Charlie's Angels: The Big Eat-Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one, the guys redressed and Kelly saw them each to the door. After quite some time only Alan remained, masturbating slowly as he watched Sabrina and Jill still entwined on the couch in a long kiss, faces and fingers shining with semen. Alan winced and fired his second load, the first rope splashing on the side of Sabrina's face. She quickly turned and opened her mouth, catching the next three shots. Jill turned Sabrina's head back and kissed her still-open mouth, licking the sperm off of her tongue. Some of it dripped down Jill's chin. Alan began to put his pants on, but Kelly stopped him and got down on her knees to suck his deflating cock. When she had cleaned the last drop from him, she tucked him back into his pants and fastened them. He thanked her with a kiss and left.

Kelly nestled herself between Jill's legs and began to suck the remnants of cum slowly drizzling from her pussy. Occasionally she switched to eating out Sabrina, eventually bringing her another small, shuddering climax.

"Thanks," Sabrina said, breaking her kiss with Jill for a moment to look her in the eye.

"I love you guys."

12