Charlot's Sandwich

Story Info
Charlot gets a double penetration.
2.3k words
87.4k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmau
cmau
11 Followers

It was sometime in late 1997, when Charlot had her first sandwich. It was a warm night, ideally suited for sex. We had not planned to do anything, it just happened, one of those time, place and circumstances things.

We were hanging around the house, polishing off a bottle of wine and doing nothing in particular. I was amusing myself by perving up her short cotton sun dress at every opportunity. Charlot gave me plenty of opportunities.

My voyeurism was interrupted by the telephone, which Charlot answered. She was leaning forward, resting her elbows on the breakfast bar. As she spoke I lay down on the floor with my head between her legs, getting a glorious view of her pink cotton panties. Charlot reached between her silken and pulled aside her undies, revealing her lightly forested love tunnel, and began slowly stroking herself.

As I lay there watching, I tuned in to the telephone conversation. It was my mate, Jim. He was in town for some reason and was coming up to visit, if that was OK with us. It was. Charlot had not been fucked by Jim in some years, but I had a feeling that she would be tonight.

Jim duly arrived and we spent some time drinking and talking until our daughter went to sleep. I put on a porno movie and Jim and I sat down on our convertible couch. We watched for a short time before Charlot came and sat between us. I suggested that we get my home-made production of Charlot and put it on. When Charlot agreed I knew she was aroused.

When I returned with the video, I saw that Charlot had unfolded the couch and was nestled into Jim, his arm about her. I started the video and we were soon watching a scene of my wife masturbating herself, enthralled by Charlot's ability to fit a multitude of objects in her capacious cunt. I slipped my hand under her dress and kneaded her pussy through her panties. Jim took this as his signal and began pashing my wife and fondling her breasts.

Charlot removed Jim's tongue from her throat and sat up. She unzipped her dress and removed it. Clad only in her pink Antz Pantz she reached for Jim and resumed her ardent tongue probing of his mouth. Jim groped her naked breasts, arousing her intensely. I knew by her reaction to having her breasts stimulated that Charlot was ready to party. I put one tit in my mouth and sucked vigorously on the nipple as Jim squeezed the other with his hand. I reached down under her knickers and caressed her clit. Jim's hand joined mine, his fingers disappearing into her slit.

Charlot's stifled moans escaped from their embrace as she gripped Jim tightly, her pelvis thrusting against the two handed stimulation she was receiving. We increased the tempo of our fingering. She screamed as her body shuddered ecstatically as wave upon wave of delirious orgasm exploded from the depths of her cunt.

Jim lay my quaking wife down, still kissing and fingering her, as I removed her undies. Her orgasm had not fully abated when a second one stirred in her loins, causing her to spasm against his hand once more.

Charlot broke the embrace and cried out "Fuck me". Jim quickly mounted her in a classic missionary position. Charlot wrapped her arms tightly about him and hungrily returned her mouth to his. She pounded her hips wildly at Jim's thrusting cock as her third orgasm wracked her helpless body. She kept coming and coming as Jim hammered her pelvis, fast approaching his own peak. She was still coming when Jim, with a loud grunt, ejected his hot sperm in her.

"Don't stop. Please. Oh, I'm coming again," she cried, humping him as a fourth orgasm overlapped the third. Jim kept pumping his softening cock into Charlot's drenched pussy until her paroxysms gradually subsided.

Jim withdrew his limp, sated, cock from my wife and put it in her mouth. Charlot drained the residue of their lust from his cock and looked at me, panting, as she put her hand between her thighs and smeared his come and her juices into her pussy.

Charlot was by no means fulfilled but it was obvious that Jim could only be a spectator for a while. Now, it was my turn.

"I want you to fuck my arse," she beckoned.

I love fucking my wife in the arse. I love it more when people are watching. It is even better when my friends sodomise her as I watch. I adore the way she ardently abases herself for me. I know she enjoys adulterating herself when I watch and I think that she, also, is secretly proud of her depravity.

Jim moved out of the way as Charlot lewdly spread her legs for me and lifted her freckle, fervently awaiting its impending violation.

My cock was rock hard. We needed no lubrication as Jim's come had ran out of her pussy and into her arse. I put the tip of my cock to her, coating it with Jim's come, and slowly inserted it into her tight little shit hole. Charlot cried out in pain and I stopped.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked. "Uh huh." she whimpered. "But don't stop. I want you in me."

I resumed the forward pressure on her as she grunted through clenched teeth. Charlot is no anal virgin but, my god, she was tight this night. I soon felt her arse give as my cockhead passed the sphincter, allowing it to pervade the nether regions of her anal passage.

I rested there for a while, allowing her to become accustomed to me, then slowly began a piston like motion. Gradually her resistance ebbed and I was soon vigorously plunging in and out of her with some force. Charlot began rubbing her clit with her fingers, moaning delightedly. Her arse was mine but her eyes were for Jim.

"Do you like that?" she asked, grinding her arse back on my cock as I shoved it in her hole. "Can you see how I can take it? Can you see my arse being fucked?"

Jim just nodded as he stared at my thrusting cock ramming her engorged rectum. I knew what Charlot was up to, she was dirty talking herself into an orgasm

"Do you want to fuck my bum, Jim, do you?" she asked obscenely, now moving her hips in time with mine.

"Yes," he replied. "Oh yes".

"Then tell me, tell me" she implored him, bucking me wildly. "Tell me how much you want to fuck my arse."

Before Jim could answer, Charlot's gyrating hips caused me to slip out of her. She rolled over onto her knees. "Get on my back and fuck me like a dog, babe." she pleaded. I mounted my wife and plunged into her willing cavity, feeling no resistance this time.

"Please, Jim, tell me how you want me". Jim responded, crudely describing how he was going to fuck her arse.

