Charlie Ch. 09-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, strangely enough, he began to have more and more feelings of jealousy when it came to Charlie. When she brought guys home, it was maddening. Leave it to him to sit under his open window, hoping to hear something of her orgasms through her open window too. On one occasion, he got to listen to her panting and list of curse words while some guy was pounding into her. While she might have the mouth of a trucker in the bedroom, Nathan could only help imagine the shifting of her hips and the way her breasts were moving. He desperately wanted to see her have an orgasm. What would be her facial expression? How would she feel from the inside? What noises would she make while he stroked her core? All of it was too much to consider without touching himself again.

Last night's club adventure was just the icing on the cake. When she walked by his balcony in her club outfit, he wanted to grab her and run her back up the stairs. The tussled hair, wine red lipstick, black heels, and middle finger drove him nuts. He actually sat on the porch debating about going to Name. When he broke down and scrambled off of the porch, he had to stop himself from breaking into a full run. While at the club, he stayed against the wall in the shadows.

He worried about seeing her do so many shots in a row. Yet, it was awesome to watch her dance. Her eyes closed, and she dove into the music. It was like she came alive with her hair swaying and mouth moving to the words of the song. Then, that kiss! He knew Melanie was a bit flirtatious with everyone, but he was nothing but thankful for the jeans he was wearing as he watched that kiss. Melanie has gotten to do something he only dreamt or fantasized about. Bitch! The walk home was uncomfortable, not only for the hard cock in his pants but for his heart. Watching Charlie leave with Dwight. Ug! No other way around it.

More fidgeting. Charlie pushed the metal bowl away from her body when she rolled onto her back. Oh holy hell! Her tank top had moved further up her body. The lower half of her left breast was now showing. That combined with the bare stomach was his version of mental ice cream. Her hair draped over one shoulder and the rest was splayed out on the bed. He didn't know how much longer he could sit next to her with this much of her body showing. His mind was already thinking about dirty, nasty things they should be doing together. Fuck, his erection just wasn't going to let up.

Read the book and leave her alone. Be a good boy! Be a good boy! Be a good boy! Fuck, just be a good boy!

12