Charlie's Angels: Angel Cum Home

Story Info
Jill brings home her fiance.
7k words
4.59
37.8k
12
0

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" Kris picked up the phone.

"Hiya Kris," Jill's voice bounced back.

"Oh hi, how are you?"

"I'm great! Listen, I'm going to be flying in tomorrow afternoon. I have some big news."

"Ok, I'll come pick you up. What's this news?"

"Well..." Jill made some giggly noises, "You'll have to wait till I get over there."

"You called me just to tell me you aren't going to tell me?"

"And to tell you I'm coming."

"Oh come on, spill it!"

Jill giggled deviously. "Talk to you tomorrow!" The line clicked.

"Are you – Jill? Hello?" Kris hung up the phone with a sigh. She picked her book back up off her stomach and searched for the spot where she'd left off. The phone rang again, and she rolled her eyes and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"I'm getting married!" her sister's voice bubbled.

"You're getting married!" Kris squealed. "Jill that's wonderful!"

"I couldn't wait to tell you!" Jill laughed.

"Oh my... it's Steve Carmandy, right?"

"Yeah, he's the one!"

"Jill, I gotta meet him!"

"You can meet him tomorrow, he's flying in with me."

"Aww, Jill that's so great. When are you going to tell Sabrina and Kelly?"

"I'm going to surprise them tomorrow. Don't you tell!"

"I won't," Kris smiled, "but it won't be easy."

Kris was waiting at the terminal two hours early. When she finally saw Jill appear, she ran up to meet her.

"Hey!" she and her sister collided in a brief hug.

"Well, here he is!"

Kris turned to face Jill's companion. She saw a tall, lean and handsome man with bright blue eyes and sandy hair. He stood with the hands in the pockets of his jeans, looking happy, but just the slightest bit nervous.

"Ta-daa," he smiled.

"Steve, this is Kris, your future sister in law," Jill introduced them.

"Hey Kris, it's nice to finally meet you," he stooped to give her a kiss on the cheek. "I've heard a lot about you."

"I hope not everything," Kris laughed.

"Well, do you girls know a good hotel around here? I don't want to lug this around all day," Steve said, kicking his heavy suitcase with his heel.

"You can stay with us, if you want to," Kris offered.

"Oh, I don't want to impose," Steve tilted his head, wanting to accept.

"You're not imposing," Jill grabbed him by the arm. "Come on."

Steve was given a thorough tour of their beach house, ending up in the guest bedroom. Since Jill had started spending most of her time in Europe, she had been occupying the guest bedroom during visits and surrendered the master to Kris.

"We don't have two guest bedrooms, so it looks like you'll have to bunk with me," Jill said, flashing a grin at Steve.

"Oh, darn," Steve snapped his fingers, then cracked into a grin. "Well if you ladies don't mind, I could go for a shower and a nap to get this jet lag out."

"Sure," Kris said, "towels are in the bottom cabinet next to the shower."

"Jet lag? You baby," Jill made a face at him. "You got five more hours of sleep than I did, and now you're tired?"

"You slept on the plane, remember?" Steve defended himself, heading for the bathroom.

"Hey Kris, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure honey, what's on your mind?"

"Well...come in here," she went into her bedroom and they both sat on her bed. "We have to talk about how it's going to be with Steve. You know, after we're married."

"Oh yeah, yeah, I've been wondering about that too. He knows that you like girls too, right?"

"Oh, yeah. He's known that for a long time. But I told him about you and I too, right after my last visit here."

"And what does he think?"

"I'm not entirely sure. I mean, we sat down and talked about it and everything. I think it's a turn-on for him, to picture me with other women."

"So what about me?"

"That's the thing. He took it well, but I think it put him off a little."

"Oh."

"That's really been bugging me," Jill said. "I mean, I love Steve, if we're going to get married I don't want to do things that upset him. But I love you too, and... we just started being more than sisters, and it would really kill me to lose that, and so soon, you know?"

"Yeah," Kris sighed, putting her hand on Jill's. "You can't go around doing things behind his back."

"I know. But it's so frustrating. He enjoyed hearing about me being with Kelly and Bri. He even said he's gotten off to it a bunch of times since I told him. But then he thinks with you it's gross or something," Jill mumbled, quickly adding, "I mean, he doesn't think you're gross, that's not-"

"It's ok, I understand," Kris stopped her.

"I guess he does have a point. Incest is a touchy subject."

