Charlotte at the Border

Story Info
A suspected smuggler is searched.
2.5k words
4.34
77.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Charlotte walked to the small bus station she reflected on how much she was missing Jason, her boyfriend, who had flown back from Guatemala City three days previously. Well, analysing her own thoughts as she waited, amid the smell of diesel, sweaty bodies and poor sanitation, for the bus to take her to the El Salvadorian border, she wasn't so much missing him, as missing what she and he had done together. The sex had been raw and exciting after a months's enforced abstinence on her travels through Latin America. Jason had taken two weeks off from his City job to join her meeting her in Mexico City and travelling with her down to Guatemala.

In the days since he had left she had not even been able to masturbate. The basic hostels that were all she had budgeted for gave no privacy in bed or the showers. Even the toilets offered little to prevent her being heard, if not actually seen, had she tried to pleasure herself there. She let her thoughts linger a little more on the last night with Jason as she climbed onto the bus and won the scramble for a window seat. Sharing a joint, a rare indulgence for her, that night her responses had been heightened as Jason plunged into her, his athleticism and staying power making up for what he sometimes lacked in tenderness and finesse.

Her long legs were compressed by the bus seats originally designed for American schoolchildren, but now serving the largely Mayan- and largely short- people of central America. To make a little more space she crossed her legs, the angle forced upon her by the proximity of the seat back and the pressure of the Mayan woman next to her meant that her left thigh was pushing hard on the lips of her vagina. Already a little swollen and moist from her ruminations about Jason's lovemaking the sensation enhanced the feelings that were flowing from there.

The bus went a little too fast over the crude speed hump that marked the exit to the town. Her leg jerked and the pressure was suddenly directly on her clitoris. She closed her eyes not moving, but doing no more to enhance the pleasurable squeezing. For the next twenty minutes she half dozed and half day dreamed that it was Jason, well perhaps not Jason, better still a man she really loved, with her and would be satisfying her at the end of the journey. Her panties were sodden and she was relieved that, despite the heat, she was wearing a pair of dark jeans through which she knew her moisture would not show.

It would not take much for her to come. A few swings of her legs and she would be there. Would anyone on the bus realise what she had done? Did she care if she did? She tightened and then relaxed her legs a couple of times. The woman next to her turned and looked in a slightly disapproving way. Charlotte's movements might have pushed against her. Was she just reacting to that touch, or had she realised what Charlotte was doing. She knew she could not do this on a crowded bus. However strong the physical need, however discreet she could be, to masturbate in front of strangers was a taboo she could not overcome.

She adjusted her legs. The moisture between them remained but the throbbing subsided. She looked at her map. The bus would soon reach the border. There it would stop and she would walk over the bridge that separated the countries, and stay in a small hotel recommended by the Central American Handbook. There at least she would have some privacy, if not the male touch she really yearned for.

At the destination she dismounted the bus, waited for her rucksack to come off the roof, picked it up and walked the 200 metres to the bridge. Few of the other bus-travellers were crossing into Salvador, only three were in front of her as she waited while the customs officer- rather good looking with eyes that were dark even by Central American standards she noted- checked passports and performed a perfunctory baggage search on each.

He inspected and stamped her passport, and then asked to look inside her shoulder bag. Mildly embarrassed at the fact that it would reveal she was still carrying the condoms that had featured so frequently on Jason's visit she handed it to him. Behaving very properly, he gave no reaction as he saw those nor to the spare underwear, that it was a black lacy thong was another embarrassment, in there. Relieved not to be subject to the expected licentiousness, Charlotte saw with horror that he was pulling a half smoked joint from a pocket in the bag. "Oh fuck", They hadn't finished smoking it that last night and without thinking Charlotte had put the remains in her bag. Oh, she was so fucking stupid. Visions of Midnight Express, and emerging from a hellhole of a gaol in her middle age flashed through Charlotte's mind.

"Como este?" asked the officer holding it up.

"Sabe" she replied, bluffing wouldn't work. See just hoped bribery, preferably financial, failing that sexual, would.

The conversation continued in Spanish. Charlotte assured the officer she had no more. He took her to a side room. His manner was efficient, but neither hostile nor flirtatious. He did not seem an obvious candidate for bribery of any sort. He told her he was going to search her luggage. He did this most thoroughly. Removing every item from her rucksack. Flashing through Charlotte's mind was that Jason- the fucking moron, she would never have taken any kind of drug if it weren't for him- might have hidden some more in her rucksack as a surprise goodbye present. However the inspection did not reveal anything that would get her into further trouble.

The officer explained to her that for smuggling a small quantity of cannabis into Salvador the penalty was a $50 fine. He was emphatic that he would give her a receipt for that much. His tone was kindly, although only a couple of years older than her, it was in the manner of a popular teacher explaining to a pupil the need for a deserved punishment. Charlotte almost wanted to hug him she was so relieved. She handed over the money and a stamped form was given to her.

There was however a sting in the tail. He would have to search her before he could release her. Normally that would be done by his female assistant, but she was not on duty for another six hours. So Charlotte would have to stay in the cell here. Infinitely better than forty years in prison though it was, the prospect still did not appeal to Charlotte. Seeing her face fall, the officer continued, saying she could agree to him searching her instead. Charlotte hesitated. She was unsure quite what the search would involve and doubted her Spanish was up to finding out. It would presumably only be a touch down of her body she hoped, or come to think of fit did she hope that.

"Si, usted me busca" she said giving her consent to the search almost involuntarily. He nodded. Rather ominously he locked the door. He ran his hands through Charolotte's straight shoulder length dark hair, somewhat perfunctorily establishing nothing was hidden there. He asked her to raise her arms and ran his finger along her bare arms. Quite how this could locate drugs was beyond Charlotte, but the sensation was pleasant. He wasn't stroking her as a lover might but the gentle tapping was enough to remind her of how aroused she had ben not so long ago.

