Charli's Rosebud

Story Info
Charli teases Dad until he makes her his.
12.2k words
4.73
225.8k
470
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,944 Followers

It took a minute before Ryan realized the girl who caught his eye walking through the doors from baggage claim into the arrival area was his eighteen-year-old daughter, Charli. The beautifully built, raven-haired Asian girl was wearing a little fedora cocked at an angle, pulling a rolling suitcase and striding confidently through the doors in a black pencil skirt that looked too short to be practical for traveling in. She was also wearing a matching black jacket that almost made the outfit look businesslike, except for being so revealing, especially with the charcoal grey tank top underneath that showed off a very tantalizing valley of cream-smooth cleavage.

Charli just laughed at the stunned expression on her father's face and hurried the rest of the way to where his feet felt like they were nailed in place. Ryan knew he was busted. He just hoped his striking daughter would let it pass for a normal father's surprise at seeing the way his little girl had changed since they'd seen each other. She'd always borne a much bigger resemblance to her Southeast Asian mother than Ryan, but she was more beautiful than her mother had ever been on her best day.

"I missed you sooooo much!" she cried, immediately throwing her arms around him.

Ryan was so happy to see his beautiful girl for the first time in two years that he forgot to feel embarrassed by his initial reaction. He just threw his solid arms around her and hugged her back as tightly as she was hugging him.

"I've missed you, too, Charli-girl."

But then, Ryan couldn't help feeling overly conscious of the fact that Charli wasn't wearing a bra under her outfit, and her full, pliant tits were squashing against his firm body as they hugged. But he'd missed her like he'd never missed anyone in his life and the two just stood there hugging for a long time while scores of people bustled around them.

With their arms around each other, Ryan pulled his head back so he could look his daughter in the eye. It didn't seem possible she could be even more beautiful, but there she was, smiling right back at him.

"I can hardly believe you're really here. I almost didn't even recognize you when you first came through the door," he said.

"I could tell," she replied with a giggle and a knowing look in her eye.

"You look incredible," he said, too flustered to think of anything else.

Charli smiled, obviously pleased. "If you think so then I don't care what anybody else thinks."

The girl threw herself into another close hug, pressing her face against her father's broad chest. Ryan was half relieved. His daughter had taken the compliment just the way he meant it, which was the last thing he wanted. At least the hug gave him a minute to compose his addled brain after being caught checking out his own daughter. He hadn't meant to, but he couldn't help that she had everything that appealed to him. She was just his type. When he realized it was her it was too late to take it back.

It wasn't that Charli had changed that much in the two years since Ryan had seen her. It was true her tits and ass were fuller and rounder, and her legs a little shapelier, but the biggest changes were more in her fashion sense and the bright, confident way she carried herself. He'd never seen her in anything as boldly revealing as the outfit she was wearing now. He took a deep breath and told her how much he missed her five or six more times before they broke the hug.

"Let's get you home so you can rest up from the trip," he finally told her.

He offered to take her suitcase, but she brushed him off, saying it was no trouble, and she kept rolling it alongside her as he led her out of the building toward the parking lot across from the arrival gate.

"You didn't bring much with you," he pointed out.

"Oh, I shipped a couple of boxes, and then, um, I kinda figured you'd take me shopping for other stuff. Like the old days."

Ryan grinned happily. Taking his daughter to the mall and spoiling her rotten as she damaged his credit cards couldn't have sounded better. Her mother had always chided him for doing that, but Ryan's ex had always chided him over the time and attention he always lavished on their only child. Charli had always been a classic daddy's girl, and the two had been as close as any father and daughter could ever be.

When they got to Ryan's SUV, he opened the hatch. Again, Charli refused his help, deftly picking up her suitcase and pushing it into the back of his vehicle. The way she handled the sizeable luggage proved she was even stronger than she looked. He'd taken out the far rear seat, expecting to need room for more luggage, and as Charli bent over to shove the suitcase all the way forward, the hem of her tight miniskirt easily lifted over her firm, shapely ass.

