Charlotte and Deanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lottie shivered at the thought of her woman dominating her with such a massive tool, then filling her with cream. Lottie was bisexual, and one thing she loved about sex with men was feeling them cum deep inside her pussy.

She smiled as she realized, her Deanna would fulfill the best of both worlds from her.

Gently, Dean pushed her back on the bed. Lottie landed eyes glued to Dean and her massive member.

Slowly Dean crawled on top of her gently spreading her legs. Rubbing her pussy into Lottie's Dean groaned. As the women shared a kiss so powerful, both women were left heaving.

Dean pulled away momentarily to Lottie's protest and stood. She took her harness and donned the massive cock. Lottie's pussy creamed at the thought of Dean ramming her with that monster.

The monster side strap on cock standing out a full ten inches, long and very thick. "Come here," Dean ordered and Lottie rose to her knees and crawled over to the big woman. Licking her lips, she wanted to taste the monster cock standing before her. Seeing the look of utter desire on her lovers face, made Dean's pussy swell with even more desire.

She decided to treat her. So gently pushing a small button, she sent a quick squirt of cream shooting from the end of the dildo all over Lottie. Lottie stood and quickly dropped to her knees and engulfed the head of the cock into her mouth savoring the taste of the sweet creamy white substance.

The sight of Lottie sucking on the cock caused Dean to cum. She groaned as a hot, short climax slammed through her body.

She sat on the bed knees shaky, heart pounding, unable to breath. She whispered four short words. The words caused Lottie to freeze.

"Charlotte, I love you." Dean whispered.'

Lottie froze. Dean cursed herself. She messed up, said it too soon.

Lottie looked up at her, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Deanna, are you sure. I'm not..."

Dean stopped her, "Not what, Charlotte?" she asked.

"I'm not, the kind of girl you need. I'm not good enough." She answered recalling how her last lover chose someone else.

Dean looked in her eyes and knew immediately where her thoughts went.

"Don't think about her. She didn't deserve you, Charlotte. I hated when you were with her. I hated her for how she treated you. I sat back for two years watching you cry over her. She's gone now, and I'll never treat you that way.

Stunned, Lottie looked at Dean. She had often vocalized her displeasure at her relationship with Terri.

Lottie stood, wrapped her arms around her new lady in her life, she like the way she made her feel very special. Then she whispered, "Dean."

Dean loved the sound of her name on her lips. That's all it took for the big woman to lose it. The sound of her name on Charlotte's lips always affected her on a primal level.

"You mean everything to me, Deanna. I love you, so much. I never thought I'd find another love after Terri, but now, I have you." Lottie whispered.

When you came to the hospital covered in blood yesterday. I couldn't do my job. But I knew you cared about your partner, so I had to help him. I had to. I couldn't have something happen to him, because it would destroy you.

Even when I was with her, I wanted you. That's one reason I fought you so hard.

Deanna, you are my everything. I don't want to be without you. Not even for a moment."

She leaned into her woman, loving the feel of their skin being pressed together, and then she realized that Deanna was crying too.

Lottie pulled back and brushed Dean's inky black locks from her face as she stared into her dark smoky eyes.

Then she kissed her lover, hoping to convey in that kiss that she never needed worry about them again.

Dean then lifted her lover, gently placing her in the center of her bed. Crawling over her, she kissed her with such passion, that she left no doubt to Lottie who held her heart.

This morning, Charlotte made love to her, this afternoon; she made sure Charlotte knew she was now hers.

Dean kissed her lips, drinking her softness, as she slowly moved down her neck, nibbling and biting, Marking her clear skin. She gripped her breast kneading the glorious globe as Lottie desired to hold her even tighter.

Dean stopped, and took Lottie's hands. She placed them above her head. "Don't move," she whispered. "Let me love you know."

Lottie nodded unable to speak for she was dazed by the level of hunger that showed in her eyes.

Lottie sighed, laid back, closed her eyes and awaited Dean's glorious assault on her senses.

Dean loved this woman. When it began, she had no clue, but tonight, Charlotte Chance would know that she held her heart.

So Dean kneeled between Charlotte's spread thighs. She eyed her clean shaven pussy and licked her lips in anticipation. Tentatively, she ran the tip of her tongue up and down Charlotte's slit, causing her to shift and hiss loudly.

Her taste exploded on her tongue, and she was so close to climaxing again. The base of the dildo was providing such a delicious pressure against her clit.

But she stopped to warn her wanton lover. "Don't move, she breathed heavily. "Or I stop."

Lottie groaned, and Dean stopped moving her tongue.

Lottie froze, because she more than anything desired the feel of her lips on her body,

"Dean, please," she whispered.

Her small plea broke Dean and she dived into het cunt drinking her juices, tasting her, loving her the only way she truly could.

Then she rose and kneeled between Lottie's spread thighs. She leaned in and kissed her, and Lottie broke her positions quickly wrapped her arms around her lover. Dean positioned the bulbous cockhead at her dripping opening and slid home.

Lottie opened her legs as wide as she could begging Dean, "Please, Dean. Love me."

Dean slowly, but deftly made love to her woman. She took her time slowly stretching her cunt wide open as she took her monster cock. Dean slid in and out, in and out of her body. The base stimulating her clit with each stroke.

Moaning, Dean stayed in control of her strokes. She wanted no needed to cum so badly, but she wanted Lottie to cum first.

"Please, please Dean, fuck me!" Lottie pleaded.

Her soft please pushed Dean over the edge and she fucked her furiously, pulling most of the ten inch member out to slam back inside again.

