Charlie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded in agreement.

He went on: "But I did not see it that way at the time. Perhaps I should have encouraged her to demonstrate more what she wanted; she wasn't very forthcoming, if you know what I mean."

He smiled ruefully. "Or more demonstrative. She didn't exactly volunteer although she did dance for me a couple of times and tried to show me what she wanted. I rather enjoyed that one."

She smiled at him. "You think you could have learned something from it?" she said lightly.

"Anything was or is possible. I'm a lot clearer in my head than I was," he replied. "Is that an offer or something?" His voice tailed off. He regretted the question as soon as it left his mouth.

"Not at present," she said ignoring his anxiety. "But turn it on its head. Would you demonstrate for the lady?"

"Dunno," he said. "Fantasy is one thing, actual ejaculation is another. Whilst a woman experiences changes in her body when making love, it ain't quite the same for a man. A bloke has to be seen to be erect, or it won't go up. Whether this is a question of stimulation or nerves or whatever is open to debate or maybe medical experts. And failure to be properly erect can be very painful to the ego. It's not a particularly macho thing, just a feeling of embarrassing ineffectiveness. Even in these liberated days, I think it is more satisfying if the lady enjoys herself as much as the bloke."

He took his pills with the last of the coffee.

"That assumes," she replied, "that the lady seeks such a thing. And we, particularly this lady, don't always seek it. There are other ways to have a little loving fun."

As she rose with the cups she kissed him gently and walked out, her hips swaying. Charlie thought it was a very nice sight. As he walked up the stairs he thought of Lois enjoying herself. His sleep was disturbed by images of her, this time in a bikini, or something.

.**.

Charlie felt better able that week to deal with telephone enquiries and spent a long time on the phone and at the computer. When he felt too tired to go on, he dialled into the firm's computer and transmitted his latest files. His fingers were getting more used to the keyboard and his exercises were paying dividends.

A hospital visit during the week and a couple of physio sessions had got things moving and he was looking forward to getting back to work.

He began to feel that he was making some effort and hoped his work, whilst absent, would be acceptable.

Lois called in on her way back from work on Friday. She looked tired, rather frazzled, but still very nice, Charlie thought. "Would you care to freshen up here?" he asked. "We could go out if you've a mind."

"Yes, please," said Lois. "But I have to do a little shopping first. Do you need food or whatever?"

Charlie thought about it for a moment and said: "You shower and change. I'll check the 'fridge. We can go to the supermarket on the way."

She emerged wearing a shirt and a wrap-round skirt. On her it looked good as tantalising glimpses of leg showed when she stepped out. And he noticed, as she left the doorway in front of him, no VPL.

.**.

Over the next month or two, they settled into a sort of rhythm, mostly at weekends. They usually sat on the sofa with their drinks. She'd help him with a few exercises, sometimes painful, mostly funny and accompanied by some practical suggestions. There was a lot of kissing in one form or another, but it never got much near the sort of passion she thought possible and this bothered her. She felt increasingly drawn to him. He was courteous, funny, shy and friendly. But in terms of intimacy, there was a mysterious something holding him back.

His hand was getting better and the exercises had done well for his muscles and the marks on his face were fading, you now had to know where to look.

He'd put the kettle on, or get the bottle out, and then shower and change. He usually came down in a shirt and jeans. This time, she'd changed her sweater for a short wrap-over top. It looked alluring.

They sat and watched TV for the rest of the evening. The channel four TV programme had featured several bedroom scenes, but now the set was off and neither felt the urgent need to break the spell and retire. The small lamp gave a glow to the room, assisted by the flickering effect of the fire. Charlie found himself nuzzling her hair and dropping the occasional kiss. Somehow, it felt "right." She broke the spell by topping up the glasses.

"Charlie," she said. "You know those books you've got upstairs?. The ones about sexual relationships?"

He'd almost forgotten he'd got them, lost as they were in the back bedroom's bookshelves, among the other items he'd not yet quite got round to ditching. He'd got them when he and Jan were trying harder to make a go of things, but to hear them mentioned again only brought a certain embarrassment. "Go on," he said.

