Charlotte and Deanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he cut the car off and they walked inside to Dean and Officer Kim chatting. When Lottie walked in, Dean's entire demeanor changed as she smiled. Officer Kim and Brandon shared a look and then bid farewell to the two ladies.

"OK, let's get you comfortable. I want you to call Deloris." Lottie stated.

Dean began to protest immediately, "I'll call later. She's with Nana and it's almost time for dinner..."

Her protest froze on her lips as she looked at Lottie's annoyed face. "You promised, Deanna. You promised me you'd call them." She reminded her friend.

"OK, give me the darn phone then." Dean answered in a huff as she called her family.

Lottie listened as the horrified gasped came through the phone line as Dean told her family about the shooting. She assured them she was fine and that Charlotte was with her. Then she looked at Charlotte sheepishly and said, "It's for you. Nana is pissed."

"Charlotte, why you not call us as soon as Deanna arrived at your hospital? I am so disappointed. Are we so not important to you that you don't call when one of ours is hurt?" Nana demanded to know.

"Nana, I'm sorry. I wanted to call but Deanna didn't want to worry you. So she asked me to let her call. She's going to be fine-" Nana cut her off.

"My Deanna is special, No. She likes you. I mean in a special way. She says you are staying with her tonight, right?" Nana continued.

"Yes, Nana. I am, but she'll be fine." Lottie insisted.

Nana continued, "You two are good together. Right for each other, yes. You will make each other happy. Charlotte, take good care of her. She seems to be all ball and brass, but she bleeds deeper than all of us."

"Alright Nana," Lottie whispered. "I will." Then they said their goodbyes and hung up the phone.

Exhaling after she hung up, Lottie looked at Dean and said, "That was interesting. Sandra and Maria will be here to care for you tomorrow. Nana says to tell you not to go to work." Lottie stood.

"I'm making dinner, any preferences?" she asked.

Dean was just happy to have her in her home. "Um, no but let me show you to your room first." As she tried to stand.

Lottie could see she was still very shaky. She wondered if an overnight stay at the hospital was warranted. She'd call Dr. Gee if her condition worsened to see if she needed to take her back.

Dean saw her expression, "No, Charlotte. I'm fine. I am not going back to the hospital."

Not wanting her upset, Charlotte agreed not to take her, but reserved the right to intervene if her condition worsened.

Charlotte baked a pizza for dinner and they had pizza and water. She didn't want to serve Dean wine. It was not a good combination with a head injury.

An hour later Dean yawned and needed to go to bed, so Charlotte helped her into her bedroom and guided her to sit on her bed. She found her sleep wear and proceeded to help her get into them.

"No, I need a bath first." Dean insisted. "I can take a quick shower."

Lottie followed her into the bathroom to help her when Dean swiftly snatched off her top and quickly removed her pants. She was completely nude and Lottie was awed.

She suspected that beneath her clothes Dean was a magnificent woman. Her imagination did not do this Amazonian Goddess justice.

Dean started her shower and climbed in closing the clear glass door behind her.

"Charlotte, you don't have to stand guard. I'll call if I need help." Dean called out to her shell-shocked friend.

"Deanna, I'm right here by the door." Charlotte called back.

Meanwhile in the shower Dean was stimulated beyond belief. She saw the way Charlotte looked at her body. She wondered how her small delicate hands would feel caressing her. She didn't want to let her know how horny she was so she called out for her to leave the bathroom.

Lottie stood outside the bathroom door, waiting for Dean to call her. Soon the door opened and Dean stood before her wearing only a towel.

OK, let's get in bed. I mean let's get you in bed, No into the bed." Lottie stammered as pictures flowed through her mind of all the delicious things she could do to Dean's body.

Dean looked at her strangely. In all of her time of knowing this girl, she never stammered.

"Charlotte, are you alright?" Dean asked as she dropped her towel.

Looking at her body, Lottie forgot to breath.

"I've got to go." Lottie whispered. Dean then realized what her problem was.

"The great Charlotte Chance isn't afraid to be alone with a girl, is she?" Dean teased.

Charlotte looked at her, face flushed, heart racing, and answered honestly. As Dean pulled on a pair of boxers and a gray wife beater, Charlotte wondered if her skin tasted like sweet berries.

"Deanna, you are perfect. I've never seen a body as amazing as yours." Lottie whispered.

Embarrassed she started to leave, but Dean asked her to stay.

"Wait, you think I'm perfect? Really? Charlotte, don't leave. Don't walk away from me, please." Dean asked her voice so soft Lottie could barely hear her.

