Charlotte & The Pirate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
700 Followers

Priscilla climbed up her body, and Charlotte just pulled her to her and kissed her. She supposed she was tasting her own juices, but Charlotte didn't care. This woman was the most wonderful thing she had found in the God forsaken place. She threw here arms around Priscilla and hugged her close. Within seconds, Charlotte was asleep with her new lover held tightly to her.

The next day, Priscilla was called to the sheik. There were tears in her eyes when she returned. She had allowed him to do as he wished, so she had avoided punishment. But he had used her in every opening, and she was hurt and humiliated. This time it was Charlotte who came over and comforted her friend. In moments, Priscilla was lying on the bed, and it was Charlotte who was covering her body in kisses.

Charlotte had no qualms about pleasing this wonderful woman. She kissed and stroked her small breasts, and then kissed her way down her abdomen. When she reached her thighs, Charlotte put her head between them, and began to work her tongue the way Priscilla had worked it on her the previous day.

It was wonderful to hear Priscilla moan in pleasure, as Charlotte would swipe her tongue over her little button. She got a really great reaction, when she sucked the entire little thing right into her mouth. Then, before Priscilla could settle, Charlotte plunged her tongue as far as she could, right up the woman's love tunnel. It was so nice. Priscilla's juices were so sweet, and Charlotte loved the way she was making her lover writhe in pleasure. Charlotte kept her tongue working, and in minutes she was rewarded as she felt Priscilla's vagina clamp down on her tongue, as the woman yelled and jerked in orgasm.

While Priscilla regained her breath, Charlotte moved up and snuggled in beside her. This time, it was Priscilla who drifted happily off to sleep in the arms of love.

The next three days or so were uneventful. The two new lovers spent most of their time together. On the fourth day, however, the sheik sent for Charlotte once again. Apparently, he had decided that she had had enough time to heal.

Charlotte was still limping a bit, as once again she was escorted to her owner's rooms. This time she simply did as she was told. She took his organ in her mouth and sucked as ordered. Then she allowed it to be embedded within her vagina. And, finally, she endured having that thing jammed into her body anally. After the sheik had finished using her body, Charlotte was returned to the ladies' area. There, once again, Priscilla helped Charlotte forget about the day's abuse.

Life went on that way for months. The two lovers grew even closer. When either of them was called by the sheik, she would stoically endure the various invasions of her body, knowing that the other one would help take away the misery as soon as she got back.

Over that time, Charlotte learned to speak the language. She also learned the taste of every beautiful inch of Priscilla's body. And she knew the feel of Priscilla's tongue on every inch of hers. The only delight either woman had was the feel of her lover's hands and tongue, and the joy of trying to find new and exciting ways to please each other.

Charlotte had been called to service the sheik many times. By now she was pretty much used to taking him in whatever orifice he wanted to use. She would get through it by thinking about Priscilla, who was waiting to make everything better when she returned.

But then one afternoon, Charlotte was called to the sheik along with another girl. When she got there, the sheik was in his room, along with another man. The man was obviously European. The sheik was telling him to undress, and that the girls would be happy to serve them. In fact, there was a French girl for him, just as he had requested.

Charlotte wanted to say something to the man, but there was no time. The two men's pants were down, and Charlotte knew she had better start sucking. The lady came over to the man, and quickly got his penis in her mouth. But then, before she had hardly started working, the man whispered to her in French and asked if she was the Lady Charlotte Panvois. Charlotte almost choked on the man's rod in shock.

She started to come up and say something, but the man quickly pushed her back down on his rod. "Keep sucking, if he realizes what we're saying, we're both dead. If you are Charlotte just nod."

Charlotte quickly bobbed her head up and down, while she kept the man's rod in her mouth. Meanwhile, the man kept whispering to her.

"I'm sorry, but you're going to have to keep doing that. After we cum, the sheik will take his woman off and have him clean her, then we can talk. In the meantime, I'm afraid you'll just have to suck me off."

That was no problem for Charlotte, the sheik has sent many loads down her throat. She'd happily take one from this Frenchman, if he could help her. A short time later, Charlotte was indeed swallowing his load down. Across the room, she could hear the sheik spending in his girl's mouth as well. A moment after that, the sheik did leave with his slave, and Charlotte and the stranger were left alone in the room.

"Listen, I don't have much time. I was sent to find you by your father. He heard you were missing and became concerned. I traced you here, and now that I've found you, I'll report back to your father. I'm sorry I can't get you out of here now, but I will need your father's help to do that."

Charlotte told the man that she understood, and that she was so grateful to him for helping her. She asked him if he needed anything, and the man said that he could use whatever she had that would prove who she was. Charlotte told him that she had exactly what he needed, but that she would have to return to her quarters to get it.

"That won't be a problem. I'll tell the sheik that I was so fascinated by you, that I want your services again. Tomorrow he'll have you brought to me, and you can give me your proof."

Then the sheik was returning. The man began telling Charlotte's master how wonderful Charlotte had been, and how much he appreciated his host's generosity. As Charlotte was escorted out, she could hear her benefactor requesting another visit from her the following day.

As soon as she got back, she told Priscilla what had happened. There was someone who was going to help them. They were going to be RESCUED!! Oh not immediately, but soon. It was going to happen. With that, the two women proceeded to celebrate the only way they knew how.

Within seconds, Priscilla and Charlotte's lips were locked together. After kissing passionately, they began to explore each other's bodies with their mouths. Shortly, each woman had made her way to the other's love passage. Each lady was purring as she plunged her tongue up inside her partner, while she felt the other's tongue working magic inside her own tunnel.

