Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dh341352
dh341352
2 Followers

Her advert had said enjoy an intimate evening with a beautiful woman but there was no mention of her fee. Assuming that she was one of the higher class escorts, he placed five hundred dollars on the table next to her purse took out a business card scored out his contact details and wrote a quick note on the back. He picked her up and placed her on the bed and threw a cover over her, and then he dressed and left.

When she came to she found it was dawn and she was alone. Her body ached; she remembered where she was and the events of previous evening. She got up and headed to the bathroom and a warm shower. She showered and dressed thinking it best she leave before everyone was awake and her attire attracted too much attention.

As she went to the table to pick up her purse, she saw the pile of notes and the business card. She picked up the card the contact details had been blacked out. On the back it read. "Charlotte you where an amazing fuck, I want your ass again next time I'm in town. We didn't discuss a fee but 500 should more than compensate you for the evening. Max"

She looked at the card and read it again, she couldn't believe what she was reading she placed the advert looking for a date and he thought she was a whore. He fucked her like a whore, dropped a handful of cash and left. She knew she should have been offended but he had been a good fuck, he had paid for everything and the cash was a bonus. Well she thought if he does contact her again she won't spoil his illusion, if he wants a whore shell give him one and take all he has to give.

As she left the Hotel on her way out she saw the Bell Boy. She smiled walked up to him and Whispered in his ear. No one caught what she said but the Bell Boy blushed. She took a card out of her purse and wrote her cell phone Number on it and stuck it in the Bell Boys pocket.

As she walked away she wiggled her ass and looked back over her shoulder, winked and said call me!. The Bell boy watched her walk out the door and remembered the blow job in the lift. He pulled out the card it had her number on it and simply stated

"Want more than a Blow Job? Call me! I may let you have my ass...Charlotte"

dh341352
dh341352
2 Followers
12