Charlie's Angels Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers

When I got down to the deck I saw that Sabrina had now taken Nick’s seat on the bottom rung of the ladder. Nick had moved between her outstretched legs and she was guiding his cock head into her opening. I watched as Nick arched up and inside of her, forcing her head back with a surprised cry of pleasure.

My left hand was still pumping away at my dick, but I don’t think at the time I was even aware of this.

Nick pounded Sabrina hard. It had been awhile since he’d had sex, and I could see he was going to take my three girls to the max. Sabrina began to climax and scream off into the night. Nick bent down to take her nipples in his mouth and give her more pleasure.

Jill and Emmanuelle were behind Nick in the water. Both were kissing his buttocks and between. Jill slid her hand inside his crack and a finger up his ass. Now as Nick fucked Sabrina, he was being fucked by Jill’s index finger.

Finally Sabrina had enough. She rose her knees and scooted back up the ladder and up onto the deck. She just lied there for a moment out of breath. Nick had done a good job of satisfying her. I was both pleased and a little angry by this, but my trusty old left hand just pumped my dick harder.

Jill was still behind Nick in the water, and still had her finger up his ass. He looked around at her, and she gave him a kiss, long and hard, on the mouth. Nick took the opportunity to take one of her magnificent breasts in his hands again.

Emmanuelle wanted some action next. She climbed up next to Nick on the ladder and pivoted around for him, bringing her rear end out to face him. Nick turned from Jill’s tits to the tight ass of Emmanuelle held proudly just in front of him.

He parted her butt cheeks and she slightly spread her legs for him. Bringing his throbbing cock up he ran the tip along Emmanuelle’s pussy lips. Then taking the plunge, holding her ass cheeks in his hands, he thrust inside of her and begin a fast and hard rhythm.

Sabrina saw me watching the action and walked over to sit next to me on the deck. For the first time I became self conscious that I was masturbating in front of her and stopped immediately.

Sabrina looked at me for a long moment. Was she embarrassed that I had just seen another man have intercourse with her? Or was I the one who was embarrassed? She took a seat on my lap and I held her to me. She was shivering a little from the night air, her nudity, and the intensity of the fuck Nick had just given her. She took over masturbating my cock for me, using her right hand, and the two of us watched the action of the starboard side as Nick rammed it home to Emmanuelle from behind.

Nick was still being finger fucked up his ass by Jill. This seemed to be giving her quite a bit of pleasure. I know she had done this to me on more than one occasion, but I am not for sure if Nick really liked it or not. However, he couldn’t complain too much as he had Emmanuelle to fuck, and was reaching around her front side and holding her big tits in his hands as he pumped her.

Sabrina was now using both her hands to masturbate me.

Emmanuelle was starting to take deep breathes and I could see her beautiful face as it started to tense for her first orgasm under Nick’s insistent cock. Nick could obviously feel her muscles contracting around his penis and so he gave it to her harder and faster.

A wave of multiple orgasms hit Emmanuelle and she tried to struggle in Nick’s grasp, but he held her steady and kept thrusting up into her. Finally she started to scream, and she was that type of girl that sounded like she was in pain when she screamed out at the top of her climax. Again I was proud of my old buddy; he just kept a tight hold of her and rammed her with out letting up, forcing her over the edge again and again. Not an easy task for him considering he now had two fingers up his ass, an index finger and the middle finger, compliments of the naughty little Jill standing behind him in the water.

Sabrina wiped some pre cum off the opening at my cock head and kept on giving me a dick massage with both her delicate little hands.

I don’t really think Emmanuelle’s vagina could take anymore by the time Nick let her crawl off his cock. She only just had enough energy left to climb up the ladder and collapse onto the deck in a little ball, her hands going protectively between her legs, her knees held up to her heaving chest

“Stop that, will you?” Nick finally yelled back at Jill.

“Sorry,” she said half embarrassed removing her fingers from his anus.

“You want to ass fuck, huh?” Nick told her. “Well come here! I’ll show you an ass fuck!” and saying that he swept Jill up into his arms and carried her up the ladder, throwing her down onto the deck.