"Quita su camiseta" he said next pointing to her teeshirt. So, realised Charlotte, the search was to be more intimate than she had expected. A stiffening of her nipples made clear that her body, if not her dignity, had no objections. He walked behind her and explored every inch of her back. Perhaps some smugglers could conceal things under their skin, she thought, or perhaps he is just enjoying a good feel. He then came to the front and did the same to her tummy and shoulders.

Then, giving Charlotte the answer to what she had been wondering, "Su sosten, por favor". Charlotte hoped she gave no sign of eagerness as she took her bra off. Her full breasts dropped a little as they were released. He looked at them and then his eyes met her. She knew from the look that the erect state of her nipples had not been lost on him. He smiled, a smile which seemed to convey both authority and uncertainty. She felt he knew no more than her how this encounter would end.

He applied the same gentle tapping to her breasts as he hd to the rest of her body. He put his hand under each- well maybe a small joint could have been lodged there. The tapping on her nipples made her gasp, "Siento" he apologised. He picked up her teeshirt and bra, quickly inspected them, and indicated that she should put them back on.

"Su zapatas" he ordreed next, and Charlotte took of her sandals. He pointed to a chair and she sat down while he lifted each foot and thoroughly inspected them. She found his fingers gently probing between her toes surprisingly erotic. It had been along time since a man had given such obscure parts of body attention. Jason's sexual repertoire was distinctly limited. She thought of his frank admission- I am a tits and fanny man- and contrasted it with what the customs officer must be like in bed.

Saying nothing he touched the button of her jeans and nodded. Charlotte stepped out of them. She knew she was virtually naked under them. A fair amount of the crotch of her knickers was still wedged between her labia from her earlier squeezings and the rest was covered in moisture, much of which had been released in the last few minutes. The tapping process continued up her legs, first the right for a few inches and then the left. Surely it would have been more logical to go all the way up one leg first if all he was doing was searching her. As the fingers passed her knees she thought she detected a subtle change in his finger movements, they seemed to linger more with each touch. He stuck at first to the outside of her legs moving them right up to where her hips were covered by her pink bedraggled, cotton panties and her tee shirt began.. Her feet were only a few inches apart and she was unsure whether to widen the gap between them. That was answered for her as he pushed her knees further apart, and the hands started doing to her inner thighs what they had done to nearly all of the rest of her body. They stopped when they reached her panties and even now Charlotte was not sure if she was to be subject to the most intimate of examinations.

The answer came when he pointed to the table touched those panties on the side and said "por favor". She slipped them off standing before him naked. Her pubes, shaved twelve days before in anticipation of Jason's visit concealed neither her feminine core itself nor its aroused state. Her lips were swollen, moisture was trapped in the stubble surrounding her opening. If he looked closely enough, and Charlotte had no doubt he would, he would see how swollen her clit had become.

Following his instructions, she climbed in the table. He gestured for her to lie on her front. The same gentle touch was applied to her buttocks. Holding her hips a little he raised her bottom. Her felt between the cheeks of her buttocks. Next to be explored she assumed would be her anus, which had never had anything more than a tentative and somewhat uncomfortable finger inside it before, but to her relief after a brief feel around the opening, his hand was withdrawn from there. Did that she wondered with a shameful amount of disappointment mean that her vagina would be spared too?

He asked her to turn over. Every square centimetre of skin that had been covered by her panties was now explored in the same way, he ran through her sparse pubes moving closer towards her by now saturated slit. Then his fingers touched her inner lips and spread them, running along every crevice there, finally moving up to her clitoris. He gently retracted the hood. Quite what contraband was he expecting to find there she wondered. Then finally, as had perhaps been inevitable for the last twenty minutes, a finger slipped inside her. Involuntarily she tightened around his finger as he massaged inside her in much the same manner as he had done virtually every other part of her body.

Their eyes met again. Then she removed them from the gaze of his dark brown eyes to look somewhere she had avoided throughout this process. Although his uniform trousers were not tight there was no mistaking the skyward angle of bulge there. Aroused though she was, Charlotte was still not sure she wanted sex while being held a prisoner.

His finger was finally removed. "Nada" he said with a slight smile. "Esta libre vamos." She felt a sense of anticlimax as he told her she could go. He wasn't going to rape her. She went to pick up her discarded and soaked green panties which had been left crumpled on the floor. If they had sex now, it would be because she wanted to, not because she was being raped or bribed, and by God she did want to.

Wantonly, she walked around the room still naked from the waist down to get her bag. She reached in and pulled out her black lace thong. She had no wish to put on dirty underwear when she had easy access to a cleaner and much sexier pair. Deliberately and looking him in the eye again, but conspicuously lowering her eye to his obviously aroused crotch she started pulling it up. As it reached mid thigh her inhibitions vanished. Taking two slightly constricted steps, she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. Within seconds the thong was off, as were his trousers and underwear. She removed a condom from her bag and within very few more seconds it was on him. She pulled him back onto the table the moment he entered her she came, the best, if most bizarre foreplay of her life had left her on a hair trigger. By the time her orgasm had finished she felt him coming as well. The intercourse short though it was left Charlotte feeling completely satisfied.

"Un otra autobus. Usted debe ir" He said, retaining the formal you as he dismissed her. Charlotte quickly replaced her underwear and jeans, unsure what she could say. Perhaps the encounter was best without any words recognising what was done.

As she left he uttered a hesitant, "Muchos gracias, Charlotte" the only remotely personal thing he had said to her throughout the encounter. Smiling to him, but without a word, she left knowing the glow her body felt was more intense than any she had experienced before.