Charlie's Angels: Angels Go Fuckin' Ch. 02

Story Info
The angels return for another day of even harder work.
2.7k words
4.59
58.5k
13
0

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bright and early the next day Kelly, Jill and Sabrina arrived back at the massage parlor for another day of work. Soon after they checked in, they each received $150 for their work the previous day.

"This is the best cover, lots of sex and we get paid for it too," Kelly said, counting her bills.

"We should just quit our regular jobs," Jill giggled.

Kona, the stern Asian lady, came out again and cleared her throat to announce her presence. They stopped talking and turned around to face her.

"Back to the holes again?" Sabrina said. She added a tone of disappointment to her voice even though she had ended up liking work behind a glory hole.

"No holes today. Men say you are good fucks, too many customers coming back. You work different room today, more than one at a time. Come on." She turned on her heels and began to shuffle off down the hallway. They followed her through the beaded doorway and into a large room with four beds in it. They were small, more like cots, with cheap, thin mattresses and no sheets. Each had a pillow or two, the patterns on which were designed largely from cum stains. Between each bed was a curtain on a sliding track on the ceiling, apparently in the case of customers wanting privacy, but all of them were pulled back to the far wall.

"Strip down, people waiting. Another thing. You will not make any man wait for service. He come in, he screw, he leave. Ok?" The beads clacked as they fell together where Kona had been standing. They obeyed and began unbuttoning and unzipping.

"I guess we've been promoted," Jill said, sitting down and taking off her boots.

"Yeah," Kelly said, tossing off her t-shirt. "Are we supposed-"

She fell silent as a man had come through the doorway. He stood there in silence, looking between the three of them as they all looked back at him. Making up his mind, he made a beeline for Jill, whose head was at a convenient height as she sat on the low cot. He unzipped his pants right in front of her face and fed her his cock.

Jill's usual pace was disrupted, and she had little option but to skip straight to sucking him off. She began to bob her head between his thighs, but he quickly took over and thrust into her mouth. His strong hands held the top of her head and guided her face on and off of his cock.

Kelly and Sabrina shrugged at each other over her head. Blondes have more fun.

A short, pale guy came in next. Before even choosing a bed he took off his pants and folded them neatly, leaving them on a chair. He chose Sabrina on the bed closest to the door and climbed aboard, holding her by the ankles and spreading his legs apart. He didn't make eye contact as he positioned himself between her legs and probed her dampening pussy with one finger, just to make sure she was wet enough that he wouldn't experience any discomfort. Apparently finding her pussy satisfactory, he pointed his small cock at her entrance and pushed his hips forward, sliding it inside her.

The man thrusting into Jill's mouth suddenly pulled out and began to pound himself furiously with one fist. After a minute he came all over her face, shooting his hot load all over her cheeks and into her open mouth. He milked as many squirts out of his balls as he could, sighing loudly and watching his big load splatter all over her face. When he finished, he pushed his cock back into her mouth and Jill licked it dry before he packed himself back into his pants and left.

Another man came in and walked down to Kelly's bed, the last in the row. He pulled the curtain over, blocking himself and Kelly from view. The others were treated to the usual sounds of thumping, slurping, and a crescendo of sincere moans. The process ended in only several minutes, but when the curtain was pulled back again the guy walked away calm and fully clothed. Kelly, on the other hand, was splayed on the cot, panting and covered in semen. Jill and Sabrina silently agreed that this was a story they must be told later.

Three young guys came in now, mumbling among themselves. Kelly and Jill figured they would each get one, but Sabrina was already busy so they didn't know about the third. The guys went over to Jill and rolled her onto her hands and knees. One got behind her and took his cock out of his pants, stroking it to hardness while looking at her pussy.

The second guy went around and sat on the mattress below Jill's face, exposing himself to her. She obediently lowered her head and wrapped her lips around his shaft. He sighed quietly as she began to suck him.

The first guy placed the tip of his cock at Jill's pussy and pushed into her. She moaned around the cock in her mouth as she felt both moving inside her.

