Charlie's Pain And Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well son, I suppose you're pretty much in a hurry to get home but we want you to know you're welcome to stay here as long as you want. I want to hear more about how you took care of my daughter and about your family operation later. Right now though I have to get to work. You and Amanda have a good day."

Amanda helped her mother clean up the kitchen then she found Charlie in the living room. She grabbed his hand and asked him if he wanted to go look over the ranch. "Charlie there are a couple of really pretty views I want to show you and if you like to fish I can bring a pole and we can maybe catch enough trout for supper?"

Charlie grinned and said, "You're on. I love to fish and some good fresh caught trout would sure taste good."

They saddled two horses and Amanda led off. They rode a winding trail up into a small canyon then crossed over to a small mountain valley using a very narrow trail. They followed a small stream until finally the next valley opened out in a beautiful vista. There was a small lake behind a beaver dam and a grassy shore shaded by tall pines.

Amanda pulled up and dismounted. She tied her horse to the tree and they unloaded their fishing poles and coolers. Since it was almost noon they decided to eat first then see if they could catch any fish. Normally the fish bit better in the early morning and late evening but they would try. They had sandwiches and cool fresh water.

Amanda lay back on the blanket they had spread to eat on. She put her hands under her head and looked up into the trees. She turned her head slightly toward Charley and said, "I love it up here. When I was young we would come up here and spend the whole day sometimes. We would fish and swim in the stream and lake then sometimes we would cook the fish here instead of take them home. Sometimes the whole family would camp here for a day or two or stay at a line cabin downstream a little from here. I really missed it when I was married to Jordan. I met him in college and was sure he was my one true love. He was a city boy and I found out after we were married that he just couldn't seem to fit in out here. I really believe he hated the country."

Charlie rolled onto his side and leaned on his elbow. He looked down into Amanda's eyes. "He had to be crazy. This beautiful scenery and peace and quiet are to die for." He reached out and gently touched Amanda's face before he continued, "If you were with him it would have been just perfect."

Amanda looked into Charlie's eyes and reached out her arm. She wrapped it around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. This one started out gentle but Amanda began to moan and pulled Charlie down against her tightly. When they broke the kiss Charlie raised up and looked down at Amanda in shock. They were both panting.

Charlie sat up and looked over the lake again. Amanda sat and leaned against him. He turned to look into her eyes once again and said, "If we're going to catch enough fish to feed the family we'd better start don't you think?"

Amanda felt a little flutter in her belly and nodded her head. Without another word they rose and took up their fishing rods. They were in luck and within two hours they had caught enough fish to feed the family. They waded to the bank and placed their creels in a safe location.

Amanda turned and waded back into the stream. When she was in a little over her knees she bent and began splashing water on her arms and face to cool off. She heard Charlie walk out into the stream also and turned to watch him. When she turned she slipped on a rock and fell backwards. She was soaked in the very cold mountain stream. She shrieked.

Charlie turned and saw what she had done and broke out laughing. This upset Amanda and she rose from her sitting position. She made a beeline for Charlie. He realized what she intended and turned to head for the bank but she was too close. Amanda tackled Charlie and they both tumbled into the water. They came up spluttering and Charlie reached for Amanda to dunk her. He stopped just inches from touching her. She was staring into his eyes, a slight flush at the base of her throat. Her nipples were tenting out the front of her shirt and he realized she wore no bra.

Charlie looked once more into Amanda's eyes then leaned in to kiss her. She moaned and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him tightly against her body. Charlie broke the kiss and helped Amanda stand. They walked back to the bank arm in arm. When they reached the blanket they didn't even pause. They removed their wet clothes, wrung them out and hung them on bushes and limbs.

After the clothes were hung they turned to each other. Amanda melted into Charlie's arms. They moved into another deep kiss. Amanda felt Charlie's cock rise and press against her. She pulled back enough to get it in her hand. They kissed once again and Amanda kneeled in front of Charlie. She looked at his cock, then up into his eyes.

Amanda smiled and opened her mouth. She guided Charlie's cock into her hot mouth. Charlie took in a deep breath when he felt her lips close over his rigid manhood. Amanda was good-really good. Charlie thought Charlene had been a great cocksucker but Amanda was better even though it pained Charlie to think that.

