Charlie's Angels Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
110 Followers

Jill had double D breasts, and at the moment they rested on my upper thighs as she gave me head. She had long California blonde hair, and it hung over her face and tickled my balls. Her little naked body had a deep brown all over tan, and her pussy was completely shaved. All my angels gave pretty damn good head, but Jill was tops in this category.

“Still have any left for me, Charlie?” she asked licking me like a lollypop.

“Keep sucking and we’ll soon find out,” I told her.

I just lied where I was and let Jill play with my cock in her mouth. I would be a while in coming this time, but this felt really nice and I was glad it would take a little longer. Jill was one of those girls who got satisfaction from sucking a long cock down her throat and I think she was happy I didn’t dump down her throat in the first couple of minutes as I sometimes did.

Lightening flashed in the round window next to me. The dolphins screamed like mad men outside the boat. The grinding and creaking of the hull in the waves was audible by this time. I pushed open the window and let in a breeze and got a good whiff of the warm Gulf air outside.

The kaleidoscope of clouds towering on the horizon, mixed with strange tints and hues along with the lightening and the bright moon and stars made me feel like this was all a part of that dream I’d been having. I felt as if I were high on some really strange but good drug. My body was totally drained, but here I was letting it be drained further, and embracing the experience.

After she had me lathered up, Jill climbed on top of me and ran her hands down my naked front side coming to rest in my pubic hair. She lowered herself forward and brought her tits down to my belly. Then she slowly let my cock slide up between her two heavy breasts. Her saliva on my cock and my pre cum streaked her smooth skin as she started to pump my erection between her two mounds.

She held me tightly between her cleavage and started a nice rhythm. Without even realizing it I was starting to thrust back at her, too. My hips arched up into Jill’s chest. Her hands ran up and down my chest and stomach, stopping occasionally to grab one of my nipples.

She pushed down on me and went back and forth over my cock. I thrust up between her breasts. When I reached the top of my arch her lips were there to kiss my tip, her tongue darting out to lick me. The titty fuck was nice and slow, and we both drew it out until I felt my balls start to contract between my legs. I could feel my third orgasm of the hour start to build and take on a life of its own. I had no power at this moment and had surrendered everything to Jill.

I let some moans escape my throat. Jill continued stroking my chest with one hand and reached down to cup my balls with her other. When I felt the light kneading of my balls I let out a prolonged gasp and thrust madly between her breasts.

I was surprised that this was going to be my best orgasm of the night. A long white jet blew out of my cock head and splattered on Jill’s chin. She just kept on rubbing her breasts back and forth against me and milked the final drops of semen from my body. My mouth was open wide and the orgasm had taken me to the edge of pain.

At last it subsided and there was peace once again. I returned from the high and got back in touch with the world, hearing the groaning of the Santa Maria against the waves, and feeling the ocean air blowing on our bodies through the open window.

Jill crawled up my body and kissed me on the mouth. Our mouths opened and our tongues touched. I could taste my own ejaculation inside her mouth. My penis flopped against her knee, raw from the three fucks the girls had just given me.

“Thank you, Jill,” I said in a weak voice on the brink of passing out.

“Can I talk to you, Charlie?” she asked me.

“Sure! Anything, angel.”

“Well, I really like it on this boat…”

“I know, and?”

“I like Nick.”

“I noticed that.”

“Are you mad?”

“Of course not.”

“I’m thinking of maybe fucking him, but I want that to be ok with you.”

“Nicks a good friend of mine,” I said placing my arms protectively about her nude little body and holding her tightly against my chest. “He lost a lot when his wife and kid left him.”

“I know that. I feel kind of sorry for him,” Jill said nestling against me. “He’s handsome, and he’s a lot of fun to be with. When I meet someone like that I guess I just want to know what it’s like to have him in me, making love to me. And out here on the ocean like this is the perfect place for sex. It’ll be the kind of fucking you still remember when you’re eighty-years-old.”

“I know what you mean, angel. I’d actually like for you to take Nick under your wing during this trip. I was sort of hoping maybe one of you girls would feel that way about him, but you know I would never ask you to be with someone you didn’t want.”

Jill kissed me again. This was a sweet kiss that told us both that we loved each other.

“Thank you, Charlie. But something is still the matter, isn’t it? I can always tell when something is bothering you.”

