Charlie's Angels Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers

Jacques came up next to me and held his cock out to the Dutch girl who was riding me. She took his cock expertly in her mouth and began to deep throat him.

"You like our little party? No?" Jacques asked me as the Dutch girl worked on both of us.

"I want Emmanuelle to become one of my angels," I said, all though my voice was a little strained from my current activity. "Can you have the papers drawn up for her by tomorrow?"

"Yes, leave it to Jacques," he said, his hands on his butt as he let the Dutch girl devour him. "I will take care of everything for you, Charlie."

"I don't know if she'll accept yet, but I want everything to be ready in case."

"I think she will accept," Jacques said with a laugh and nodded his head to the angels and Emmanuelle. "Look over there."

Sabrina and Kelly were still going at it. Sabrina had one of Kelly's erect nipples in her mouth, and Kelly was holding on tightly to Sabrina, her hands roaming up and down her back. Jill was still eating out Emmanuelle. But the amazing thing to me was that Sabrina and Kelly were sitting on top of Emmanuelle. She was on her back, and Sabrina was positioned right over her mouth with her female opening.

Emmanuelle was squirming around on the sand, as Jill would not give her any mercy, licking and sucking at her clit. However, this did not prevent her from seeing to Sabrina's pleasure. She had Sabrina in spasms as she stuck her tongue repeatedly up inside of her. I knew that Sabrina normally could not get off with a woman, too. So this was quite a good job Emmanuelle was doing.

At last Sabrina climaxed and she literally fell off of Emmanuelle's face and back into the sand. The sand clinging to her petite, Asian body, as she lied there panting from her orgasm. This meant it was Kelly's turn and she hoped onto Emmanuelle's willing mouth and spread her legs, slowly lowering her clit to Emmanuelle's tongue.

I could see Kelly's face contort as she experienced the tip of Emmanuelle's tongue penetrate her and lick her from the inside. Kelly opened her mouth wide and threw back her head. She began to rotate her pelvis around Emmanuelle's face. I could see the wet on Emmanuelle's olive colored face glistening in the moonlight. Kelly's juices were flowing freely from between her legs.

Finally Kelly fell off Emmanuelle much like Sabrina had done a few minutes before. Kelly and Sabrina hugged each other in the sand next to Emmanuelle and were both in a state near unconsciousness.

Now Jill kissed her way up Emmanuelle's long nude body. The sight was a strange one. Jill was so short and Emmanuelle so tall. Emmanuelle took Jill in her arms and both girls kissed long and hungrily on the lips. Emmanuelle's face was covered in the pussy juice of Sabrina and Kelly, and Jill's face was covered with Emmanuelle's cum.

Soon Emmanuelle was reaching between Jill's legs. Then she was repositioning herself on the ground to bring Jill's butt around to her face. Jill was squirming and crying and giving Emmanuelle a hard time. I knew Jill well enough to know this is how she did when she was on the brink of climax. Emmanuelle gently handled Jill, and finally settled her little body down enough to spread her thighs. She came up under Jill, and I think the first part of Jill her tongue got was Jill's asshole. Needless to say Jill went wild and her screams echoed in the night. But there was a lot of activity on that beach by this time and so the moans of my angel just drowned in with the rest.

Emmanuelle thoroughly cleaned Jill's under section. Starting with her anus she moved forward to her female fold. She held Jill firmly and forced her into multiple climaxes as she used both fingers and tongue on her, thoroughly invading both her openings.

When Emmanuelle finally let Jill go the little California blonde crawled on her belly in the sand and fell into the waiting arms of Kelly and Sabrina. All three of my angels had been satisfied. It was almost as good as if I had done it myself. I was very impressed with Emmanuelle, and I now was not too worried as to whether the angels would accept her or not. After that performance they would probably castrate me if I didn't hire Emmanuelle.

All this time the little Dutch girl had been riding me and been experiencing her own climaxes. "Can you take over here?" I asked Jacques as I lifted the little Dutch girl from off my pole. "Suddenly I think my services are needed elsewhere."

"Well I think I can handle it," Jacques said, popping his cock from out of her mouth and pulling her cute little nude body up to him on the sand.

I got up and left Jacques and the Dutch girl, whose name I never discovered, trumping away on the sand. I tried wiping off the sand from my butt and legs, but then decided to hell with it, this was the beach and I was going to get sand on me. I reached down and cleaned off my cock head. I think I had already fucked eight girls that night. After the third I lost count. I had cum a couple of times, but I was still rock hard and as I went back down the beach I found it was even difficult to walk.

I felt like a primitive man as I walked naked down the beach past other couples fucking beside me. Girls I had just fucked straddling the muscle hunks or bending over to receive it up the ass. The strangest thing was that I didn't think or feel at that moment that any of this was strange. After I got into it this seemed like the most natural thing in the world.

Well, so much for my old conservative inhibitions. They had been blown far away since my first walking out onto that beach with Jacques that afternoon.

Emmanuelle approached me as I was trying to wipe off my dick. She was wiping off my angels vaginal secretions from her face and bowed to wipe off her own from between her legs.

She saw me and gave a cautious smile. This is the moment I had been waiting for. I returned her smile eagerly. My heart was thumping wildly in my chest as I approached her.

"I thought you didn't do the group thing?" I asked.

"Not with guys," she said. "I guess you already noticed that I like girls sometimes."

"How about guys?" I asked. "You like dick as well as pussy?"

"Depends on the guy and his dick."