"Well, I don't want to just give you up," she responded. "I have to talk to him about it again."

"Well Jill, think about it, think if it was the other way around. Would you want Steve having sex with his brothers? You wouldn't mind if he slept with other men, or women?"

"Well I don't want him sleeping with other women. We've agreed on that. I won't sleep with other men and he won't sleep with other women. It's not like I want to sleep with other guys, I wouldn't, because I love Steve. But you and Bri and Kelly... you're not just random people I fuck. He's got to see that."

"So he doesn't want to get Kelly or Sabrina into bed. Or me."

"No, he's really old-fashioned like that, it surprised me. He wants to be completely faithful to me."

"Can you complain about that?" Kris smiled.

"I'm not complaining, it's just that I want a little freedom, and I'd be willing to give him the same freedom. You know, I think he's just a little jealous. After a while I bet he won't feel like that anymore. I mean, what guy wants to sleep with the same woman every night of his life?"

"If the woman is you, that's not such a difficult task."

Jill snorted. "I'm going to talk to him about us this weekend. What we have is beautiful and I don't want to lose it."

"That's so sweet," Kris said, leaning against her sister's shoulder. She felt a hand on the side of her face, gently turning her head, until Jill's soft lips pressed against hers. She opened her mouth, allowing the familiar warm tongue to slip inside. Jill's fingers stroked through her hair while she traced her sister's straight, smooth teeth with her tongue. Kris was lost in the kiss, floating in a warm tingling sensation. She'd fantasized about this so much, that even though it now happened regularly, it was unbelievable. Her lips sealed around Jill's tongue, trapping it inside her mouth and sucking it softly. Her sister began to withdraw her tongue and then slip it as far in as she could, setting a slow, strong rhythm. She was fucking Kris's mouth with her tongue. When she did this and fingered Kris at the same time, lining up the thrusts, it drove her wild. An almost instant climax every time.

The bathroom door opened, snapping the girls out of their trance and out of each others arms. A moment later, Steve peeked his head into the doorway.

"Hi honey," Jill smiled.

"Oh. I'll get out of here so you can change," Kris said, getting up. Passing Steve in the doorway, she saw that he was wearing only a towel around his waist. From what she could see, he had an even nicer body than the one she had given him mentally. Not wanting to stare, she tore her eyes away and stepped back.

"Thanks," he said, stepping inside the bedroom with Jill and pushing the door closed.

After Sabrina and Kelly met Steve, all of them went out to celebrate. They went to dinner and then dancing, had some drinks and taxis had to be taken home.

"Ugh, I am fuckin plastered," Steve said, rubbing his face. As soon as they stumbled into the house, he crawled onto the couch without even taking off his shoes, and went out cold.

"I told you I could drink him under the table," Jill said, taking off her jacket and tossing it nowhere in particular.

"I bow before you, the vodka princess," Kris said, bowing and almost losing her balance. Both giggled.

"Let's go to bed," Jill suggested, throwing an arm around her sister's neck. "We got to be up tomorrow in time for our hangovers." Kris yawned and nodded.

They stumbled down the hall with more giggles and shoves. Even though she was by far the drunker of the two, Jill tucked Kris in with an extremely messy kiss goodnight, and then she was off plodding down the hall to her own room. She'd be out cold too, as soon as she hit the pillow.

Kris took a considerable time falling asleep, because she was thinking about Jill. How Jill would probably leave her sexually for Steve. The more she thought about missing her, the more she thought about being with her. Somewhere just before or just after falling asleep, she began to dream about her sister, as she often did. She imagined Jill sliding into bed with her, kissing her neck, sucking her nipples, giving her a lazy massage. Then things took a different turn, as dreams tend to do, and her big sister had somehow put on her big dildo. Kris moaned and gripped Jill tightly as it pushed into her aching pussy. It felt so good when her sister fucked her....

As she got near her climax, Kris woke up. She squinted groggily, not seeing anything in the blackness. Having planned to sleep late, she hadn't opened the curtains, so the room was completely dark, but she wasn't alone. There was a hand reaching up under her nightgown and fingering her pussy softly. "No wonder I was having such a good dream," she thought to herself. This had happened alot of times when Jill was to horny to wait until morning, so she would indulge in Kris's pussy while she slept. Having no argument, Kris rested her head back down, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the digits stroking in and out of her slick tunnel. But as she concentrated, she could feel that the fingers slipping inside her were larger than usual. Too rough. And no long nails! With a jolt she realized that it must be Steve. "I thought he was old fashioned," she puzzled, "why does he want to fool around with me?" His two long fingers stroked her g-spot, while his thumb tried to rub her clit at the same time. Since he was 'hammered' he'd clearly lost a little coordination, but it still felt great.

