Charlie on Rye Ch. 04

Story Info
Arranged marriage. Crazy sister in law. Housewife loses it.
5.6k words
3.57
8.5k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Charlotte. I'm a short (4'6" to be exact) Irish girl with red hair and sea green eyes. I was a shy and boring individual up until recently. You see, my family had given me away to an arranged marriage with another person in our ethnic group and we never actually bonded. We didn't even try to do anything for our boring honeymoon in the best hotel in town.

Yes, I was quite boring and vanilla with life. But things change. My arranged husband named Daryan (I call him Rye or Ryan) and I have been legally wedded for 3 years. I am 21, he's age 23. Our families and church began urging us to have a family. Stupid Daryan had to let everyone know we were celibate.

Our church began paying for books about starting families, aphrodisiac pills for both my husband and I, and the church even went so far as to pay for couples therapy!

I actually blame the sex stimulating pills. But I had 3 affairs In a very short amount of time. I discovered my little pussy likes being ripped open. I thought our first therapist was really hot. I had to have him take my first time.

We got a better therapist after and we began actually working on our marriage. Daryan and I started doing the deed. He was so big. He ripped me open good. But dang it, he came too soon and was done.

Later he used his mouth and blew my mind. He had asked our sex therapist who works with our marriage counselor what would feel good for me. He apparently really liked the idea that someone else would know what he was going to do to me. Today is our follow up appointment.

Dr. Wilkins is our couples therapy counselor. He's old (age 55) and very much knowledgeable on making it work between two young people forced to love each other from an early age.

Dr. Risa is our sexual therapist. She's black, slim, age 28, and she always has a smile on. She's been a good help. Or so I'd like to think.

"How has your special time together been?" Risa asked.

"It's great. Charlotte is like a lass out of the videos." Daryan said.

"M.. ah..hnn." I began nervously trying to find something to say to get him to slow down. My face turned red.

"My word! Ryan, maybe take a moment to think how your wife would feel before you say something like that. I understand you two have had difficulty talking about this before." Dr. Wilkins said.

After a moment of collecting myself, I let him have an earful.

"Fockin hell Ryan! Have a smidge of decency, won't you?!" I yelled and covered my face in embarrassment.

"Yes, good. This is important. We're still learning how to talk about this together. But by the sounds of things, you two had a good time together." Risa said.

"Y.. yes. He um.. he did me real good." I admitted through shaky words.

"Sometimes using more direct words helps to make us comfortable talking about this topic. Would you like to say it again?" Risa asked. I nodded shyly.

"Great! So tell me, what did Ryan do to you real good?" She followed up.

"Um.. he.. we.. Ryan did.. he just did me." I said unsure.

"Go on now. No judgements here. Think the most crude words and work your way to decency from there. Don't be shy. He's your husband. It isn't every day you get compared to a porn star." Risa chuckled.

The words raced through my head. "But I'm a good girl. I don't want him to think-" I began.

"No judgements." Risa hushed me.

"Ryan.. fucked.. me real good." I said with little confidence.

"Good. Try saying it more nitty gritty. Really let go of your inhibitions on this topic. Watch yourselves grow together." Risa encouraged.

I inhaled and my heart skipped a beat. "I.. no. Daryan ripped my little p.. ah.. no.." I blushed and hid my face. "My husband drilled me. He ripped my little pussy open and drilled in deeper than I could handle. And.. I wanted more."

I said now running out of breath with an elevated heart rate.

"Wow. That must have felt liberating to say. Daryan. Won't you give her more?" Risa asked.

"Y..yes. I'll.. ah.. my.. Charlotte, I'll do it. I'll fuck you in half if it gets you to cum! Fuck you're so sexy!" He exclaimed. He stood up from his seat.

I sat blushing on the leather couch. He started walking towards me and I let out a surprised yelp as he threw himself on me.

"No! No Rye! Not here! Please!" I said.

He picked me up, sat down where I was and set me on his lap. My thighs slapped onto his pants. I felt his hardness under my ass. I swear it could lift me up.

"You two are so darn cute together!" Risa exclaimed with a laugh. "Dr. Aren't they a cute couple?" She asked Dr. Wilkins. He nodded with a smile as he wrote on his clip board.

Our therapy was all talk from there. We learned some about voyeurism, size queens and daddy dom over little girls. It seemed fun but I wasn't ready to explore it quite yet. We agreed to talk about it together. Daryan drove me home. He wanted me in my dancing uniform in the bed as soon as possible.

Upon arriving home someone else was there. His sister Marceline.

"Hey Ryan! I don't know if you got my message, but I'm in town for the week. I'm hoping we can all hang out." She said as we arrived home together.

