Charlie's Pain And Healing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandy looked at Amanda with a little smirk on her face then she said, "We owe you one Bitch. I have your man now but you cost us both way too much money and someday we'll find a way to make you pay."

When Jordan and Brandy said what they did Charlie let out with an oath and stood, moving toward a smirking Jordan. Amanda stood also and put her hand on his arm. She said, "Charlie please. Just let it go. I'm used to the asshole's mouth. Let's just go back to the room." Since the mood of the evening was spoiled and Amanda was so upset he motioned to the hovering waiter and asked for the check.

After he signed the credit card slip Charlie helped a trembling Amanda toward their truck. They were about half way to it when another older beat up truck came roaring down the parking lot straight toward them. Charlie was already pulling Amanda toward the gap between two parked cars when the truck swerved away from them. They heard maniacal laughter coming from within the vehicle. There was enough light from the parking lot lights for the couple to see Jordan driving and Brandy glaring out the window giving them the finger as they drove past. As the truck passed Jordan tromped the accelerator and sprayed gravel behind, some of which hit Charlie and Amanda.

As Charlie was recovering and checking Amanda for injuries another tall neatly dressed man in worn but clean western garb ran up to them. "Are you folks OK?" he asked. "It looked like that asshole was trying to run you down."

Amanda smiled at the man and said, "Yes, thank you. I believe we're OK and yes, I think that asshole was trying to run my husband and me down. That was my asshole of an ex husband and he has always been like that. He not only has to get even in his eyes but he has to get ahead."

"Well, I've called the sheriff and I'll hang around until he gets here in case you need a witness."

Charlie had just been standing, hanging onto Amanda like a vice. He was uneasy on many levels but...for some reason he felt like he should know the man talking to Amanda but he knew he couldn't. He didn't know anyone here other than a few of her friends and family.

Amanda continued talking saying, "I'm Amanda Fielding and this is my husband Charlie. We're on our way back home" When Amanda said that the man jerked more erect and stared at Charlie.

The man got a huge grin on his face and said, "Charlie you old Son of a Bitch! I thought you looked familiar but I couldn't place you. I decided you must be one of my customers I don't see very often. How the hell are you?" He stuck his hand out toward Charlie to shake.

Charlie looked at the man once more then it dawned on him. "Darren? Darren Taylor?" He grinned and knocked the offered hand away. He stepped toward the man and to Amanda's amazement grabbed him in a hug.

Charlie stepped back and said, "How in the hell did you get here? Are you visiting or what? I thought you were from somewhere in Texas."

"Well I was but I met this filly the last year of Vet School and she was from around here. Hell before I knew it she had me roped and hog-tied. When I came up to meet her family I fell in love with the area. The folks around here were nice and then I found out they needed more Veterinarians so after the wedding I just moved up here and opened my practice. Been here ever since. Hell if you are staying in town you drove right past my office on the way here."

Darren looked at Amanda again then he said, "But what about you? I thought you went into the Army. And weren't you married to a little blond filly. What was her name? Yeah, Charlene wasn't it? You were both going to stay in the Army I thought."

Darren stopped talking when Charlie got an intense look on his face and stepped back a little. He said, "Awww Shit Charlie. I'm sorry man. Didn't work out huh? Forget I said anything. I know how it goes."

Amanda hugged Charlie then stood on her tiptoes and kissed him lightly on the lips. She turned to Darren and said, "Darren we just got married last week. Charlene's helicopter got shot down in Afghanistan nearly two years ago and she died."

Now Darren looked like he had been kicked in the stomach. "Shit! I'm really sorry Charlie. I..."

Charlie raised his hand in a halting gesture and said, "It's OK Darren. I understand. It still hurts but I'm over it pretty well." He turned slightly toward Amanda and put his arm around her waist, his hand resting on her hip as he continued, "Amanda here has been the best thing that has happened to me in years. She has brought me back to life and we are very happy with each other."

About that time the Sheriff drove up in his car. He walked up to Darren and asked about the call. After interviewing the witnesses the sheriff turned to Charlie and Amanda asking, "How can you be sure the driver was your ex husband and that he attempted to hit you on purpose?"