Kris wasn't sure how long he'd been fingering her before she was awake, but it hadn't been long after and she was ready to climax. Moans rose up in her throat, but she did her best to muffle them.

Maybe Steve is only doing this because he thinks I'm asleep, she thought. If I let on that I'm awake, it might scare him off. Her hips bucked uncontrollably as she came, but she tried to appear as unconscious as possible. She kept her teeth gritted and her lips sealed, thinking that would keep her quiet, but some deep moans just came right out through her throat. Her rippling pussy gripped his big fingers over and over, and she fought to keep her hands from grabbing his and humping furiously. The plodding of her heart beat pounded in her ears while she peaked and then calmed.

"There you go, babe," Steve's deep, slurred voice came from somewhere in the immediate darkness. After a moment of silence, he chuckled. "I know you're not asleep hon, I know you too well. I know you.... and I know you always want more, don't you..."

Ohh! He thinks I'm Jill, Kris thought to herself. I should speak up, he could be really mad in the morning if I let him keep going. I bet he's a really good fuck, though... but I have to say something.

"Ste-" Kris was cut off by his big palm covering her mouth.

"I know, I didn't forget what you like."

What? As she tried to figure that out, his hand left her lips and it was replaced by something fuzzy. The pressure increased and it went into her mouth where she could feel that it was cloth. He had gotten a piece of cloth and was tying a gag around the back of her head.

"Steve?" She tried to say, but it came out "Huvh?"

"Shhh," he said, finding her left and then right wrists. He easily held both of her small wrists in one strong hand. Above her head she felt them encircled by more cloth. When she tried to move them, she realized her hands were tied to the headboard. So Jill was into this sort of stuff?

Her ears perked up as she heard a zipper, and then felt her nightgown being pushed up around her waist. A warm, round cockhead pushed against her pussy lips. A bolt of electricity ran from her clit, up to her brain, then divided to both nipples, hardening them in an instant. Kris felt the weight on the bed shift as he leaned over her. With one hand he guided his cock, trying to find her vaginal opening. She waited with baited breath. After a moment it sank between her hot, slippery pussy lips, stretching them wider and wider until and the head penetrated her, allowing him to go hands-free. He groaned as he pushed his hips forward, slowly burying inch after inch of his rigid cock inside her. Kris's eyes widened as she grew fuller and fuller, wondering how big he was. Maybe the alcohol was making her judge poorly, maybe he was penetrating her really slowly, but she could swear that his cock just kept going and going. She was thankful that she'd been wet first! Kris was aware that she didn't have very much of a choice, and it turned her on a little more. He was almost raping her...he was shoving his whole cock inside her whether she liked it or not. But she did like it. Finally, she felt his pubic bone pressing against her, and he was all the way inside. He throbbed inside her for a moment.

Then her whole body tingled as he began to pump her. Kris lay there and let him have his way with her, enjoying every second. She knew she shouldn't be doing this. Jill was very open, but she might still be a little upset, because she didn't want Steve to fuck other women. Steve would definitely be upset. But she had an excuse now -- she'd tried to protest, but he'd tied her up and gagged her. There was nothing she could do to stop him. It was wrong, but he was soo big, and it felt soo good, and her pussy juiced at the thought of Steve being forbidden fruit. She wished instead of cloth, she was gagged with his stiff cock...

He was drilling her harder now, and she could feel every contour of his long, rock-hard shaft moving inside her. The almost imperceptible noises of sex pounded in their ears; the mattress squeaking, the quiet slurping noises of their slick genitals, his little unintentional grunts, her muffled gasps and moans.

Steve was a little unsteady, but still a great fuck. If this is how well he fucks when he's nearly fall-down-drunk, Kris thought, I'd like to see how he handles when he's sober! She felt some liquid trickle down from her pussy and soak into the sheets. It felt like she was being jammed full of a red-hot steel piston, his cock penetrated deeper into her cunt than she could ever remember feeling. It pounded her dripping juices into a warm froth. She cried out through the gag as she orgasmed again, her cunt gripping and squeezing his meat. Her legs had wrapped around him at some point, and she tightened them, trying to pull him even deeper inside her. She wished her hands were free so she could squeeze her nipples while she came.