Jill wiggled and squirmed and tried to get away from him, but was only half serious, as Nick forced her around on her hands and knees and positioned himself behind her posterior. She was laughing hysterically as he did this.

He stuck a finger up her butt hole to test the waters. As petite as Jill was this was going to be tight. I had been up that particular orifice on occasion, though a rewarding experience; it was not the easiest of asses to penetrate.

Now Emmanuelle had picked herself up from the deck and come over to sit on my lap next to Sabrina. She also looked me in the eye. I had just watched another man fuck her. I had just watched her climax in near agony. I wondered if I’d ever get that scene out of my mind as I continued my relationship with her in the future, and I doubted I would.

Emmanuelle helped Sabrina, and I found four female hands running up and down my shaft.

Nick lined up his penis with Jill’s bud and showed her no mercy. Well she hadn’t showed him any and had asked for this, and I knew probably wanted it. He reared back and thrust forward. Jill gave a grunt as he slid eight inches up into her body on the first penetration. She squeezed the deck railing tightly with both hands, bracing herself for what was coming

Nick held Jill by her buttocks and reared her. His hips went wild slamming up into her. She accepted him fully, and started to moan from pleasure after only a few minutes of anal stimulation. Her butt was actually grinding back into him to bring him into her deeper.

Emmanuelle had my balls cupped in her hands now, and Sabrina continued to stroke my cock with her long, sure fingers. I felt one of the all time great orgasms slowly and methodically build from somewhere deep inside of me.

Nick withdrew from Jill and his cannon shot white balls of cum down her back and onto the back of her hair. She fell down to the deck off her position on her hands and knees as soon as his cock left her bowels. He re aimed his cock and shot his last few wads at her by now rather swollen anus. Then he fell on top of her, completely exhausted himself by the work out the angels had given him.

My angels had all been violated now before my eyes, and the only thing I could think about was my own building climax.

I held Sabrina and Emmanuelle in my arms and let them bring me over the brink. I moved back just a little, not wanting to squirt my own face. Then I was hit with a huge orgasm that sent fountains of sperm shooting up from my cock. The two girls leaned over me and bathed in my cum, opening their mouths to receive plentiful eruptions.

We all slept out on the open deck that night. If the storm had turned in the night I guess it would have sank the Santa Maria or whatever a tropical storm does to a schooner. I sure as hell was too tired to go up and fool with some fucking radar, and I know Nick felt the same as I did.

I held Sabrina and Emmanuelle in my arms. Nick and Jill slept about fifteen feet further down the deck and were also holding each other.

The dolphins screamed all night and I think I had bad dreams about them. In fact I’m pretty sure I had bad dreams all night and didn’t sleep too well at all. I dreamed about my angels being taken from me, and just plain taken.

*****

Early the next morning I woke up and found I was sweating even though I was naked and the air was rather cool. Sabrina and Emmanuelle were still snuggled up next to me. I gazed out of a fog across the deck, but could not find Jill or Nick.

It was then that I heard Jill crying out from inside the schooner. She was screaming, and I knew her screams were those of pleasure. I looked around and determined that she was in the captain’s cabin with Nick. They had obviously decided to go in for a more intimate early morning encounter.

I had awoken rock hard as I normally did in the morning, but hearing my angel getting fucked by another man seemed to drain me this morning where as the night before it had actually stimulated me to see Nick fucking the girls. My cock quickly went flaccid between my legs and I climbed up from the floor of the deck.

Leaving Sabrina and Emmanuelle to hold each other, I retrieved a little blanket from some kind of first aid kit against the bulk head and gently covered them with it.

I went down to take a shower and turned up the speed of the water as high as it would go so I could not hear the sounds of love making coming from the captain’s cabin. I took a cold shower, coming fully awake to the new day and let my mind go blank. I had already lost one angel in Kelly. Was I about to loose another one in Jill? Maybe I didn’t have the same skills my uncle Wallace had possessed after all.

I went down to the tiny kitchen and made breakfast for all of us. Nick had been doing all of the cooking on the trip so far and somehow I wanted to be the one to do this now. I whipped us up some eggs, but they were kind of mushy, and burnt the bacon to a crisp. Well, I had never been much for cooking, so go ahead and shoot me.