Marceline didn't particularly like me, if I remember correctly. But I know she and Rye are pretty close.

"Marcy! I kept forgetting to tell Charlotte. I'm sure our guest room is all ready for you." He said.

Dammit! He just invited her to stay with us? And the guest room needs new linen and a fair dusting. There goes my week.

I brought in her luggage, almost as heavy as me. As I entered the house, I heard them gossiping about family. "They want to know if you're really happy, Ryan. Shiloh and his girl are going through tough times too, turns out she was cheating. Now they're trying to make it work. She hits him. One day little Shiloh will snap. You'll see." Marceline said.

"We're doing awesome now. Therapy is working just fine and we're uh.. well.." he trailed off.

"You're what? What, Ryan?" She pressed on.

"You know.. we're good on each other." I could practically feel him blush then I stumbled into the living room to end the conversation.

"Let me fix up the guest room for a moment, yea dear?" I asked out of breath.

"Fine, fine. Thanks Charlotte." She said giggling at Daryan and his embarrassed face.

"Everything all right with my dear?" I asked.

"He was just saying how you two are-" she was interrupted by Daryan.

"Taking care of things with therapy. Couldn't be better, right Charlotte?" He said with a nervous chuckle.

I gauged her prying and raised her one.

"That's right! Did you know?! Your brother?! Can drill deep into my bladder?!"

I paused for dramatic effect between words. I hope that changed the topic.

Both of them hushed up uncomfortably. And shifted about in their seats.

"Well! I'm off to freshen up the guest room. Make yourself at home Marceline dear." I said as I headed down the hall. I laughed under my breath and began blushing.

Both Daryan and I had the day off. I forgot the reason. So I was going to prepare a nice little dinner for two. The reason was Marcy, of course. And she wanted to eat out.

"Come on, Chinese. No? Korean BBQ? Pizza?! Anything Rye?" Marcy asked. Marcy and Daryan were trying to figure out what to order tonight. I didn't like that she called him Rye. Whatever.

"Hey Charlotte, what's good for eats in this town?" She asked me.

"I usually cook. But maybe Italian? There's this adorable place by the construction site." I suggested.

"Perfect! We're going there since Rye can't decide. He must be so lucky to have home cooking every evening." Marcy said trailing off.

Mama Rosa's Italian was the best place in town for Italian food. Ryan likes his spaghetti. I go for calamari and a mimosa if it isn't imposing.

That's pretty much how the night went. Rye insisted on paying. Marcy ordered lobster, steak and a few expensive drinks. She was sloshed halfway through the meal. What does she care, she's not driving.

"You know, I love you Rye. I'd do anything to keep you happy even if it's tough with you and Charlotte!" She began.

I snapped strategically at Daryan when she took another sip. "Tell her not to talk like this at a restaurant!" I said under my breath. He nodded with discomfort.

"Ah.. Marcy, don't worry about that. How's your dinner?" He said. Idiot. That wasn't hushing her.

"No no, I mean it. I'd do anything to make sure my brother is happy. I'll tell her alllll the things you liked as a kid and maybe she'll learn more about you and keep your marriage from-" she slurred her words on and on until I cut her off.

"Excuse me. Our marriage is going better than its ever been and I need you to have some decency, we're in public." I said trying my best to remain calm.

"Yea, yea I just mean he's still such a child. He likes his cars and his bed has to be perfect before he can even begin to play with him-" she said but was interrupted again.

"Marcy, hey come on. Not here please." Daryan cut her off.

"No! Not here, not anywhere. Okay?"

I yelled losing my temper and rising From the table. I got up and walked out. Daryan didn't try to stop me.

"Excuse me miss, but this seat's available If'n you'd like to blow off a little steam." A lady who looked just a bit older than me with the same bright red hair and sea green eyes invited me to her booth by the bar.

"It's close to the bar but I can sit here and not look like the drunk I am. Hehe." She giggled. She was slender, tall, pale, beautiful. She wore a green cocktail dress.

I nodded in defeat. "Sure. I need a drink." I admitted.

"My name is Ruth. You can call me Ruthie." She introduced herself.

"I'm Charlotte. You can call me Charlie if you'd like." I admitted.

"Oh, you're just the cutest thing! Waiter, get her a.. hmm.. no don't tell me. A long island iced tea? No? Definitely a lemon drop or mimosa girl. Right? Did I nail it?" She asked. I shrugged at the first suggestion then nodded at the mimosa.

"Get my dear friend Charlotte a mimosa please. She's had a rough night." She said. The waiter was a cute young thing, who looked like a short but stockier Daryan.

"Thanks for that." I said blushing.

