Charlie's Summer Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j3zza
j3zza
219 Followers

I looked again at Ryan, the fire casting light and shadows across his features. He was beautiful and I wanted to be with him. As usual, just being with Jenn had relaxed me and made me sexually open to anything.

"Jenn, have Ryan take off his shorts." I would have told him directly, but I knew that Jenn was in charge. She was going to orchestrate this session. She stopped licking my lower abs for just a second to look up at Ryan and nod.

He looked me in the eyes and slowly stepped out of his shorts. Though sorely tempted to look him over, our eyes stayed locked. Jenn moved further down and spread my legs wide. Finally, we broke eye contact and I got my first openly sexual look at another man. He looked like a statue of a Greek god. His body was slender yet muscular, wiry and stunningly smooth. It was the body of a swimmer. I didn't know if he shaved just his pubic region or all of his torso, but I didn't care. The effect was incredible. His muscles flexed visibly under his tan skin as he walked slowly over to the foot of the bed. His hairless cock was already half erect and large enough to satisfy all my curiosities. I wanted to feel him but knew not to rush it.

Jenn spread my legs wide, and with no warning, took my cock into her mouth. It began to harden even more. With her free hand, she pulled Ryan on to the bed and he began to slowly move his strong hands over my legs. With each motion he moved his hands closer to my waiting ass. He leaned in, and with just a momentary pause, began to rim me even as Jenn continued to work my cock with her mouth.

I could not see what they were doing and dropped my head back onto the pillow and let the sensations of their mouths and hands wash over me. Soon, fingers began probing my ass. I relaxed and welcomed the sensation. But I wanted more. I silently willed Ryan to be more physical. A tongue began flicking around my anus. Then another tongue joined the first and the two of them focused their licking, kissing and blowing on my ass. It was unreal. My cock was rock hard and nobody was touching it. It throbbed with their movements and the excitement building inside of me.

One thumb entered my ass and then another. I heard Jenn encouraging Ryan. "Good," she'd say. "Oh, yes, just like that." I moved instinctively with the feelings that were taking over. All of us were responding to the others, riding the moment.

Jenn stopped and in a moment had straddled my face, her pussy swollen and damp with excitement. I loved the way she looked, smelled and tasted. She obviously paid close attention to her pussy, keeping it so smooth. Since arriving at the cabin, she had carefully tanned herself in the nude on the patio by the hot tub, eliminating all tan lines. I loved the way she presented herself to me, so boldly and openly. I found it incredibly sexy and arousing. I began working her with my lips and little flicks of my tongue. I started slowly. I wanted her excitement to build.

Ryan continued to work my ass with his tongue and fingers for a bit. When he stopped, I knew the moment was about to arrive. I stopped with my tongue. All my attention was focused on what I was going to feel as Ryan entered me. I didn't quite know what to expect, but I knew I wanted to find out. Jenn sat back on to my chest, blocking my view of what was happening. I put my hands on her chest, thinking for a moment of trying to move her, but decided against it. This was going to be pure feeling.

Ryan spread my legs even wider, rolling my hips up a bit. He gently pressed the tip of his cock against the opening of my ass. I didn't know how to will him to enter me, but I badly wanted him to. I pressed my ass against him, urging him on. His fingers and tongue had loosened me and he began to slide slowly in. His cock was much bigger than the finger or two that had been in me before. I reveled in the feeling of fullness. He kept sliding more and more into me, filling me up and still I wanted more.

Jenn watched me closely as I fell into deeper rapture. With her breasts in my hands and pussy sitting on my chest, I felt very masculine, but as Ryan kept sliding his cock deeper and deeper into me, a certain female eroticism arose within me. I felt sexually complete, capable of giving and taking at the same time, alone in my bliss but at the same time sharing a deep connection with Ryan and Jenn.

Ryan continued to penetrate me and I began to wonder if I could take him all in. I was beginning to feel full of cock. But just when it seemed I couldn't take much more, I felt his smooth balls against my ass. He was all the way in. He paused for a moment and I let the new feelings wash over me. God, he felt huge. His cock slowly widened towards the base, stretching me even more. I shuddered in ecstasy.

"Oh, God, Fuck me." I said to neither of them and both of them.

