Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demure101
demure101
212 Followers

It had never been like that for Matt with Jackie. Sex back then had seemed almost clinical compared to this. Charlotte just loved it and it showed. She had abandoned herself to the feelings of his pistoning cock, and his hands that had gone back to roaming over her body, and his stomach against her belly, and she wished he would never stop.

So did Matt. Charlotte's belly was soft, and her breasts were warm and sweet, and he loved the way she sucked his tongue into her mouth as she tried to milk him, and the feeling of her arm around his back and her hand in his hair, and, best of all, her eyes looking into his. He broke their kiss for a moment.

"Baby," he panted, "your illness was the best thing that could ever happen to me - I'm so happy I came and delivered that box!"

"Mmmm," Charlotte said. "It gave me a travelling companion!" She ran her hand through his hair and pulled his face into hers again. "My love!" she whispered, and then she pressed her lips on his.

Matt looked into her sweet, brown eyes while he tried to please his lady love in every way he could think of. He stopped kissing her to lick the beads of perspiration from her upper lip, which made her smile, and he loved the tiny crow's feet her smile produced at the corners of her eyes. "You're so beautiful, baby," he said. "I'm so happy you want me, too!"

Then he clamped his mouth down on hers, and picked up speed. Charlotte closed her eyes and just let all the emotions and all her happiness wash over her while she kissed him back as if she wanted to swallow him whole. She made her pussy walls squeeze him hard, and he loved it no end. It wasn't long before he felt his orgasm build up, and he knew he wouldn't be able to postpone it much longer.

"I'm nearly there, baby," he said.

"Okay, sweetie - go for it!" Charlotte hoped she'd come, too - but if she didn't that was no problem. She held him and cherished every moment of their lovemaking, and the only thing that counted was their togetherness.

She almost spurred him on with her heels. Matt marvelled at her zest and enjoyed the feeling of her body touching his. "Love you, baby!" he whispered - and then he came like rain.

Charlotte was on the pill, and she loved the feeling of Matt's sperm gushing into her. It sent her over the brink along with him, and she clasped her arms around Matt's body and held on tight, all smiles and sweat and sweetness.

They lay together for a long time, panting, kissing aqnd revelling in their closeness. Eventually Matt stroked her hair and kissed her from her chin up towards her nose.

"Brrr..." she said, grinning. "You're tickling me!"

Matt smiled and kissed her lips. "Thank you, baby," he said. "My love, my fellow traveller... my beauty!"

Charlotte let her legs drop from his back and she stroked his bottom. "I love being your beauty," she said. "But being your fellow traveller is the best! I told Jessie you would call - she didn't think you would. You're not going again, are you?"

Matt vehemently shook his head. "Not unless you tell me to - and even then I don't think I will."

"I won't," Charlotte said. She felt between their bodies for his cock. "Mmm," she said. "Let me wake you up!"

demure101
demure101
212 Followers