Charlie Goes to College Ch. 03

Story Info
Father/Daughter relationship continues.
819 words
4.48
76.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH Charlie!" I started to say. Charlie put her hand over my mouth, and as she looked deep into my eyes and said, "Fuck me Daddy!

I want to feel you inside of me. I want to feel you cum inside of me!"

My cock was on fire as I watched her continue to lower herself until I was buried completely inside of her

This was my dream come true.

The day I had waited all these months for.

My promise not to fuck her until she wanted me to was now being rewarded.

Today Charlie was giving herself completely to me, and it was her choice.

All the times I wished for this to happen were now happening.

I tried to make myself last, but I was overwhelmed, and the feeling of Charlie milking my cock with her cunt felt so fucking good

With her cunt muscles contracting on my shaft, it had me losing the battle to hold off and to make the feeling last.

My cock was now filling her pussy with the same hot cum that she had taken down her throat so many times before.

As I finished spurting the last of my cum into the molten hot box of hers, Charlie slid up and offered her sopping pussy to me.

"Suck my pussy Daddy," she panted!

"Suck out your cum and my honey juice mixed together.

Lick me clean," she said as beads of sweat formed on her forehead.

I buried my face into her pussy and tasted my still warm cum, as well as her sweet fuck juice.

It filled my mouth and ran down my chin.

Charlie bucked and rocked as I brought her to a shuddering climax.

Charlie then kissed the wetness off my face, as we exchanged deep kisses. And let our sweating bodies come back down from the heights we both had just reached.

As we lay in each other's arms I said, "Charlie is there something you want to tell me?"

As I realized that with the ease and depth in which my cock penetrated her cunt that she was no longer a virgin and that I was not the first cock to find heaven in that temple between her legs.

"Well I repeated? Is there anything you think old dad should know about?"

"Dad", Charlie began, "You remember the guys I told you I met from the frat house?

Well I went to one of their parties, and had too much to drink, and the next thing I knew I was in bed with this one cute guy. He was very gentle, and very loving to me, and before I knew it we were fucking.

When he drove his cock into me the first time it hurt like hell and he kissed away my tears. But after the initial hurt it felt soooo great!"

My Charlie! I thought .She was no longer a little girl, but rather a stunning young woman

At first I felt a tinge of jealousy, but then accepted the fact that she gave herself to this guy willingly, and the fact that he was gentle with her eased my mind that she was not forced.

In fact I even had a certain respect for this unknown boy, or should I say man.

Yes, My Charlie was no longer my own personal cocksucker, but now a full-fledged, hot blooded woman who belonged to the world.

"Are you mad?" Charlie asked looking for acceptance in my eyes.

I answered her question by holding her tightly in my arms. "My dear sweet baby! I love you.

And I love the fact you can be so open and honest with me. I am not mad, but I do want to meet this boy.

One more thing, I will always love you as my precious daughter."

"Well Dad! His name is Nathan," Charlie continued.

"He is on the football team. They are out of town this weekend playing some other team and won't be back till late Sunday night.

So you will have to stay another day if you want to meet him this week.

Daddy he is so nice and kind to me like you, and I think I'm in love with him.

But don't worry you will always be my first and most trusted love," she said as she brushed her hand thru my hair.

I felt humble, honored, and relieved to hear her say that, for I knew the way she said it, she meant it.

"Let's take a hot shower." I offered.

"Then maybe we can take a short nap so we are fresh and ready for tonight."

"Great idea Dad",

Charlie let me by the hand to the bathroom

After our shower which included her playing with my cock to get a rise out of it. We both lay on the bed in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep.