Charlie Ch. 10

Story Info
Justine & Mr. Henry get it on.
2.4k words
3.67
7.7k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10 Jonathan

Mr. Jonathan Henry was married to his wife, Joy, for thirteen years. They met at a church event for singles. Mr. Henry was very shy as was his wife. They, over the course of a long period of time, as it takes a long period of time for two shy people to spit things out, they discovered they had much in common. They both worked as accountants. They both enjoyed hiking. They both loved art. Together, over time, they learned to come out of their shells. They attended more church events, talking to more people there, and, eventually, more social events outside the church, such as neighborhood cook outs and even salsa lessons. But not so far beneath the surface Mr. Henry remained shy and unassertive while his wife became more self-confident and active. They gave birth to James two years into their marriage.

James began displaying antisocial and oppositional behaviors from kindergarten. He was also hyperactive and inattentive. His parents took him to numerous psychiatrists and put him through batteries of tests every few years at school. The teachers didn't know what to do with him. Mr. Henry's wife believed that punishing James was the best method of action and she came down on him with the force of a dictator. Mr. Henry believed in reinforcing positive behaviors; he believed that was the best course of action, and he and his wife fought over what to do with their son frequently. Frequently audibly enough for their son to hear. When their marriage ended in divorce, the courts sided with Mr. Henry and granted him full custody.

When Mr. Henry was still married his wife's assertive behaviors made their way into their home. She frequently took the upper hand in how bills were to be paid, what decisions were to be made about their son, their vacations, the appearance of their home. Mr. Henry felt he had little say in almost anything.

After the separation enjoyed having the peace to do things his way, raising his son his way, arranging things his way. He spent a lot of time making their home just right. And now it was just Mr. Henry and James. Mr. Henry did his best with positive reinforcements with James. He tried charts and checklists. He tried using the honor system. He tried everything, but positive reinforcement didn't seem to be enough. James still came and went from the house as he pleased, never did his chores, lashed out at his father on a daily basis, got into fights at school, and was constantly in trouble for being insubordinate.

At work Mr. Henry was often asked to do a lot of things not in his job description. Make coffee. Make copies. File. He was constantly threatened about his annual review, constantly asked about where the most recent billing reports were. He was being smothered by his job but he worked it day in and out to support his son. He was most pleased to hear his son had been chosen to act in a play. He didn't know the actors were selected specifically because they were considered "at-risk" and were required to participate. He liked the sounds of this Ms. Z who was so strict with his son. He watched the change in his son over the next few months. His mannerisms changed. His school referrals declined. He even occasionally took out the trash. Mr. Henry definitely had to meet this woman. He had finally spoken with her at the play and he now knew she was gorgeous. He had to look back at her, her perfectly formed figure.

Justine caught Mr. Henry looking at her rear. Justine hadn't had a man in years. It had all been women. This one seemed shy. This one seemed like he could submit. Justine wasn't the type of woman who waited on these matters. When the lights came down she crept into the seat next to Mr. Henry. She noticed he was alone. They sneaked quick conversations during curtains.

"No wife with you today, Mr. Henry?" Justine asked nonchalantly.

"Divorced. Three years. No girlfriend. You?" Mr. Henry whispered.

"Just got out of an I-don't-know-what kind of relationship," whispered Justine, still thinking of Charlie. Act two began and they hushed themselves. Justine could tell Mr. Henry was proud of his son's performance but he was even more exceedingly grateful for Justine's work with his him. She could smell Mr. Henry's cologne. It was faint, but definitely smelled expensive. There was something so submissive about his argyle sweater and plastic framed glasses. Justine could feel herself getting turned on. She crossed and uncrossed her legs just so she could feel the sensation in her loins. They shared a brief exchange over the final applause.

"Your son is going to an after show party. Do you want to have dinner?" asked Justine.

"I.. um..." Mr. Henry was shy, but he wasn't the type to say no to a pretty lady, "Sure. I'll meet you out front... After," he said, pointing at the front door, nodding.

"Okay," nodded Justine, smiling and walking away. They met out front twenty minutes later and went to a tiny Italian restaurant Justine knew about. It had petite little wrought iron tables with even smaller little chairs. They both ordered the special of the night and they both had wine. Between the two plates and two glasses of wine there was not an inch of space on that table. You had to be holding your silverware the entire time. They shared some laughs at James' expense.

"I hate when he says, 'that's not what you said. You said...' and then he goes on to recite word for word what you said and you have to explain to him that it wasn't what you meant," laughed Mr. Henry.

"No Mr. Henry, I just cut 'im right off. I just say 'one,'" said Justine.

"And then what? And please, we've had three glasses of wine, call me Jonathan."

"Well, Jonathan, if I count to three he has to sit out for fifteen minutes."

"That's it? A time out?"

"Yeah, I guess," said Justine popping a bite of tortellini into her mouth.

"That really is brilliantly simple," he said and smiled.

"Thank you," said Justine. "It's really about giving him choices. It's either time out or out of the play. And I know he really wants to be on stage and feel good about himself. He gets told how bad a kid he is all the time. He needs something to feel good about," said Justine, leaning forward in her seat, her breasts almost touching the table, her shoulders shrugging closer together, one of her fingers twiddling her hair. Justine leaned in, brushed a finger under Jonathan's chin, and kissed him quickly on the mouth, across the tiny table. Jonathan shied away. Justine smiled at this.

"What do you say we go back to my place?" asked Justine fiddling briefly through her clutch purse and snapping it shut.

"I dunno. You're my son's teacher."

"You thought it all right to go out to dinner with me," said Justine. "And I'm not really his teacher, I'm a resident artist." Jonathan followed Justine home. She offered him a beer, as he looked anxious. He accepted. She sat on one foot on the couch next to him, facing him, and ran her fingers through his black hair. Justine's living and dining space were one. And although she had decorated the place with significantly better taste than the one in Middleburg it was still a bit garish. She had an overly sleek, geometrically designed couch, a glass coffee table and a super long shag rug under the table.

"What's making you so nervous?" she asked.

"I'm... I'm not nervous," Jonathan replied.

"I know something that will really help. You just need to come this way. Come into my bedroom." Again, Mr. Henry wasn't one to say no to a pretty lady. He followed her, chugging his beer and dropping it into the recycling on the way past the kitchen. The bedroom was not what he expected. There was a wrought iron bed with four posters that had white chiffon hanging from them. It was in the corner, at an angle. He turned towards the door, but Justine was already there, closing it.

"What do you like?" asked Justine. Jonathan saw restraints hanging from the ceiling and screwed into the floor. Justine walked around to the other side of Mr. Henry, directing him towards the wall next to the door.

"I'll... I'll tell you what I don't like. I don't like being tied down. That's not okay," Mr. Henry warned. Justine looked back over her shoulder at the restraints.

"Oh that? That's just a little light-hearted role play. You don't mind role play, do you?" Justine had been walking towards Mr. Henry until they were face to face. She continued walking and he was walking backwards into the wall. Justine bent her knee up to meet his hand. She ran her fingers through his hair and messed it terribly, causing him a great deal of discomfort. He tried to fuss with it. She pulled on his lower lip with her mouth and arched her back. Once again, he wasn't one to say no. He let her restrain him even though it was totally bizarre to him. His wife had overpowered him as a man, with control over the household, but he had never been overpowered sexually. Justine felt good pressed up against him. He could feel the give of her curvy body on his.

First she only restrained his ankles. She unbuttoned his shirt and pulled down his pants. She reciprocated the undressing, revealing her leather corset with garters attached holding Cuban heeled stockings. She was wearing a black satin bra. She ran her fingertips along his bare sides, up and down his back, down to his ass. She walked around him.

"I'm going to ask you to do some things and you have to do exactly as I say. This is new for you and you have to trust me that I will keep your best interests at heart. Okay?" she explained.

"Okay," he responded hesitatantly.

"I want you to kneel down and start with the bottom of my heel and lick upwards, up my heel, up the seam of my stockings, up my ass, up my spine, up my neck. Can you do that?"

Jonathan thought to himself. Could he do that? It made him think of all the times his wife insulted him and all the times his boss didn't thank him and all the times his son had walked all over him and suddenly he didn't feel like taking the punches anymore, like turning the other cheek anymore. Suddenly, in the face of that beautiful naked body, and to the sound of that cool, low, firm voice, he felt angry for the first time in his life. And at the tip of that spike heel lay the slow, salivatory release from that anger. He lost himself to this beautiful woman who was taking care of him. Her dominance wasn't cruel, meanspirited, or spiteful. This beautiful specimen of a real woman actually liked him. For that moment there were no more negative forces in his life and he got down on his knees with gratitude. "Oh I can do that." Jonathan licked the tip of Justine's heel thoroughly and dragged his tongue up her spike, the suede of her shoe leeching his tongue. He enjoyed each fiber of her stockings, each of the hairs on her back as they stood in response to him, leaving his trail of saliva. When he got to her neck she turned around and cuffed his wrists.

"I'll ask you again. What do you like?" asked Justine, voice firm, boots clicking on the hardwood floors.

"What?" asked Jonathan.

"Don't you mean 'Why?'" asked Justine.

"What?"

"Because I like to administer pleasure and pain." A clearly audible clap landed on Jonathan's rear. "No keeping dirty secrets from me. Now what do you like?"

"I like it when a woman goes down on me," said Jonathan, flabbergasted.

"A woman goes down on you and what?" asked Justine.

"What?!" exclaimed Jonathan. Another clap on his butt cheek, this time louder, faster. "There's this spot... on the tip... around the head," said Jonathan, hanging his head down as if he'd given away a national secret.

"Okay. I can work with that," Justine smiled. Justine kissed Jonathan open mouthed. He hesitated at first, but that mouth made only for sex convinced him to kiss her back. It pouted, it undulated, it gave itself to him. Soon their tongues were entangled, their lips sucking, their mouths gaping. Justine let her tongue trail down to his nipples. She nibbled on his nipples, first gently, then pulling on them as if to tear them off. Jonathan hissed and yelled. He felt a release of tension from these points of pain. Anger seeped out.

Justine went down on Jonathan, she ran her tongue around the periphery of his head and found one spot, towards his belly now that he was hard that was super sensitive. There was only one way to get at this spot with her tongue. She had to unlock his wrist restraints so she could lay him down. She did so and climbed onto his face, straddling it, and began sucking his cock from that angle, running her tongue along that spot. Jonathan, happy to be partially free, happy to have pussy in his face began licking and sucking dutifully. He went straight for the thin pink inner lips of Justine's labia, separating them with his tongue and moving it from inside to out, to her clitoris and back in. After only moments of this Justine allowed herself to cum. Her convulsions caused Jonathan to cum in her mouth. Justine nearly choked and let the cum drip down all around. She massaged his cum into his cock with her hand and her mouth.

"I never had such a powerful orgasm," Mr. Henry said, over-enthusiastically, out of breath. "I never felt so powerful! And so relieved." Justine laughed as they lay there on the hard wooden floor. "And how did you find that spot? No woman's ever found that spot." Justine hushed Mr. Henry and curled up in his arms for a moment.