The two women were both writhing and moaning, as each did her best to please her partner. This was the best way they had found to help each other feel loved, rather than abused and degraded. So both tongues were whipping away at both vaginas with an absolute frenzy. It was impossible to tell which woman went first. But after a while, both Charlotte and Priscilla were humping themselves against the other one's mouth as hard they could. Finally, both women wiped the juice from their faces, and then embraced each other. They just lay there holding each other for the longest time.

The next evening, Charlotte was indeed called back to the sheik. What's more, Priscilla was called with her. Charlotte made sure to hide her journal in her clothes before she left the room. Then the two women made their way across the palace to their master's rooms. Sure enough, both the sheik and the Frenchmen were naked and waiting for them.

As soon as they arrived, Sheik Al Taran told the ladies to sit on their laps. Charlotte's heart sank. She hated this more than she hated just about anything else. What the sheik meant was for the girls to lift their dresses and then climb aboard the men. But when the girl sat down, she was to make sure that the man's penis went up her bottom hole. Then the lady was to just sit there, with the man's thing up her butt.

The sheik had made Charlotte do this a few times before. Once he had conducted a meeting with his staff, while Charlotte was sitting impaled on his lap. She had had his rod stirring around in her guts for over an hour. It had taken a lot of consolation from Priscilla to get her over that one. Charlotte really didn't want to do that again.

Charlotte could see poor Priscilla taking her seat on the sheik. She could tell from the tears forming in her eyes, when the sheik's pole was making its way up her backside. Charlotte felt terrible as she saw the look of pain and shame on Priscilla's face as she came to rest on the sheik's lap.

Then it was her turn. Charlotte started to climb on the Frenchman, but then she realized he might not know the rules. And if he did, surely he was her friend, he wouldn't insist on that awful thing. So Charlotte climbed on the man's lap, but instead of up her anus, she guided his rod right into her vagina. Charlotte had no desire to have sex with the man, but it was far better than having that thing rooting up her bottom.

As soon as she was on board, Charlotte heard the man whispering to her in French. He was asking her if she had brought the proof. Charlotte didn't say anything. She just reached under her dress, and carefully handed the man her journal. With her body hiding what he was doing, Charlotte's friend carefully dropped the book into his clothes. Then, to Charlotte's horror, the man inside her cunny asked her if she wasn't supposed to be doing something else with his stick.

Charlotte didn't know what to say, but the man just whispered that he thought she was supposed to have it up her bung, not her cunny. The lady tearfully told him that he was right, but that she hated that. If he just wouldn't say anything the sheik would never know.

"I'm sorry my dear, but the sheik is my host. It would be dishonorable for me to keep something like that from him. Besides, your friend is obviously doing what she's supposed to. Now please, don't make me tell my host that there's a problem."

Oh GOD! Why was this man doing this? He was supposed to be her friend. Well he said it was a matter of honor. That didn't sound exactly right to Charlotte, but her whole world was so insane that she couldn't argue. And there was no way she was risking punishment of any kind from her master again. So Charlotte took a deep breath and prepared to be buggered.

Charlotte stroked the man with her cunt a couple of times, while she managed to sneak her hand under her dress. Then she lifted up high enough for the penis to escape from her passage. When it was free, she gripped it and pointed it at her other opening. Once it was nuzzling her poor little anus, Charlotte lowered her bottom back down and let her own weight force that stick right up her innards. It always felt so awful, feeling that thing worming its way up her guts. Finally, Charlotte felt her bottom land on the man's lap. At least the pole was up as far as it would go.

Priscilla and Charlotte continued to sit with their bottoms plugged, while the two men just talked. The Frenchman thanked the sheik for his hospitality, and the sheik told the man to give his regards to his good friend the governor. Then both men just laughed.

As she listened, Charlotte realized that she didn't even know this man's name. And who was the governor? Oh well, it didn't matter. He was taking her journal to her father, and within a very few months, she would be rescued. Then Charlotte was jolted out of her thoughts when the man grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down hard. At least another inch of penis was forced up into her rear passage.

Charlotte hissed back and asked him what he was doing. The man just told her that he wanted to get a little more up her butt. Considering everything, he didn't think she'd really mind. Charlotte really did mind, but there was nothing to do about it. She already had the additional inch stuffed up inside her. Besides she didn't dare do anything to upset this man, since he was her only hope of ever getting out of here.

After they had finished talking, the sheik told both ladies to get moving. That meant they were to start moving around on the poles, until they each had gotten a load shot up their butts. Priscilla and Charlotte both started moving up and down, and wiggling. It didn't take long. Within minutes, each lady had a large prick spewing up inside her guts. After they were done, the men pulled the women off their laps. When the girls were unplugged, the sheik had them sent back to their room.

When they were back, Charlotte told Priscilla about giving that man her journal. They were going to be rescued. In the meantime though, both girls had very sore bottomholes. So very shortly, both women were lying down, and each had a friendly tongue working to soothe her angry abused anus. Each lady worked her tongue as far up her lover's bottomhole as she could get it. They both wanted to leave each other with more pleasant feelings up there.

While this was going on, the Frenchman was saying goodbye to his host. He had gotten dressed, and carefully slipped the journal into his jacket. He shook the sheik's hand one last time, and then was escorted out. The sheik's guards would take him back to the fortress where a ship was waiting for him. By the following morning the man would be on board and beginning his journey home. The ship would take him straight to St. Dominique.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
700 Followers
12