Ryan began to pump in and out of me, slowly at first, then with growing determination. His cock filled me with each thrust and I responded by pressing as hard against him as I could. Jenn rolled off me and began playing with my nipples, watching from the side as Ryan and I got into a tempo. His cock moved in and out of my ass in a silky rhythm. He would fill me up, then leave me feeling empty and anxious, and then just as quickly pound my ass again. Our sex was visceral and strong and I loved the new feelings.

I had my eyes closed. I had wanted this to be about pure feeling, but I couldn't help myself anymore. I opened my eyes to watch him fuck me and became even more aroused. He moved with a male sensuality that was unmistakable. I could see his arms, abs and chest flex with each thrust. I loved the feel of his smooth hips and thighs against my ass cheeks as he entered me. I loved him fucking me. I loved watching him fuck me. I wondered briefly if this was how a woman felt as she was being fucked by a gorgeous man, his cock an extension of his passion and masculinity.

Deep inside me, I felt an orgasm begin to rise. No one had touched my cock in a while, but it was as hard as rock. Pre-cum was everywhere. The combination of seeing Ryan's beautiful body and taking his deep pounding were pushing me over the edge. Ryan's thrusting was harder now, more determined, and I knew he was coming close, too. He was concentrating on his cock and the feelings it was creating within him.

"Fuck me." I said again, this time to Ryan. "I want you to come in my ass. I want to feel it."

Ryan said nothing. His eyes were closed, his face quivering in anticipation. I could feel his whole body began to shudder as his climax built within him. I began to react the same way. I no longer had control over my body. It was moving purely with animal passion.

With a couple of determined thrusts, Ryan plunged even deeper within me, filling me to the limit. He stopped and I could feel his cock in my ass, it's heat, it's throbbing, it's hard smoothness filling me. And then he came. His cock flexed with each spasm of climax. I felt the hot wetness of his cum filling my ass, but it was the feeling of his cock pulsating in ecstasy that put me over the edge. My own cock erupted, sending jets of semen across my chest. With each burst, my ass clenched tightly around Ryan's cock. We were joined in orgasmic bliss, both of us feeling nothing in that moment but sexual joy.

After what seemed like an eternity, we both slowly came down from our peak, our bodies relaxing. Ryan began to pull out, but I stopped him.

"Wait. Stay in a little longer."

We settled slowly onto the bed, our sweaty bodies coming together. We moved carefully. I wanted to feel his cock in me as long as possible. He laid down on me and I reveled in feeling his body pressed against mine for the first time. My semen was everywhere, but he didn't mind. We looked at each other, our faces hovering just a few inches apart, and then he leaned in and kissed me. I was overcome. I wrapped my arms around his strong back and pressed my mouth onto his. We kissed deeply. I was so enthralled by this new feeling that I barely noticed as his cock finally slipped out of my ass.

We kissed and moved our hands over each other's bodies for what seemed like an eternity. Jenn slowly rejoined us, the three of us finally surrendering to the night. We fell asleep pressed into each other. Ryan against my back, his hand on my hip. Jenn snuggled up against me, her ass hard against my cock.

IV.

The next morning at breakfast, the three of us tried to act as if nothing had happened. We slowly sipped our coffee. Each of us stayed pretty quiet, looking out the windows at nothing in particular.

Eva suddenly broke the silence. "Oh, stop it, all of you." We all looked at her in surprise. "I know what you've been doing."

I tried to play the innocent one. "What do you think we have been doing?"

"Charlie, if everyone in this house is going to be sucking and fucking, I wish they would have the common courtesy to invite me along."

We stared at her in silence. She stared directly back at me, her eyes not flickering a bit.

"I'm sorry, Eva. I thought it would be, um, well, a little awkward..."

"Awkward, hell. I want in. If I'm going to be with a man, Charlie, I want it to be you."

I didn't respond right away as I tried to think of a good reply. No clever or correct reply came to mind. I finally decided to just give her what she wanted. "Fine, you want in, you're in. Tonight after dinner in my room."

A short time later, Jenn whispered something in her ear and the two of them left. Ryan finished his coffee and on his way out of the kitchen, gave me a warm kiss on the lips. He left without saying a word.

The day passed quickly and I didn't see much of my cabin mates until we gathered for dinner. The meal that night was unusually quiet and rushed. We were each silently anticipating what was to come. Normally, we cleaned up carefully after dinner then headed to the great room, but tonight, we piled the dishes on the counter and with hardly a word to each other, we headed out of the kitchen to our rooms to get ready.

I went into the master bedroom and started the evening fire. I was excited by the idea of sharing the uninhibited physical passion Jenn and Ryan and I shared with each other with my good friend, but I was also a little nervous. Eva and I had always had a powerful but platonic relationship. We had thrived for years on being completely honest and open with each other, but had felt no need to be intimate. All that was bound to change tonight.

Ryan showed up a few minutes later, wearing thin cotton pajama pants and nothing else. They rode low on his hips, highlighting his smooth, rock-hard belly and narrow waist. My head began to spin a little bit as I realized it had only been last night when I had my first sexual experience with another man and now tonight Eva and I were going to have sex. And not only that, but it was going to be a foursome.

Ryan helped me finish getting the room ready, then we sat on the bed and made casual small talk for a few minutes. I was aroused yet again by his quiet sexiness, his unspoken passion. I was about to shift the conversation to talk about what had happened between us when the door opened and Jenn and Eva came in.

Both of them were wearing snug t-shirts that came down to mid-thigh. They both looked very girlie and very sexy. Ryan and I were sitting up at the foot of the bed. They sat at the head of the bed, Eva snuggling into Jenn. We talked for a few moments as we settled into the night. Soon, though, the conversation faded and we all just looked at each other. We all knew what happened this night would change the rest of the summer. Jenn reached down and slowly pulled Eva's t-shirt off.

Eva flushed for a moment as she sat there exposed to all of us. Her breasts were slightly fuller than Jenn's, but looked firm and supple. Eva was in excellent shape, her arms and shoulders delicately strong, waist narrow, and long strong legs. She was wearing small white thong panties.

Jenn pulled her own t-shirt off, revealing the body that I had come to know so well during our nights of passion. Jenn was wearing her black lacy underwear again. She looked at me and nodded. I realized I was the only one who wasn't at least partially naked. I pulled off my own shirt and kneeled on the bed. Jenn looked at me again, and I got off the bed and pulled my shorts off. She kept watching until it became obvious that she wanted me completely naked. She motioned me over to the side of the bed so I was facing the light, and pulled off my boxer briefs.

Eva watched me closely the whole time, her eyes dancing across my body and focusing on my cock. Jenn moved to the other side of her and began whispering quietly in her ear as her hand began exploring Eva's body. I felt Ryan move up behind me and wrap one arm over my shoulder and the other low around my waist. He began softly kissing my shoulders and neck from behind and deftly slipped off his pajama pants. My body and cock began to respond. I loved the way his masculine warmth enveloped me. I loved feeling his naked skin pressed against mine.

"Look at him." Jenn whispered loud enough for me to hear. "Keep looking. Soon you will have him. You will have that cock inside of you. Trust me, it's incredible." Jenn began to suckle Eva's breasts, her hand underneath the thin fabric of Eva's panties, moving up and down. Eva watched me, but was clearly enjoying Jenn's touch. She moved slowly down between Eva's legs. She pinched the panties out of the way and began licking at Eva's pussy. Eva's hips began to move to the sensation of Jenn's tongue, but her eyes stayed fixed on my body.

Ryan continued to gently stroke my chest and abs, slowly arousing me. Eva watched his hands move over me, clearly enjoying my strong body. Jenn stopped licking just long enough to pull Eva's thong off and toss it carelessly aside. I stared in hungry appreciation at Eva's gorgeous nakedness. Her body was as firm and smooth as Jenn's and Ryan's. Eva clutched at the sheets as Jenn spread Eva's legs wide and began to lick at her pussy again, this time with more energy and determination. Ryan slowly moved his hand down across my half-erect cock and began slowly sliding his hand up and down my shaft. He pressed his own hard cock in between my ass cheeks, but made no move to penetrate me.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I was looking at my best friend, spread-eagle and naked on my bed being licked by my female lover while my male lover kissed my neck and stroked my cock. And I was completely comfortable with this. In fact, I wanted this. In that moment I knew. I knew that Jenn and Eva had been lovers for a long time. I knew that Jenn had been working us all to this moment. But I didn't feel manipulated; I felt grateful. I had experienced unthinking passion with both Jenn and Ryan and now I was going to make a deep physical connection with my best friend.

