Charlie, Cherry, Jenny and Lauren

Story Info
Married Couple play with friend and neighbor girl.
3.7k words
4.37
17.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oreofan
oreofan
14 Followers

JENNY WATCHES US

Cherry and her friend Jenny have become really close, lately. When I'm working late; she's usually drinking wine (sometimes there is a bottle of gin on the coffee table) with Jenny.

Tonight it was tequila...

I hear the two of them laughing as I approach my backdoor. I start smiling as I push the door open the rest of the way...

"Charlie!!" they both shout out. Cherry kisses me and grabs my ass and slides up my hips; then she slides down and tries to put a finger against my asshole. I feel my jeans go between my ass...

"What the Fuck?!" I laugh.

Jenny comes over and kisses my cheek(no, not that! cheek heheh). I can smell the tequila on their breath. And, I can almost taste the smell of girl. Perfume and sweet sweat and lust.

"Do you want a shot of tequila off of Jenny's breasts?" Cherry teases. "No Way! I want to see him do a shot on your big tits!" Jenny is laughing and looking at Cherry's breasts.

"Hey! Seems like I should have a say in the matter."

I know that Cherry has wanted to have Jenny lick her pussy for the past six months. But Jenny isn't bi. Even though she flirts with Cherry; and she has tried to touch Jenny: Jenny always refuses her. Cherry even took her to the toy store ;) after Jenny broke up with her boyfriend six months ago. And yes: they tried out their toys one 'drinking night' when our sons had sleepovers at friends' houses. I worked really late that night and missed out. Cherry told me that she and Jenny had watched porn and masturbated for a couple of hours. But, no touching. Just pants down sitting next to each other with vibrators rubbing their wet little pussies ... but no touching. When they finished...Cherry told me they just put their pants on, kissed lightly and Jenny left.

Anyway...

I push them out of the way and grab the tequila bottle and set up three shot glasses completely filled. There are THREE shot glasses!! hmmm...

"I have a better idea. I want you to take your shots of each other's bellies."

"ooh!! that sounds fun" But it's Jenny, not Cherry saying this to my surprise.

Then Cherry smiles at me and grabs my cock and asks me to go into the other room for a minute.

"Charlie! Guess what?! Never mind! I talked Jenny into watching us fuck! Remember the toys masturbating thing a few weeks ago? I think that I can get her to lick my pussy if you fuck her!" You have to know what was going through my head and into my head. heheh "I like when you and Jenny drink tequila, my love!"

We both walked out to see Jenny just wearing her panties and a flushed smile. "Did you ask him if I could watch?" "Yes..." Cherry started. "And I said NO Fucking way!" I laughed.

The three of us all came together and started kissing each other. I realized I wanted to take this slower; arouse Jenny a bit more: Cherry wanted her friend to lick her and I wanted to fuck her. I asked Jenny to sit down on the chair and be quiet if she wanted her show.

"But first! I want you to do your shot off each other's stomach...Cherry, lie down on the coffee table...I will pour the tequila on her breasts and then you lick her stomach And the tequila, Jenny. Then it's your turn Jenny. Okay?" I proposed.

Jenny watched as I dripped the tequila shot on a now topless and only wearing panties, Cherry. She licked each nipple and then slid her tongue down Cherry's belly...we were all laughing as Jenny slurped...her tongue going lower until she reached the top of my wife's pussy hair.

As Cherry started to reach for Jenny's head; to push her lower; I stated that it was time for Cherry to take a shot. Jenny gave a quick kiss to my wife's wet pussy and stood up. My cock was really fucking hard. And both girls noticed. "Not time for a cum shot, you guys!" I laughed...rubbing my cock; feeling how hot this was getting.

Jenny laid down on the coffee table and pushed her breasts together as Cherry knelt on the opposite side and quickly returned the kiss to Jenny's swollen pussy lips. I gave a quick kiss/lick to each of her hard nipples and then abruptly poured the tequila over her breasts.

Cherry went down on her "not bi;)" friend and started licking the tequila from her belly; then up to Jenny's nipples, then slid her tongue down her belly until she slurped the spicy tequila infused pussy for just a second.

The three of us laughed and looked at each other.

"Soooo, Charlie? Are you gonna take your pants off and fuck me in front of my friend or not?!" Cherry licked her lips and smiled at me. "Why don't you take my pants off Jenny?" I dared her. "Noooo, Charlie!" Cherry protested. "I want Jenny to see you 'bounce' out of your pants!" Fuck, I love and lust my sexy wife!!