In no time Charlie was ready to cum. He tried to pull Amanda away from his cock but she just held him tighter to herself and sucked harder. With a groan Charlie felt himself release. He felt Amanda swallow rapidly as she tried to keep up with his seed. After he stopped ejaculating Amanda pulled her head back and let his softening cock pop from her mouth. She looked up at Charlie once again and smiled.

Charlie knelt on the blanket beside Amanda and tried to give her a kiss. When he moved to kiss her she tried to turn her head. She said, "No, you don't have to. I have you in my mouth."

Charlie stopped her talking and captured her lips. She fought him a little when he tried to give her tongue but finally relented. Her kiss was frantic. She plastered her body to his and moaned constantly.

Charlie moved his hand to her crotch. He could feel the slickness through her thick hair. When he inserted his finger Amanda moaned once again and pressed her crotch toward his invading finger. Charlie gently lay Amanda back on the blanket and crawled between her legs. His first lick went up the lips of her pussy. She moaned and thrust her hips toward his tongue.

After Charlie had licked all the juice he could from her lips he parted them with his tongue and began to lick her out. On each up stroke he would hit her clit and she would jerk her hips and moan. Charlie felt her muscles getting tighter and tighter. Amanda reached down and grabbed his head, pulling it tighter against her. Her thighs closed against his ears and she began madly thrusting her hips against his invading tongue trying to get even more of it into her.

Finally her orgasm passed and she relaxed, letting Charlie go. He took a deep breath and moved up beside her. He bent to kiss her. After he broke the kiss he looked into her eyes. Amanda's face was sultry and her eyes were glistening. Amanda looked into his eyes and reached her arm around him. She pulled him down toward her and spread her legs. "Please," she murmured. "Will you please make love to me now?"

Charlie moved over Amanda and between her legs. She pulled her legs up and grabbed her knees spreading herself for Charlie. She gasped when she felt the head of his cock nudging against her slick pussy lips. She let her knees go and reached for Charlie's ass. She grabbed him and tried to pull him into her wet sex.

Charlie looked into Amanda's eyes then thrust himself forward. He felt her stretch to receive him. He pulled back and thrust forward again. This time he got about half of his cock into her tight love tunnel. Amanda moaned and thrust her hips toward Charlie. Charlie pulled back a little, set his knees and thrust forward. When she felt him thrust forward Amanda slammed her pelvis up. Their combined movements drove Charlie as deeply into her as he could get. Their pubic bones slammed together and they strained against one another. She felt his balls bounce off her ass and smiled. It had been way too long since she had a man she cared about buried balls deep in her.

Charlie began rotating his hips rubbing and mashing Amanda's clit. She moaned once again and cried out, "OH, please fuck me. GOD I've wanted you for days. Please don't tease me just fuck me!"

Charlie looked once more into Amanda's eyes and pulled back. He thrust forward slowly and she met him. They set up that age-old rhythm, slowly building speed until they were slapping against each other. Amanda reached the point of no return first. She screeched and pulled Charlie down against her chest with her arms while she locked her heels behind his thighs. She slammed her pelvis upward over and over as she strained and banged out her orgasm.

When Charlie felt her slamming against him and her cunt muscles milking his cock he lost it too. He gave out a groan and slammed once more into Amanda's clasping cunt. His balls pulled up against the base of his cock and he felt his muscles clench and release repeatedly as he pumped his seed into her hungry cunt.

Charlie looked down into Amanda's eyes. She smiled up at him lazily and pulled him gently toward her once again. Charlie gave her a gentle kiss and then rolled off her. He collapsed onto his back to rest. He lay there a moment then rolled onto his side and threw his arm over Amanda. He pulled her tightly against him and once again kissed her.

They lay entwined for some time basking in the afterglow. All at once Amanda gave a squeak and said, "Oh, look at the sun. It's getting late. We have to go soon to make it back home in time to fix the fish."