He didn't mean to, but Ryan could see his daughter wasn't wearing panties. And when she arched her body forward, not only could he see her bare, hairless pussy, but her tight, perky looking rimhole also appeared between her firmly formed ass cheeks as they parted just enough to let it show. His breath caught in his throat. He quickly moved directly behind her, his first thought being that he should block anyone else's view.

This was a whole other league from the way he'd looked at her coming through the arrival gate doors. Suddenly his whole body flushed with heat. He might have been able to recover from a sudden flash of her pussy, even though it was the freshest, prettiest looking slit he'd ever seen, but the sight of her asshole made his blood boil.

The whole incident lasted no more than ten or fifteen seconds, yet there was something life changing about it. When Charli straightened back up, she almost seemed surprised to see her father still standing behind her yet Ryan could tell she knew exactly how much he'd seen. She just smiled and asked if he was going to take her home now as she pulled her skirt back over her hips and walked around to the passenger's side.

Ryan shut the hatch and went to get in the vehicle. As he drove out of the parking lot, he couldn't help wondering how many other people had seen his daughter's ass or pussy while she'd been traveling. Could she really have made the entire trip in a skirt that short and tight without panties underneath?

On the ride to Ryan's place in the hills above the local beaches, he and Charli talked as if they hadn't already been talking every day since the divorce. Yet it seemed there was always more to catch up on. Charli had traveled to the coast to live with her father the second she graduated, planning to apply to colleges near where he lived. It had been a constant topic for them ever since he split up with the girl's mother and moved. But Ryan couldn't clear the image of his beautiful daughter's fresh-looking asshole from his mind. Even worse, the memory of her taut rosebud only brought back the image of her silken pussy along with it.

The girl's short skirt rode teasingly high on her shapely thighs as she sat in her seat. They were very slightly parted and Ryan was now painfully aware that she wasn't wearing panties. This wasn't the way he'd envisioned his reunion with his daughter and best friend in life. He promised himself to take a cold shower at the first opportunity, and then get his head clear and set on rebuilding their close relationship.

But that proved more difficult than he hoped. Heading south from the airport, Ryan worked his way onto the route that followed the coast, wanting his daughter to see the many sights it had to offer. Yet there were long stretches peppered with frequent stop lights where Charli would look out her window and let her thighs drift further apart. As much as there was to see, she was the one sight her father couldn't get over. Given the warmer weather than she was used to, she eventually squirmed out of the blazer she'd been wearing on her flight and tossed it behind her onto the back seat. Then she took off her hat, too, and tossed it back with her jacket.

She fluffed her silky hair and flashed a bright, sweet smile at her father, who now couldn't ignore the ripe swell of her tits in her tank top. They weren't overly large, but so shapely and perky that Ryan had a hard time keeping his eyes on the girl's pretty face. The thing that worried him as much as the way he was looking at her was the way she just kept smiling back at him like she either didn't notice or didn't mind. And he knew she had to notice.

When he started to tell her about the room he'd had set up for her for almost a year already, it was as much an attempt to distract himself as her. The girl smiled brightly and put her hand on her father's leg.

"I'm really glad I'm finally here, Dad," she told him. "I can't wait to see my room. Everything just feels so perfect now. No one's ever been so good to me. Or so...loving."

Ryan smiled and put his hand over Charli's on his leg and gave it a light squeeze. In turn she squeezed on his thigh muscle. She kept her hand where it was all the way to the next traffic light, where he took the opportunity to look at and admire his beautiful girl. She smiled back at him, and with her jacket off it seemed like her out-thrust tits were the most perfect pair he'd ever seen. He somehow managed to keep eye contact with her, though, despite the fact that his cock was swarming heat and threatening to grow. Her hand was mere inches away from his crotch, only making matters worse.

When the light turned green again he took his hand back for driving, but Charli left hers on his leg. She wasn't wearing a bra under her top and her tits wobbled heavily with the motion of the vehicle. And it wasn't long before Ryan's cock began to respond. He ground his teeth in desperation and hoped it wouldn't grow long enough to bump his daughter's hand. Yet there was a part of him that kept hoping it would. What's more, he had a strong suspicion the girl wouldn't mind.