Amanda looked at Charlie then turned to the Sheriff. "He and Brandy came by our table inside and as they were passing by us she said 'We owe you one Bitch. I have your man now but you cost us both way too much money and someday we'll find a way to make you pay.' Then when they drove toward us I recognized his truck and saw them by the lights. We heard them yelling and laughing as we jumped out of the way."

"Well, I'm not sure what we can do about it as it is a he said, she said item but we'll at least try to find them and talk to them about it."

After the sheriff left Darren turned to the couple and said, "Now that that's out of the way come over to the house for a while. I'd like you to meet Carmen. We can catch up on your life and things. Besides I have some beer I'm afraid will go bad if it doesn't get drank."

Charlie and Amanda let themselves be persuaded to stop by Darren's house, which was located beside the clinic. Much to their surprise after the way the evening began they had a very good time. It was almost two a.m. before they left for the short drive back to their hotel. The two couples had promised to stay in touch and had exchanged numbers and addresses before they parted.

The next morning they tiredly loaded up their truck and began their trip down the road. This time their destination was San Antonio with intermediate stops in Taos and Santa Fe NM. They were quiet during the trip because of the late night and their close call. Santa Fe isn't that far from Pagosa Springs so they arrived fairly early in the afternoon. They checked into the hotel and went straight to their room. Before they did anything else they removed their clothes had a little horizontal exercise and took a nice long nap.

The next two days Charlie and Amanda spent walking around Old Santa Fe. They visited the old Spanish church and it's fantastic stairs. They ohhhed and Ahhhhed over the native American crafts. Above all, they loved. On the third morning in Santa Fe they rose and loaded the truck once more preparing for the short drive to Taos.

The young couple only stayed one night in Taos but they enjoyed it immensely. After they checked into their hotel they went to old town and spent the rest of the day wandering around looking at items for sale in the stores, cuddling and enjoying each other's company. About six thirty they found a nice restaurant, had supper then returned to the hotel.

Before they went to bed they made their way to the pool and hot tub. They were lucky and they were the only guests there so spent the time caressing and loving one another. Just before they reached the point they might do something not socially acceptable Charlie pushed Amanda from his lap and said, "Ok Hot Stuff. We need to take this back to the room."

Charlie stared into her sultry eyes as he held his hand out for Amanda to hold. Charlie felt his heart thud as she stepped out of the hot tub and stand waiting on him. They walked arm in arm back to their room. As soon as the door closed Charlie pulled Amanda to him and gave her a deep soul-searing kiss. As they kissed they pushed each others swimwear from their bodies then fell onto the bed. Amanda scooted up until her head was on the pillow and pulled her knees up, spread her legs and held her arms out to Charlie. She said, "Please Charlie just take me. I don't need or want anything else right now except your cock in my pussy."

Charlie grinned and crawled between her splayed thighs. On his way up her body he ducked his head and gave her pussy two or three quick licks. Each time he hit her clit with his tongue Amanda grunted and thrust her hips upward toward his tongue. He could see her clear lubrication draining from her dark red hole and running down her ass cheeks. Amanda grabbed his shoulders and pulled him upward. Charlie smiled and moved with her stopping only when his cock was nudging its head in her warm, wet center.

Once again his cock needed no guidance. As Charlie moved upward he lowered his hips slightly and felt his cock move further into Amanda's hot center. He twitched his hips slightly and felt the glans of his cock notch deeper into her love hole. Charlie bent downward and gave Amanda a deep kiss as he gently, relentlessly pressed his cock home.

When he felt himself almost half way into her lubricious snatch Charlie stopped, raised himself to the full extension of his arms and stared into Amanda's eyes. She was watching him with a wanton look. He moved his knees slightly, arched his back slightly then with one sharp, hard, FAST thrust he drove the remainder of his cock deeply into the center of her being.

When Amanda felt Charlie's pubic bone slam into her clit she screamed out in joy. She sang her happiness to the world as her orgasm overpowered her. Charlie felt her cunt grab and release his cock numerous times as she came. He pulled back and slammed into her a half dozen more times. On the last insertion Charlie felt his seed begin its travel down his cock searching out Amanda's womb. His release once more overwhelmed him and he groaned and slammed into his wife a final time. He held his hips tightly against her as he gently rotated them rubbing her clit with his pubic bone. This caused Amanda to once again flutter her pussy in pleasure as she milked the last of his seed from his balls.