Lottie was so close and Dean was just displaying right amount of passion and roughness she needed to fly.

"Deanna, please" Lottie pleaded, needing to reach completion.

It was then that Dean allowed herself to go, and she reached between them, pushing the button releasing the gel-like cum deep inside Charlotte as she too screamed as her climax took over. The feel of her woman cumming inside her gave Lottie even more pleasure and her body convulsed around the thick member that was impaled deep inside of her.

Both women climaxed viciously and completely, while declaring their love for each other. As the tremors subsided, neither woman could speak. They just lay there, tied together by the massive dildo which had them locked in place.

Realizing her weight Dean moved off of Lottie, but Lottie didn't want to let go. "Give me a sec, babe," Dean whispered as she moved to take off the harness and then returned to her lover, holding her close.

Soon, replete and happy, both women fell asleep in each other's arms.

A few hours later, Dean awoke to the sensational feeling of being pleasured. She opened her eyes and saw Charlotte greedily tasting her.

It was the most delicious feeling she'd had in a long time, so she moaned.

"Well, whispered Charlotte, "I see you finally woke up."

Charlotte rose up and that was when Dean realized she was strapped.

Charlotte crawled between her thighs, kissed her, and told her. "Now it's my turn to love my woman."

Placing the head of the dildo at Dean's opening, Charlotte slid in. Dean rarely took. As a top, she assumed the role as giver, but with Charlotte she found she liked being the bottom.

Realizing that Dean was a top, Lottie was gentle. She rode her lover to completion once again. Again after hours of sexual bliss, both women fell asleep. Holding each other, loving each other.

The next morning, Lottie called in and took the day off from work. Dean did the same, much to her supervisor relief. He was about to order her not to come in.

The two girls rose early, showered, had breakfast and planned to go see Nana around noon.

Deanna was silent for a moment, pensive even.

Lottie watched her as she pondered; wondering what was going on with her.

Soon she decided to go to her apartment and get some fresh clothes when Dean asked her not to leave.

Charlotte smiled. Dean was so protective of her, even when she didn't need it.

Dean insisted on going with her and she took her car. When they arrived at Lottie's small apartment, Dean had a seat while Lottie changed.

"Ummmmm, Dean baby. Can I get some help in here?" Lottie called from her bedroom.

While she was in her bedroom, she was overwhelmed with the need to see her lover sprawled across her bed.

Dean quickly moved to the bedroom to help her.

'What is it Charlotte...?"...' the words froze on her lips as Lottie stood before her wearing the sheerest and tiniest bustier and small red panties.

Deanna dropped to her knees before her, stunned by her sheer sexiness and so turned on that her knees gave out.

Wrapping her arms around her waist, Deanna inhaled her scent.

As soon as Dean touched her, Lottie's pussy flooded her panties. She never wanted a woman like she did this girl.

Within seconds, Dean had her in her bed sans panties and feasting on her breast. Stroking her clit, Dean opened her pussy lips up and slammed two fingers deep inside her.

"Cum for me Charlotte. Cum for me baby." Dean demanded.

Lottie came all over her soaking her bead in her juices.

Dean smiled. She loved making her baby come so easily.

Holding her close. Lottie asked, "What were you thinking about so hard earlier?" she asked.

Dean rolled away. She hated feeling like this but she needed to tell the truth. She needed to know the truth.

"Charlotte, I love you. You know that, right. But I want to know about Terri. I know she's gone, but when and if she comes back... I mean, I need to know how you feel about her."

Lottie froze. She rarely thought about Terri now. The moment she saw Dean, Terri paled in comparison.

"Baby. I won't lie to you. Terri is my best friend. She has seen me through some of the hardest times in my life. For that I will always be grateful." Dean stiffened. She was waiting for her to declare her friendship with Terri as being unbreakable.

Deanna rose and began to dress. She couldn't listen to her defend Terri.

"Dean, wait. Let me finish. She is my best friend, but you hold my heart. If you are not comfortable with our friendship, I won't talk to her." Looking directly in her eyes, Lottie asked.

"Tell me what you need Dean?? I love you. I meant that. I won't lose you over her." She explained emphatically.

Dean smiled and quickly embraced her lover. "I can't remember not loving you." She whispered as she looked deep into her eyes and gently caressed her cheek.

Lottie saw the time and said, "Girl we meet Nana in half an hour, let's shower and dress.

Then both women showered together.

Of course they were late meeting Nana. When they arrived, Nana was sitting and wearing an all knowing grin.

"Ahhh, Deanna, Charlotte. About time." Nana teased.

Both women blushed and started to apologize for being late for lunch

"Pish posh, forget lunch. It's about time you two found each other." Nana informed them.

"Now, Deanna, are you happy?" Nana asked.

Dean looked at her grandmother and then her lover.

"Yes, Nana, very happy." Dean answered gazing at Charlotte.

Then Nana looked at Lottie. "Charlotte, are you happy as well?"

Lottie laughed and embraced the older lady.

"Yes, Nana. I never thought... I don't deserve her, but I will do all I can to make her happy."

Nana sighed. In all of her years, she just wanted her family to be content. Deanna was not happy for so long, but now she had her somene special. Charlotte deserved happiness and so much more. These two were good for each other.

"Good." Nana declared. "You two love each ohter; take care of each other, right."

Lottie nodded in agreement and Dean pulled her into her arms, kissing her tenderly.

Thinking back to how the worst night of her life led her to the perfect partner and the family she'd always dreamed of. Yes, she was very happy and blessed.

THE END

Thank you for reading this short story. Please remember to vote and comment.