When she sat up Amanda looked down at Charlie once again and leaned forward. She gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. She moaned when Charlie caressed her breast then gently pinched her still engorged nipple. Amanda sat and looked down at Charlie. She opened her mouth to speak but then had second thoughts. She licked her lips, got up and began dressing.

Charlie reluctantly followed her example. It was almost full dark when they rode into the barnyard. Annalee came from the kitchen to meet them. "It's about time she scolded. Here give me the fish. I'll clean them while you put the horses up. Whatever did you two..." She looked at Amanda a moment and said, "Oh, My." Annalee hurried back into the house with the fish.

Charlie and Amanda looked at each other then shrugged their shoulders. While they were taking care of the horses Charlie looked at Amanda and grimaced. He saw what Annalee had apparently seen. He had been so worked up that he was careless. Amanda had two large hicky's on her neck.

Amanda saw him grimace and look at her neck. She asked, "What?"

Charlie said, "Well, I think we're in trouble. Amanda, I'm sorry but I wasn't as careful as I should have been. I gave you some hicky's. I'm sorry."

Amanda blushed again and then laughed. She said, "Well after this morning I'm pretty sure daddy won't be too surprised. Now come on. I need to help Mama with supper."

Somehow they got through the meal and evening. Amanda and Charlie were both tired so they were in bed-separate beds-by nine thirty. Charlie slept straight through.

Charlie stayed two more days then decided he really needed to get on home. He was strangely reluctant to leave and he could tell Amanda really didn't want him to go. He felt he had stayed long enough though so prepared to leave. The whole family came out to his truck early Wednesday morning when he left. Homer put his hand in the open window on the door and said, "Son you come back any time. You're always welcome here."

Annalee leaned forward and gave Charlie a kiss on the cheek and said, "Good bye Charlie. I've enjoyed having you. Come back soon." She turned and followed Homer into the house.

Amanda stood looking at Charlie with a lost look on her face. She leaned through the window and gave him a last kiss and whispered, "Good bye Charlie. I'll miss you." She turned and started for the house. Just before she climbed the steps onto the porch she turned and ran back to the truck. Charlie had already put it in gear and started to drive when she beat on the window.

Charlie stopped and lowered the window. Amanda leaned into the truck again and gave him another kiss. She said, "You call me Charlie Fielding. You call me and let me know you got home safe, you hear?" Charlie nodded his head and watched as Amanda ran all the way into the house this time.

Charlie felt empty when he drove down the long dirt lane and turned onto the road toward Durango. Charlie made side trips to Ouray and Silverton but didn't seem to enjoy them like he had his side trips before he met Amanda. He stayed three days in Durango and rode the narrow gage Rail Road up to Silverton. The scenery was magnificent but he was at a loss. Several times Charlie thought he needed to tell Amanda something or show her something only to realize he probably would never see her again.

Finally Charlie turned his truck toward home in disgust. He just couldn't enjoy the trip any longer so decided he would drive hard and get home. He made it to Dodge City Ks the first night, and then drove the rest of the way home the next day.

When he drove into the yard late in the evening his parents met him at the door. His mother grabbed him by the shoulders and looked at him. She said, "Charlie you look so much better. I'm glad to have you back and... Well, come on in. Have you eaten supper?"

Charlie and his parents visited a while then they all went to bed. The next morning found Charlie back beside the stream but with his coffee this time. He was once again watching the mist rise from the stream and the sunlight slant through the trees as the sun rose. He leaned back and listened to the fish splashing and the cattle lowing gently in the background. He was strangely at peace. Charlie thought Amanda would like this.

For the next six weeks Charlie stayed busy. He was converting an office suite at the Feed and Farm Supply store into his clinic. They were drawing plans for an addition and he was ordering the instruments and equipment he would need. He was drawing up a list of medications he would stock. It had been decided the Feed and Farm Supply store would own the clinic and Charlie would be an employee. They were going to try and find another Veterinarian so he wouldn't have to work as hard. Right now he was busy and happy but something was missing.

Charlene had been dead now for over 15 months and he wasn't missing her like he had but still there was something... He talked to Amanda from time to time and he could tell something was bothering her also. She seemed so happy to hear his voice but she seemed, well she seemed upset? Scared?

A time or two he thought about trying to ask her what was wrong but then he let it pass. She even called him a few times. She seemed to want to tell him something but then she would just move the conversation on to something else. Charlie realized he was happy when he was talking to Amanda. He finally admitted to himself that perhaps he loved her. This made him feel guilty and he didn't call her for several days.

He was sitting alongside the stream once again talking to Jeffery and Abigail when Amanda called one evening. Jeffery and Abby looked at each other and grinned when they saw how his face lit up when he heard her voice. They looked at each other and quietly rose from their chairs. They walked off holding hands and smiling.

Amanda and Charlie talked for hours that night. In fact his cell was dying when they finally hung up. Charlie sat there alone and felt empty inside. While he was talking to Amanda he hadn't noticed the feeling but now...

The next morning Charlie was having coffee with his grandfather in the local café. His grandfather asked him, "Charlie do you think you can manage the store and run your office too?"

Charlie started to reply when his grandfather broke in. He said, "Son I know when you get busy and start making house calls you can't do it but I'm desperate. Old John, the manager is retiring. Neither one of us thinks the assistant is ready for the job and we can't find anyone else qualified. If you could fill in until we find someone? You know your practice will be slow for quite a while after you open. It'll take folks some time to decide to change Vets to you."

Charlie sat and stared at his grandfather for a moment then he got a big smile on his face. He said, "I think I might be able to find a manager for you. Give me a little while to sort things out. I need to be gone for a while. Can you see to the office for me while I'm gone?"

Jim Fielding looked at his grandson then decided to go with his gut feeling. He nodded his head and said, "Yeah I guess I can. How long you gonna be gone?"

"I'm not sure grandpa but I'll be back as soon as I can." Charlie said. After he said that he stood and walked out the door heading for his truck.

Charlie didn't even wait for the next day. He went straight home, threw his computer, some clothes and his shaving kit in his bag and took off down the road. His grandfather met him as he was returning home. He watched the truck disappear around a corner and shook his head. He wondered what the hell had gotten into that boy?

Charlie drove like he was late for an important appointment. He made it back to the Stiles ranch in two long, long days driving. He pulled up in front of the house just before ten p.m. There were still lights on but they were all upstairs.

Someone had heard him drive up though because lights came on in the living room then the porch light came on. Mr. Stiles opened the door and stepped onto the porch. He peered into the darkness then saw Charlie striding toward the light.

"Charlie! What the hell you doing driving up here this time of night boy?" he asked.

Before Charlie could answer the door opened once more and Amanda flew out the door followed by her mother. Amanda didn't stop until she reached Charlie. She was in a very thin gown and Charlie could see through it with the light behind her. It was all she had on and he felt his cock stir. When she was a step from him she jumped and slammed against him locking her arms around him. Her lips found his and she gave him a deep kiss.

Charlie almost fell when Amanda hit him but managed to catch his balance enough to lean back on his truck. Amanda almost choked him but finally calmed down and allowed him to place her back on her feet. She said, "Oh, Charlie, Oh, god I'm so glad to see you. Why didn't you call and tell me you were coming? Oh, what are you doing here anyway? Oh, come into the house and let's sit down!" She grabbed his hand and began pulling him toward the house as she spoke.

Homer was laughing while he listened to Amanda prattle on. He finally said, "Boy you better get on in here before she talks your ears off. Come on in and tell us why you're here again so soon. Heck it hasn't been quite three months yet."

Charlie looked at her parents, and then he looked back into Amanda's eyes. He said, "OK, but I need to get something from the truck. Be right with you all."

All three Stiles watched while Charlie rummaged around in his bag in the back seat of the truck. He finally emerged grinning and walked toward the house.

After everyone was seated in the living room Charlie leaned back. He was seated on the couch and Amanda had parked herself right next to him leaning against him. After Amanda had pulled his arm around her Charlie looked at her parents then he looked down at Amanda. She was looking up at him and she had the most longing expression on her face.

Charlie took a deep breath then said, "Well I guess I have two reasons for being here. I have been thinking about something for the last several weeks and three days ago I was having coffee with my grandfather in the café when he made me realize... Well we. Oh, hell, I don't know how to say this."