Charlie's Angels: Angel Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out loudly out again as his throbbing cock pumped buckets of hot cum into her. She could feel each powerful blast of sperm that coated her walls.

"Fuck me hard!" she screamed out, humping his still-pulsing cock. In the midst of his glorious ejaculation he had forgotten completely about fucking her, and at her request he resumed at full speed, driving his rigid meat into her body over and over. They gripped eachother so tightly that he could only pull out halfway; instead he plowed into her as hard as he could, jolting her body against the dirt. Her breasts leaped up and down as he fucked her hard, reaming her cunt with his enormous cock.

Sabrina felt like she was having one continuous orgasm as she was stretched wide and pounded hard. His back bled under her clawing fingernails. She wailed and screamed until she was hoarse. After a while his cock was too soft to keep fucking, and he slipped out of her. They each lay back, panting and dripping with sweat. Malcolm soon stood and picked up both his bag and Sabrina, still in a daze, and carried her out of the ditch and back to his jeep.

Kelly suddenly heard rustling in the leaves behind her and without even turning to look, she sped off again. That bird searching for insects sent her half a mile closer to the lodge.

Sabrina lay on a cot back at the lodge, half-awake and only dimly aware of the last hour. She felt both sore like she'd been fucked with a telephone pole, and completely satisfied. After sweating so much the cool air in the lodge made her skin cold and clammy. Weakly she wrapped the sheet tighter around her body and closed her eyes. No longer was she worried about her friends being captured. He was right, they'd enjoy it.

On the second morning Jill walked along the beach, scanning the horizon. It wasn't a nice beach like the one outside her house in LA, not calming like she thought it would be. The sand was gravelly and sharp, hot winds cut across the shore, whipping her hair into her face. Out in the open she suddenly felt vulnerable, like she was being watched. She skittered across the hot sand, trying not to burn her feet, and headed back into the trees.

Angel instict is always right. Malcolm's eyes followed her from the brush 20 yards away. As she walked away, he stalked her like a primal beast, crouching and creeping, never taking his eyes off her. He hadn't even bothered putting his shorts back on.

He came closer and closer to her, coming up on her side, hoping to herd her back towards one of the traps he had set. His cock began to stiffen as he stopped being quiet, and walked towards her normally. Hearing his footsteps, she froze and spun around until she saw him. With a shriek she zoomed away and he threw himself after her.

Girl runs like a damn gazelle, he thought to himself as he tried to keep up with her. She leapt over fallen branches and darted swiftly between tree trunks. He slowed after a minute, wheezing, as she kept running and disappeared from view in front of him.

Malcolm leaned down, resting his hands on his knees to catch his breath. Just as he decided he'd have to try another approach with this one, he heard a high-pitched shriek from quite a distance ahead of him. Gotcha! he thought, and headed in that direction.

Minutes later he found Jill by following the noises of struggling and shaking leaves. She had stepped into his trap, and the rope had seized around her ankle and pulled her up into the air. She dangled upside down by one leg. Fully extending her arms, the ground was only inches out of her reach. Blood began to rush to her head. She pulled herself upright and was trying to free herself from the rope. When she heard him walk up, she gasped and lost her grip, falling back down. Her golden curls hung down beneath her as she swayed there, upside down and naked, not quite sure what to do with her free leg. In the back of her mind she confirmed this as the single most uncomfortable moment of her life in more than one ways than one.

"Are you going to rape me?" she asked, her voice distorted.

"No. I'm going to fuck you."

"So you are going to rape me."

"It's not rape if you enjoy it. And please trust me, you will enjoy it."

He stepped closer to her, and reached up to the ankle of her free leg, gently pulling it down. Her legs parted and her pussy was exposed, pointing up into the air.

Only then did her eyes land on his cock. She could hardly believe its size, and it clearly was only half erect.

He bent his head down a little, opening his mouth and extending his tongue. Gingerly he began to lick her clit. She moaned despite herself as his tongue bathed her sensitive flesh. After a minute he stopped, and she found herself almost disappointed.

Malcolm pulled a knife from his bag and opened it up. Jill was about to try to kick him as he came toward her with the knife, but he reached up over her ankle and cut the rope. She fell only a foot or two to the ground with a dull thud.

"Sorry," he said, dropping the knife back into the bag. "Where was I?"

