Charlot Sucks Cock

Story Info
...and how.
775 words
99.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmau
cmau
12 Followers

After that first night Charlot and I were fucking regularly for about a month. Sometime in that period (it may have been the next day) we went to visit my army mate, Paul. He was based about an hour away, at Puckapunyal and lived there with his wife, Debbie. At the time of our visit Debbie was in Townsville visiting her parents.

I introduced Charlot to Paul and we spent a pleasant, but sexually uneventful, afternoon together. Late into the afternoon I put my arm around Charlot and began kissing her. I undid her blouse a fondled her breast through her bra. I then slid my hand inside her bra and released one of her succulent breasts. I moved my lips from her mouth and began sucking her tit. She became incredibly horny and gave all the indications of wanting to be taken right there and then.

I was amazed that this girl was letting me do this to her in front of a stranger. Paul was sitting in front of the telly, pretending not to watch us. I suddenly got cold feet and stopped groping her. Charlot replaced her tit and buttoned her blouse. I was pretty straight in those days and this sort of thing just didn't happen to me, but I remember wondering if she would have gone all the way.

Some time later we left. We didn't mention the incident but I was still horny as we got into the car. As we left I reached across and began fondling her breast through her clothing. Charlot wasted no time unbuttoning her blouse and lifting her bra above her breasts.

Charlot has a nice set of tits, a good handful. I enjoyed playing with them for a few minutes before moving my hand down to her crotch, rubbing her pussy. Charlot unzipped her jeans and I reached into her knickers, caressing her pubic hair, until I arrived at her cunt. Her jeans were too tight for me to finger her properly, so I just played with her clit, her hips responding in a gentle pumping motion.

Just as we got onto the highway I decided to try to fulfill my fantasy of being sucked off while I was driving.

Charlot was willing. She reached across the console and unzipped my jeans. With a bit of awkward maneuvering we managed to get my clothes loose enough for her to get her mouth around my cock. Charlot began a willing sucking motion, grasping the base of my cock and bobbing her head rapidly up and down. Occasionally she would come up for air, but still kept pulling me off.

It is hard to concentrate on driving and having an orgasm at the same time. Many times she brought me to the brink only for my passion to subside as I tended to some trivial driving matter, such as getting back onto the right side of the road. Because of this Charlot had kept sucking and pulling me for nearly an hour. Soon we were in the suburbs, not far from her place.

It was night time now and the traffic has heavy, but Charlot kept on sucking. It was harder to stay in control of the car, but watching Charlot suck my cock with all these potential spectators around turned me on. I soon felt my cock stiffen and then I was unloading a gallon of frustrated sperm into her mouth. Charlot gagged as the first spurt creamed her tonsils and my cum ran from her mouth, over my balls, my jeans and the velour upholstery of my old man's car.

She lifted her head, coughing, as a couple of final cum spurts laced her cheeks. As she said "sorry", my cum ran down her cheek, dripping on the naked breast protruding from her disarranged clothing.

Charlot reached back over and rubbed her hand over my cum soaked cock, then wiped her hand over her face, spreading my cum into her skin.

Charlot adjusted her clothing then helped me with mine. By this time we were at her house. I kissed her, tasting traces of my salty sperm in her mouth, then watched as she went inside.

Whenever I think of this time I wonder what would have happened if I had taken Charlot all the way at Paul's. We probably would have had a threesome, but I'm not sure I would have seen Charlot again, as I don't think I was mature enough to handle it in those days.

I also wonder whether that incident stayed in Paul's mind and prompted his advances at a later time. But those are stories to come.

cmau
cmau
12 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Night with the Wife and Her Strap On Getting pegged by the wife.in How To
Emptying Thomas Ch. 01 Wife Introduces Husband to Anal pleasure.in Fetish
Tell Me What She's Like Pt. 01 New dirty talk transforms a man into his GF's dream girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Teaching My Hubbie to Eat His Cum Ch. 01 My husband begged to eat his cum. This is how I trained him.in Fetish
Friday's Cum Dessert Surprise Wife plans a special lunch with a huge cum desert.in Loving Wives
More Stories