Charlie's Birthday Present

Story Info
A look in on a surprise birthday bash for a friend.
3.4k words
4.28
73.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers

“Hi mum.”

“Hello darling, how did College go today?”

“Ok mum, can Charlie stay to tea? He’s helping me with this project.”

“Oh hello Charlie, yes of course Ben, Charlie’s always welcome; I told you that.”

“Hello Mrs Peters; thanks.”

“You don’t need to thank me love, and how many times it’s Clair. You make me feel old, it’s bad enough having a son who’s turned 18 already, you’re 18 today aren’t you Charlie, Ben said it was your birthday.”

“Ok sorry Mrs, ugh, I mean Clair, yes 18 today.”

“That’s better Charlie, now we’re friends aren’t we, why don’t you take Charlie into the sitting room Ben, I’ll have something ready for you both in a while.”

“Dad coming home tonight then is he mum? Or is he staying in Newcastle again.”

“Um I think he’s staying longer love, he won’t be home until the weekend.”

“Good.”

“I know, very good darling isn’t it.”

“Come on Chas let’s go watch some telly for a while.”

“Um Ben?”

“Yes mate.”

“Don’t think I’m being nosey, but why is it good?”

“What Chas?”

“You know, your dad not coming home until the weekend.”

“Oh did I say that, I didn’t say that, did I.”

“Yea mate, and your mum agreed with you like, didn’t she, Oh fuck I’m a nosey bastard don’t take any notice Ben.”

“That’s Ok Chas, I dunno, maybe we meant it’s good he has plenty of work on.”

“Ah yes, of course, sorry Ben, tell me to keep my nose out if I start again, you know what I’m like.”

“You two boys want a drink?”

“Oh Ok, yes please, um Clair, cup of tea maybe.”

“Oh Charlie, I mean a real drink, Jack’s got a heap of beer in the cupboard, we may as well take advantage while he’s away, I always take advantage when he’s away, would you like one?”

“Oh I’d love one Clair, if that’s alright.”

“Umm I bet you would Charlie, Ben, want one as well do you?”

“Yes why not love, I’m always ready for one, I mean I’ll drink his beer.”

“Here we are then you two, a lager each, nice big one as well, nice to have a big one inside you isn’t it Charlie?”

“Oh yes I’ll say Mrs Peters, hehe.”

“Charlie?”

“Sorry Clair, I meant Clair. Thanks Clair.”

“Here you are Ben darling, a big one for you as well.”

“Thanks love.”

“Right I’m off to the kitchen to get on, see you both in a bit.”

“Ben?”

“Yes mate.”

“Do you always call your mum love, you know sort of all relaxed like, my mum would go banana’s if I called her love, well my dad would, she’d laugh.”

“Oh did I, well we are a very liberal family Chas, very liberal.”

“How about the project then mate, shall we get on with it?”

“Well I dunno, no fuck it, can’t be bothered Chas.”

“But I thought that’s why I’m here Ben, you know your project, I thought you were struggling with it.”

“No mate, no, it suddenly all clicked into place in my brain, I’ll finish it tomorrow at College, let’s just have a good drink and get pissed up.”

“Oh well, I’m all in favour of that Ben boy, let’s go for it.”

“Tell you what Ben, like I said the other day, your mum’s a lovely person, so nice and she always acts so young and modern like.”

“Hmm you’re right Chas she is a cracker mate, she isn’t that old you know, she got pregnant with me when she was 18. She’s only 36 now, lot younger than most of the student’s mum’s.”

“Wow, that is young, jeez 36, my mum’s 43 I think, might be 44 now.”

“Fuck, don’t you even know your mum’s age, I know every single thing about Clair, every little detail.”

“Does she mind you calling her Clair?”

“No not at all, I use her first name all the time when we’re alone, or with close friends.”

“I wish I could be as relaxed as that with my mum and dad.”

“No not with dad as well, he’s fucking tight, he’d go nuts if I called her Clair in front of him, I called him Jack one evening he didn’t half give me a funny look over his glasses, all sort of school master like.”

“Come on anyway Chas, drink up, I feel like getting a bit merry and cutting loose for a change.”

“Hmm me too mate, let’s get blasted, fuck the College work.”

“Better ring your mum Chas; tell her you’re here and staying the night before we get too fucked up in the head.”

“Oh do you reckon I can stay all night then Ben, won’t your mum mind? I mean we haven’t asked her yet.”