Lottie was embarrassed. Here she was not doing her job. She was supposed to be caring for Deanna, not lusting after her.

"Dean, I'm sorry. This is not appropriate. I'm here because you need help, not to take advantage of you. Let's get you into bed." She said as she turned back her covers. Dean climbed into the bed and caught Lottie's hand.

"Lay with me for a while. I just want company." She asked.

Lottie inhaled; the slight musk of the cologne she often wore was still clinging to the skin. Her body was a bundle of nerves coursing with desire for this woman. Lottie knew if she climbed into that bed, there was no way she would not touch this girl.

"Dean, no, I can't. It wouldn't be right, besides. I haven't showered and I..." Lottie stopped when Dean lifted her hand to her lips and kissed her palm.

"Go shower and come to bed with me Charlotte." Dean implored, "Please."

Charlotte caved. Her desire overrode her common sense. She left her room, quickly showered and returned to join her in bed. But when she returned Deanna was asleep. She took a moment, checked her vitals and made sure she was fine. Then she sat on her bed and just watched her.

The girl was amazing. Beautiful, strong, giving, and loving, just a few of the words that described this amazing girl.

After sitting there for a while, Lottie moved over to the guest room where she lay on the bed and fell asleep dreaming of Deanna.

The next morning Charlotte woke up and checked in on her sexy friend who was wide awake and in a teasing mood. "You got lucky last night, but the next time. I will have you Charlotte Chance. You will be in my bed, beneath me, screaming my name as I make you cum all over my tongue and fingers.

Lottie blushed, because Dean had just described the dreams she'd had the night before. "Dean, stop. How are you feeling this morning?" she asked.

Dean never missed a beat answered, "Pretty good. Head hurts, but that's to be expected."

"Your cousins should be here around eight, that's two hours from now. I'm sure they'll entertain you. Let me make you some breakfast before I head to work." Lottie continued. Dean had gotten up and was wearing her robe. She was about to follow Lottie to the kitchen.

Charlotte" she whispered.

Lottie kept talking and walking away. She couldn't, no wouldn't, allow her body to respond.

"Charlotte, stop." Deanna whispered. "Come kiss me. Just once. If nothing is there, I'll never bother you again, but please come over here and kiss me." Dean commanded before they walked out of her bedroom.

As if her feet had a mind of their own, her body floated over to Deanna. Dean caressed her face and gently tasted her lips. Lottie moaned and grasped Dean in a tight grip as if she'd never let go.

Dean held Lottie firmly by the waist as the two women indulged themselves in each other. Dean then looked at Lottie, and soon their lips met with Lottie slipping her tongue into Dean's mouth. They both started to suck on each other's tongues.

Lottie's hand had a mind of their own as they eagerly sought the soft velvety mound of Dean's voluptuous breast. Strumming her hard nipple, Lottie drank in the moan that escaped Dean's lips and she played with her nipple as easily as a guitarist plucking his strings. Then she cupped her right breast marveling at the way it fit firmly in her hand

Dean loved it. Their kiss deepened as Lottie continued to fondle her sex crazed friend.

"Charlotte, stop." Dean gasped and she stood and quickly removed her robe. To Charlotte's delight, she wore nothing underneath. Lottie looked at the beautiful woman before her and took her hand gently leading her to a bed. She had already tasted her, but now she wanted Dean to know how special she truly was,

"Lay back" she whispered. "Let me take care of you." Charlotte kissed her way down Dean's body. When she reached her rock hard nipples, she greedily drank from her breast.

As she suckled, she allowed her hand to wonder. She caressed her torso, and waist until her questing fingers found the treasure that it wanted, the dark triangle at the apex of her thighs.

At first Lottie just cupped her pussy. Dean was so hot, wet. Her hair was so soft. Charlotte could smell her, for her arousal was so heated.

The she began to slowly stroke her and she sucked her hard nipples deeper into her mouth. Dean was alive with sensations at this point. All coherent thoughts were gone from her mind.

Lottie then moved her kisses lower. Placing careful kisses and nips along her stomach, waist, and torso. She then pressed her face into the hair on Dean's mound and inhaled her scent, gently teasing her clit with her tongue.

Dean almost shot out of the bed at the feel of it. Lottie stopped. She then opened Dean's legs exposing her quivering nether regions to her burning gaze.

"Baby, you are so beautiful." Charlotte whispered in awe. Dean was so turned on that her compliment barely registered. She was usually the one on top, but in a manner of seconds she'd been topped, by the beautiful redhead.

However, Lottie was not done. She'd never had a woman who let her hair grow and Dean was a natural woman. Her scent clung to her hair and was so strong that Lottie had to taste.

Licking her lips, she looked up at Dean. She wanted her permission. She knew Dean was a top, and who didn't want to cause her discomfort by talking that role.

"Baby, can I?..." Lottie asked and Dean groaned.

"Charlotte, please. Eat my pussy." Dean begged rubbing her pussy in her face.

That was all Lottie needed to hear. She spread her pussy lips apart and began to feast on the most delicious cunt she'd seen in a long time.

When Charlotte went face first into her pussy, Dean screamed. She'd often wondered, but now she knew. The girl was dangerous with her tongue. She licked her out and then zeroed in on her button. First she flicked it with her tongue then she sucked it in to her mouth. The next thing Dean felt were fingers being buried inside her dripping hole. Within second she was about to cum and cum hard. Charlotte stopped.

"No, no, no baby." Dean pleaded. She was so close.

Charlotte stood and removed her boy shorts.

Dean saw her for the first time. She was clean shaven and wet. Her pink slit glistening with juices as she moved to position herself to please this woman the one way she knew how.

Climbing into bed, she straddled Dean so that their pussies and clits were pressed together. She then made love to her woman. The feel of their two over heated pussies was driving each woman in sane. They each began to fuck each other hard and faster. Their clits were protruding and throbbing more with each stroke.

Then Lottie did something Dean didn't expect, she stood rigid and slammed her pussy into Dean. Dean came, and she came hard. No woman had ever dominated her like Charlotte. Dean screamed and as soon as she came her climax pushed Charlotte over the edge as she force their quivering pussies to stay pressed together as their cum mingled together pooling beneath their prone bodies.

Quickly shifting her position, Charlotte pulled a shivering, Dean into her arms, where she held her, kissed her, and told her how wonderful, beautiful, and special she was.

Once the climax subsided, Dean held on to Charlotte and didn't want her to go. So she asked, "Charlotte, can you stay with me today? I... I mean, can you take the day off of work?"

Lottie kissed her, "Baby, I have to go in, but I'll come by before I go home tonight alright."

Looking at the clock, Lottie hopped out of bed to hit the shower.

Dean lay in bed. She was whipped.

Charlotte came from her bathroom dressed for work. She saw Dean still in bed and she smiled.

"Dean, your cousins are coming over. Do you want them to catch you in your birthday suit?" Lottie teased.

Dean blushed and then moved to put her robe back on. "I'd better shower and dress then." She whispered blushing.

"Wait." Charlotte called. She then walked over to Dean and pulled her close for a kiss. Dean wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close. She never wanted to let go, but Lottie had to go to work.

Soon the sound of a familiar engine interrupted their solitude. Lottie was fully dressed as was Dean and awaiting the arrival of her companions for the day.

Her cousins arrived just as Lottie was headed to the nearest bus stop to catch her bus to work.

"Hey girls," Maria greeted as she walked into the house.

"Maria, Sandra, Hey. I was just heading to the bus stop. Glad I got to see you guys." Lottie said as she headed to the door.

"Wait, bus stop!" Sandra stopped her. "No, Lottie, I'll take you."

"No, Sandra. I can catch the bus. Besides, Dean needs you here. I'm good." Lottie gently refused her offer.

"I'm calling Nana. I'm telling her that you're being pigheaded and won't let me help."

"Fine, then Sandra, You can take me to work, but you'd better not make me late." Lottie replied exasperated.

So she and Sandra headed to the hospital. Lottie was thinking about the events that had happened just before the girls arrived and finding that she was becoming aroused at the memory. Sandra saw she was deep in thought, so she decided to mess with her.

"So tell me, did my gorgeous cousin rock your world." Sandra teased. Not knowing if anything happened or not. Everyone knew Dean was half in love with this girl but Lottie was hard to read. She'd just gotten out of a pretty intense relationship, so she might not be ready to move on.

Lottie stammered, giving Sandra all she needed to know.

"Oh my God! You and Dean. Ok girl dish. How was it?" Sandra asked

Lottie blushed; she wasn't ready to talk to anyone yet.

"Sandra, yes and I'm not ready to talk. Look, take care of her for me, alright." Lottie said as they pulled into the hospital parking lot.

Sandra smiled, "It's alright Lottie. We'll get Dean to dish."

