Charlie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to make any comment or think of anything but the maddening sensations in his guts, he almost fell back.

"Now you can open your eyes," she said and stepped back.

Slowly, sinuously, she moved before him. Her hands wove a complex pattern in the air like a magician then ran her hands over her breasts and down her body. Deliberately, she tugged at the side strings and her G-string dropped to the floor in a tiny tangle of shiny lace.

She moved to a silent rhythm, weaving a spell over Charlie. Her hands only slowed down as they cupped her breasts. Her hips swayed gently as her hand traced back and forth down and down until her fingers traced her love lips. Charlie could only stare in wonderment.

She lifted her breasts over the top of the basque and folded the tops to reveal her nipples. "Would you like to touch these, Charlie?" she breathed, leaning forward. "Would you like to kiss them?"

Before he could answer she took one of his hands and stroked it over a breast. As his hand started to close, she took it away.

"Would you, Charlie?" she asked. "I think I'm getting wet; would you like to find out, Charlie. Would you? All you have to do is say Yes."

She let go his hand.

He looked at her. "Yes, please," he said.

"Yes please to what, Charlie," she breathed.

"Both," he groaned as his erection stiffened even more.

Slowly she sat on his knees, facing him, leaned forward and kissed him. His response was slow, as if not believing, then a wave of passion gripped him as he responded to her kisses.

"Close your eyes, Charlie." She whispered. She removed a condom secreted at her hip, broke open the wrapping and unrolled it over his penis with some speed. She guided his head to her breast and he took the offered nipple into his mouth. His lips closed, the nipple swelled as his tongue tasted it. His tiny love-bites send shivers down her spine. She cradled his head, running her hands through his hair.

"Am I getting wet, Charlie?" she whispered and guided his good hand to her pubis. The touch of his hand was like an electric switch to her. She arched her hips across his hand, stroking it with her tush. She wanted him inside her; now.

She leaned back and, taking his penis in one hand rose and guided it into her and sat back. Her vagina stretched and wetly welcomed his prick.

"Does that feel good Charlie?" she whispered as she kissed him. "It does for me."

She leaned back. He was almost incoherent and could only bury his face into her breast, sucking the nipple hard.

He felt her warmth close on his penis. She moved up and down, letting her internal muscles do the work tightening then relaxing. As he started to stiffen, she paused. He could feel the warm wetness of her as the muscles worked their magic. All his thoughts were centred on his prick buried inside her. Her muscles picked up the rhythm again whilst her hips moved very little.

"Are you going to come for me?" she whispered as she lifted herself. Her muscles clamped tight, she sat down hard as if demanding all of him in one movement and he came with a long sigh.

As he regained his senses he could feel that her muscles had not let go and were still vibrating. The sensation was one of exquisite pressure. He kissed her and then cleared his throat. "But what about you?" he whispered.

"Oh I will; any time now," she said with a shudder. She again guided his head to her breast and one hand to her love lips. Finding the spot, he stroked it. He could feel the vibrations from inside her. He was getting stiff again and he pushed his prick deep inside her. With a long drawn-out moan, she shuddered as she came. She paused, lifted up and passed him the box of tissues as he cleaned up.

They stayed like that for some time. Her head on his shoulder, his arms round her. He pushed her up and looked at her. "You look good enough to eat," he said.

She shivered. "It's a bit cool now, but later, maybe." She smiled. Reaching out he caught her wrap and placed it round her shoulders.

It took him a moment to realise what he'd said and its implications.

"Yes," he said with a grin. "Later, thank you."

Lois looked at Charlie and smiled; the smile of a happy and considerate winner. She stood and looked at him. "I'm going to bed," she said.

His eyebrows rose. "Would you care to join me?" she smiled.

Carrying her wrap, she left him.

He looked at her departing figure as if for the first time, amazed at the heart-shaped backside she exhibited. Charlie was suddenly aware of an acute desire to get much closer to Lois. It was as if a bright light had switched on in his brain, he was raring to go. He realised there was no argument, no fight and no panic; he was normal.

He did not move until he heard her door close. This was going to be an interesting game, he thought. He rose and walked quietly towards her bedroom. Making sure of his supply of condoms, he carefully ascended the stairs, switching off the lights as he went.

He'd never thought too much about lighting in that 'back' bedroom. As he shyly opened the door, the low power of the bedside lamp cast a dim light which reflected off her shoulders, casting its shadows in a bewitching image. She sat on the edge of the bed, removing her shoes. From where Charlie stood they seemed to have very high heels. And she was gorgeous.

"My dear Lois," he whispered, "I think I should take you up on your offer."

She smiled.

He gently kissed her. It was a kiss with real passion, full of wonder and dizzying thrills at the response. It was a kiss that almost took her by surprise.

Eventually, he gently pushed her down flat and kissed his way from her neck, round her breasts, first one then the other. She made little animal noises and pushed his head further down.

"Please be gentle, my love," she said quietly, "You are going where no man has gone before. My Ex only tried this just once."

"Well, my dear," he said, "we're both going to be on a learning curve together, then, 'cos this is with little or no practical experience." He looked lovingly at her and whispered, "you're gorgeous."

He knelt on the floor, and lifted her legs and kissed his way up from instep to thigh. There being no audible protest, he took it that he was on the right track. Her pussy was more revealed in shadow than light, but a strip of fine pubic hair was neatly trimmed. He could smell the intoxicating aroma of her sex. He was excited and nervous. Her hips moved, almost flickered, as he got closer to her vulva.

He ran his tongue over the lips, oh so gently, picking up her moisture. She tasted sweet and sour both. Tasting, kissing her lips and licking her clitoris made her clamp her legs across his head, but he did not stop or even ease off. Placing his lips on her clitoris, he sucked and her button smoothed its way past his teeth. She made frantic, incoherent noises and she bucked and shuddered as more wetness was released. With one convulsive shudder, she went limp.

He licked at the moisture and grinned like the Cheshire Cat. This was the fun he'd been missing all his life. He moved a leg and eased the stiff soreness of his neck.

"Oh Charlie," she said quietly as she eased herself up on a pillow, "that was simply wonderful." She patted the space next to her and Charlie moved up, put his arms around his love and they slept. As he nodded off he reminded himself to look up those exercises for the neck, given to him by the Physiotherapist.

** eof **