"I was looking at them the other night," she went on quietly. "There's a good bit in one about trust and sharing experiences. Are you up for a bit of education; a bit of voyeurism perhaps?" She sat down on a nearby chair, leaned back and began to stroke her breasts. Her nipples soon rose like a ball under a blanket.

"No less than the next man," he murmured. Then he realised what she was doing and started to tense, almost panic. "But if you feel like doing it, I'll leave you in peace to enjoy yourself." He started to lift his cup, nearly spilling it.

"No," she said. "I think you need a demonstration. Wouldn't you like to watch a bit, maybe learn a little something? I feel quite excited at the thought."

She slowly stroked an erect nipple.

"You settle back. I'm feeling good; about you, me, life. If it bothers you, I'll go up to bed. Does it bother you?"

"I don't know," said Charlie. "I've never been there."

"You will," she whispered. She leaned forward and pulled the sash on her wrap. She arched her back and closed her eyes. There was a soft sound as she undid her bra.

Charlie could feel his own heart beginning to race. His chest tightened as she stroked a breast. He felt himself becoming erect, shut his eyes, forced himself to breath regularly and managed, in what seemed to him to be an age, to control himself.

He opened his eyes and watched in marvel at Lois's body as it responded to her questing fingers. He watched with fascination as her hands massaged and caressed her breasts before moving down, lightly over her stomach towards to her tush. She lifted her hips and eased her briefs down and he could see her fingers stroking, flicking, stroking. One hand massaged a breast, squeezing the nipple until both rose like dark pillars against the soft white of her skin. Her tummy muscles rippled, hips thrust and shoulders rocked. Her fingers did not stop stoking her clitoris but changed tempo and stress, an occasional finger vanishing into fascinating folds of moist skin. Her breathing got heavy until she went rigid, gave a long gasp and stopped. She took a deep breath, opened her eyes and looked at him.

He coughed. "That looked bloody good," he said after what seemed a long time.

"It was, not that you saw much from there," she said, smiling.

"Was that the main event or the prelude?" he whispered, then coughed again. "I think I'd like to see more. Much longer and I'd have got going myself," he added, somewhat to his own surprise.

"We could make an evening of it, maybe?" she quietly suggested.

He paused then said "I'm game if you are. Provided that you don't laugh at the wrong moment. There are times when a simple cuddle is actually nicer, daft though it may sound."

She said nothing as she rose, tied her wrap and walked to the door with her under-things in her hand. She turned, smiled and said softly: "No, it does not sound daft. I'm off upstairs."

Charlie stood up. She picked up his hand and kissed it slowly, then turned to kiss him. It was a gentle kiss, full of future promise. He drained his drink and took the glasses to the sink, turned out the lights and climbed the stairs. There are times, he thought, that it would be nice to have a cuddle.

The companionable togetherness of the sofa and her general friendship was great but left him somehow unfulfilled. As he climbed the stairs, he heard Lois leave the bathroom. The quick thought that he could make love with Lois was just as quickly suppressed. He was just coming out of the bathroom when he heard her: "Charlie, would you like a simple cuddle?"

Dressed in his old bathrobe, he tightened the belt and walked cautiously into her room. In the dim light, he saw her lying on the bed. She was wearing a pair of stockings and nothing else. The sight of her made him gulp. She was beautiful.

She looked at him, standing nervously and trying not to stare at the charms on display. Jan had always been properly covered. "First, give me a kiss," she whispered.

Charlie took her gently by the shoulders and kissed her. Her response was as surprising as it was passionate. It lasted what Charlie thought a long time but not enough as she pushed him away. "You sit there and watch; this is going to be a lesson." She smiled and pointed to the chair.

"Watch my hands at my breasts," she whispered as she caressed herself.

Her hands stroked her body from breasts to thighs and Charlie watched as a look of pleasure built on her face as she was caught up. She felt herself getting excited her nipples standing out. Charlie felt his penis stiffening.

"Now watch," she whispered. Her eyes were half closed and her face took on an almost dreamy appearance. Her hand moved down her tummy and she gently stroked her love lips, feeling the moisture as her fingers slowly and gently explored her clitoris.

"This feels nice."

Charlie was spellbound by this display of passion. His erection was getting painful.

