Charlie's Pain And Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna was shown into the house where all the other women were. Jack took up a seat outside with the men. Charlie hadn't even gotten seated again when another car pulled up and stopped. Charlie grinned and ran to the car. His father and grandfather followed when they saw who was within.

Charlie said, "Fred, Marilyn. I'm so glad you could come. Come meet everyone." After the introductions Fred was invited to stay with the men.

Charlie turned to Marilyn and said, "I would take you in to meet Amanda but the women won't let me in the house." He raised his voice and said, "Mother. Come out here a minute will you?"

Jennifer came to the door and smiled when she saw Marilyn. She just held the door open and said, "Oh, I'm so glad you could come. Come on in here and I'll introduce you to everyone. We're almost ready to start so..."

The wedding went off without a hitch and the neighbors and friends that lived locally decided it was the best reception and party they had been to in at least 20 years. It was well after midnight when the happy couple managed to slip away to Charlie's truck and drive off. They would not be coming back to Amanda's parents' home. They had made arrangements for her truck and Sophie to be driven to her new home by some of Charlie's family. Every spare corner of every homeward bound vehicle was packed with Amanda's belongings. Her parents had promised to come later in the year with what remained.

Charlie and Amanda made a slow journey homeward. It took them two weeks to drive the almost 900 miles back to his-their-home.

Charlie and Amanda decided to live in the same cabin he had been living in until they built a new home. They, too, wanted a home along the stream and spent many happy hours finding just the right spot and plans for it. It was only a few hundred feet from his grandparents and was near the resort.

Amanda was surprised and pleased when she found out she could indeed, be the manager of the Farm and Feed store if she so desired. She decided to try the position and found she could handle it and be the office manager for the new Veterinary clinic also. After the baby-a boy named Charles Paul Fielding-was born she took him to work and turned a small room off her office into a nursery.

The years seemed to flow by. Two more children were born to Charlie and Amanda. They had a girl they named Jennifer Annalee and another boy named Homer Alexander. There was much happiness in Charlie's life and he was never sorry he had decided to stop at the Rock Creek testical festival.

Sorrow did intrude on the happy family from time to time of course as parents and grandparents passed but through it all they had that most important of all things. Charlie and Amanda had their love and the caring that comes from a tightly knit loving family. Every Memorial Day Charlie and his family made the trek to the cemetery for his visit with Charlene.