I led the two of them into our bedroom at the back of the house. The back door into our backyard was open, as were all of the windows. I knew the neighbors sometimes could see and hear us...what can we say? we like to be watched and to watch. A mother and a daughter live next door. The mother is usually working...but the daughter is attending junior college (first year) and is usually home. (but I'll get to that later...heheh)

We took what clothes we had left off of our bodies and Cherry and I started kissing, lying next to each other on our bed. I had Jenny sit in the soft chair in between kisses and gropes. heheh!

"I cannot believe I am DOING this! I can't believe it! You two are so sexy!" Jenny breathed as she kept her knees together; yet she was licking her toy. "Hi! This is MR. Pink! I know Cherry's seen him...but I want you to meet him, too Charlie!"

We stopped kissing as Jenny sucked her vibrator. Mr. Pink? Okay! Cherry licked my cock and said, "wanna meet MY Mr. Pink, Jenny?"

Then we heard the neighbor girl and her girlfriends next door..."Close the Window!!" Jenny silently*screamed covering herself.

Not wanting this to stop...I slowly climbed over Cherry and closed the windows; making sure I didn't slam the heavy wooden window on my cock: but I was so fucking hard it might have felt good. heheh.

I felt Cherry try and stick her finger in my ass as Jenny watched and we all started laughing. We heard the next door laughter stop a second or two after I shut the windows; so we were pretty sure they at least saw me hard and Cherry naked.

"What's with you and my asshole, Cherry? Your friend might like to see me lick your ass; I doubt she wants to see you do that to me," I said with a smile. "I don't know if I want to see that!!" Jenny laughed again.

Okay, good! I thought to myself. Jenny had laughed and felt comfortable again. Still, I knew it was time for a bit of the tequila. I went into the other room and grabbed just the bottle this time; bringing the salt and lime with my other hand.

"Okay so this time..." I started...

"Really Charlie?! Let's just take a shot and get back to fun!! (then to Jenny she said): "Jenny, the neighbor girl is always watching us!! It's fun!!"

Cherry went to me...stroked my cock, grabbed the bottle and put it to Jenny's lips. I moved Cherry's hand to Jenny's pussy and she used her other hand to grab Jenny's and start stroking me.

"Wait! what do you mean? Those girls are always watching you?," Jenny said as I pushed her hand back on my cock.

I wanted to prolong this; get Jenny so hot she would lick Cherry; and fuck me! heheh. I started talking about our neighbor...

We were naked and sitting in our sun chairs about a year and a half ago. Cherry and I were drinking lazy margaritas and taking turns teasing each other. We figured that our neighbors were at work or school (the other side of our house was always quiet: we'd said hello a couple of times on our way to work; but they were literally lights out by nine at night and never around during the day.) so we utilized our new backyard bamboo fence for the first time in a long time.

The sun felt great and we had the Jacuzzi bubbling hot water. Cherry fell asleep and I reached over and started lightly stroking her breasts...teasing her nipples. We appeared to be alone...so I started rubbing my cock against her nipples. Cherry kept sleeping but started to move her hips; opening her eyes whispering, "I'm not really sleeping, but let's pretend I am". "okay," I whispered into her ear...licking her neck...

Cherry kept her eyes shut as I slid my cock just inside her beautiful mouth. Her tongue licked the underside of my head... I noticed movement behind the bamboo fence...you could almost see through the gaps...but I definitely saw blonde hair moving.

This neighbor girl we had both noticed; said hello every other day and she was pretty and had a tight little 19 year old body.

I didn't say anything but kept feeding more of my cock into Cherry's mouth. I kept looking toward her and I thought I heard some shuffling feet and saw that blonde hair moving.

Then she moved closer and I could see her face; her eyes staring at Cherry sucking me; both of us naked in the sunshine.

Cherry's mouth felt amazing and her body is...well; you've seen our photos!...It was so hot that this girl was watching us...I almost came. Cherry felt me stiffen and thicken: "Don't hold back, Charlie! CUM in my mouth and then all over my face!! Cum now Charlie!!" With this hot lil' blonde watching us and Cherry begging for me...there was no way I could stop! So I started in Cherry's mouth...looking at our little sexy voyeur and looking at Cherry...I pulled out of her mouth and shot a few hard ropes of cum on her body and then Cherry sucked the rest of my cum until I had to pull away.

Our blonde neighbor breathed, "Wow!" and Cherry turned toward the fence.

"Did you like that?!" Cherry laughed spreading my cum like coconut oil into her breasts...

"What did she do?!" cried Jenny. "She yelled out YES! and then ran into her house," Cherry explained...pushing a second finger inside of Jenny. Then Jenny stroked my cock into her pretty mouth...licking me.