"Mmm, Yeah, yeah," Steve started to whisper, feeling her muscles ripple around his cock. He gripped her waist and fucked her harder. "Mmm Jill...fuck...yeah...yeah..." The headboard was now knocking against the wall with each thrust. In the back of her mind, Kris wondered if Jill would hear it and come down the hall. But she was too buzzed and horny to care anymore. She hoped that maybe her sister was listening to them fuck. After all the times she'd watched and listened to Jill getting nailed, it would be a nice change of pace. "Oh...fuck ...oh yeah...mmm" he grunted each time he sank inside her molten hot cunt. His thrusting was different now, she could feel it. With a loud groan, he buried his throbbing cock into her, pressing hard as if he thought he could force his balls in too. Each exhale became a loud sigh as his hips started to tremble. His cock exploded deep inside her, injecting her with his seed. Torrents of hot sperm sprayed her womb, coating her inner walls and dripping out down her crotch. He remained embedded inside her until his balls were completely drained.

Steve collapsed almost on top of her, still breathing hard. Kris had been almost ready to climax again. The ride had been great, but way too short. He could only have lasted 2 or 3 minutes. Now he was spent, and she was fucked figuratively instead of literally. She rolled her hips, trying to hump his cock, but trapped underneath his weight, she couldn't move much. He soon softened anyway, eventually shrinking and slipping out of her body. She was entirely too aware of the warm semen oozing out of her pussy, dripping down past her asshole, cooling, and soaking into the sheets. It drove her crazy and there wasn't anything she could do about it. She couldn't speak, she couldn't get Steve off of her, she couldn't untie herself, she couldn't even see the clock on her nightstand. One thing she could do was cry in frustration.

"What the hell!" Kris opened her eyes in a blurry fog, hearing her sister's voice. She was immediately disgusted by the taste in her mouth, realizing the gag was still in place and was soaking in her spit all night. There was still a heavy weight on her right side, and after a few seconds she remembered why.

Steve lifted his head groggily, hearing his name shouted the second or third time. Jill was standing over him. But he also had his arm around her sleeping form in the covers... didn't he? He looked down to see Kris beneath him, her eyes looking right back into his. As the thought dawned on him, he felt a rushing in his ears and his already pounding headache grew sharper. He pushed himself off of her, slumping on the other side of the bed. He saw that his soft penis was hanging out of his pants, and he put it back in.

Jill untied her sister's hands and pulled off her gag. Kris lowered her sore arms, rubbing her wrists where the tight cloth had chafed them.

"Are you alright?" Jill put an arm around her. "What the hell, Steve, did you rape my sister?"

"Fuck.... Kris, I'm so sorry," he groaned, horrified. "I didn't mean to..."

"What do you mean, you didn't mean to?" Jill demanded.

"It's ok," Kris interrupted. "I'm not hurt or anything."

"No, it's not ok," Jill came back. She narrowed her eyes at Steve. "Get out."

"What?"

"I said get out of this house."

"Jill, will you let me explain? I thought-" he begged. He looked like he was almost in tears.

"No, you get the hell out! Right now!" She ushered him out of the room and Kris was left alone for a minute.

Jill came back and sat down next to her. Kris hadn't moved yet, and didn't realize her nightgown was still pulled up around her waist. Jill could see the dried streaks of cum around her pussy, and the big stain on the sheet.

"Kris, I'm so sorry honey," she breathed, hugging her tightly. "If he hurt you, I'm gonna fucking-"

"No, no, Jill. You've got the wrong idea."

"What do you mean?"

"He was telling you the truth, he really didn't mean to do this. He thought I was you."

"He thought you were me?" Jill frowned.

"Yeah, he just came in my room by mistake, I guess. You saw how drunk he was. He was saying your name and everything. I tried to tell him, but he got the gag on me before I could say anything. "

"Oh... well, that explains a lot, but it doesn't change the fact that he more or less raped you."

"No, it really wasn't like that. I didn't try too hard to stop him. If that was rape, then you've raped me fifty times."

"Wh- you mean you liked it?"

"I loved it," Kris raised her eyebrows. "I won't lie, I'm not really into playing tie-up, but it was fantastic. Jill, you have to let Steve back in. I know he feels awful. It was all a mistake."

"Oh..."

"Jill, are you mad at me?"

12