She looked and felt sexy as her fingers stroked her lips. She could feel herself getting wetter as her excitement mounted. Through half-closed eyes Lois could see the bulge in Charlie's lap. Her fingers speeded up and then slowed down.

Her hands moved back to her breasts, massaging, caressing, each touch causing a tingle of the nerves resulting in a ripple of muscles before her hands moved back down to stroke her lips and then the clitoris. He could just see a trace of moisture as her love lips expanded to her touch. Her whole body stiffened; she could no longer contain the feelings and she came with a long sigh.

There was almost an aura of peace about her as she relaxed. Her tush was wet and somehow inviting. The feeling made Charlie rather nervous. After what seemed like a long time, he spoke:

"I never knew that sensuality could look so lovely."

She drew a deep breath and whispered "It would be even nicer if you were more than an observer, good though that was. There was a time when I was in some doubt about whether I could do it, but I got the hang of it in the end. Come here." She patted the mattress beside her.

He got up from the chair and went to sit on the bed by her. She put her arms round him pulled him down and kissed him. Her skin felt as soft as satin.

Charlie was finding it difficult to breathe. His erection was getting more painful. Her hand traced the outline of her love lips. "Go on then, Charlie. See if you can come for me."

He smiled, coughed and said "Not just yet. I'm enjoying the view."

Her fingers traced the soft down on her tush and her other hand slowly caressed a breast.

Charlie was almost too scared to let the magic spell break. He kissed her and she pushed him back, lifting herself above him. She looked closely at him and her smile softened. Her hand went under the bathrobe, pushing the edges aside, so she could get to his erection. She stroked it, gently.

"Well," she said with a smile, "adequate blood pressure in the right place, anyway." A flick of her hand and his erection was full and clear. She leaned forward and gently kissed the head. Gently taking his hand she placed it on his erection. "Go on," she said. "For me."

Almost by itself his hand stroked up and down in an easy rhythm. Her breast was tantalizingly close but just out of reach. He felt as if his penis had all the blood in his body and was concentrated in one part and all the nerves switched on. She stroked a nipple; the effect was galvanic.

His stroking speeded up and then slowed. She leaned forward and kissed his nipple and his hand speeded up until he came, spurting all over both of them. He lay back, as if drained. With a sense of surprise he said "I could get used to that kind of inspiration."

She smiled, leaned forward and kissed him. "There's more where that came from, but not tonight. Off you go." And she passed him a handful of tissues.

His sleep was not disturbed.

He awoke with Lois standing at the end of the bed, holding a cup of coffee and wearing the pyjama top. She looked fresh and happy as she put down the cup. Stiffly, he shuffled a couple of pillows behind his head and sat up with care.

Before he could do more she kissed him. Her hands went round him and ran over his chest, pausing at his nipples. The effect was startling. He started to get an erection. "Careful, love," he said, "You may be starting something I can do little about."

Lois whispered into one ear. "Let me be the judge of that" and she slowly moved the duvet. Her hand moved lower, playing with the hair on his chest. His erection was getting painful.

"Easy," he whispered, "that hurts."

"Well," she murmured, "recovery can sometimes be a little painful."

She moved the sheets and his manhood stood out. She stroked it gently up and down. Charlie stifled a groan and clutched the edge of the bed.

She kissed his chest and kissed her way down while her hand did magic things to his erection; stroking slowly up and down. She took him into her mouth, licking, sucking. Moving her tongue around the head until she felt him stiffen and try to withdraw. His ejaculation was fierce and swift. She swallowed the lot, looked up at hime and smiled like a cat.

And with that, she left him to get on with his coffee. He was too stunned to move and his coffee was nearly cold when he eventually managed to drink it.

.**.

During the week, a package had arrived addressed to Lois. Charlie was intrigued but left it on the bottom step. He had begun to feel much better. He took fewer painkillers and the discomfort he felt did not last as long as it once had.

He got home on Friday to find a message on the machine from Lois. She'd be there either late on Friday or early Saturday, depending on work and Jan's arrangements.

Charlie got the vacuum cleaner out and then did a bit of dusting, emptied the litter bin and the ash-trays and washed up. By 9pm he'd had enough. The place looked better than it had when he started and the washing machine was doing its stuff. He sat down to watch TV. When he awoke, the TV was still on and showing a foreign film. It wasn't lurid, but the scenes of naked breast were short and tantalising. At least, until the doorbell broke the spell.