"Come here" she said to Jim. "I want to suck your cock and get you hard again, but keep telling me how much you want my arse."

Jim resumed his blunt diatribe as Charlot took his cock in her mouth and sucked vigorously. "I'm going to shove my fucking cock all the way up your dirty fucking arse until I fill it with come, then I'll pull it out and finish coming in your fucking mouth while you suck your arse juices off it, you fucking bitch." taunted Jim.

That did it for Charlot. The obscene picture painted by Jim's foul mouth initiated her fifth orgasm of the night, stifled moans escaping from her cock filled mouth as she grasped Jim's arse cheeks and pulled his cock deep into her mouth. Her orgasm spread from her cunt to her throat as she choked on Jim's quickly stiffening cock.

My wife, emptied her mouth of cock, still coming, and desperately begged us to fulfill her 'sandwich' fantasy.

I withdrew and lay on my back. I had Charlot kneel over me, facing my feet. I lifted her rump and reinserted my prick back into her shit chute. I then supported her weight as she adjusted legs so that she was now lying on top of me, her back to my stomach. This is a great position. I had never been so deep in my wife's arse before.

Jim then climbed on top of my wife and stuck his prick in her drenched cunt. Charlot issued a low, guttural moan unlike any other as, for the first time in her life, she felt what it was like to have both orifice's filled by two willing men.

"Oh my God, I am so full. God, I've never had so much cock in me. Oh It's wonderful, I love it. Fuck me, you two. I want both of you to fuck me."

I could feel Jim's cock punishing my wife's distended cunt as I twitched the best I could under their weight. We didn't need to do much. Charlot was so turned on by having two men in her at once that she began to come in a wave of orgasmic contractions that seemed to last forever. The combined weight of them fucking on top of me was uncomfortable but I persevered as I wanted my wife to consummate her fantasy. As soon as her orgasm subsided I rolled them off of me and started breathing again. Anyway, it was now Jim's turn to fuck my wife's arse.

Charlot wanted me on my back again, this time she sat facing me and inserted my prick, still damp with her anal juices, into her delectable vagina. She lay her weight upon me and reached both hands behind her and invitingly exposed her crack in eager anticipation of the blunt object she so desperately wanted in her.

Jim inserted a finger in Charlot's passage, then added a finger from his other hand and stretched her open. He inserted his tongue, prodding and probing her pungent aperture, as she wiggled against him,

"Ooh, that's nice," she cooed appreciatively, "but now I want your cock."

Jim's five inch prick was not as big as mine, but it was thicker. He held it by the base and took aim at Charlot's expectant receptacle, her cheeks still spread by her hands. Having been previously stretched and lubricated, her arse offered no resistance as Jim's short stubby prick glided effortlessly up her back passage until it could go no further. Despite the ease of entry, Charlot gasped as Jim's thick cock stretched her even wider.

I could feel the rhythm of Jim's tool through the thin vaginal wall and found it stimulating. Charlot had removed her hands from her butt and was now supporting herself, relieving my burden. Her back was arched and I delighted in the view of her breasts heaving in time with the screwing my friend was giving her. Jim, in turn, supported himself by placing his hands on Charlot's shoulders. I could see he was enjoying himself and would soon come. I did not want him to blow in my wife's bum, but I did not stop him just yet as I could see Charlot was having the time of her life, relishing the uninhibited lust of the moment. Unfortunately, it was not long before I had to stop him.

"Don't blow in her." I ordered. "I want to see you blow in her mouth."

Jim reluctantly withdrew and Charlot sat up on her knees, my cock still buried in her. She greedily grabbed Jim's cock before he had a chance to wipe it and swallowed it whole, sucking intensely. Her gyrations on my cock made it difficult for Charlot to keep Jim's cock in her mouth so he helped her out by wanking himself. Charlot eyed his cock expectantly, her mouth open in anticipation, and was soon rewarded with a stream of come lacing her right cheek. No more escaped as she engulfed his spurting shaft and took the remainder in her mouth, gagging as she accidentally swallowed some. She gave in to her reflexes and swallowed it all as Jim removed his drained member, the last drops landing on her boobs.

My beautiful trollop of a wife had taken my friend's cock up her aching bum and blown him unmercifully. She beamed down at me with unbridled lust, proud of her achievements, as Jim's come dripped ran down her cheek and dripped on to her tit. At that moment I was so in love with my wife I felt I would burst. How many other women would prove their love by allowing themselves to be fucked and buggered by her husband and his mate at the same time?

I took her tit in my mouth and licked the come drops from them, working my way up her neck and cleaning her cheek with my tongue, tasting the salty remains of my mate's fervour, before indulging in a deep passionate kiss, her tongue spreading sperm on mine. I found this so erotic that I threw her on her back, hooked her ankles under my shoulders and fucked her cunt relentlessly until I shot my load, triggering another wracking orgasm for Charlot.

I rolled off her, totally spent. Amazingly, Jim lifted Charlot's legs and sucked my come from her love tunnel. He then kissed her as I had done, mingling my sperm with his. Charlot lapped hungrily from his mouth until she had it all. Jim looked at her, feeling he tit, and said "You're beautiful", then got dressed and left.

I got up and fetched the doona from the bedroom and returned, covering my sullied wife. I then joined her and lovingly cuddled her until she was asleep in my arms.

cmau
cmau
11 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
smiler03smiler03over 19 years ago
Loved it!!!

This is something I've always wanted to do. Problem is I can't decide if I want her pussy or bum first. I hope I get to feel that sensation of a friends cock inside my wife at the same time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Gangbang Experience My real life encounter of 'watching' my first gangbang.in Group Sex
Hubby Wanted To See My Inner Slut Housewife gets sexy and has sex.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Bisexual Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01 My wife and I invite another man to share our bed.in Group Sex
More Stories