"You two are so really into the voyeurism thing," Jenny said taking me out of her mouth for a moment. "I am too! It's why I wanted to watch you guys fuck!"

It was then that I thought I'd take it to the next level. "Jenny, I'm going to cum in your mouth...and then I want you to spit my cum into Cherry's pussy.

Cherry had an idea just then: "and then I want you to kiss me!"

Cherry started licking Jenny and teasing her with her fingers...Jenny started to cum...and I couldn't hold back and I started cumming and cumming in Jenny's mouth...

Somehow Jenny didn't swallow...and after her little orgasm she spat out my cum on Cherry's pussy.

and of course there was a knock on our door. Not yet!

"Jenny, you've made a mess! Clean it up!" I demanded. For some reason, Jenny did exactly as told. Cherry almost orgasmed as Jenny knelt down between Cherry's legs and started gently licking my cum from her lips.

Cherry laid down on the bed with her knees up at the foot of the bed and I watched; somehow remaining semi-hard. At first Jenny had a strange expression on her face; but soon she was kissing and licking Cherry's pussy like it was her own...Cherry came twice in five minutes...

But, I still wanted to fuck Jenny. And I knew that I could. I also knew Jenny would enjoy it more if she watched me fuck Cherry...

"Kiss me Jenny, I want to taste my pussy on your face, okay?" Cherry pulled Jenny up from her knees and Jenny laid on top of Cherry. They started kissing and I started stroking myself. I watched as they pushed their bodies against each other.

I saw Jenny's cute lil' asshole and I grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks (yes! those Cheeks!;) apart and licked her...the tip of my tongue flat and wet as I tasted her. Cherry noticed Jenny start reacting differently; and pushed my hands away and spread Jenny's ass for me.

"Charlie!! what are you..." Jenny started to say before Cherry started kissing her. . I stopped licking her asshole and told her to go back to her chair if she was going to complain.

"Charlie, be nice...and you too Jenny! Do you want to watch me take Charlie's big thick cock into my tight hot wet pussy or not?!" Cherry challenged her bi-friend ; )

"Sit in the chair and watch us fuck, Jenny!" I encouraged her.

Jenny climbed off of Cherry and sat in the chair. We watched her as Cherry pushed me down on the bed; face down and straddled me. Pushing her pussy against my ass. I could feel her wet lips slide over my butt. "You know I am! going to lick your ass Charlie," Cherry said right before she did just that.

"Oh my God!" Jenny said as she watched Cherry slide her tongue inside me. "That is so...well, well...um: Hot!" I did like it...but I wanted more than a fucking rim job. Been there, done that. heheh.

I twisted and pushed my wife on her back. I stood up and looked at this beautiful body and sexy soul and I took my hard cock and slapped her ass a few times. I was so fucking hard and aroused. I climbed off the bed and put my cock in Jenny's mouth.

"Make me really fucking thick and hard before I fuck your friend, Jenny!" She opened her mouth instantly and took me half of the way down her throat. I looked back at Cherry and saw her raise up to her knees; watching Jenny gag on me.

I pulled out of her mouth and said you just get to watch and play with your MR. Pink.

Cherry was ready and wet and hot...I slipped inside of her gently for a second and then Jenny started fucking herself with MR. Pink. LoL! but true! "Will you guys turn sideways so I can watch better?" Jenny asked.

Cherry felt, as always: tight and hot. I could feel her squeeze my cock as I went deeper. I pumped her a few strokes...then figure 8...then hard for a dozen or so...I slapped her big sexy ass and she started pushing back against me.

Jenny stopped watching and her eyes rolled back and closed as she furiously fucked herself with her vibrator...

"Fuck me Charlie!! Make me . ummm...oh fuck yes. make me...cum Charlie!!" Cherry was so close and I looked over at Jenny and her eyes were now wide open and that huge fucking vibrator Mr. Pink was buried in her stretched pussy...

My wife and her friend started cumming at the same time...and I was almost there...and someone fucking knocked on the door.

Then the teen blonde just opened the door and walked in and my cock started growing and pulsing and I started shooting...the three of us staring at our little voyeur hottie.

Finally my cock stopped spurting cum... "hi you guys!" said the neighbor girl. "I have been watching you and Cherry for so long! Do you want to see me naked, now?"

"You are the neighbor girl!??" exclaimed Jenny. Cherry just walked over to our sexy little teen voyeur and started kissing her.

Jenny and I watched...the two of us stretched out naked on the big bed: as my wife lifted Lauren's (that is her name, by the way. her real name-why make up a name? right?!) sundress over her head and we liked that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Cherry started kissing her and gently pulled Lauren on top of her...falling almost on top of Jenny and I.