"Here," she said, opening her legs before him.

"Ah, yes."

Why did I say that? Jill thought. I could have gotten away! She stopped cursing herself the instant his mouth found her pussy again. As his tongue massaged her pussy lips she felt the familiar trickle, and knew she was getting wet. Her chance to escape had passed and she really didn't care much. His cock seemed to have some kind of magic power over her. She stared at it while he licked up her juices. It was hardening before her eyes. More than once she thought it must be fully erect but it kept growing. The thicker it got, the wetter Jill's pussy became as she thought about it plunging inside her..

She closed her eyes and laid her head back on the ground, squeezing her nipples in her hands. Soon Malcolm noticed this, and moved up to enjoy the breathtaking nipples he'd had his eyes on for the last hour. He closed his lips around one and she let out a soft moan. As he suckled, she felt his warm, rigid cock pressing against her leg. He began stroking her pussy with one hand, rubbing her dripping slit with his fingers. When her hips pressed a little against his fingers, he decided she was more than ready. She gasped and flinched a little, then moaned deeply as he began to finger her while sucking her nipples.

As good as this felt, Jill thought of little else than his cock poking into her leg. She needed his cock.

She sat up, and without a word leaned into him and took hold of it. It was so thick her fingers couldn't even wrap all the way around his shaft. She lowered her head and licked his balls, the base of his shaft and along the sensitive underside. As her tongue swirled around his cockhead, she detected a familiar taste on his flesh. This cock had been in Sabrina.

"You got Sabrina already?" she asked, looking up at him and licking the length of his shaft.

"How did you know?" he gasped out between heavy breaths.

"Mmm..I know what she tastes like," Jill said, licking and sucking him while she spoke. "I can taste her pussy on.. mmmph..on your cock." Her lips slid down over him again.

"You've had sex with her?" he said, a hint of disbelief in his voice.

"Mmgf course," she slurped. "All the time." Her tongue swirled. "All three of us, we're best friends." Her throat closed over the tip of his cock.

Malcolm swore his cock swelled even more as he imagined the three of them fingering eachother, kissing, drinking pussy juice. Jill fingered herself as she sucked him. He watched three of her fingers disappear up her cunt over and over. Her thin little fingers weren't enough.

"I need you inside me." She got on her hands and knees in front of him, presenting her smooth little ass in the air. His hands grabbed her hips and she squeezed her eyes shut in anticipation, feeling his hot cockhead pressing against her sopping wet slit. Her mouth opened in a mix of pain and pleasure as he entered her from behind, stretching her pink hole incredibly wide and filling her to the hilt. She had never felt so full in her life. He remained still inside her for a moment, letting her adjust. The walls of her pussy twitched around his thick meat just from being filled so completely. It was if she had a tiny orgasm every second he was inside her.

Malcolm felt her cunt squeezing him, and ground his hips against her ass. Instead of pumping in and out, his cock wriggled and shifted inside her. Her pre-orgasms kept coming and her breath came in ragged gasps and moans.

Slowly pulled out, leaving her feeling desperately hollow, and slid back in again in one swift plunge. This time her climax was full-blown. Her cunt spasmed so tightly that she thought it might squeeze his cock off as it pumped in and out of her. She came so hard that she didn't even think to moan; instead a series of indescribable screams and grunts escaped her throat, primal sounds that she didn't look like she could ever make. Tears streaked her face.

As she quieted a bit, he suddenly began to thrust much faster. They fucked like animals, his balls slapping wetly against her with each thrust. Warm pussy juice trickled over his balls and ran down both her thighs. It poured from her cunt, making a slopping noise each time his cock drove into her. Over and over his enormous rod impaled her, faster and faster like a piston. He never slowed. Jill's breasts bounced wildly beneath her. Her palms and knees ached. After another wrenching climax her pussy was painfully sensitive and fucked sore. She cried out for him to stop, and reluctantly he did. He hadn't come yet.

"Fuck my ass," she panted, presenting it to him once more.

Without skipping a beat he placed his thick cockhead against her tiny asshole and stared down at it. This looked impossible. His gigantic shaft glistened in the sunlight, dripping with her juices. He would rip her in two. Instead he licked his finger and pushed it into her ass. Clearly she had experience, as her tight ring relaxed easily and he was able to slip in a second finger, and after a minute of pumping, a third. Satisfied that she could handle his manhood, he replaced it at her asshole and pulled her onto him. Her asshole stretched and stretched, slipping over his wide dome, and finally his cockhead popped entirely inside. Jill groaned as he kept sinking deeper in, filling her ass with his thumping meat.

Her hand flew between her legs and she rubbed her clit while he fucked her ass. He rammed her hard, and she screamed so loud that if not for her "Yes! Yes!" he wouldn't have been sure she wasn't in horrible pain. She arched her back, cumming again and again as her asshole squeezed around his thick shaft. Meeting his thrusts, she jammed herself backwards onto his cock.

Normally he would have made sure to fuck her for awhile before cumming, but in this animalistic state his manners were gone. With no warning he blew his load, his body shaking as his cum poured into her. She felt jet after jet of his hot fluid erupt deep inside her ass, and rubbed her clit harder. Their voices sang a harmony as they moaned together.

When he pulled out, she collapsed in the leaves, trembling and breathing hard. He sat back, pumping his slick shaft with one fist until his erection softened. Jill's legs were parted just enough that he could see between them as she lay on the ground. Her entire crotch was coated in fluids. His sperm was beginning to drip from her asshole, still stretched open a little from his cock. Pussy juice literally coated the insides of her legs all the way down to her knees. Leaves stuck to it. He just sat there looking at her.

Kelly slept in a tree that night. "Slept" may not be as good a description as "clung to". The bark left red marks on her skin where she gripped it, both hoping to fall asleep and trying not to in case she would fall out of the tree. In the middle of the night she decided it was stupid, lowered herself from the branch, and climbed down. "Climbed" may not be as good a description as "fell most of the way".

Jill didn't care how she got to be laying in bed but was glad she was. As she shifted her legs she felt her sticky fluids smear between them.

Instead of talking to her, Sabrina decided to just let her rest. She looked at Jill's left ankle, smiling at the bit of rope tied around it and cut after several inches, fraying loosely at the end. Can't wait to hear this story, she thought.

The third night fell since his hunt began, and still Malcolm had not found Kelly. Giving up for the night, he drove back to the lodge. Unbeknownst to him, Kelly had already gotten there. She had climbed a tree and gotten onto the roof, and been perched there for she didn't know how many hours, waiting for him to return. Since she hadn't bothered to check inside, Kelly thought the lodge was empty, and Sabrina and Jill didn't know she was there.

Her eyes followed him as he climbed out of the jeep and walked up to the door. As his hand reached up for the handle, she pounced, flinging herself onto him with a screech. He grunted as they both toppled to the ground. Even with the element of surprise Kelly was easily subdued. She realized how hopeless as it was when he held both her wrists with one hand.

During their struggle on the ground the door flung open. Jill stood behind it, Sabrina looking over her shoulder.

"Kelly!" they yelled, and rushed down the steps to her side. "It's ok!"

Malcolm let go of her, and she scrambled to her feet, practically leaping into Jill's arms. She locked her arms around her neck, feeling her still-bare skin against Jill's shirt. Kelly began to cry, and they held her and soothed her.

"It's ok, Kelly," Sabrina said. "Don't be scared."

"He got us already," Jill told her. "And trust me, it's nothing to be afraid of."

"It's very dark out here, let's take it inside," Malcolm suggested, holding the door open. He stood sideways, and Sabrina smiled to herself because she could see her claw marks on his back. She walked in, and Jill followed, Kelly still clinging. They sat down on the cots.

Jill saw that Kelly wasn't going to take this easily and decided to do Malcolm a favor. She lifted Kelly's chin and kissed her. Her crying stopped and after a moment they kissed again, their lips locking together.

Sabrina and Malcolm sat on the cot behind them. She reached over to pull his shorts down, but he stopped her.

"I want her to see it at the right time."

With a nod she released the elastic band and ran her hands lower, feeling his already-massive bulge. She massaged it, and it rapidly grew and took shape. Her fingers were able to stroke his hard length through the cloth of his shorts.

A damp spot appeared on the front after she rubbed him for several minutes. She lowered her mouth to his crotch and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. He felt her warm mouth envelop his tip through the fabric, leaving a large wet circle, and he sighed appreciatively. His eyes were on Kelly and Jill.

They were on a cot together in an abbreviated 69, Jill's shirt was off, and they were sucking eachother's nipples. Their hands stroked eachother's smooth skin while they suckled. Malcolm watched as Jill, who was on top, moved further down until her face was over Kelly's pussy. She nudged her legs apart and buried her face between them. His view was obscured but he didn't need to see what was happening as she started to moan softly.

Malcolm loved watching them locked in a 69 and as Kelly began to lick Jill's pussy, he decided that he needed to taste some pussy himself. He pushed Sabrina back and opened her legs, meeting no resistance. To his delight she was already leaking juices, and he lapped them up, savoring her taste.

Kelly lapped at Jill, tonguing her slick hole and tasting traces of sperm. She drank down Jill's pussy juices at the same time as Jill swallowed hers.

Sabrina humped Malsolm's face, crying out as his lips brought her over the edge. Kelly turned to look, and Jill climbed off of her. She walked over and crouched beside him, gripping his shorts and giving them a tug. His cock stuck up, making a large tent in his shorts and preventing the elastic from stretching over it. Jill reached down his shorts and pulled his cock out the top, freeing him from the shorts and flinging them on the ground. His faintly purple erection jutted proudly into the air like a tree trunk.

Kelly stared open-mouthed at the biggest cock she'd ever seen. She could actually see it twitching slightly in the air as it throbbed. She watched as Jill got between his legs and licked his balls. Her pussy ached, missing even Jill's tongue and fingers. Now she understood.

She came over to him, and he expected to feel her lips envelop his cock. Lips did envelop his cock, but they were warm, slippery pussy lips. Kelly had straddled his body and was easing herself onto him, sinking lower and lower. Malcolm pushed his hips forward, penetrating her just slightly deeper. It caught Kelly off guard and she fell the remaining four inches down his cock. Her scream echoed through the trees outside the lodge. Her body shuddered on top of his, and his hands gripped her waist to keep her from falling over. The orgasm ripped her in two and melted her back together again as she spasmed helplessly around his massive shaft.

Before she was even finished screaming he began to thrust gently up into her. She began to bounce, meeting his thrusts halfway. Jill and Bri watched her ride him, the enormous cock disappearing between her legs over and over. Each time it pulled out it didn't look like it would fit back in again, but back it plunged. They grinded together, connected at the hips, moaning and panting. Sweat glistened on their skin. Again Kelly began to fuck him, gliding up and down his thick cock as she climaxed loudly again.

She saw him grit his teeth and she saw him draw in a sharp breath of air. This wasn't how she wanted it to end. A cock this magnificent must be tasted. Quickly she raised herself off his erection and got on her knees before him. His eyes opened in disappointment, feeling cool air circulating around his hard flesh instead of a hot, wet pussy.

With one hand she gripped his shaft, unable to close her fist but squeezing anyway. She pulled his cock to her lips and licked the smooth, warm head. Her tongue swirled around it. Though she was merely duplicating her methods of eating an ice cream cone, his cock throbbed as another of the best blowjobs of his life began. Her tongue ran up the length of him from balls to tip, back down, back up again. She jerked him next, both hands working up and down his shaft.

He groaned as she masturbated him, her hand rubbing his base while her mouth took in half of his length. Her lips sealed around the middle of his shaft and she sucked, and sucked hard. It felt like she was using his cock as a big straw just to suck the cum out of his balls. His heart raced. Just as he felt the climax coming, she opened her jaw wider and sank further, deepthroating him. Kelly wriggled her head back and forth, trying to force his cock all the way down her throat. She took him even deeper than Sabrina had, but still none of them could take all ten inches down her throat. Kelly pulled off, spitting a thick string of precum over his shaft, and sucked it back into her mouth again. She alternated deepthroating him and sucking him until he absolutely was going to explode.

As she took him in again, his hips bucked and he tried to fuck her throat as he came. She gripped his cock tightly, bobbing her head and sucking the cum out of him as he blew his load. White-hot sperm squirting from his cockhead, filling her mouth in two spurts. Kelly swallowed as quickly as she could but some of it still spilled past her lips. He moaned as he thumped inside her mouth. She had opened her lips to let him see his semen flooding her mouth, swallowing again and again. The thick white goo coated the inside of her mouth and dripped down her chin as she drank from him. Finally Malcolm was completely spent, and lay back on the cot, exhausted.