There were plenty of shops and places to eat along the way, and Ryan asked her if she wanted to stop anywhere before they got to the house. Charli said she was excited to have him show her everything, but it had been a long flight.

"If you don't mind, I'd really like to see my new room and maybe relax on that gorgeous beach you keep sending me pictures of," she told him.

"Anything my baby girl wants," he replied with a loving smile.

"Oh, so I'm your baby girl now?" she giggled.

"You always have been and don't you forget it," he quipped.

"Hmm, and what happens if I do, Daddy Dearest?"

"You're never too old to get spanked, young lady."

"Promise, Daddy?"

The smile on her face when she said it looked so sweet and wicked that Ryan's cock twitched in his pants, still mere inches away from the girl's hand. He made an attempt to just laugh it off like it was nothing but a joke, but in his mind he couldn't help seeing his daughter's naked, luscious ass just like it was when she bent into the rear of the vehicle, offering those tightly rounded cheeks up for Daddy's open hand.

When they reached the house, Ryan pulled into the driveway without pulling the car into the garage. This time he insisted on getting Charli's suitcase, and she didn't argue. She was standing close to him while he pulled it out of the back.

"Thank you, Daddy," she told him almost shyly.

It almost seemed that now that they were home she was turning more into the Daddy's kitten she'd always been.

"Welcome home, baby girl," he told her, putting his arms around her and hugging her even tighter than they hugged at the airport.

He showed her around the ground floor first, which was open and spacious. They went out onto the wide deck on the back of the house overlooking the beach below and Charli gasped in surprise the moment she saw the view.

"Oh my god it's amazing," she cried, once again throwing her arms around her father in excitement.

They held the hug for too long and Ryan very nearly kissed her supple mouth. But he broke up the hug before making such a crazy mistake and took her upstairs.

At the top of the stairs there was a large bathroom on the left. On the right was Ryan's bedroom. It was also large and well appointed, but he'd only just moved into that room from the master bedroom a week ago. The master bedroom was even larger and had windows overlooking the beach. He'd enjoyed it for the time he used it, but he wanted to give his daughter something really special.

Ryan showed her the other room at the back first. It had been meant as a bedroom, but he'd converted it to an office. Then he opened the door to Charli's room, and the girl gasped excitedly when she saw the large, bright room with such an amazing view. There was even a desk with a brand-new computer, a couch and easy chair, a huge bed and even its own bathroom. Charli was stunned.

Ryan watched his beautiful young daughter stare in awe for a moment, then rush in and jump backward onto her big bed, causing her legs to rise up before flopping back down. The movement caused her tight skirt to bunch around her hips and Ryan saw the flash of her bare pussy when her legs went up. But when they came back down her skirt was still bunched high enough to expose her smooth mound, and she did nothing to rearrange her clothes. She just let her bald pussy show openly as she gazed at her father with an excited looked.

"Oh, Dad, it's amazing!" she cried. "But why don't you have this room? It's obviously the master. So it's supposed to be for the master of the house."

Ryan just smiled, forcing himself to keep from staring at the most perfectly formed pussy he'd ever seen. He admitted that he'd been using it until a week ago, and that he just wanted his favorite daughter to have something special. Besides, he was doing a lot of his work from home these days, and his office windows allowed him to enjoy the same view.

Charli giggled. "Your favorite daughter? Dad, I'm your only daughter."

"That doesn't matter," he told her. "You're still my favorite."

As he looked at her lying there on her bed, he realized that the last girl he'd had with him in that room had looked a lot like her. In fact, the majority of the girls he dated since his divorce looked like Charli: young, pretty, dark-haired and sexy. But none of them compared to her.

She finally got up off the bed and went over to him, hugging him tightly. Ryan put his arms around her, fully aware that she still hadn't bothered to pull her tiny skirt back down. Her bare pussy was practically pressing against his leg, and he was in more danger of getting hard now than any time since he saw her at the airport.

"I love you so much, Dad," she sighed against his chest.

"I love you, too, baby girl. I just want you to be happy here."

"Oh god, I want to live here forever."

"That sounds perfect."

