Charlie's Angels: Pilot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill writhed on the floor, incoherently whimpering as she rubbed herself against Kelly's pussy. Their clits stroked past eachother in a sea of slippery pussy juice. Jill bit her lip and screamed as another fierce orgasm jolted from her core. Her locked legs tightened as she squeezed her cunt against Kelly's. Even more milky fluids flooded from Jill's throbbing pussy, dripping down into Bri's waiting lips.

Jill's pussy juice washing over Kelly's clit, coupled with the incredible sight of Sabrina lapping it all up, drove Kelly over the edge once more. She gyrated wildly on Jill's still-gushing cunt and cried out her name as she exploded in another, more intense climax. She continued to rub herself frantically against Jill's warm body until her orgasm peaked and subsided. Exhausted, she collapsed on top of Jill.

Sabrina moved in between both their legs and licked up the warm goo shining on their pussy lips. Jill's tongue danced inside Kelly's mouth as Bri ran her tongue up the middle of both their drenched slits in one long lick. Both of their still-tingling pussies trickled from their recent climaxes and she lapped it eagerly from their sensitive holes. Bri savored the sweet juices that mixed together on her tongue. She sucked Jill's spent cunt dry and then licked Kelly's sweet pussy clean.

Jill sat up and kissed Bri, sharing the delicious juices in her friend's mouth. As they kissed, Kelly's warm lips suckled at Jill's breast. All three took turns kissing and caressing as their hearts stopped racing and they breathed normally.

"I think we'd better take this back to my house," said Jill. "Bosley will be back soon." Kelly reluctantly released the nipple from her mouth and stood up. They picked eachother's clothes up from the floor and quickly got dressed. As Jill was still buttoning up her shirt, Bosley walked in.

"Hi girls," he said. "Charlie should be- where are you three going?" Bosly asked confusedly as they brushed past him on their way to the door.

"Tell Charlie we're going to need another day off."

12