“Clair, Charlie, it’s Clair, not my mum, we want you to call her Clair and be open and friendly, not all formal like. Clair’s your friend now, real friend I hope; she’ll only give you another bollocking for being too formal.”

“Wow Ben, I just have a problem getting used to it like, the liberated thing you know.”

“Clair’s always liked you Chas, she talks about you a lot; she wants to be a friend to you.”

“Really, jeez I never knew.”

“Yes she was only saying yesterday how nice it would be to see you again, Clair likes young men around her, well dad’s a lot older isn’t he, and a fucking miserable bastard.”

“Hello my boys, how are you doing, another drink Chas, one for you as well Ben darling?”

“Yes please Clair, jeez I’ll be drunk if I have many more of these big cans; strong stuff isn’t it?

“Oh is it strong Charlie, I may have to have a couple then to loosen me up a bit; I like getting loose with a couple don’t I Ben.”

“I’ll say you do Clair, yes I’ll have another too, I’m in a party mood now, let’s party, Charlie’s birthday party. Chas is going to ring his mum and tell her he’s staying the night, aren’t you Chas.”

“Oh good, you do that darling, tell her it’s Ok with me. This has the making of a fun evening hasn’t it boys, we can all get nice and relaxed together.”

“Um where’s the phone Clair?”

“In the hall Chas, just help yourself, in fact help yourself to anything you want, let your hair down darling.”

“Alright Ben love, is Chas alright with it all do you think?”

“Yea, he’ll be alright Clair.”

“Ok I’ve told mum, she said to tell you thanks for putting up with me and she’ll see you next week at the club meeting Clair.”

“Oh good, right then you two lovely boys; you can be my escorts to this evenings party, let’s get merry. You don’t think I’m disgusting wanting to get drunk with my son and his friend do you Chas darling?”

“Oh wow, I should say not Clair, wish my mum were like you, well she would be given the chance I think but she has to behave though, dad would go nuts if she got drunk in front of me and a mate.”

“Hmm Ben’s dad would kill me if he could see me now getting playful with you two, wouldn’t he Ben, smack me straight in the face wouldn’t he?”

“Yea the bastard.”

“Anyway Charlie doesn’t want to hear all this crap, do you darling Chas, another drink I think for you two, and a nice big one for me.”

“Oh right thanks Clair, you’re really great.”

“Do you think so Chas, really think I’m great that is?”

“Yea Clair really.”

“Mmm, you’re lovely Charlie, and listen love, your mum’s a lot more relaxed than you think, believe me she is, I know her quite well from our girlie club.”

“Fuck me Ben, your mum’s really good fun, sorry I know, Clair not mum.”

“Yea mate she is, and she’ll get better later believe me she will, you wait until she’s had a couple more drinks mate.”

“Here you are boys, two nice big one’s, do like them big Chas?”

“Wow Clair, yes I do, I mean I like a nice long drink.”

“I like a nice long one as well Chas darling.”

“I’m off to get the food boys, drink up, I want you both nice and relaxed for our party tonight.”

“Ok Clair darling.”

“Love you Ben.”

“Love you Clair.”

“Jeez Ben, you and Clair are really close aren’t you, fuck me all this darling and love talking stuff.”

“Yea mate, it makes her feel better, makes her feel wanted, Clair gets lonely and depressed you know, dad’s fault, he’s a shit, he’s hardly ever here and when he is he’s a bastard to her.”

“Charlie?”

“Yea mate.”

“I’m feeling a bit merry already, this stuff’s fucking 8 percent alcohol, how you feeling?”

“Got to be honest Ben, I’m well on the way too mate, I feel quite giggly.”

“Charlie?”

“Yea mate.”

“Do you like them? I saw you looking at them; you went all red, why did you go red.”

“What, how do you mean, what Ben, do I like what, red how?”

“Clair’s tits, big aint they mate? You went all red when she showed them to you just now, you know bending in front of you like that”

“Fucking hell Ben, I didn’t mean to look, couldn’t help it mate, the way she bent in front of me, fucking hell, I hope Clair didn’t notice me looking.”

“Clair unbuttoned her blouse so you could see them Chas, I just told you that, she wanted you to look at them.”

“Jeez fucking Christ no, you aint serious Ben, are you?”

“Yep very serious Chas, Clair fancies you mate, she’ll do the lot if you want, you know have sex with you and everything.”

“Fuck me Ben, you’re pissed up, she can’t, it aint possible, I’m your mate, I’m still a kid really.”

“More than possible Chas, she asked me to bring you home tonight, I told her you wanted to fuck her, that you were hot as hell for her, you’re 18 now anyway mate not a kid any more.”

“No, shit no, why, why did you tell your mum I wanted to fuck her?”

“You said you did, you’re always on about her, how lovely she is, just yesterday you said you wished you could fuck her, you said if your mum looked like Clair you’d have to wank over her every night.”

“Yea but well we all say it don’t we, like you said you wanted to fuck my mum Ben, didn’t you, you’re always saying that, we all say it about each other’s mum.”

“I do Chas.”

“What?”

“I wanna fuck your mum, she’s gorgeous, all big and soft and cuddly; I’d love to fuck your mum, I really love older women.”

“Jeez H Christ, Oh fuck, this is a wind up aint it Ben, go on tell me you’re joking.”

“Oh I thought you were serious Chas, I thought you fancied Clair; I thought we could have some fun with each other’s mum like. You know I help you get to fuck Clair, then you help me to fuck your mum”

“I do fancy her, shit I do like nothing else, specially now being here with her, seeing her lovely big tits and all, but she’s a married woman and your mum.”

“That’s Ok then Chas aint it, no sweat, I don’t mind mate, you can fuck her if you want, she needs it, she needs another young bloke.”

“This is a wind up Ben isn’t it, you’re a cunt, I’m gunna make a fool of myself with your mum and you’re gunna piss yourself laughing. I get it you fucker, I get horny with Clair and say something, she slaps my face, you have a good laugh, bastard.”

“She won’t slap your face Chas, well unless you like that sort of thing, she does, she winds dad up until he hits her, she loves it, it makes her cum if he hits her about a lot, Chas mate Clair will drag you straight upstairs and fuck you, not slap you.”

“Jeez H Christ Ben.”

“Anyway Chas mate, my best buddy, enough about Clair for a minute or two, do I get to?”

“What Ben, get to what?”

“Fuck your mum, like you’re gunna fuck mine Chas, you gunna help me seduce her one day, get her drunk or something and get all dirty with her.”

“Jeez if you can get her to do it I won’t stop you, I wouldn’t mind, she wouldn’t do it though; she’s a bit of a prude.”

“Hmm, we’ll see, anyway when Clair comes back with the grub just do it, she’ll lean in front of you again Chas, you know so you can see her tits, just reach out and feel them, stick your hand in her blouse, she’ll let you. It’ll sex her up good and proper and she’ll want fucking.”

“Oh no, fuck you mate, you aint catching me out, no way am I making a pratt of myself.”

“Ok mate, if I feel them first, will you have a grope after me, like when you know she’s game for it.”

“Bloody Nora, you wouldn’t, not your mum’s tits, not grope them, fucking hell Ben you bastard this is over the top mate, well over.”

“I do it all the time Chas, when we’re alone together, or with good friends, when he isn’t here, my dad, I’m always feeling her tits up and sticking my hand up her skirt and stuff, she loves it.”

“Hi my lovely boys, I’m back, hey that beer mixed with the wine I had earlier, I feel quite pissed up and frisky.”

“Oh, hello Clair.”

“Right Chas darling, want one of these, they’re specially for your birthday love, go on take one.”

“Gulp, Oh thanks Clair love, I mean yea they look lovely, nice and big.”

“Hmm aren’t they just, go on take one then, or two if you want, hungry boy like you, I’m sure you could manage two.”

“Go on Chas do it you silly fucker, she wants it.”

“Ah jeez Clair, umm.”

“What’s up Charlie you’ve gone all red faced, are you trembling love, and sweating, are you hot darling, really hot.”

“He’s scared shitless Clair.”

“What of Ben lover, why are you frightened Charlie, what’s wrong love, tell me Chas what have you got to be frightened of?”

“I told him he could feel your tits if he wanted to, and he’s scared to do it, he wants to feel them but he’s scared you’ll get mad with him.”

“Oh Charlie you don’t need to be frightened I won’t bite, have a feel darling if you want, go on have a nice long grope, you can feel me anywhere you want darling, not just my tits, any bit of me you want.”

“Gulp, jeez H Christ Clair, bloody hell they look lovely, Oh shit Ben your mum’s beautiful.”

“Aint she just Chas, go on feel her up, grope her tits, she likes it if you squeeze nice and hard, I always squeeze them hard.”

“Come on Charlie darling, I’m yours love, come on I’m horny as fuck, want me to open my blouse all the way for you? Here you are darling look all yours Charlie, go on lover take them.”

“Oh fucking hell, jeez Christ Clair they’re rock hard, I never felt a real woman’s tits before; wow they’re lovely.”

“Umm that feels so nice Charlie, so nice, you’re really gentle aren’t you, it makes me tingle with excitement all over, when I tingle like this I feel like being screwed, wanna screw me Charlie, wanna stick your prick up me?”

“Oh my God, Oh dear, this is serious isn’t it, Ben this is real isn’t it, you two aren’t winding me up are you?”

“This is very real Charlie darling, do you want to? You know fuck me, you told Ben you wanted to fuck me; you can if you want.”

“Well Chas do you want to, come on mate she’s told you she wants it, let’s get her upstairs and do her on the bed, I’m going to if you aren’t I’m hard as fuck now.”

“Wow, jeez, both of us like, you and all, jeez that’s incest aint it, wow what a turn on, would you really let Ben have it with you Clair?”

“He does it all the time Chas darling, Ben fucks me every night when Jack’s away, don’t you darling, Ben’s like my husband when Jack’s away we sleep together.”

“Umm I do Clair, I love you more than he does, Jack, wish you’d leave him so it could be just us two, we could sleep together every night then.”

“I will darling, one day, I just need the evidence though about that bitch and him, he’s too careful, we’ll catch him out one day, and when we do he’s gone for ever, and we’re lovers for ever.”

“Oh my God, you’re fucking twisted, all of you, jeez.”

“Umm Chas darling, it’s lovely being twisted, join us darling, Ben wants me to have loads of boyfriends, he likes watching them fuck me, Ben loves seeing prick’s fucked up me.”

“Oh Christ, Oh dear, wow, Ok I’m in, count me in, oh fuck what have I said this is twisted to fuck, jeez I’m hard.”

“Nice one Charlie mate, you won’t regret it let’s get her upstairs and fuck her, fuck her rotten all night.”

“Come on then boys, up we go, I’m horny as hell, hope you two are.”

“Bloody hell Clair what’s the rush, you nearly dragged me over.”

“Keen to get your prick in me Chas, I’ve waited all day for this thinking of you and Ben in bed with me.”

“Big isn’t it Chas, our bed, just think you one side, Ben the other, me in the middle, all night long, just get on me and do it when you feel like it all through the night.”

“Come on then boys get undressed, strip naked Charlie I want you naked darling, who’s going first by the way, do you want me first Chas or do you want watch Ben do me first?”

“Charlie of course, it’s his birthday present after all, hey Chas Clair first did me on my birthday, dad was away, she woke me up in the morning, she was bollock naked in my room, happy birthday darling she says and gets in bed with me, jeez it was horny.”

“Was it ever, dirty little devil shot about 6 loads of spunk in me that morning alone, then we had an early night, how many loads you going to shoot in me Charlie?”

“Oh heck, don’t I need this then?”

“No, silly boy, no bloody rubber needed, you’re a virgin, Ben told me, you’re clean as a whistle, and I’m a married woman, I’m clean, and you can’t get me pregnant I’m sterilised, you don’t need that thing.”

“Ben you bastard, that was our secret, about me never doing it before for real. Oh well this old condom is well past its shag by date anyway, I’ve kept it in hope for months.”

“Oh my God Clair you’re beautiful, jeez I never saw a woman naked before, not a real one, only pictures, fucking hell wow what a cunt bush, jeez your hole looks fucking massive, Oh Christ Clair I don’t know if I can do it right for you, I never done it with a woman, only ever wanked myself off and touched girls up and that.”

“Don’t worry Chas love I’ll teach you, come on I’m ready, just gently darling, that’s it, Ok love I’ll guide it in for you, Oh Chas you’re a big boy, you just push when I say so, wait a second darling, Ben wants to get in position, Oh God I’m so ready for this.”

“Ok mum, I’m ready, you ready Chas?”

“See Chas when I say push, you go up my cunt, and my darling Ben goes in my mouth at the same instant, you don’t mind Ben fucking my mouth while you fuck my cunt do you?”

“Oh hell no, don’t mind at all, Oh God.”

“Happy birthday Charlie, Pushhh.”

Charlie’s birthday present………… By: pop_54/2003.

Copying and reproduction of this story for non-commercial entertainment is permitted, providing all relevant acknowledgements are included.

pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers