Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She soon found out.

Julian offered his penis to Charlotte. The blonde wriggled forwards on the sofa and leaned towards the proffered erection. Her hands, although cuffed at the wrists by wide leather bracelets, held close together with a few links of stout chain, could still be used. She opened her mouth and, with a glance at Vanessa, popped the purple dome between her lips. Julian sighed and pushed his fingers through Charlotte's hair.

Charlotte warmed to her task. She decided to make a good show of sucking cock in front of Vanessa. Having reconciled herself to her situation and, as a result, recovering some of her confidence, Charlotte felt her competitive edge returning. She slurped at Julian's cock with exaggerated vigour, spitting onto the helmet and rubbing a smear of saliva and Julian's goo around her cheeks.

It was to be a short-lived experience. Vanessa, with typical assured arrogance, took command. "Peter!" she barked. "On your knees. Show the useless bitch how it's done."

Charlotte's eyes widened in shock as Peter moved alongside her legs. He pulled Julian's erection to his mouth and took the entire length in one go. The blonde looked up at Julian. The man had a strange expression on his face, as though he wasn't quite sure if he was comfortable with this. Nevertheless, he made no move to stop the Polish man from deep-throating his penis.

Peter gagged and Julian's length slid from his mouth. Long strands of drool hung from the end of the thing, and the shaft glistened with saliva. Peter immediately licked Julian's penis from tip to balls. He was emitting tiny mewls of pleasure as he tongue slid up and down the other man's dick. Then, as he slowly caressed his own, impressive organ, Peter moved his lips over the mushroom head and swallowed the length once again.

Charlotte was shocked. She was disgusted and filled with lust at the same time. How could he do it? How could the man she knew in the business world be this man here? Peter was obviously enjoying what he was doing. And it was obviously something he'd done before -- many times.

"Now you do it." The order came. Peter, with some reluctance, offered Julian's cock to Charlotte. He held the blonde woman's gaze for a moment. Charlotte hesitated. Instantly, Vanessa was upon her. This time, rather than taking hold of the chain, Vanessa took a handful of Charlotte's hair in a tight fist. Charlotte gasped with pain and shock. Then, before she could even think of using the code, she found Julian's cock-head against her mouth.

She opened her lips and he was inside her. Coughing and gagging, Charlotte was forced to endure a brief agony. She couldn't breathe, her eyes streamed with tears in reaction to her gag reflex as she tried in vain to cough the invading meat out of her throat. She gasped and spluttered as Vanessa pulled her head back and the cock slid free.

"No ..." she managed to gurgle. "I—"

"Use the word, you cunt," Vanessa snarled. "Go on, use it. I want to break you, you stuck-up bitch. Use the fucking word."

Charlotte's lips formed the first syllable. This was too far. This wasn't fun. With her eyes still streaming she turned to face the domme. Their eyes met. Vanessa's cold look of contempt stopped Charlotte from using the get-out. Anger surged through her. The young woman thought she'd won. Charlotte could see the triumph on the girl's face. "Fuck you," she snapped.

"You. Don't. Speak." Vanessa grabbed the chain and pulled hard. Her face went close to Charlotte's. "You speak only to use the word ... Otherwise ..." Her eyes bored into Charlotte's. "...You do as I tell you."

Time hung. The scene played out over three heartbeats. Julian stared at his sister; he wasn't experienced enough to understand what was going on.

Peter immediately grasped the situation - a power struggle. He thought that Charlotte would crumble. Vanessa was too used to this, Charlotte was fresh to it.

If he were a betting man ... he would have lost.

Charlotte glared back at the devil-woman. She panted and her eyes still watered. There was drool spattered on her breasts, but, she rationalised, if she surrendered -- if she ran away, then Vanessa would win. The only way she could walk away with any pride, was in paradoxical submission.

Charlotte lowered her gaze.

"His cock next." Vanessa gestured towards Peter.

Peter grinned and stroked his flagging cock back to stiffness. He grabbed Charlotte's hair -- not as harshly as Vanessa, but hard enough for Charlotte to yelp. He swung the woman's head so she was facing him, and he noticed with a thrill of delight that her heavy breasts jiggled and swayed. He was going to enjoy this. He'd always desired Charlotte. He would have made a play for her sooner if he'd known she'd be so malleable.

"Fuck her mouth, Peter," Vanessa urged. "Teach the bitch a lesson -- Choke her with that thing."

Charlotte opened her mouth as wide as she could manage. Peter introduced the dreadful, blunt end to her lips. He pushed his cock at her and used his other hand to hold her head still. The woman struggled to accommodate the girth. Her jaw began to ache -- it was impossible. Then, the ridged head moved into her mouth; Charlotte felt the thing on her tongue. More meat slid between her stretched lips. Charlotte snorted breath through her nose desperately. She wriggled on the leather seat.

"Hold her cuffs, Julian," Vanessa commanded. "Make sure she can't use her hands."

Julian looked at his sister. He'd been staring in morbid fascination at Charlotte's face. The woman looked like a snake swallowing a goat. Her mouth couldn't possibly be stretching to take Peter's huge cock ... But it was. "What?" he blurted.

"Her hands, you idiot! Hold her hands still."

Peter pushed a couple more inches into Charlotte's mouth. Then, when he judged she was on the edge, he pulled out.

Charlotte gagged and coughed. A great drool of saliva gushed down her chin; a thread of the stuff connected her to Peter's cock -- an obscene strand that swung heavily between them until it finally snapped. Charlotte coughed again uncontrollably, and, at the same time, tried to take great lungfuls of sweet air. Nevertheless, despite her suffering, Charlotte was thrilled to notice the tide mark on Peter's shaft that marked the point at which she'd accommodated him.

She could do this! She began to grow aroused again. The flaming desire inside her had cooled since she'd fellated Julian in a more traditional fashion. Now, the itching burn between her legs was rekindled.

Unknowingly, Vanessa played into Charlotte's hands. "Fuck her now, Peter. Stretch her cunt. Turn her inside out while Julian fucks her mouth."

Vanessa had shrugged off the dark suit jacket and had unbuttoned the plain, white blouse she'd worn underneath. Her skirt was still hiked up around her hips; she was dying to rub herself, but she denied herself the pleasure. The slut could lick her later. Vanessa smirked at the thought of her employer licking her twat.

Peter pushed Charlotte into a reclining position on the sofa. To his surprise the woman willingly opened her legs. He looked down and saw the reason for her eagerness. Her sex was gaping. Charlotte's labia hung heavy and pouting. There was a smear against the leather where Charlotte's lust had dribbled from her body. Peter growled, lifted Charlotte's manacled wrists above her head, and butted the head of his cock against her opening. He pushed, there was a slight resistance at first, but then, to his surprise, he slid inside her body.

Vanessa watched, wide-eyed and expectant when Peter knelt between Charlotte's thighs. She anticipated a squeal of reluctance -- which never came. Instead, she saw Peter's girth stretch Charlotte open, but was surprised by the ease in which the blonde accommodated the thick cock.

Peter's balls slapped against Charlotte's body. She smiled in triumph. The thing felt huge inside her, it was easily the largest she'd ever taken, but she was so aroused, so wet ... Her body had opened up and accepted the invader. Charlotte began to move her hips.

Vanessa changed her mind about her brother's role. The idiot was just gawping anyway. She clambered onto the settee and settled herself above Charlotte's face. The bitch had her eyes closed. And she was even smiling! She was enjoying herself. Fuck! "Lick me, bitch," Vanessa ordered. "Suck my cunt."

Charlotte obeyed instantly.

"You slut," Vanessa crowed. "You're fucking that big cock and licking my twat. What a whore!" Vanessa forced her gooey opening against Charlotte's mouth. Lust trickled from the black-haired woman's body as she slid her clitoris over the end of Charlotte's nose.

Charlotte, aroused to a fever pitch by the torrent of obscenity that poured from Vanessa's mouth, not to mention being stretched to bursting by Peter's cock, actually felt her climax begin to bubble.

Julian stood by and watched. He stroked his cock as his eyes flicked from the sight of Peter's dick which, on the outstroke, seemed to be about to turn Charlotte's vagina inside out. The purple skin was so taut and unyielding it bulged around the circumference of Peter's shaft. He saw his sister's face twisted in a rictus of lust as she ground her pubis against the blonde's mouth. Charlotte seemed to be coping well enough with this double onslaught, and Julian groaned at the sight of the woman's heavy breasts as they jiggled and wobbled to Peter's urgent, stabbing thrusts.

In the midst of her pleasure, Vanessa happened to glance at Peter. She saw by his face that he was close to coming. "No!" she called. "Don't Peter. Don't you come in that bitch." She lunged for the man.

Charlotte lay panting on the settee. Vanessa had managed to haul Peter off her before he came. Unfortunately for Charlotte, she too had still to reach her peak. She'd been so close too. She reached her hands between her legs. Her fingers found her sodden hole.

Vanessa heard the metallic clicking of the short linkage of Charlotte's manacles. "Oh no you don't!" she called and turned to her brother who was still yanking his stiff cock. "Hold her hands away from her cunt. Stop her playing with herself."

"Fuck me," Charlotte whispered as Julian yanked at her cuffs. "Put your cock in there. Fuck me. I want you to do it."

Julian gulped and stole a glance at his sister. She was occupied with some kind of belt; Vanessa was fastening some contraption to herself. He turned back to Charlotte. He groaned at the sight of her, wanton and desirable as she lay with her legs splayed; her sex an invitation. Charlotte shuffled on the leather. She forced her legs wider apart. Julian moved quickly. He hauled Charlotte to a sitting position. Then, he made a circular motion with his index finger. Charlotte stared at him for a moment, and then realisation dawned. She knelt on the sofa and rested her elbows on the low armrest. She pushed her backside high and lowered her torso until her rear was offered to her handsome lover.

"Fuck," Charlotte whispered as Julian sank balls deep into her body.

"Shit," Vanessa cursed when she heard Charlotte's voice. She glared at her treacherous brother as he began grunt and sigh in time with his rapid thrusting. Vanessa heard the squelching slide of Charlotte's body accepting her brother's cock. That sound and the maddening slap, slap, slap of their coupling angered her. She turned to Peter. The thick, rubber cock strapped to her body glistened with lube and waggled with her movements.

Peter smirked. He knew what was to come. He welcomed it. Without waiting for any instruction he moved close to where Charlotte and Julian were fucking. He knelt so that his face was inches from Charlotte's. The blonde looked at him through eyes heavy-lidded with lust. He kissed her. He held her cheeks in his palms and forced his tongue into her mouth. Charlotte accepted him willingly.

Vanessa moved to a point behind Peter. She saw the mature woman and the Polish pig kissing. Another flash of anger burst through her. "You bastard," she murmured. "You and that whore and my cunt of a brother ..."

Peter gasped into Charlotte's open mouth as Vanessa forced the rubber cock into his anus. His sphincter rebelled at first, it tightened against the smooth, round tip as Vanessa pushed roughly, but eventually, the brute force of Vanessa's will defeated Peter's fragile body. The membrane opened and the inches slid into Peter's dirty-hole.

The scene descended into an orgiastic display of debauchery. Charlotte panted and grunted as Julian fucked into her with energetic strokes. Julian himself moaned as he reached under Charlotte's body and cupped the heavy, swinging tits in his palms. He rolled the thick, rubbery teats between his fingers and continued to stab Charlotte's swollen vulva as he nibbled and bit her exposed neck.

Vanessa mauled at her own breasts as she punished Peter for his intransigence. How dare he kiss that slut! She grabbed her skin and pulled at her nipples until the tender flesh of her tits was red and swollen. She cursed her brother for his weakness while she pounded relentlessly into Peter's arse. Most of all, Vanessa wanted to punish the voluptuous blonde, who even now, was moaning through the minor tremors of the beginning of her climax.

Peter was pulling at his enormous cock as Vanessa buggered him. He loved the feeling of the hard yet pliable dildo as it filled his rectum so solidly. He adored the sensations from his arse and his cock as he tugged at it. He stared into Charlotte's eyes and he felt the surge of his climax begin. He turned and pushed Vanessa away from himself. The strap-on slid from his anus and hung between Vanessa's legs -- an obscene parody. He stood quickly and aimed his cock at Charlotte's face.

