Charlotte Ch. 01

Story Info
Virginity.
1.1k words
2.98
12.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's always someone who has done it before.

-

Well after midnight, pitch black outside, the small town had long gone to bed. David lay down next to his newlywed wife, a mixture of joy, relief, and exhaustion after the day's ceremony. Here in the sunshine state, the whole town gets a free pass to a wedding and between the two of them, they had hosted a week-long celebration with barely any time for themselves. Finally, he could take his wife's hand, her wedding ring shining dimly in the dark and hold it in his, knowing they wouldn't be interrupted.

Charlotte snuggled into her husband, her 5'4 frame fitting neatly into his. Her heart was beating much too fast for the day's exhaustion to overtake her and sleep was the last thing on her mind. His stubble tickled her as she nestled in closer, resting her head in the crook of his neck, gently clutching at his dress shirt she wished this moment would last forever. David was the perfect gentleman, always polite, considerate and well mannered, he had been an instant hit with her family. A little coaxing from friends after their first meeting and she had accepted his advances.

She had waited nervously for this night. At 27 David was still a virgin and he had poured his heart into their relationship, sharing everything with Charlotte. To his initial dismay, Charlotte had confided that she wasn't as pure. But he had decided to wait anyway, it was more romantic this way, he had said. The sweet scent of honeydew filled the room, liberally strewn across their marriage bed, and of course, she smelt of lilies. David's hands had already undone her straps and then his mouth was flush with hers, tongues twisting as their bodies entwined on their marital bed.

He had waited knowing they'd have their entire lives together and now he wanted nothing more than to be gentle and give her the first time she deserved. Slim but not skinny, she was the girl next door that all the boys wanted. Lying under him, his wife, oh god it felt so good to say it, looked angelic, her soft brunette hair fell in cascading waves across the pillow and when those hazel brown eyes met his, he could feel the heat of her passion.

Charlotte had a gorgeous pair of breasts, firm B cups in a dewdrop shape that begged to be held and topped off by faint puffy pink nipples. She was proud of them and although they had secretly fooled around, he'd never directly touched or seen them. Tonight as David lay over her, she bit her lips, closing her eyes but feeling his gaze on her, goosebumps broke out as a growing wetness emerged between her legs. She waited for him to touch them, kiss them, but instead, his warm breath hovered around her neck. Ever so slowly, he trailed kisses on her cheeks, neck, and ears and even though she waited, he never thought to go lower to her breasts.

Her nipples now surrounded in a sea of goosebumps ached to be kissed as well. Her breath came in short gasps and he took it as a good sign, leaning in to kiss her lips. Unbidden a memory rose in Charlotte's mind, another hungry mouth, ravishing her breasts, hot tongue twisting around her nipples and suckling like a baby for milk. Oh god, she thought, her mind snapping back from the brief flash. Her husband was making love to her in her marital bed, guilt overwhelmed Charlotte as she shamefully tried to push aside those memories. She had only one other sexual experience, a short fierce affair in her sixteenth summer where she had lost her virginity. Tonight she wanted nothing to come in between her love for David.

David's lips were at her collarbone, suckling gently when her dainty fingers found his hardened member. Her unfamiliar hand first squeezed him gently, unsure and then as she grew more confident, started gently tugging his shaft in short uneven strokes. He groaned uncontrollably, feeling something other than his own hand for the first time in his life. Surprised again, his wife parted her legs and positioned his shaft at her core, hot wet and ready for him. He looked down at her "are you sure?" he said hesitantly. She nodded her head definitively a steely look in her eyes. He pushed in and felt the intense tight wet embrace of Charlotte's sacred core. Groaning louder this time, he pushed his hips in frantically, unable to control himself. In short rapid stroked her bottomed out inside her, feeling his member embedded to its deepest.

Charlotte shifted her hips ups as her husband began to fuck her, her slender legs pushing at the silky sheet trying to match his irregular thrusts. She clutched at the sheets, trying not to think of how different it was from her first time. David's cock reached up to its limit inside her as he groaned again, rapidly increasing his tempo in a familiar crescendo. She was used to this part but he felt so different. She couldn't bring herself to remember but her mind had already replaced her marital night with a summer a decade ago, pinned up against the wall, Rob's cock had stretched her painfully as he took her virginity. Like a slut she had pushed back her ass, making sure he got all of his meat inside, and the feeling of his cockhead tapping her womb had sent her into her first big O. His raw cock, rutting her over and over through her orgasm, his big hands never left her slim hips. Grinding her into the walls, she had felt his strokes shorten, become more frantic, pulling barely an inch out before slamming in again and then he had come.

Above her, David bellowed his own orgasm as she felt his hot cum release inside her. Rob had taken her first time but she was determined to give her husband a good time, wrapping her legs around his waist, she embraced him tightly as he came. David had always asked about her first time and how it had been and she had always dismissed it as a quick unimportant mistake but tonight, as she felt him release his sperm inside her, she knew what it really felt like. Her young virgin hole had been untouched, pure as snow when Rob had entered her, he had stretched her wider than her husband, his cock had planted itself much deeper than David, claiming her first Orgasm, he had bullied his way into the precipice of her womb, and cummed for what seemed like forever. As David pulled out to lay beside her, she didn't even feel the barest of trickles unlike when Rob's thick creamy sperm had dripped down her thighs through the entire walk home.