Charlie's Angels Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
110 Followers

I slowly withdrew from her, watching as my pole slid out of her darkness, the pink and wet lips kissing my cock as it popped back into the air. My cock was glistening with the dampness of her female fluids. I pumped my cock in my hand a few times and then brought the hand to my mouth to lick of Sabrina’s taste. She was just as sweet as Kelly, but tasted different. I was amazed at these two beauties. How would Jill be?

Jill was next.

I moved over to stand behind Jill a few inches down the line of pillows on the floor and brought her butt up to face me. She moved her butt up to give me easy access and a good view. This was the smallest pussy I had yet to fuck. I held her by the hips and guided her back to my waiting penis.

As I began to very slowly slide inside her parted vaginal lips I heard her give a satisfied little coo. I arched up inside of her and almost lifted her off the pillows. She was so small and delicate in my grasp. I felt a sense of power as I moved in her. I could bring her breath faster, or slow it down with the thrusts of my penis. I could make her arch her back, or hang her head down between her arms. I could bring noises from somewhere deep inside her. She let me control her and I took her.

Falling on top of Jill, I reached around her front side and took firm hold of her two D’s. They were so strongly muscled they were hardly even bouncing as I banged her up from the rear. I played with her rock hard nipples as I pumped up her rear. She was moaning louder and so was I.

Finally I lie directly on top of her and put all of my weight forward into my attack of her pussy. We both fell onto the softness of the pillow, and my hands were still holding onto her breasts. Once again I looked above me to the ceiling and sure enough there was another mirror positioned above us. All I could see was my butt moving up and down over the naked and tanned little body beneath me.

Kelly, who had partially recovered from the ramming I had given her ten minutes before, came into view as I watched in the mirror. She pressed her nude form against my back. Her hands ran between my butt cheeks and found the backside of my balls, still thrusting downward into Jill.

Oh this was getting too much to take. My cock had almost no feeling left in it as it pounded Jill up the rear. I could feel small amounts of semen escaping my tip and fly into the lathered fold of Jill. As Kelly lay on my back and cupped my balls I could feel a giant explosion starting to build inside my two aching testicles. This was a feeling unlike any I had ever experienced to that point in my life.

To say this was intense is a corny understatement. I can’t describe it to you. Maybe it is indescribable. Perhaps if three beautiful women have fucked you simultaneously you know what I’m talking about.

Next Sabrina regained consciousness and jumped on top of me with Kelly. The two girls used me as a pillow as I banged Jill. Sabrina began to French kiss Kelly, and then she reached her free hand down to my butt, ran her delicate fingers down inside my crack and penetrated me up the ass hole. With the one free hand Sabrina and Kelly had left they begin to finger each other between their legs, bringing on another climax for each. Their fingers roamed freely up inside each other’s pussy.

Jill was crying beneath me now as I kept pumping on top of her, Sabrina’s finger up my ass and Kelly’s hand over my balls urging me onward. I saw tears streaking Jill’s young face, but she was yelling at me under her breath to give it to her harder and harder. I didn’t think she could take much more however, and as I pumped up inside her womb I felt the wettest pussy of my life. I don’t know how many times she climaxed as I fucked her, but I realized after a point that each climax became more intense than the last.

I think I must have fucked Jill until she literally passed out beneath me. All four of us were sweating heavily by this time from our prolonged physical activity. I was proud that I had been able to satisfy all three of the girls but it was now time for me to let my own juices go. The pleasure of this coupling was starting to turn to pain for me, and I needed to relieve myself.

Sabrina removed her hand from where it was fucking me up the ass, and I heard a loud pop as I withdrew from out of Jill’s vaginal opening. Jill turned over from her stomach and lay on her back on the pillow below me and the other two, she was thoroughly worn-out. I got up to my knees and swung my cock around to Kelly and Sabrina.

This was impressive, even if I say so myself. I hate coming off like I’m conceited or bragging, but I will allow just a little of that here at the end. When I was at full mast it was impressive to most girls. These three lovely’s had just been fucked by it, now they were ready to fondle and suck it until it gave forth its milky white love juices.

Kelly and Sabrina attacked my cock with relentless abandon. Sabrina crawled under my outstretched legs and took my left testicle solidly in her mouth, moving her tongue delightfully around the scrunched up skin. Kelly was bending down before me, deep throating me.

“Let it come, baby,” Kelly urged me as she blew down the engorged tip.

And spout I did. The volcano erupted with milky white lava. My cock gave a leap into the air jolting out of the fingers of both Kelly and Sabrina.

The first long ball of sperm flew down Kelly’s open mouth. I quickly aimed the second volley at those cute little nubs mounted on Sabrina’s chest, and the semen splashed off her breasts and nipples, a river of cum running down the cleavage between the two tight little nookies.

I had just enough left in me for a good third blast and I rotated around on the floor and found Jill. She was still on her back. She saw I was re positioning to spray her and she hiked her legs wide open for the reception.

Kelly and Sabrina reached around and took the cannon in their hands and aimed it at the waiting hole between Jill’s outstretched little legs.

The longest string of cum yet launched out of my tip flew through the air landing on target and splashing on Jill’s shaved pussy lips. Some of the river streamed down inside her pink folds, mixing with her still flowing vaginal juice.

The last few spurts I had left in me were shared by all three girls as they took turns cleaning me off and milking me for every last drop their greedy little mouths could bring out of my balls.

Jill got up to her knees and took my penis from the lips of Kelly and sucked. Then Sabrina nudged her over and had her turn at sucking my cock.

I became weak kneed as the girls had their way with my penis. Slowly I fell back into the pillows, my cock starting to go flaccid from the constant administrations of the three girls. The girls fell down into the pillows with me.

Kelly lay on top of me, taking turns to suck on each of my nipples. In my right arm was Sabrina. She nestled up against my side and purred contentedly. My left arm held Jill, her naked little form nudging against me, with her strong D’s held up against my chest.

I fell asleep in this position and slept with out waking, and I don’t think even moving for the rest of the night.

The next morning when I awoke the girls were all curled up against me. None of us had bothered to cover ourselves in the night. The penthouse was climate controlled and was warm and felt good. Soft music was still playing romantically overhead, and I looked above us to see all three of our nude bodies lying amongst the pillows on the floor in the reflection of the overhead mirror.

My cock had risen to full erection during the night and I looked down over the sleeping form of Kelly and Sabrina to see Jill between my legs, my cock in her mouth. She was sucking me gently.

The sun was pouring into the big windowpanes that surrounded the penthouse on all sides, but they were tinted and so this was not too bright. I didn’t move. I just enjoyed.

God how much the last twenty-four hours had changed my life! I still didn’t know what I would do with my uncle’s millions, or with my three personal relaxation consultants, but I was determined to enjoy every moment of my life from here on in. I think that was the most important gift my Uncle Wally had bequeathed me in his Will.

I let go and ejaculated in Jill’s adoring mouth. She swallowed as much as she could and let the rest spill over her face and into her wavy blonde hair.

“Thank you, Charlie,” she said to me as she licked my penis dry.

These girls were three angels. They were my angels.

Asianlove
Asianlove
110 Followers