The blonde recognised his intent immediately. She smirked and opened her mouth to speak. "You filthy bastard—" she began, but got no further as the first spray of Peter's semen splashed across her face. More of the stuff spattered onto the leather between her elbows, while further spurts landed in her hair, on her shoulder, and against her swinging breasts.

Julian came next. He grunted and clawed at Charlotte's generous hips as his seed pumped into the blonde's body. The tickling, pulses of Julian's spunk inside her, coupled with the hot splashes of Peter's goo, fired Charlotte's orgasm. She added her cries and groans of delight to the cacophony of outpoured lust as she jerked and twitched in the rapture of her release.

Eventually the spent trio looked at Vanessa. The woman's eyes sparked venom as she stared back at them.

Finally, Charlotte spoke: "You look so delicious like that, Vanessa." She gestured towards her employee with a sweep of her hand. Vanessa glared back at her, with her blouse hanging open, her skirt still high on her hips, and her dangerous looking shoes still on her feet. "You look good enough to eat."

Vanessa's look softened and a sly smile crossed her face. "Do I?" she murmured. She undid the straps that held the dildo against her body. "Come and eat me then." She walked to the chair that Charlotte had originally been bound to, and hooked her legs over the arms just as the blonde had done earlier.

Charlotte smirked and went to Vanessa. They kissed and Vanessa licked a dollop of Peter's spunk from Charlotte's breasts. The mature blonde knelt between Vanessa's thighs; she stared at the girl intently and then, after a lascivious wink, bent to the task.

"Lick her, Peter," Vanessa groaned as Charlotte tongued her excited clitoris and pushed two fingers inside her opening. "Suck my brother's cum out of her."

The Polish man grinned. He stroked his cock and moved behind Charlotte. She in turn, while still keeping up her oral attention on Vanessa's thick-lipped vulva, pushed her derriere as high as she could manage.

Peter held Charlotte's labia apart and was rewarded by the sight of a viscous trickle of semen. The goo dribbled from Charlotte's hole and ran over her clitoris before a thick drop of the stuff fell to the carpet.

With a moan, Peter forced his face against the sticky mess and pushed his tongue deep into the blonde.

Charlotte groaned and turned her head to face the man behind her. "Kiss me," she sighed. "I want to taste it too." Peter leaned across the blonde's back and kissed her. Their tongues slid and danced, with Julian's cum acting as gooey lubrication. Peter broke away and moved back to Charlotte's oozing sex while Charlotte herself returned her attention to Vanessa's need.

Poor Julian, forgotten and excluded, merely stood by and stared. He'd been sharing the apartment with Vanessa for a few weeks, ever since his marriage break-up had sent him running back to London, he'd always known his sister possessed a kinky streak, but the scene in front of him now ...

Vanessa, through heavy, lust-laden eyes, looked up at him. She smiled at her brother, and then a laugh burst from her throat. "Not as I planned, Julian," she grinned. "But the bitch is sucking my cunt ..." Vanessa moaned and ran her fingers through the disarray of Charlotte's hair. Her hips lifted in a series of spasmodic jerks and her head lolled backwards. "I'm ... It's ... Just there, curl your fingers inside me just—" Vanessa groaned loudly and surrendered to the sensations elicited through Charlotte's fingers probing at the spongy walls inside her body. She gave a bestial grunt and held the blonde's mouth tight against her body. She mushed her dripping sex against Charlotte's face and gave voice to her climax.

Peter watched Vanessa orgasm powerfully and then -- with his tumescence renewed -- eased his thick cock into Charlotte.

Charlotte gasped when she felt the brute invading her body again. Peter's intrusion caused Julian's deposit of goo to squelch around the root of his cock. The ooze ran in a quick trickle over his hanging balls and dripped to the carpet between his knees.

The scene ended after only a few moments of frenetic activity from Peter. He clawed at Charlotte's generous hips, grunted loudly, and pumped a second load into her body.

The trio collapsed into varying poses of drained satisfaction while Julian continued to play the spectator role.

Charlotte, exhausted, laid her head in Vanessa's lap. "Work is going to be ... interesting," she murmured.

The woman's green eyes flashed in devilment and she stroked Charlotte's blonde hair gently.

She could hardly wait for Monday.

12