I winced a little because I knew then that she had detected the jealousy in me. Of course as close as we were I should have known that she would know everything I was thinking right after I did.

“I’m just being selfish,” I said stroking her soft tanned shoulder by the light of the moon.

“Selfish?” she asked. “What do you mean, Charlie?”

“It’s just the idea of you being with another guy. I don’t know how to explain it to you.”

“Is that how you felt when Kelly left?”

“Yes. It is. I’ve tried not to think about it. After all I did meet Emmanuelle and I have you and Sabrina,” I took hold of one of her double D’s. “Is this going to be a sympathy fuck with Nick, or something else?” I asked.

“I don’t know yet. I don’t want to hurt you, Charlie.”

She kissed me again. This was a long passionate kiss. Her mouth was so soft and tasted so good I never wanted this one to end.

“Do you know that I love you, Charlie?” she said still kissing me.

“I know it,” I answered.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

*****

The next morning Jill and I awoke with the sun shining in the window next to the bunk. The window had been left open all night and the ocean air sailing in smelled good, and so did Jill as she came awake in my arms, the smell of sex still fresh on our bodies.

Warm Gulf air was too warm to cover up in, and so we had lain naked on top of the covers all night.

“Good morning, Charlie,” Jill said, her voice husky from sleep.

“Good morning, Jill.” We exchanged a long wet kiss.

I looked around me in the bunkroom and noticed we were alone. Sabrina and Emmanuelle had already awakened and left. From the next room on the lower deck I heard the shower water running, making quite a roar in the cramped confines of the Santa Maria.

Jill climbed off me and helped me up to my feet next to her. She looked down at my flaccid cock as it hung between my legs and laughed. She had been sleeping with me for six weeks and knew I normally awoke with an erection.

“Were we too much for you last night, Charlie?”

“You angels are never too much for me, Jill,” I lied because I was really very tired from the night before, but it was a good tired, and I wished I could have felt that way all the time.

Jill and I shared a last lingering kiss in the bunkroom. Her naked body was hard against mine, and I think little Charlie would have become big very fast if we had stayed in that position another second.

I took Jill by the hand and led us out of the bunkroom and over to the shower stall across the hall. Sabrina and Emmanuelle were taking a shower together. The single showerhead on the Santa Maria was very cramped and I was surprised they could both fit inside at the same time. I thought they might have been doing more than just taking a shower.

“Good morning,” Nick said stepping over the entranceway. Then a look of embarrassment came to his face as he saw Jill and I were still nude. Jill made a halfhearted effort to hide behind my back. “Oh excuse me!” Nick exclaimed, but didn’t divert his eyes from the beautiful young girl behind me.

“When’s breakfast?” I asked as Jill peaked over my shoulder and nodded her “Good morning” to Nick.

“Being served on the main deck right now. Why don’t you land lubbers put some clothes on and come up and get some before I throw it overboard to the dolphins.”

“Ai-Ai captain. We’ll be right up.”

*****

The day progressed along at a lazy pace aboard the Santa Maria. Nick showed the angels how to guide the boat and asked me to help him lower the sonar submersibles overboard when we had hit propitious spots on the map that would serve the purpose of tracking the fish best. The weather had cleared from the night before and there was a bright glare coming off the water as the sun rose across the sky.

“So tell me what you think of the girls?” I asked Nick as we were working in the water just off the side of the deck.

“They’re all three great!” Nick exclaimed.

“How about Jill?”

“She’s one hot little number. I can’t imagine what it must be like for you man.”

“I can’t help but noticing you’ve kind of had an eye on her.”

Nick held up his hands as if to ward off trouble. “Hey don’t worry man, you can trust me.”

“No, that’s not it. Don’t get me wrong here,” I said as I handed him down one of the three foot round sonar devices. “What I’m trying to tell you is that Jill likes you. You might have a chance to score with her on this trip if you play it right.”

Nick dropped the sonar device in the water and it sunk uselessly away from us. I had shaken him up with this news flash. It was almost like a lotto winner hearing their ticket number called on TV.

“Shit!” Nick yelled at the loss of the device that had probably cost his university a couple thousand dollars. But he quickly forgot about it and looked over at me. “Would that be all right with you, Charlie?”