The third guy, in the meantime, had gone over to Kelly's cot and laid down, pulling her down on top of him. She squatted over him, reaching down to aim his cock between her legs, and then sank down onto his pole. After bottoming out, she pushed up again, until just his head was still inside her, and then lowered herself down again. His hands gripped her ass tightly and pulled her down, driving his cock up into her. Soon she was riding him wildly, her juices running down his balls.

Sabrina's pale customer finally grunted with effort and released his thick load inside her. Almost immediately after he left some other guy took his place. The only difference she noticed was that the new cock was a little longer. After a minute, she saw another man come up to her, and her view was obscured by a warm, fleshy penis laying on her face. She opened her mouth to let it drop inside, and began to slide her lips down over his crown and off again.

Kelly was furiously humping her guy's cock when she felt another pair of hands on her ass. A warm, wet cockhead pressed itself against her puckered asshole. She relaxed, trying to loosen up as the stranger's cock embedded itself in her tight ass and began to pump in and out. She had stopped fucking the guy beneath her, so he picked things up and began to thrust up into her sopping cunt. Kelly moaned loudly, feeling the two cocks plunging inside her separated only by a thin strip of flesh.

Jill's ass was filled next, in a swift stab from a guy she didn't even know was there. The cock in her mouth spewed its milky cum, probably because the guy got a kick out of watching her ass get taken. She swallowed it all down.

All three girls began to notice the room was filling up more quickly than it was emptying. By afternoon, each one had all three of her holes plugged up pretty consistently. Jill was getting especially turned on by one customer who gave her cunt a good, hard reaming and kept up a steady stream of dirty talk. He called her a filthy whore, a cumslut and a fucktoy. She really was. She couldn't get enough cock, there was sperm drizzling from practically every orifice on her body and still she was eager for more.

More guys kept coming in. Jill took to jerking one off with each hand, a hobby at which she was very talented. Sabrina's mouth alternated between two or three cocks, sucking one, then licking another, then lapping at another guy's balls.

Some guys that came in just stood over one bed or another and watched like living pornography, and jerked off onto whichever girl's face or ass.

The next guy that came in, however, gave Kelly a first experience she hadn't thought of. He pumped his cock in his fist, smearing it well with his slippery precum, and then she felt its tip press near her pussy. She didn't know what was going on, since that hole was already being fucked by someone else. As she realized what he was going to do, she tried to turn around and protest, but was too late. To her surprise, the new cock squeezed in alongside the other, stretching her pussy wider than ever. The pain was sharp and wonderful. Her juices literally dripped from between the two cocks as they began to pound her at the same time. She felt them sliding together, against the one fucking her ass. Sometimes they would all thrust at different times, churning her boiling insides. Sometimes their plunges would all line up, and Kelly's eyes shut as she was reamed by three thick cocks in unison. Climaxes clenched her holes tight, gripping their cocks as she bucked and ground against them. Kelly could barely tell when she was cumming and when she wasn't. She was moaning so much that her attention was distracted from the cock in her mouth, and its owner became annoyed. He seized her head and began to thrust all the way down her throat, half gagging her. She had never been to turned on in all her life.

Sabrina and Jill were eventually filled up similarly, though Jill ended up servicing the most men at once that any of them had ever seen. She was on all fours on top of a huge black man that was supporting her from underneath while thrusting ferociously up into her sopping cunt. His cock was so thickly coated in cum and her white pussy juices that it was hard to tell it belonged to a black guy. Around the front, her throat was getting fucked by another long cock, and at the same time she was fisting one more in each hand. Behind her, two more guys crowded together, plunging and slamming their cocks into her asshole. They enjoyed feeling their shafts rub together so tightly inside her hot, cum-filled ass.

One more guy entered the room that showed Jill another first. She had experienced double penetration, and now she was going to experience double, double penetration. The man went to her side and lifted one of her legs, which was hanging limply down and jiggling as various cocks plowed into her. He worked himself beneath her on the edge of the damp mattress. It was no easy task, as he had to hold up her thigh and steady himself on the bed, propping himself with one leg on the floor so he wouldn't fall off. With his only spare hand he reached down and placed the tip of his cock at the already-stretched, dripping dark pink lips of her pussy. To his relief the black guy drew himself out most of the way, pausing to let him force his cock in alongside. The two cocks practically swam together inside her fiery, swollen cunt, slopping together in cups and cups of semen.