I held up my cock in front of her. She looked at me for a long moment with out saying anything.

"I can't believe he's still standing up after all you've put him through tonight," she said and lightly took hold of my erection with her right hand.

"I've been getting well acquainted with Europe tonight."

"Is it like this with you all the time, Charlie?"

"No… Well maybe… I don't really know."

"The girls told me you have only been rich for a few weeks."

"That's right. I don't know what I'm doing right now. My uncle wanted me to continue with his life. The central part of his life was his angels. The reason I came here wasn't to fuck those other girls back there. The reason I came here was to find you."

Now she came fully up to me. My cock was still in her hand. For the first time her tits grazed across my chest. She was slowly starting to rub my cock as she looked in my eyes. We kissed briefly on the lips. She held my shaft flat along her belly, and her pubic hair tickled my balls as we kissed. I liked it because she was almost as tall as me. Not too many girls were of this same height.

"You're going to get a sperm bath if you keep doing that," I said as I kissed around her dark face, moving one of her braids back from her forehead.

She ran past me and I followed her. The Mediterranean water was warm as it lapped up against our feet and legs. She took my hand and led me out deeper. The water soon covered us up to our waists, her ample and well shaped bosom still visible above.

Now I took her fully to me holding her from behind and at her buttocks. We kissed. Her mouth tasted so good, and I suspect I could taste my other three angels vagina's in Emmanuelle's mouth as I kissed her now. She was aggressive in her love of me as well and held me tightly to her, pressing our two bodies together.

She jumped up to me and swung her legs around my waist. Before I even knew it I was inside her and she was ramming her pelvis to mine, fucking me up and down my engorged shaft. We both started to swing our hips into each other. Our rhythm developed. When I arched forward to penetrate her she would swing forward with her legs wrapped around my butt and slam into me with equal force.

She was moving hard and fast, at one point I was afraid my dick was going to break right there in the middle of the Mediterranean. At first I thought maybe this was her way of giving me a get acquainted fuck, but I soon learned this was just her way of making love.

Her mouth was over mine, her tongue inside my mouth, and we were still French kissing as we rutted in the water. After awhile we had actually made progress back towards the shoreline and as soon as I saw sand beneath my feet instead of waves I bent over and slammed her to the ground. Never leaving her tight opening for a moment I fell on top off her and my cock slammed into her another couple of inches as her back hit the ground.

She began to moan beneath me and I gave it to her with all of my strength, which surprisingly, considering all of my prior activity was still considerable. She pounded back against my groin in a rage of her own. I felt as if we were in a contest of chicken – only this contest was to see who would say "Cum!" the first.

I don't know how long we had at each other. The water was splashing around us. We were both yelling at the top of our lungs. I really don't have a clue as to whether this went on for two or three hours or only twenty or thirty minutes. I never wanted it to end. I don't think she did either.

Finally I was the one who lost the battle. I arched on her and reared back to thrust up into her, and as I did so I felt my balls hit against her buttocks. I cried out as I felt an explosion of cum rocket down into her womb. I kept pounding her, and more and more blasts of semen spread out of me. Her vagina was contracting around me as I pounded her.

Then after another few minutes, minutes in which my orgasm seemed suspended over time (this one was definitely a ten on the Richter scale) I just collapsed on top of her. I felt her put her arms around me and hug me to her.

"I accept your job offer, Charlie," I heard Emmanuelle say and then I passed out and don't remember a thing for the rest of the evening.

*****

I awoke the next morning back in my suite of rooms at the mid priced resort Jacques had gotten for us. How I got back from the party cove the night before I never found out. I guess the angels had come to the rescue and found a way to drag me back.

I was lying naked under the covers of the king sized bed. I was alone in the room and the doors to the patio were open, and I could see the beach and the Mediterranean beyond the patio. Another beautiful day had dawned outside while I had been passed out.


My head felt funny. I didn't have a headache exactly. In fact the feeling I had could have almost been described as pleasant, but was mostly just unusual, one I had never quite experienced before. It was like a part of me was still out in the Mediterranean with Emmanuelle. I could almost still hear the waves and feel the hard racking of our two bodies against each other.

I showered for over half an hour that morning and then got dressed for the first time in almost twenty-four hours.

Walking out the patio doors I strolled down onto the beach. Sabrina was the first one I saw. She came to me and we gave each other a hug. Then Jill and Kelly greeted me. The angels led me over to a table on the beach where a waiter was serving breakfast. I sat down and felt incredibly hungry. From the way the angels dug in I could see they felt just as hungry as I did. Amazing what I night of fucking on the beach will do for your appetite.

About half way through breakfast Jacques brought Emmanuelle up to our table. I stood up to take her in. This was the first time I had ever seen her with her clothes on. She was magnificent. Tall and slender, her posture was erect and almost regal. She wore a white cotton dress that fit her snuggly, and a big white beach hat from under which flowed her long braided hair.

"Charlie," Jacques told me as he sat down carrying a sheaf of papers. "You have a new angel."

"Welcome to the family, Emmanuelle," I said taking her hand and giving her a kiss.

"I'm happy to be with you, Charlie," she said in that sexy accent of hers. "But tell me something?"

"Anything, angel?"

"How are the four of us ever going to top last night?"

I looked around at Sabrina and Jill and then to Emmanuelle. "I think we will have to try. Something tells me there may be many more adventures ahead of us, angels…"

Later I took the three girls back to my penthouse in New York. But that's another story...

Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers