Charlie's Summer Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j3zza
j3zza
219 Followers

Finally, I collapsed on top of her, my cock slowly going soft while still inside her. Our breathing and heart rates began returning to normal, and we became aware of hands that were not our own gently caressing us.

With a feeling of reluctance, I rolled off Eva towards Ryan. She hardly moved, still splayed out in her sexual, naked glory. God, she was gorgeous. Jenn lay down next to her and began whispering quietly in her ear. They talked for a bit, their hands lazily exploring each other. Ryan moved in next to me and lay his head on my chest. He rested his hand on my lower belly, but allowed me to continue my slow descent from my peak without interruption.

"Charlie, Ryan," Jenn said quietly, "Eva and I are going to go away now. We'll see you in the morning."

I leaned in to Eva and gave her a final kiss before she got up off the bed and began gathering her things. We watched them walk out, carrying their clothes. Their cute asses moving just so in the dwindling firelight.

Ryan and I lay there for a few more moments. "What do you think?" he asked.

"I think before tomorrow is over, you and I are going to find some quiet time to ourselves."

"I think that is a great idea." He smiled at me.

"I love Jenn and what she has done for us," I said, "but I want to spend some time alone with you."

He smiled at me and we fell asleep naked together on the bed.

To be continued...

j3zza
j3zza
219 Followers