Jill tried to scream, but she was already hoarse and her throat was plugged by yet another fat cock, which at that very moment ejaculated in her mouth. She didn't even swallow, too focused on the four cocks pounding her body to mush. The sperm overflowed in her mouth and dribbled over her lips, just drooling it out onto the mattress as her mouth hung open in shock and excruciating pleasure. Soon another guy had wrapped both hands thoroughly in her hair and was holding her face tightly against his pubes, his slimy cock all the way down her throat.

Sometimes they would get flipped over and a guy would fuck her tits, sliding his cock between them, letting it glide on the slippery cum of about thirty guys before him. There were guys just standing around masturbating, squirting their cum all over the place. None of the girls got to count, but at one point there were 28 men in the room. There was semen everywhere. The mattresses were drenched, both with misfires of sperm and what smelled like gallons of pussy juice that was flowing freely from every raw, throbbing cunt in the room. None of the customers cared to lick it up so there it remained, running down their legs and soaking into the fabric. Even more soaked were the girls themselves - hardly a square inch of skin among the three of them remained unadorned with a white splatter. Man after man fucked them as they wished, forcing them to take on teams of throbbing cocks at a time. They were faced with a near endless supply of rock hard, dripping maleness, all demanding satisfaction and none willing to wait. Each of them were well fucked in every way possible like limp pieces of meat, and none of them had ever cum so hard.

In the course of the day Sabrina actually passed out twice. This made little difference to her customers, who continued fucking her up every hole they could think of. She had the worrisome experience of waking up with 3+ guys fucking her, and not remembering why until after a few minutes of thought.

At the end of their shift, they remained in the room an extra half hour. Forming a perfect triangle, they buried their heads between each other's legs for the biggest treat of all - eating the thick, gooey creampies that they had so well earned. They gulped down more and more semen, sucking it out of each other's asses and lapping it from their stretched, leaking cunts. They tasted the cum of scores of strange men all intermingled, and it was perfectly seasoned with pussy juice, unique and delicious that they knew and loved.

Utterly exhausted, they all slept at Sabrina's house. And really slept. They all basically passed out wherever they first sat down. Getting up and going to the office the next morning seemed like the most difficult thing they had ever had to do.

"The LAPD is going to be using your testimony in the case against the Paradise next week, angels. I'd like to congratulate you on another job well done."

"Thank you Charlie," Sabrina said weakly, laying down on the couch with her head on Kelly's lap. Kelly was making an effort to listen but was still, essentially, sleeping.

"You know, Charlie," Jill said, laying across two of the comfy chairs in front of Bosley's desk, "I almost hate to see that place get shut down. It's really not such a bad business."

"I agree, Jill. In fact I've become quite a fan, as of yesterday." This statement was followed by several seconds of silence.

"Wait." Sabrina opened her eyes. "Charlie. Do you mean you were there yesterday?"

"There indeed, angel. I wouldn't have missed an opportunity like this for the world."

"You were there??" They all sat up, looking between themselves in shock. "Charlie, which one of us-"

"It doesn't matter, angels, you were wonderful. That memory will stay with me for life, and I'd like to thank you, personally. But now, I must be going."

"Yes it does matter!" Kelly shouted. "Who was it?"

"Did you come in my mouth Charlie? Did I get to taste your cum?" Jill demanded, picking up the speakerbox.

"No, you did me up the ass didn't you!"

"I bet you were the one I rode hard, I've never seen such a big cock!"

"Bye, angels!" Charlie said, laughing heartily.

"Don't you dare-" cut short by the click of the phone.

"Do you realize, Charlie's cum is inside one of us right now."

"I know he was the last one that came in my ass. I know it."

"No, I'm sure he was the one that I sucked off, I couldn't believe how much cum he shot down my throat. I almost drowned."

"He wouldn't have let us seen him, he must have been one of the ones that did us from behind."

"I can't believe this."

Though the argument eventually died down, each truly believed, deep down, that it was she who Charlie had fucked.