"Sister in law giving you trouble, I see. No matter. I've been married three times in my 44 years, and I gotta say, they will do that. You just learn to deal with them eventually. Standing together ground like you did. I hope it sinks in. I mean she's tossed!" Ruth let out a hearty laugh.

I laughed too.

"No, really, be glad it's a sister this time. Now mothers, they're a little crazier about their boys." Ruth added. We both laughed over our drinks. I didn't even realize it arrived.

"Josef is quick. That's what I like about that kid. He's one of the only kids that can keep up with me. I mean my drinks." She said and we both laughed more.

"Say, what are you doing after this? Are you a club goer?" She asked.

"Oh, no. I'm just entertaining this guest who imposed herself on my marriage." We both laughed again.

Daryan walked up holding a tipsy Marcy up poorly.

"Hey, Charlie we're going home. I gotta get her to sleep. She's becoming insufferable." He said.

"Becoming?" I asked. Ruth and I laughed together.

"Ok, I don't want to pull you from your friend, so I'll just help her get settled." He said.

"He's just upset he can't get you there is all. He's a good boy. He's just got no stamina." Marcy slurred more with a cackle.

"That's quite enough, miss! Get on home If'n you know what's good for you." Ruth snapped. We both laughed.

Marcy looked flustered and confused. "Y.. yea, ok. See you later Charlotte." She said sounding just as confused as she looked. "Why is there two of you for reals?" She asked.

"Out. Please get her out of here." I said to Daryan. He nodded and they limped out of Mama Rosa's Fine Italian.

"Quite enough of that. Come to my apartment it's in a ritzy part of town. You'd like it. I have better drinks there." She said.

"Please and thank you." I said.

We both laughed our way out of there. Half finished drinks. No payment. Apparently she had an open tab at Mama Rosa's.

She lied. She took me to a residential area. No apartments. Her house was good sized. Her kitchen was splendid. A lot of counter space, a wine cabinet and an island big enough to host a tea party.

"Here's my roommate, oh you two have met before. That's right." She said.

Josef from Mama Rosa's entered the kitchen and got out two champagne glasses for us.

"What would you like tonight, Ruth? Charlotte?" He asked.

I blushed. "He's just being a courteous roommate, dear." Ruth said.

"Um.. whatever she's having, I suppose." I said.

"Good choice! Whatever you poured me last night." Ruth said and laughed heartily.

We gossiped. How she was a professional divorcée, and I was a housewife going through therapy so my husband would touch me.

"Sex Therapy, huh? Does that help? Really?" She asked genuinely curious.

"Yes, it's brought us a little closer. I found out even though I'm little, I'm a size queen. It means I-" Ruth interrupted me.

"You like them to rip into you. It's a thrill for sure. Little Irish maidens like us. Josef here can probably do the job. He's good for multiple times and he's pretty large. Oh Josef, where did you end up?" She asked aloud.

I'm glad she understood.

"Josef, tell her how big you are. Don't be shy." She said to him.

"Ah, Ruth, you've had a lot to drink tonight. Maybe too much." He laughed.

"I'm sorry about that." I admitted. I definitely am contributing.

"Josef here could treat you real good, you know? He's made sure I'm filled up now and then." She said casually.

I blushed. Josef shook his head.

"I mean, she's not lying. But I understand you're married. I'm just a 21 year old temp here in town for some time. ." He admitted.

"She's working on her marriage. She's a good girl." Ruth said. "Well no matter. I'm headed to bed. Why not come with me?" She asked. I nodded figuring I could use some rest too. Maybe she had a guest room.

Her room donned a king size mattress. Glorious. She plopped on the bed and seemed to pass out immediately. I went up to the side that looked like nobody slept on it and got under the covers. I closed my dizzy eyes and I was out cold.

I awoke suddenly from a strong pleasant sensation. A few hours must have passed.

"Ruth? Ru-ahhhh!" I screamed.

Someone was eating me out from under the blanket. I jumped and threw off the blanket.

Ruth wiped off her mouth. "What? I thought I heard you say it's ok." She said.

"Oh uh.. shit.." I muttered. I tried to process what was going on. "I uh.. what did I say?" I asked confused. I pulled my dress down to cover myself.

"You were saying 'Ruth please use your mouth more.' And I did. You said more and more." Ruth said.

"Oh.. ah.. gosh.. that's not ok. I'm sorry." I said. Blushing.

"You seemed to like it. I'm sorry I didn't mean to mess with your consent." She said. "You can use my shower." She finished sounding embarrassed.

"I've just never been with another lady." I said.

"What are you saying?" Ruth asked.

"Well.. you do feel good. Have you done this before?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Tons of times." She admitted.