He switched the TV off and opened the door to Lois. His heart gave a lift as she entered, giving him a light peck on the cheek. As they sat, drinking their coffee, Charlie looked at her: "You look tired," he said. Then he remembered the package. He went to get it and dropped it in her lap.

"Ah," she said, "I was wondering if this would come. I hope you don't mind me giving this address for it."

"Tell me what it is and I'll tell you if I mind," said Charlie. But she just looked at him over the rim of her coffee.

"You'll find out soon enough," she said. "But you are right. I'm bushed and I'm going to my bed" and she went upstairs.

Charlie just stared after her retreating figure and then went to wash up.

.**.

They had a very relaxing evening at the local Chinese, talking shop, exchanging views and experiences. It wasn't far and they walked back.

As they entered the hall, Charlie made the coffee whilst Lois said she'd change out of her dress. It was a nice dress, he thought, as she went up the stairs, pastel coloured and high neck, it had a discrete split in the skirt. He got the coffee ready and took it into the living room. The film he'd wanted had been recorded and he re-wound the tape.

"Charlie," came a voice from the other bedroom, "I need a little help." Putting his coffee down he pressed the button on the video control. "Coming," he called. He might be up to one hand and two fingers typing, but it hurt just the same, he realised. The video stopped and he went to find her. His hand hurt as he grasped the door handle too hard.

Lois was standing at the dressing table. "My zip," she said.

Her hand was round the back of her dress, shoulders back, thrusting her breasts out. He whizzed the zip down and quickly turned to leave. How the dickens did she get it on if she cannot get it off, he wondered. She looked good enough to eat, he thought, then suppressed it. The voice of logic in his head said that this was doing him no good at all.

"Nice dress," he said. He paused and added: "Coffee's ready."

"I'll be down shortly," she replied.

They watched the TV news in companionable silence. When the programme ended, she got up and switched off the TV.

The silence was deafening. "You spoke of a lady wearing `a little something'. Care to share some fantasies?" she prompted.

"Oh, frills and what not." He coughed again. Suddenly he realised that she'd done something with her hair. It looked very nice with the light shining on it. He saw the clock: "Pills time," he said.

"Something like this?" she said, rising and slipping from her wrap in one movement. She was wearing a cream satin basque and stockings. A bow was tied at each hip, holding up a small scrap of satin - a G-string. The tops of her breasts quivered as she moved.

"This was the package." She smiled. "Do you like it?"

"That," he said after looking at her speechless for a moment, "looks wonderful." He coughed, blushed and looked down. The carpet round her feet reflected the light in a different way, he noticed.

"Look again," she whispered and took a pace forward.

He looked up at her. The lamp shone on her shoulders, highlighting the texture of her skin. His eyes followed the contours of her breasts from the filigree trace hiding the nipples to the frills at the top of the stockings. The light picked out the satin sheen of the material. He could see the dark shadow of soft hair behind delicate lace. His eyes lost their focus as a trace of panic swept across his face. "I should photograph that," he said.

"Why?" She asked. "This is the real thing and just for you."

There was a pause.

"Stand up," she said.

With some difficulty, he stood up.

"Would you care to dance?" he asked lightly as he tried to flex the muscles in his hand.

"Would you like me to dance for you?"

She asked as she put her arms round him and kissed him gently on the neck.

He was in her thrall by now. He could smell her warmth and perfume. Her hair smelled of apricots. "Yes, No. Oh, I don't know what I want," he said quietly. He put his arms around her and squeezed. As she pushed her hips forward she could feel his growing erection. What came as something of a surprise to him was that he no longer felt embarrassed about it.

She leaned back and unfastened a button on his shirt. "Stand still," she whispered. "Close your eyes."

She slipped out of his arms and moved behind him. Her hands roamed his chest, pausing slightly at his nipples while she opened the shirt buttons. His erection was getting painful.

Her hands explored lower, loosened his belt, and touched his penis. It almost jumped in her hand as his jeans slid to the floor. Then she stopped.

"Keep your eyes shut and trust me," she whispered as she side-stepped. "Half a step back and sit down."