Charlotte & The Pirate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

After she was naked, Daniel began to run his hands all over her. He fondled her breasts and played with them. Then he ran a hand between her legs and probed around inside her. There was nothing romantic about it. It was more like a child playing with a new toy. When he had squeezed her boobs for awhile, and finished poking around inside her, Daniel simply bent Charlotte over the bed and entered her from behind.

At least she didn't have to look at him. She could feel his thing up inside her vagina. It was jammed all the way in there. Then Daniel was pulling it back and beginning to thrust in and out. Charlotte tried to take her mind off it, and think about other things. But she just couldn't distract herself from feeling that thing stuffed up inside her. In and out it went. Daniel began to grunt and groan, and his thrusts became harder and deeper. Charlotte knew that in a moment or two, this pathetic little man's seed would be spurting inside her. And she had to allow it. She was so close to victory. Charlotte would pay any price to end this barbaric practice, and if having this one man enjoy himself inside her body would accomplish it, then she would allow it.

Daniel couldn't believe what he was doing. He was inside his master's beautiful wife. God, she was so tight and so hot. It was glorious. He thrust and thrust into that tight, warm hole. Then he couldn't take any more. He slammed in deep, and began to shoot deep inside of Charlotte. He kept himself lodged up there, until he knew that her wonderful little cunny had drained every last drop out of him. After that, he simply rearranged his clothes and quietly left the room. The book, he just left on the bed with Charlotte.

It was over. Charlotte collected herself and stood up. She could still feel the liquid from that horrid man inside her, but she would get over it. She had the book. Tomorrow it would begin its voyage to Paris, and in a few months this horror would end. Satisfied, Charlotte went to sleep.

The next morning, Charlotte awoke to a knock on her door. It was her husband asking her to come out. Quickly, she hid the ledger and opened the door. There was Andre with two of those dark skinned slavers. And to her astonishment Daniel was with them as well. Even worse, Daniel was smiling and Andre was actually laughing.

"My dear, dear stupid wife. Did you really thing that Daniel here would betray me. You are such a fool. He wasn't stealing that gold you idiot, that was his cut of the profits. Did you think I wouldn't know exactly what each ship paid?"

With that he slapped his wife right across her face.

"YOU BITCH!!! Your maid told me what a whore you were. She told me how you had given yourself to that pirate. I didn't believe her then, but after seeing you trade your favors to betray me, I see she was telling the truth."

Charlotte tried not to cry. Her face stung, and everything had gone wrong. She was really scared now. Andre looked very angry and she had no idea what he would do. But a minute later, he spelled it out.

"So, you don't like the slave trade. Well perhaps that's because you haven't seen enough of it. But we're going to change that RIGHT NOW!" With that, Charlotte saw that one of the slavers had moved behind her. He was swinging something at her. She tried to avoid it, but it was too late. Charlotte felt something crack into the back of her head, and then everything went black.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers
12