Eva felt the same. "I want him," she said, looking at me. "I want him inside of me. I want to feel a real man inside of me."

Jenn slowly came up for air and moved aside. She moved up to sit by Eva's head and took a moment to get them positioned with Jenn leaning partially up against the headboard and Eva's head resting against her belly. Jenn's perfect breasts were just above her head and they reclined together in a perfect picture of Sapphic beauty.

Eva's legs were spread wide, her pussy moist and swollen. I climbed in between Eva's long sexy legs. Jenn grasped at Eva's firm breasts as I positioned my cock over her and began to rub them and press them into each other.

Eva and I looked at each other a long moment, savoring the situation, the anticipation of it all. Her body was moving rhythmically to Jenn's rubbing of her breasts and shoulders. My cock was rock-hard and positioned just at the entrance to her vagina. In that moment, we forgot about Jenn and Ryan and it was just the two of us. I pressed slowly into her, my pre-cum mixing with her juices allowing me to enter her easily. Her eyes closed and her back arched as I slid deeper and deeper in.

Her breathing hitched a little I finished entering her, penetrating her fully for the first time. She looked at me with a combination of joy, pleasure and love. She reached up and grabbed my ass firmly, pulling me even deeper into her. We said nothing, just began moving our bodies slowly, getting to know each other erotically for the first time. Her pussy tightly clutched at my cock. Her eyes stayed locked on mine, connecting emotionally to me as well as physically.

We continued to move gently with each other and she gradually loosened her grip on my ass. I began to thrust in and out of her. I moved only a little at first, but we both felt the rise in sensation and both of us wanted more. She began thrusting with me. Our movements continued to grow and eventually she broke her eye contact with me. Her eyes moved up and down my body, watching my cock slide in and out of her. Her movements slowed a bit, and she adjusted herself down a little more on the bed, stretching herself completely out, her legs spread wide, her back slightly arched, her head tilted back. She was fully open to me.

Eva reached behind her and began pulling Jenn down towards her so that Jenn's breasts were just above her face. Jenn began massaging Eva's breasts while Eva flicked Jenn's nipples with her tongue. As Eva's hips continued to rise and fall with mine, her eyes and mouth began devouring her other lover. Jenn rolled out from under Eva and lay on her chest, kissing her fully on the lips, hungry for her kisses.

They kissed for a few moments, then Jenn started moving lower and lower along Eva's writhing body, again kissing every moving part. She got right down in between us, and our rhythm changed as Jenn began licking and kissing our smooth skin, as close to our sex as she could get. She pushed me gently out of Eva and rapidly took my entire cock deep in her mouth, tasting my pre-cum and Jenn's sex. Just as quickly, Jenn released my shaft, and began vigorously licking Eva's swollen pussy, her tongue penetrating as deeply as possible.

Ryan, who had stayed quiet and out of the way so far, came quietly up behind me. He reached between my legs and began fondling my balls and the base of my shaft. Jenn noticed, and again took me into her mouth. Ryan guided me in and out of Jenn's voracious mouth, and then, pulling back again, positioned me between Eva's legs. Eva reached around the sweating bodies, grabbed me again by the ass and rammed me in as deep as I could go. She wanted me inside of her. Although she clearly enjoyed Jenn's affections, this moment was about the two of us connecting sexually.

Jenn moved back a little, but continued touching Eva as we again focused our attention on each other. "I love you inside of me, Charlie." Eva said quietly. "I love the feel of you. You fill me up."

I leaned in and gave her a deep kiss. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer to her body. She radiated heat and passion. Our thrusting took on a new intensity as we spun closer and closer to the edge. Both of us wanted to climax with the other, but neither of us wanted it to end. We were moving as one, our bodies joined not just at our sex, but everywhere we touched. We were connected the way we hoped we would be, seeing deep into each other's being, naked and exposed, but safe with one another.

"I love you, Charlie." Eva whispered into my ear as the brink approached.

"I love you, too, Eva." I replied, meaning it in more ways than I ever had before.

A deep moaning began to rise deep within her, her head rolled back, and she lost control of her senses. My cock felt larger than it ever had, full of masculinity and semen. With a final deep thrust, I exploded into her, my cock spasming out of control. I could feel her pussy walls squeezing me, pulling me deeper in. Our breathing stopped as all our energy was focused and spent a climax like none before.

j3zza
j3zza
219 Followers