Charlie smiled down at Amanda, bent forward and gave her a gentle kiss. He smiled and rolled to the side. They lay in each other's arms and pulled the covers up. Charlie and Amanda drifted off to sleep, not even moving enough to turn off the lights in the room.

The sun was well up the next morning when Charlie and Amanda woke. Neither of them had awakened during the night and the lights were still on. After a quick kiss they took care of morning business then had a long hot shower together before loading the truck and heading for San Antonio, Texas. The road south from Taos, New Mexico was long and boring. As Charlie said it consisted of miles and miles of miles and miles. They both rapidly tired of the high arid country.

Finally after way too long on the road they arrived at their resort in San Antonio. It was beautiful. Their room was rustic and the grounds were well landscaped. The outdoor pool was enjoyable and two of the three hot tubs were secluded with a lot of shade and bushes around them. The first day they laid around the resort and enjoyed the pool and hot tub. They went out for a nice evening meal at the Texas Land and Cattle Company then returned to the resort and an early bedtime.

The second morning after a leisurely breakfast on the patio they began to explore San Antonio. One of the first stops was the Alamo. It was much smaller than Charlie imagined it would be and, truth be told, he was a little disappointed in it. It amazed him that such a small, non-descript building could hold such a large position in Texas, even United States history. Next they went to the river walk and toured the little artists enclave of La Vieta. Once again, like Santa Fe they saw many beautiful items from crafts to paintings.

Charlie took every opportunity to stare at Amanda. He was so proud of her and so in love with her he could hardly function. Many times he caught her staring at him in a like manner. They took every opportunity to touch and caress one another. Where possible they walked arm in arm.

Amanda was so bubbly and happy Charlie felt privileged to be in her company. Of course her beauty, intelligence and the way she dressed helped with that also. She definitely was not dressed as a cowgirl this day. She was in a very nice, short mini skirt that showed off her legs and ass to perfection. Above that she wore a nice short blouse that she had tied under her unfettered breasts. Several times Charlie had noticed she was commando when she climbed the many steps around the river walk.

They were sitting at a little sidewalk café enjoying a late afternoon snack and bottle of wine when Charlie had to use the rest room. When he returned to their table he saw three young men clustered around the table with Amanda. He had noticed them several times during the day. It almost appeared as if they were following the newlyweds. When Charlie got close enough to hear them he heard one of the men say, "Oh, come on Honey. Slip away from the ole ball and chain. We have some killer weed and we'll party hearty."

"I know y'all want more than he can give ya. Hell ya been showin' it off all afternoon. Now come on babe before he gets back." The young man reached for Amanda's arm as Charlie walked up behind him. He said, "I think you're making a mistake dude. The lady's with me and she's going to stay with me. Now why don't you and your friends disappear?"

The young man turned to Charlie and gave him a sneering smile. "Chill Dude. We're just talkin' to tha lady. She's gonna come party with us. Why don't ya disappear before ya get hurt?"

Charlie once again put his military training into practice. As we all know the best defense is a good offense and that is what Charlie did. He reached out and shoved the man bothering Amanda into the canal then turned and did the same to one of the others. The third man's face showed shock and he began backing up. By that time two of the waiters from the café had shown up demanding to know what the problem was. Charlie told them, paid his bill and he and Amanda departed. When they left the two men were still splashing around in the filthy water and cursing Charlie.

Later that evening Charlie and Amanda returned to the river walk for a leisurely supper. They were once again sitting alongside of the canal. The lights and boats moving up and down the river were beautiful. They sat close together and touched, kissed and stared soulfully into each other's eyes while they dined, listened to good music and watched other people wander up and down the river. They were sitting at a Jazz club enjoying the music, the soft evening and each other. Finally they were both so tired they decided it was time to return to their resort for a nights sleep. The last thing they did was take the boat ride on the river. It was absolutely beautiful riding down the canal looking at the lights and people on shore.