Lottie exited her car slightly embarrassed, slightly disturbed. She knew Sandra and Maria loved their cousin, but she didn't want them teasing her and making her uncomfortable.

Dean sat in the house with Maria waiting for Sandra to return. Of all of the cousins, she was closer to these two. They were the closest in age and were the first ones who she came out to.

They were also with her the first time Charlotte entered Opal's. Dean was enthralled, but Charlotte would not give her the time of day. So Dean decided that she'd make her notice her one way or another. Over the next year, if Charlotte showed interest in any woman, Dean made it her business to get the girl's attention.

She made sure very few women accompanied her home. The only woman she couldn't get rid of was Terri, but in the end, Terri brought them together.

"So, cuz... I heard you and your girl got busy last night. Dish!" Sandra teased after they'd had breakfast and was simply sitting around talking.

Dean who was rarely embarrased, blushed smiling, thinking about her time with Charlotte.

Meanwhile, Lottie could not get the events of the morning out of her mind. Before long it was time for lunch, so she called Dean to check in.

"Hello." Maria answered.

"Hey Maria, just checking in. How is Deanna?" Lottie asked trying to sound casual.

Maria laughed, "Checking on your boo baby, huh. She's fine. We didn't torture her too badly. Hold on."

Maria told her laughing. Soon Dean picked up.

"Hello Charlotte. How's work?" She asked although her heart was pounding as she simply wanted to hear her voice.

"It's alright. How are you feeling?" Lottie asked, breathlessly. She could not figure out why this woman made her lose all coherent thought. Last year, she recalled chuckling at the memory, Deanna Lanetti was the bane of her existence, but in the past few months, she's become the center of her world.

She loved being around her family, but Deanna was always her main draw. She tried to keep her desire under wraps by focusing her attentions on time with her relatives. But this morning, she could hold back no longer. When the chance to be with her presented itself, she took it.

"Are you coming by when you get off? Dean asked. "I'll pick you up." She suggested nervously.

Lottie smiled, "I get off at three. Meet me in the front lobby alright." She answered.

Hey, I've got to eat before going back. I'll see you at three, right?" Lottie queried.

Smiling, Dean nodded and then answered Yes!

Both women hung up smiling. At two fifty-five, Dean, along with Sandra and Maria, were sitting in the front lobby of the hospital waiting for Lottie to get off work.

Soon she did and her eyes zeroed in on her lady. Heart pounding, palms sweating, it took every ounce of self-control she had not to rush over and wrap herself around her new lover.

Then she noticed her two friends, Deanna's nosy cousins, standing slightly behind her wearing twin smirks.

Sandra drove Dean to the hospital because they didn't want her driving just yet.

They told Lottie they got there around two because Dean wanted to visit her partner. She had a chance to speak with him and his wife. He was going to make a full recovery.

Lottie smiled and listened. She'd checked in on him as well, and knew that as soon as he got permission, just like her lover, he was back on the beat.

When they arrived at Dean's home, Nana called. She spoke to all four women. She told Dean to take another day off, because she wasn't fully recovered.

Dean smiled and told her she had to go back to work, bed rest was driving her insane. Nana was not happy, so she asked for Lottie.

"Charlotte, you are a nurse, no? Tell Deanna to stay home and rest tomorrow. She needs it. I will come sit with her myself if she needs me."

Lottie smiled, "Nana, I'll try, but she may not listen."

"She will listen to you. You are very important to her. Tell her," nana demanded.

Looking at Dean, Lottie relayed Nana's message. Dean scoffed. Then she asked, "Charlotte, will you play hookie with me?"

Lottie laughed, "Maybe, we'll see."

To Nana she explained, "She'll stay." Then she paused, "No Nana, there's no need for you to come.

Nana gave some more directives.

"I'll bring her to you tomorrow for lunch." Lottie answered with Dean looking more confused by the minute.

Soon she hung up and Dean quickly wrapped her arms around her, kissing her soundly.

Soon they heard voices interrupting them as Maria and Sandra feigned shock at their actions.

All four women laughed, as Sandra and Maria bid them farewell.

Soon, Lottie and Dean were alone.

The two women couldn't wait to get their clothes off. Their clothes were missing long before they made it to the bedroom.

Lottie muttered out "My pussy on fire for you Dean. Take me make; me you own fuck toy." She hissed.

Taking Lottie's hand, Dean led her to her bed, which was waiting for them invitingly. By now both women were totally naked. Dean pulled open the bed side draw taking out one very large strap on cock, with a thick vein protruding on the side. This cock was special, because it could shoot cum