"I um.. can you get me to uh.." I trailed off.

"Cum? No problem. Why? Did you want me to continue?" Ruth asked with growing enthusiasm.

I can't believe I'm saying this..

"Finish me off please?" I blushed.

Ruth nodded and smiled. She lifted my dress, put one hand under my ass and spread my leg with the other. She began licking slowly up top.

"Ahhh.. fuck.. haaahh!" I gasped. She started slow and flicked the top inside. Just how I like it. She put her whole face to me and licked inside deep.

"Fff-ahhhh.. god! Nnnn!" I yelped. Her tongue started getting my own fluids going. She looked up at me.

"Your husband won't mind?" She asked.

"This is the fourth affair I've had. You're f-ahhh!!" I was interrupted by her mischievous tongue licking up against my clit gently.

"Ohh fuck fuck fuck!" I tensed as I felt my body lose control. She eased up on me.

"Such a bad girl. Your sister in law has no idea." She said and continued working on me.

"Nnnn-ahhh! God don't stop! Ffffuckk!!" I begged. She licked up firmly against my clit. I couldn't take it. Dammit I'm so easy.

"Faster ahhhh!! H..harder!! Gahh!!"

She did as she was told. I was a sweat storm.

She grabbed both my legs and held them open even though I was fighting from them tightening closed. She's gonna get me there. So soon! Dammit! My heart rate was insane.

"Ahhh fuck fuck I'm gonna cum! Aaaahh!!" I yelled.

She thrusted harder against my sensitive area until I swear I flooded her face.

"Gggaaaaa godddd!! Ohhhh!!" I came. I saw a little squirt on her face. The release hushed up and I was working on catching my breath.

"You must be starved for this type of attention from him." She said wiping her face off.

"I'm easy." I admitted blushing.

"We all are when we're with someone who knows what they're doing." She said.

Josef is still here. If you want some help from him to get off. He's big. He's good for it." She suggested. I nodded.

"Josef, dear? My friend needs some help in the master bedroom! I'm gonna shower." She yelled.

We heard no reply.

"Maybe he's at work already. Oh well. You can shower after me. Go on and clean up though if you'd like." She said. She headed to her attached bathroom.

There was a knock at the door.

"Josef, come in dear." Ruth shouted from the bathroom. The shower turned on.

Josef entered. "Hey. Uh. You needed help with something?" He asked. He tried not to look at me.

I realized I was still lying in the bed, dress up and leaking my cum. I pulled my dress down.

"Ah Shit.. uh.. do you.. do you want to fuck me?" I asked blushing. I'm so damn awkward. He saw my husband. Dammit. I'm so fucked.

"S-sure.. uh.. right now?" He asked.

"Josef, dear, take off your pants and show her what she's working with." Ruth stuck her wet face out from the bathroom then returned to her shower.

I blushed. He undressed. Shit! He was almost as big as Daryan! "Damn. You're huge!" I said.

He smiled. He was already rock hard.

"M..may I?" He asked taking a step closer to me. I nodded. He lifted me up from my ass and grabbed my legs. He set my ankles as close to my head as possible and I held them there. He pulled up my dress and I blushed.

"S.. Slow first please." I pleaded. He nodded. He poked at me with his huge piece. But who am I kidding. He skipped right in. I was still dripping wet.

"Ohh! Shhhhh shit!!" I moaned. He hit as deep as he could go and started slamming me. I didn't contest. My body twitched up with him as he thrust hard when he hit my deep point. This was a good position. I felt tingly with every thrust.

"Oh fuck! Gah!! Nnn! Fuck!" I moaned. He was going the perfect speed for me to enjoy. He grabbed my legs close to my ankles and pushed down just a little more. Then he slid even deeper in me. How?!

"Ah! Ahh yes!! Fuck! You're so-ah! So good at.. this!" I managed to say between moans.

"You're so hot Charlotte! Fuck you're tight!" He said.

He began pounding me hard.

"Ah! God!!" I gasped. He stopped and let my legs rest. He picked me up and turned me to face the bed on his cock still. Shit that twisted me good inside. He started slamming me From behind.

He hit hard and started ripping me. I screamed. "Ahhh shit shit shit!" I started crying.

He stopped and started pulling out.

"No! Don't stop please!" I yelled. "It's ok. It's how I like it." I begged.

"You're insane. You're just like her." He said. I heard him chuckle. Then he slammed me hard again.

"Ffff fuckkkk!! Gahhhdddd!!" I shouted. He lifted and pulled me balls deep onto his cock. It ripped me some more. Then he brought himself down on the bed and fucked me reverse cowgirl. He pulled my dress up and off me.

12