I didn’t really want to look at Nick right then because I didn’t want him to see the mix of emotions I had in me at that moment, most of which I couldn’t even figure out myself. “The angels work for me. I also have a sexual relationship with them. But they are free to choose whoever they want.”

“I guess I don’t really understand what kind of relationship you have with them.”

“Yeah, well most of the time I don’t understand it myself,” I said taking a heavy breath and looked over at Nick. “Don’t think I’m trying to give you pussy man, because I’m not. This was the girl’s idea.”

“Thanks for the information, Charlie,” Nick said laughing. “I’m more confused about this than I was before, but I’ll give it some thought.”

*****

Later that afternoon some big thunderheads built up to the southeast again. Nick spent a couple of hours up in the top cabin looking at the radar, and at one point I thought we were going to have to turn around and head back in. However, the storms developed as they had the first night, giving off spectacular fireworks in the distance, but posing no danger to the Santa Maria.

We broke out a good bottle of wine that night and Nick cooked up some more seafood for the gang. We ate delicious food, drank good wine and set on deck chairs in the open water watching the sunset in the west.

The angels ran off to the side to throw food down to the dolphins that seemed to be following the Santa Maria. The dolphins out here in the Gulf did better tricks for us than the captive ones did back at Sea World. The girls took delight in the hurdles the dolphins did and the back flips they would give whenever they were fed a big fish.

Nick and I sat back and watched the girls and the waves and the lightening strikes. Soon the full moon was rising over the waves again. The half of the sky not covered by clouds was completely clear and star filled.

Finishing my second glass of wine I caught myself falling to sleep on the deck chair. The warm Gulf air and all the physical activity had made me feel as tired as I think I had ever felt in my life. I found myself at a very good point, one where I didn’t give a fuck about anything and just sat back and enjoyed the moment at hand.

Emmanuelle removed her bikini top and bottom and placed them on the chair next to Nick and me. With all of the grace in her long, olive colored body she dived off the side and began a night swim in those warm waters. She waved back to the other two girls and motioned them to follow her.

Sabrina was next. While I was still watching Emmanuelle she got naked and dove over the side. The two angels splashed each other and played in the water.

Jill joined them next; stripping off her one-piece bathing suit after she had already dived overboard and throwing it back up onto the deck. She waved back at me, and gave a smile to Nick.

I watched as the angels huddled in a circle of three out about ten feet from the Santa Maria. They all seemed to be deep in conversation. Jill seemed to be leading them. I watched as both Sabrina and Emmanuelle started laughing. Jill just splashed them with some water to get her point across. They had just planned the rest of the evening for us.

“I better go check on that radar before that storm gets any closer,” Nick said as a huge flash of lightening bolted across the sky, all though I knew it was probably about a hundred miles away.

Nick started to get up, but I shoved him back down getting up instead. “Relax, old buddy,” I told him. “Let me play with the toys up in the cabin. You stay out here and enjoy the scenery.”

“All right. I will, thanks,” Nick said settling back in his seat and turning to watch the angels swim in the water.

I climbed up the stairs to the cabin over looking the main deck. This was the control room, all though I am not navy enough to know the proper term for it. In here was the radar. I walked over and turned on the monitor to look down at the black screen.

The storm was still just as far away from us as it had been. We weren’t moving, but it didn’t seem to be in any hurry either, and so I thought we’d probably survive the night.

From up in that open cabin I got a good view of the deck below and of the angels swimming in the water. Sabrina and Emmanuelle were up on a ladder leading from the water to the deck. Sabrina was the one sitting on the ladder. She had her legs parted, and Emmanuelle was half way up out of the water and between them.

Sabrina normally could not get off with women, but Emmanuelle could always give her strong climaxes. Emmanuelle was the new angel on the block and wanted to make friends. She was certainly making one of Sabrina tonight as she expertly ate her pussy.

From my view I could see it all, and I just stood and watched, mesmerized by the beautiful sight. Sabrina had her head thrown back and was enjoying the licking tongue of Emmanuelle. Emmanuelle reached a hand inside Sabrina to bring out her clit and licked and sucked and fondled it until it was raw and swollen with pleasure.

Both of the naked girls were wet from the water, Emmanuelle having only her top half and her big brown breasts showing above the waves. The moon and starlight caused the water droplets on their skin to glisten. Oh man what a sight that was!