The next morning Charlie and Amanda once again loaded the truck and moved on. This would be their last day on the road. They went north to I 40 then east on I 40 to US71 where they turned north once more. They drove home through the beautiful Ozark Mountains arriving in Steelville at nearly midnight. They did not unpack the truck, only walked into their cabin at the family's lodge and went straight to bed.

The next morning Amanda woke to find Charlie gone. They normally slept nude and she just threw the covers off and began searching the cabin for her new husband. When she left the bedroom she smelled the coffee. She followed her nose to the kitchen and found a cup sitting beside the pot waiting for her. She poured her coffee and continued her search for Charlie.

Amanda walked up to the patio door and saw Charlie sitting on the patio with his back partly to the door. She could see he was nude so she opened the door to join him. Amanda walked up beside Charlie and looked out over the tree-lined stream. There was a pasture across from them. She could see several head of cattle in the field. The sun was just rising over a large hill to the east. There was a mist rising from the stream and the sun turned it silver as it shone through it. It was peaceful and so still, so quiet. She thought it was even more restful than the line cabin she loved so well on her parent's ranch. Occasionally Amanda heard a cow low or a calf bawl but that only added to the restful quality of the morning.

Amanda put her hand on Charlie's shoulder and bent to give him a good morning kiss. She adjusted her stance somewhat as she felt his hand on the inside of her thigh. He placed it just above her knee and began to slide it upward toward her pussy. It was still wet from the night before. She felt some of Charlie's seed slowly slip from her pussy and slide down her thigh. Amanda began moaning as the kiss deepened and Charlie expertly worked her clit. He dipped his fingers into her cunt for lubrication then circled her clit with those fingers over and over again.

Finally Amanda stepped back and gasped, "Enough Charlie. God, I think I've created a monster! You can have more after I finish my coffee." Amanda sat in a chair that more or less faced Charlie and drew her feet up in the seat. She splayed her legs and let Charlie stare at her glistening cunt as they drank their coffee and visited.

Amanda looked out over the stream once more and said, "Oh, Charlie it's as beautiful as you said, maybe more so. I think I'm going to love it here."

They were on their second cup of coffee when they heard voices and female giggles. The sound was coming toward them from the direction of the main lodge. Amanda and Charlie both stood and started for the house. Before they got there they saw Jeffery and Abigail walk into sight. They were dressed for the season but barely so. Jeff had on a loose lightweight pair of jogging shorts and Abby had on a man's shirt with only two buttons done up. It was apparent she had no underwear underneath the shirt. They were laughing and kissing as they walked. It was obvious they were headed for the swimming hole already.

When Jeff and Abby saw the nude couple heading for the house they stopped and laughed. "Morning Bro! Don't let us run ya inside." Jeff said. Abby tittered and stood there blushing as she watched the couple disappear into the cabin.

Charlie turned to Amanda when they were dressing and said, "I'm sorry Honey. I forgot Jeff and Abby were living next door. Granddad said there were no guests here right now and I thought we would have some privacy. They've only been married a few months ya know. They're building a house farther up the river near where I want to build ours. You remember I wasn't sure they would even make it to our wedding because of his injuries and how recently they had been married. I guess they're doing OK though."

Amanda smiled and said, "Yeah, I know. I guess I need to get used to people seeing me naked around you. Both of our parents and now your brother and his wife have caught us. At least this time we weren't making love!"

Charlie laughed and pulled her to him for a gentle kiss then said, "Well, we could have been if you had not stopped me earlier. How about let's get back out there and see what they want then maybe we can get in a quickie before we have breakfast."

After they threw on the bare essentials Charlie and Amanda returned to the patio. Jeff and Abby had passed on by. They could hear them laughing and splashing in the swimming hole. Charlie reached for Amanda's hand and said, "How about a short tour before breakfast? I'll show you the swimming hole and what passes for the marina where we keep our canoes then we'll walk up to the Lodge for breakfast. The family usually meets there Wednesday's and eats together about ten. I don't know who will be there today or even if they will have cooked but it is Wednesday so we should find some food. This time of year the weekends are pretty busy with guests so we can eat at the lodge then too if you want."