We didn't move. But Jenny and I started kissing my wife and Lauren's' bodies. Yes, I do know that I am a lucky man! But, that's the best part about naked groups: especially open-minded women/with girl ; )

Cherry slowly pushed Lauren's head down toward her breasts. Her blonde hair was beautiful. As Jenny started stroking me, I grabbed Lauren's hair and pulled her down Cherry's belly; then held her head just above Cherry's pussy. Cherry lifted her hips up and I immediately pushed our little voyeur's face between my wife's legs.

"I like that you watch us, Lauren! Mmmm...That! feels really good." Cherry was getting more than her wish...

INTERLUDE: Before we continue...you should know about Lauren our neighborly voyeurism...

After the day Lauren yelled out "Yes!" after watching my wife and I naked playing in the sun.

Lauren started looking through the fence every time she heard our voices outside. She also figured out that she could actually see into our bedroom soon, too. We started leaving our blinds open; as well as our windows. We knew she was watching us...catching glimpses of her blonde hair when we would look next door.

"Cherry," I said; this is about two weeks later after she first started watching us. "Lauren is masturbating," I whispered as Cherry fucked me; riding me on top; letting me go deep inside of her...and her breasts bouncing on my face...

"She is?!!" Cherry breathed as she started kissing me hard...her tongue swirling with mine...licking each other's teeth... "Charlie! Stop for a second!" she immediately rose off my cock and looked out of our window at Lauren's fingers buried in her pussy, hips raised... and as we both watched...my fingers playing with Cherry's ass my other hand stroking my cock...Lauren started cumming...bucking against her two fingers in her pussy...and we then noticed she had a finger in her ass...

She came as we watched her for the first time...

Cherry went to her knees and started sucking my cock as Lauren moved her naked beautiful 19 year old body next to the window and watched us...i pushed her off my cock and stood Cherry up and went to my knees and started licking her pussy. I turned my wife sideways so Lauren could see me lick Cherry... I pushed two fingers inside of her wet hot! so hot (so aroused by our neighbor girl) pussy and licked my fingers...waving my wet hand towards Lauren. Lauren smiled and looked embarrassed and I stood up and closed the blinds. Showing her my stiff hard cock for a few seconds, of course! right?! heheh

(INTERLUDE OVER: )

Lauren slipped her tongue into Cherry's pussy and Jenny moved away from me and started kissing her friend. I climbed over these three women kissing and licking and tasting each other:

Cherry's on her back and Jenny is kissing her; lying next to her. Lauren is half way off the bed licking and fingering Cherry. Her sexy tight ass raised in the air. I was instantly behind her...stroking my cock between her sexy ass. Lauren looked back at me as I went to my knees and started licking her.

Jenny noticed what I was doing and looked me in the eye.

"I thought you were going to fuck me, Charlie!" I smiled at her.

And then I stood up and put the head of my cock inside of Lauren's pussy.

"Jenny, do you really want to fuck me? Do you want me inside you...Like I am right now with Lauren?" I pushed deeper into Lauren...then slowly pulled almost all of the way out.

Jenny stood up and walked around the bed towards me; watching me fuck Lauren...

Cherry was obviously listening to this as Lauren slobbered and fingered and licked her pussy; Cherry started cumming...forcing Lauren's tongue deeper inside.

I kept fucking our blonde 19 year old neighbor girl...she liked to watch us; and now she kept looking back; her face covered in Cherry's(my wife) pretty pussy juice

Jenny grabbed my cock and pulled it out of Lauren. She licked me; tasting Lauren's sexy pussy...

"Charlie! Please make her put your cock inside of me!!" Lauren asked.

Cherry, my wife, looked up at me; her face flushed ... took control of the situation...

"Okay! I think it's time Charlie gets to shoot his load."

I drilled my cock back into Lauren for a few thrusts...and fuck! My wife, her friend Jenny and our 19 year old blonde voyeur fucking neighbor girl; all naked and wanting me...

Everyone knows that feeling; when you are ready to cum...every part of your body starts to just let go...you can't stop your orgasm...but you try to hold on. You want it to last...

and then she starts her orgasm...you feel her pussy grip you...and you are fucking there; shooting inside of her; and you don't want to stop...and then your wife starts kissing you...and her friend Jenny thinks this is a good time to start licking the 19 year old neighbor girl's clit...Jenny's fingernails slowly grazing against your cock as she tries to push her tongue inside the blonde neighbor girl's pussy...she swirls her tongue inside as you pull slowly out...

oreofan
oreofan
14 Followers
12