Then I saw Jill climb up out of the water and get back on the deck of the Santa Maria. She took up a towel and dried off, but not completely. Making no effort to retrieve her swimsuit she walked across the deck to where Nick set watching her. Bowing her legs slightly, she wiped the towel down across her cleanly shaved pussy.

“Will you join me?” She asked him, holding out her hand.

Nick hesitated, but only for a second. “I would like that,” he said getting up and taking her hand.

Jill led him over to the side of the deck and stopped. She reached up and put her arms around him. He reciprocated and wrapped his arms around her naked body. They began to French kiss. His hands slid down and took hold of her buttocks.

What did I feel then watching another man make love to my Jill? I don’t know. I felt numb, but at the same time I felt aroused to become a voyeur and watch my friend take my angel.

Jill helped Nick out of his shirt and then reached down to tug off his shorts. Nick was hung, not as good as I am, but he was hung. And his small stature made the large penis swelling out from his groin seem even larger. He was muscled and tanned. Their two bodies seemed to be molded together as they stood kissing. Nick knelt down before Jill and fondled and sucked her double D’s into his mouth.

Jill lied down on some rubber padding on top of the deck and brought Nick down with her. After a few minutes of exploring each other’s bodies with their mouths they assumed a natural sixty-nine position with Jill positioned on top, her pussy over Nick’s face.

I watched Jill take his cock into her mouth. I knew what good head she gave. I was jealous as I watched, but also happy for my friend too, and I knew this is what Jill wanted. Her head began to go up and down on his dick.

Nick was using his hands to spread her tiny round pussy opening apart. His tongue flicked along the oval of her lips and then ventured inside of her. Her clit was swollen and exposed to him.

Jill set up straight on Nicks face; her legs spread apart, his dick popping out of her mouth. She was swaying her hips over his face and enjoying his mouth, tongue and fingers probing up inside of her. I watched her throw her head back and give a satisfied sigh as the first orgasm of the night swept up from between her legs.

“You must have gone to the same pussy eating school as Emmanuelle,” she said as she got off his face and helped him back to his feet.

Nick was dazed as he got back up on his feet with Jill. His hands were still roaming freely over her body. I remembered my first experience with the angels. They took quite a bit of getting use to, but my old buddy was not letting me down. His cock was still standing high and proud.

“Hey guys!” Sabrina called to them from the water. Both her and Emmanuelle had finished making love and dived back into the water to cool off. “Come on in and join us! The water is great!”

Jill dived in first. Again I saw Nick hesitate for a second and then think what the hell, diving overboard after her. The four of them, Sabrina, Jill, Emmanuelle and Nick swam out across the water around the Santa Maria.

I watched them and took off my own shorts, freeing my massive erection. After being the focal point of wild sex over the last couple of months it was just kind of nice to watch for a change. Again a flicker of jealousy hit me, seeing another man swimming with my angels, but I think this actually stimulated me further.

The angels huddled around Nick in the water as he led them back to the side of the Santa Maria. All three girls were reaching beneath the water to take a hold of Nick’s cock. Sabrina came up on one side and French kissed him, both of their mouths opening. Emmanuelle came up from the other side and took his nipple in her mouth sucking. Jill dived beneath the waves and once more took his penis in her mouth.

I was just barely conscious of my left hand as it stroked along my boner. Lightening flashed off in the distance. The dolphins, also swimming in the water, were giving their mournful song.

Nick got up to the first step of the ladder, coming half way out of the waves. Jill still had his cock in her mouth and was deep throating him. Sabrina set on Nicks lap and they continued to kiss, their tongues playing about their lips. Emmanuelle dropped down to his cock and took turns with Jill giving him head. Each girl taking a hold of one of his balls and massaging as they sucked him. All four of their nude bodies were wet and clean from the water, and shining in the dim light of the night.

I decided to walk back down to the deck from the top cabin where I had my good view. I didn’t want to interrupt them, or even become a part of the orgy. This was Nick’s party, and not mine, but I wanted to get closer to them out on the open deck and experience this as thoroughly as I could. For in some ways this was one of my most enjoyable experiences with the angels.

Asianlove
Asianlove
110 Followers