Sabrina and Emmanuelle joined me out on the deck after taking a shower. I noted that today they both took the shower alone. I guess they’d gotten their full of sex the night before.

I felt quite a bit reassured when they both came up to me and kissed me passionately on the lips. Sabrina even suggested that we go below and make love. I think she just said this to make me feel better. I told her I was too tired, but promised her a good session in the bedroom as soon as we got back home.

I realized then that I would be able to get beyond what I had seen them do with Nick last night. At least I still had two angels.

Both girls dug into my breakfast and complimented me on the out come. They were sweethearts. I poured them some coffee I had made, and at least thought that this had turned out better.

After we had finished breakfast there was hardly any left for our other two crewmates who had still not joined us. So I began to clear off the deck table and thought fuck it, they could get their own breakfast if they still wanted some after all that sex.

About an hour later Jill and Nick emerged from the cabin below. Nick looked like a new man. Where before he had looked much older and sadder than the boy I had known at college, today he looked more like the Old Nick again. I was happy to see this and again felt a little petty because of my jealousy.

Jill was the person I was really interested in seeing however, how would Jill look after the night was over? I tried to access her but could not. She looked like the same Jill to me. Beautiful and free, wearing the one piece bathing suite again, and a shirt to go over it, her long blonde hair blowing in the wind, her tan as brilliant as ever.

“Time for us to take her back into the dock,” Nick said.

Sure, now after he’d had all three of my girls – now he wants to go back, I thought sarcastically to myself.

I could tell he didn’t really know how to approach me this morning, or where we now stood as friends. I didn’t have these answers either and so just tried to act like nothing had happened.

I went up to the main cabin with Nick and steered the Santa Maria back to land as he put her in gear and brought up the anchor.

“It was an interesting cruise, man,” I told him. “Thanks for inviting us.”

“No – thank you Charlie,” he said slapping me on the back. “Thanks for sharing, man!”

“I didn’t share anything with you, man,” I said. “If it had been up to me you wouldn’t have gotten shit. You have the angels to thank, and not me.”

“You’ve got three girls who love you, my friend. Most of us mortals are just searching for one.”

“You sure about that?” I asked him suspiciously.

“Yeah. I’m sure, Charlie.”

We reached the dock in Key West and said our good-byes.

I walked back down the beach with the angels, and Sabrina led Emmanuelle some ways ahead of Jill and me, giving us a chance to be alone.

“I thought you might want to stay on with Nick back there,” I said to her, and tried acting like it was ok with me whatever she decided.

She stopped me then and gave me a hug. “Don’t be stupid, Charlie!” she exclaimed.

“Well my track record hasn’t been so good with keeping you angels recently.”

“Nick was a good fuck, Charlie,” Jill said looking into my eyes and becoming serious. “He’s a nice guy and I wish him well. That’s all.”

“It’s just… well I don’t know.”

“Hey Charlie you’ve got the three of us to fuck all the time. We just have you. Does anything seem wrong in that equation to you?”

“You’re right,” I said, and felt like the fool I was. Jill had never spoken to me this way before, none of them had, and I was forced to see things from the angel’s perspective for the first time. “I’m sorry, Jill.”

“You are really stupid sometimes, Charlie.”

“I know it.”

“Not because of what happened with Nick.”

“Well then what else did I do?”

“I am in love with you, Charlie,” and saying this she took me in her arms and kissed me.

“I am in love with you too, baby.” I tried holding onto her, but she moved away from me a little.

“The problem is Charlie, Sabrina and Emmanuelle are also in love with you, and I think you would be lying if you said you weren’t also in love with them.”

“You’re right. I am,” I let go of her and felt dejected again. “I’m new at this. I never planned for any of this to happen in my life, and I still am not doing a very good job of handling it.”

But Jill wouldn’t let me go. She took me in her arms again and held me to her. “I think you are doing a terrific job, Charlie,” she said kissing me sweetly on the cheek. “You’re right, you are new to this life, and I think in time you’ll figure it all out.”

“What happens in the mean time?” I asked.

“The four of us keep on fucking our brains out,” she kissed me long and passionately. “Come on let’s go home, Charlie.”

Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers