Charlie's Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,257 Followers

"I've made a decision. It's a big decision! I've been awake most of the night thinking about it and waiting for you to arrive."

I could believe that; she looked dog-tired and I wondered what on earth she was going to say. When she spoke it was almost like a rehearsed speech – clear and precise – but I noticed she couldn't look me in the eye.

"I can't risk losing the man I love, but I know only one thing will make him happy. " She said. "We have to have a baby. We have no money for more IVF – even with your generous help - and it probably wouldn't work anyway. Adopting will not make either of us happy."

She drew in a deep breath and spoke quickly, as if desperate to get the words out.

"I've decided that I simply have to get pregnant. There's no alternative. I'm going to have to use a sperm donor and I want it to be you!"

So saying, she sat back in her chair and looked me straight in the eye. I sat back too, gobsmacked, trying to make sense of what my daughter-in-law had just said to me.

"Um..." I said, sounding stupid. "Wow, Charlie! Um...This is a bit of a shock."

She said nothing, clearly waiting for me to say something meaningful.

"You want me to donate my sperm so you can have a baby?"

"Yes, Tony. I do. It would be the most wonderful gift you could give to both of us – although I don't want Adam ever to know."

"Golly! I'm flattered... Why me?"

"You're the only man I can turn to. The only one I can trust. But there are real advantages, too!" She was getting animated now.

"Think about it! For one thing, you're the closest to Adam's DNA. The baby would most likely look like you and so look like him too! For a second thing, I know I can trust you utterly and completely never to tell anyone , ever – not even Adam or Jane – that I used your sperm and not his."

"Golly!" I said again, still astonished, trying to get my mind around the idea.

"There are a couple of problems though." Charlotte continued, this time looking into my face closely.

"Only a couple?" I laughed, my head spinning.

"If we use a lab then there will be records. Legal records. Donor children have rights – including the right to find their genetic father when they're older. We'd never be able to hide the fact from Adam – or Jane."

"Ok..." I said. "And the other little problem?"

"IVF using donor sperm is expensive. I mean really expensive!" I sighed; the money problem once again. "There's no money left to pay for it so there's only one solution..."

She drew in another deep breath.

"I want you to make me pregnant... the natural way!"

My mouth dropped wide open. Had I really heard that? Had I misunderstood something? I could only stammer in response.

"You mean... I... we... you want me... us..."

"I want you to have sex with me Tony, and to keep on having sex with me until I'm pregnant!"

***

An hour later we were still sitting in the kitchen, by now drinking strong black coffee from small cups, both of us in need of a stimulant. The initial shock having to some extent passed, I was now feeling helpless at the extent of the plans my daughter-in-law had made during the night, and was expounding to me with enthusiastic detail.

My head was spinning. The whole situation felt quite unreal and I was still only digesting part of all she was saying to me.

"...and I've been on fertility drugs so often I know exactly when my most fertile period is.... we would need to do it every day... twice a day when I'm ovulating... I'd have to lie down for an hour afterwards... maximise the chances... might not take long... make us both so, so happy... Please say you'll at least think about it?"

She eventually stopped talking and I tried to comprehend it all.

To be honest, without the very obvious and very large problem that I would be having sex repeatedly with my son's wife, it all made very clear logical sense.

My DNA was undeniably very close to Adam's. Although Charlotte was as close as a daughter to me, I was not actually a blood relative so there would be no worries about incest and possible birth defects. And if only the two of us ever knew then there would be no problems with secrecy.

"Where would we... meet to... do it?" I asked.

"Here!" She immediately replied. "Where better? You're going to be around here on your own for a few weeks aren't you, working on the house – we're so grateful for that, you do know that don't you? And I'm only working part time this term to 'recover from my miscarriage'. There's no reason for anyone to suspect anything!"

"What would you do about Adam?" I asked anxiously. "If you did get pregnant he would need to believe it was his!"

"I've thought about that too." She said. "I've got an appointment with the specialist tomorrow. I'm going to tell Adam that I've been asked if we'll take part in a clinical trial of some special new fertility drugs. I'll say that they aren't properly approved yet but the doctors feel so sorry for us that they'd like to give us the chance at least to try. For free!"

"So you'll keep on... trying... with him at the same time?"

"I'll have to or he won't believe it's his child."

"But if you... do it... with him as well as me he'll... well, he'll notice. If we're doing it twice a day you... well, I'm sorry to be a bit crude but your body will look different... down there... won't it?"

Charlotte seemed to think this over for a minute.

"It's ok. I'll just tell him that one of the side effects of the drugs is to cause... a bit of inflammation there." She laughed. "I'll probably be sore anyway if we do it as much as I think we need."

I had to admit, it did hold together as a plan. "So what would you really take?"

"High dosage folic acid." She immediately replied. "It's a good thing to take anyway and it comes in almost unmarked packs so it could be anything."

"You really have thought it through." I said, impressed.

"And of course there wouldn't be any... complications between us – like falling in love with each other and spoiling our marriages! It would just be... insemination."

"If... if we did agree... to do it... when... when would you want to start?" I asked, quietly.

"The sooner we start, the sooner I can get pregnant." She replied. "I would take you upstairs now!" She laughed but I could tell she was at least partly serious. "But realistically, after the miscarriage, it's likely I will become fertile very quickly – my body sort of compensating for its loss – so the sooner the better. "

"I need to think about this, Charlie. Can you give me twenty-four hours?"

"Of course! And I'll still love you if you say no." She grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "But I really hope you'll agree. You could save our marriage, our financial future and our happiness."

She paused then her face broke into an amazing cheeky grin alongside a bright red blush.

"And to be honest, you might actually enjoy the process too! How often in your life will you get an offer like this?"

***

So, a beautiful woman, young enough to be my daughter and with the sweetest temperament imaginable had asked me to have sex with her on a daily basis and to keep doing so until, putting it crudely, I had knocked her up! No strings. No risk.

An easy decision for me to make? Not one bit of it!

Having lost most of the morning talking to Charlotte about her extraordinary plan, I found it difficult to concentrate on my work for whole of the rest of the day. It was only when she went to her work after lunch that I managed to make progress. I left their house early, before she came home.

That evening I was very distracted – my wife Jane noticed and asked me several times what was wrong. I mumbled something about feeling sorry for Adam and Charlotte which was enough to set Jane off on a long discourse about the unfairness of nature and how they would both make fantastic parents. I was relieved not to have to contribute to the one way conversation.

I spent most of the night awake, trying not to think about the words 'betrayal', 'cheating' and 'immoral' and focussing on the words 'helping', 'inseminating' and of course 'making them so, so happy."

By morning I was exhausted and had a splitting headache, but had made up my mind. I wasn't planning to visit the house that day – another urgent job had arisen – so I called Charlotte's mobile from my pickup about eight-thirty when I was sure Adam would have left for work.

When she answered, her anxious tone of voice told me she hadn't had much sleep either.

"Hi Charlie."

"Hi Tony." Short and to the point.

"I've... I've been thinking about... what you suggested yesterday..."

"Yes..." She said. I could feel the worry in her voice. "So have I. All night actually."

"Me too."

"Well... Did you come to a decision?" She asked.

"Are you still sure it's what you want? I mean absolutely certain it's what's best for you both, not just Adam?"

"I've never been more certain of anything in my life."

It was my turn for the deep breath today. I took one and said:

"Then I'm happy to help you in any way I can."

I could hear an outburst of joy at the other end of the line, followed by a slightly tearful voice.

"Thank you so much, Tony. You don't know what this means to me... and will mean to us!"

"I just hope it works." I said, feeling a lot happier myself after hearing her delight.

"It will work, I know it!" She said.

"So... um... " I didn't quite know how to go on from here. "When shall I... shall we...?"

"Can you be here tomorrow? Eight o'clock?"

"Yes of course."

"Then I'll be ready for you." There was a pause. "Tony?"

"Yes Charlie?"

"Thank you so, so much!"

***

Having made the decision and convinced myself it was for the right reasons I slept easier that night but was by no means untroubled. I had allayed my conscience about betraying my wife and son but a whole new set of worries came into my mind.

I hadn't had sex with anyone other than my wife for nearly thirty years. We had a fairly active sex life still so I knew I had no serious problems in the erection department, but what if my nerves failed me with Charlotte and I couldn't perform?

And how did one behave in bed with a girl young enough to be one's daughter? What would her expectations be? Would she want and expect foreplay? If so, what should I do? Had the rules of the game changed greatly over the last thirty years?

Eventually though, I fell asleep, waking my usual five minutes before the alarm was due to go off. I made tea for Jane and myself, then showered, shaved and dressed for work. Well I made sure I had trimmed what limited facial and body hair I had to make myself as presentable as possible,

I felt as nervous as a girl on a hot first date!

Jane isn't much of a morning person so didn't notice the extra care I was taking but it was still a relief when seven-thirty came and I jumped into my loaded pickup and drove across town, pulling into Adam and Charlotte's driveway just as the 'pips' on the radio announced it was eight o'clock.

I climbed slowly out of the cab and crossed to the kitchen door where I knocked nervously.

There was a shuffling sound from within and the door opened somewhat tentatively. In the relative darkness of the kitchen Charlotte looked younger and more innocent than I had ever seen her. Dressed in a fluffy white robe she smelled sweetly of bath oil. Her hair had been brushed until it shone and she had avoided all make-up. At least ten years had slipped away from her.

"Hello Tony." She said, her voice alive with nerves.

"Hello Charlie." I replied equally unsurely as I stepped into the house, following her into the small room.

I watched in silence as she made our usual two cups of tea and we sat and sipped them carefully. Eventually I felt I had to ask; to be sure I wasn't about to make a terrible mistake.

"Are you... still sure you want to do this?" To my surprise my voice was quite unsteady.

In reply she nodded emphatically. "As long as you're still ok with the idea... and all the implications..."

I had thought of little else since our conversation the previous evening. I could live with it as long as it remained our secret and made the two of them happy.

"How do you want to... um... do it?" I whispered. She blushed pink.

"I... I thought we'd go to the guest room and... If you want a shower... I'll wait for you..." Her voice was trembling now.

"That's fine Charlie. Any way you like. It's entirely your decision and if you change your mind..." I left the words hanging in the air.

Small talk was quite impossible with the task ahead of us. We finished our tea quickly and in silence. Two minutes later I was in the shower for a second time within an hour, feeling the hot water on my skin. I looked down at my body. Not too bad for a man in his late-fifties I thought wryly; probably a result of the physical nature of my job.

I was already half erect. Thank God that's not something I'll have a problem with today, I thought, offering a silent prayer of thanks.

After a minute or two I rinsed myself clean, turned off the water and stepped out of the cubicle, drying myself off on a fresh white towel Charlotte had clearly placed for my use.

A fresh new towel; a fresh new bath robe. Clearly Charlotte had decided to indicate a fresh start. I wrapped the towel round my waist and walked through onto the landing.

The door to the guest room was half open. To my surprise, inside all was bathed in bright sunlight and for a minute I thought Charlotte had changed her mind and remained downstairs but, as I stepped into the room, I saw her bath robe lying neatly across the chair and there in the double bed, under a crisp new white sheet, was my beautiful daughter in law.

She was naked. I inhaled sharply and she smiled in an embarrassed way. I felt my erection straining hard against the towel round my waist. Was it really going to happen? Was this all a dream?

I crossed over to the bedside and took the corner of the sheet in my hand. Charlotte let it slip through her fingers as I gently pulled it away to reveal her soft, naked body on the bed below.

I sat on the edge of the bed and gently touched the smooth skin of her lower leg. At first she pulled her knees together in instinctive modesty but then seemed to realise the futility of this and tried to force herself to relax.

Her exposed nipples however, were hard and pointed giving away her aroused condition.

I stroked her leg in silence, my hand working its way upwards towards her thigh, remembering what we had said to each other the previous evening.

'It's not an affair, it's just insemination...'

'We will make it as clinical as possible...We won't even kiss...'

'It's not as if we're going to fall in love, is it..?'

'Adam will be so happy. It's what he wants most in his whole life...'

"Are you ready?" I whispered, holding the hand that was wrapped around her knees. Charlotte breathed deeply, nodded and in a gesture that made my chest ache, parted her shapely legs as if to welcome me to her soft, perfect body.

I stood and, dropping my towel to let my erection free, knelt between her open thighs.

For a few moments I gazed at her lovely body. Long, slim legs topped by a fading pale white triangle where her bikini bottoms would have been; a slight feminine roundness of her hips and an even slighter softness of the tummy.

She looked so young and so beautiful – there was something almost pure and wholesome about her.

Below her tummy was the lightest covering of natural pubic hair in a tiny V shape that slipped deep between her thighs. I placed a hand under each knee and spread her legs still wider and the outer lips of her vulva parted, revealing the dark pinkness of her slit within.

I leaned over her body and took my weight on my left arm, my right hand on my erection, directing it towards her waiting vagina. She drew in her breath suddenly as my smooth head touched her lips.

"Still OK?" I whispered. She nodded.

I began to rub my head up and down her slit, seeking her opening. She felt a little dry but I quickly found her entrance and wiggled the head between her inner lips.

I pressed forwards. Charlotte uttered a soft gasp of discomfort as my erection was stopped in its tracks. I winced in pain.

"You're a bit dry..." I whispered, terrified of upsetting her.

"Sorry. I'm nervous." She said, embarrassed. "It happens to me sometimes. It's not because of you, trust me."

"I could... do something to help?" I suggested. My words were intended to helpful but when I said them all I could think was that I had made me sound 'dirty'. Fortunately Charlotte's mind worked differently from mine.

"Maybe if it happens again." She replied sincerely. "Just a sec..."

She reached behind the pillow and pulled out a tube of KY jelly. Squeezing a little onto her fingers, she reached down and rubbed it into and around her inner lips and vagina.

"Should be easier now..." She said, smiling up at me.

Smiling in relief, I rubbed my head up and down her slit for a second time, feeling the coolness of the jelly on its sensitive tip until it found and parted her inner lips again.

This time when I pressed forwards, my erection entered her smoothly.

The shock of finding my erect penis inside the first new female body it had encountered for well over twenty years made me gasp aloud. Charlotte gasped too as I slipped easily half way into her passage before pausing, my eyes wide in amazement.

We had actually done it! I had actually penetrated my son's wife.

Beneath me Charlotte's eyes had also widened and at the same time softened in exactly the same way my wife Jane's did when I penetrated her. My chest ached with the emotion; my pleasure made doubly delightful by the smoothness and extraordinary tightness of my daughter-in-law's vagina compared with my wife's.

I withdrew a little, then pressed forward again, penetrating deeper. I withdrew and pressed once, twice more until my pubic hair ground up hard against hers and I realised my full length was buried deep within her body.

I looked into her eyes.

"Are you ok?" She nodded, blinking. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?" I asked.

"Yes, Tony!" She said. "Please... just do it!"

And so I began to thrust into her vagina, gently at first then with increasing rhythm and pace. Beneath me I heard Charlotte's breathing coming in short, sharp gasps in time with my thrusting and felt her legs opening wider either side of my thighs. As they spread, I slipped slightly deeper into her body and felt her entrance stretch tightly around the base of my erection.

It was an unbelievable feeling which I will remember all my life, feeling her soft tightness all around me; feeling the strength of her emotions and mine all wrapped together in an amazing, passionate act.

However, the novelty of making love to a new, much younger woman along with the unfamiliar tightness of her body around my shaft was a lot for me to withstand. Within a couple of minutes of thrusting I felt the unmistakeable heat of an approaching climax building inside my thighs and in the small of my back.

"I'm going to cum very soon..." I warned Charlotte in a hoarse voice that hardly sounded like my own. "Last chance to change your mind..."

I looked deep into her slightly glazed eyes for reassurance, still thrusting as evenly as I could into her vagina, trying to prevent ejaculation for one last precious moment.

"Do it..." She hissed back. "Please..."

And I let myself go, thrusting faster and faster, filling the room with wet slapping sounds as my body collided with hers. Strange high pitched squeaks escaped Charlotte's lips in time with my penetrations until finally the heat building within me broke out, my chest felt tighter than it had for years and I lost control of my thrusting and a series of almost painful ejaculations began, filling Charlotte's body with an outpouring of my semen.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,257 Followers