Charlie's Angels: Angel Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina practically pounced on her, licking the cum from her chin and lips. Kelly parted her lips and kissed her, letting her lick the sperm out of her mouth.

While they shared his cum, Jill went back to the source. She slipped between Malcolm's legs and took his still-stiff cock into her mouth. It was still coated with streaks of sperm and she hungrily sucked it off his warm flesh. She literally sucked him dry until his cock began to deflate.

"You know, you didn't have to kidnap us or hunt us down," Sabrina said to Malcolm. "With the right technique you could have had us easy."

"I do have to admit though, the hunting part was kind of fun. I mean, after I was sure I wasn't going to get killed or anything," Jill added.

"Yeah," Kelly grinned. "If you ever have another case that needs investigating be sure and let us know."

"Oh I will, I sure will." He waved to them as they climbed onto the jet.