Ryan broke the hug before his cock ended up throbbing against his newly arrived daughter's body.

"Why don't you get settled and we can go out for something to eat if you want."

"Can we do that later? I'm dying to go check out the beach."

"Whatever you want, Princess."

She giggled when he called her the name he used to when she was little. She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, and Ryan backed out of the room before he lost his mind and kissed her the same way he'd kissed the last hot young woman he'd had in that room.

He went down the hall to his own room to throw on a pair of shorts and a T shirt for the beach. Then he went downstairs and waited for Charli. He couldn't help thinking about the careless way she kept flashing her ass and pussy. She had to know how much her father could see. Either she was doing it on purpose or else just didn't care.

Being alone in the kitchen area of the mostly open ground floor, he heaved a sigh and gave his tingling cock a quick fondle through his shorts. He made himself stop, though. It didn't make any sense at all to let himself get hard for his own daughter. She hadn't even been home for an hour and already his brain was spinning. Charli was there to stay, and he was going to have to find a way to coexist with the hot young vixen that happened to be his one and only daughter without having to fight off a hard on every time she flashed her amazing cleavage or peach-smooth pussy.

It was a problem he never anticipated, but there had to be a workable solution. There just had to be.

Ryan hadn't been seeing anyone for at least the last month when he became intent on making changes around the house to make Charli happy. He wanted her to like it there enough to stay as long as she wanted. The best solution seemed obvious. Get together with Rita or Kaylee, two of the girls he'd been with in the last few months and hope they hadn't started seeing anyone regular, or else get together with someone new to get some relief for the tension that was rapidly building for his daughter.

Yet Ryan didn't want to start bringing girls home so soon after Charli's arrival. And he couldn't imagine what his daughter would think if she saw Rita or Kaylee and how much they were like her. Ryan knew it wouldn't look good.

He was no closer to thinking of a solution when Charli came downstairs to be escorted down to the beach. She was wearing a big yellow T shirt as a beach cover. It didn't cover any more of her shapely legs than the skirt had, although it was a much looser fit. Ryan couldn't tell what kind of swimwear she had on underneath, even though he tried.

"Ready?" he asked, forcing himself to look her in the eye.

The fresh-faced girl was smiling at him and nodded. Ryan took a few seconds to grab an extra-large beach towel straight out of the drier which was in the small laundry room built into the garage. The door was right off the kitchen so it was an easy grab. He led Charli through to the back of the house, onto the deck where there was a set of stairs down the slope onto a path that led down to the beach. There were still a couple of hours of sun left for the girl to enjoy her new environment.

Ryan had the towel around his neck and stood by while his daughter yanked off her T shirt, exposing herself in a strikingly skimpy, white bikini. He couldn't help admiring her openly, and she responded with a pleased smile. Then she spun on her heels and ran toward the water. Her father's eyes were trained on the flexing of her firm, shapely ass. She shrieked when she ran into the water, obviously surprised to feel how cold it was.

Her father stood in the sand watching her. She didn't go too far into the water, but just far enough to dive in and swim a little. Fortunately the waves weren't tossing her too much, but it wasn't long before she quickly rose back up to her feet and practically ran back to where Ryan was standing. Her tits bounced so enticingly as she ran, and her body was only that much more erotically appealing soaking wet. Even worse was that her bikini became slightly transparent when it was wet, and her father was hopelessly entranced by the sight of her thick, swollen nipples and the telltale shade of her areolas showing through the V shaped strips of material containing her luscious tits.

And with the bottom being so snug and skimpy, Charli's camel toe was strikingly visible. Ryan was practically holding his breath by the time his daughter got to where he was standing.

"Oh my god, the water is so cold!" she exclaimed.

"You'll get used to it," he said, smiling and wrapping the big, warm towel around her shoulders. It was a relief to cover the girl's lush, young body with the towel since Ryan didn't think he could go on looking at her much longer without developing another inconvenient hard on. His daughter was just outrageously sexy by any standard. He couldn't imagine being the only father in the world with a daughter as beautiful and sexy as Charli, but at the same time he realized he could never love any girl as much as he loved his own.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,944 Followers