slipped freely back and forth across my clit and over and into my ass, all the while pumping in unison with Leif's thrusts until Leif finally began to cum.

Tanya saw Leif loosing his cool and Tanya ordered him to cum on my face. Leif did but I could tell he really wanted to cum down my throat. Tanya insisted I get off and I got flipped over onto my back. I was used to feeling the endorphin rush of playing kinky, but something felt different. I felt more like I was in shock.

Tanya began licking my clit and fucking me with her fingers expertly. Leif licked and bit my nipples, and kissed me on the mouth, seemingly out of gratitude. It was as if the two of them were feasting upon me until finally my overwhelmed senses overtook my confused emotions and I exploded with orgasm, sitting up, heaving, gasping, grabbing at Leif's hand on my breast, at Tanya's head in between her legs. I sat there, staring off into space, the other two looking at me attentively, expectantly, hoping to hear how wonderful my orgasm was. Leif asked if I was okay, but Tanya answered before I could reply. Leif and I always talked after playing. I won't forget what Tanya said.

"Endorphins. Now that's what a happy subby looks like. That's how it's done!"

Fumbling for my clothes I told Leif we had to go immediately. Leif and Tanya shared a look of confusion. He wanted to hang out awhile, I could tell. I made up some excuse about a paper I had to email my professor by midnight.

"Okay. Sorry Tanya. See you around," said Leif. Tanya saluted the two of us.