Charlotte Finds New Employment Ch. 04

Story Info
British women get to know the foreign men more closely.
3k words
4.28
7.8k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Getting To Know The Foreign Men

"You see that wasn't so bad was it?" said Sharon.

"You did well. You looked quite professional actually," agreed Charlotte.

The meal was over. There was a dancefloor. The lights went much lower and music which had been present in the background was turned up louder, but not so loud that conversation could not occur. She wondered what sort of music Far Eastern businessmen were listening to these days? She expected Chinese music, strange calming harmonic pieces which would serve well as background music, but without demanding attention from the listener. But no, it seemed the businessmen present, keen to find western women for casual sex, wanted music to set a more urgent and sexual western tone. The recordings were largely familiar disco and soul hits of yesteryear, laced by smooth rock ballads and guitar rock from over the years.

In fact she had not heard a lot of this stuff for some years herself, as music players and computers of all kinds cost money most of the British could no longer afford, even though they were cheap by historical standards. If you or your man couldn't fix it yourself, or the parts were no longer easily available as technologies were repeatedly outdated and replaced in the shops, then you had to suffer without. There were just more important things to do these days than spending large amounts of precious time trying to find parts you could hardly afford. The problem was that the Brits weren't buying leisure equipment any more, hadn't been for years, so there wasn't much of the stuff floating around any more. If there had been more foreign workers from the economically booming states in the UK then there would have been more equipment so the Brits could have had the cast offs, the secondhand goods. But the Brits on their own just weren't a market anymore. Nobody, from the far east or wherever, bothered selling good things to them any more, because none of them had any disposable cash. There were far more lucrative markets elsewhere in the world. Britain was only useful for cheap labour, when it was needed, and even cheap labour was not always needed. So if Brits hardly earned anything there was little point in trying to sell them much. They no longer counted as a market.

It must have been much like this in Africa in Charlotte's youth, where many people had gone without, and many products were unavailable. Even Africa was well ahead of Britian now, thought Charlotte. The roles had been reversed. How it had happened like this she could little understand. All she knew was that somehow it had happened. Africa was a booming growing economy, or set of economies, while Britain, and the US and other parts of Europe generally were economic backwaters. They had given or sold their own skills away, and their peoples were poor and underemployed, unwanted.

The Chinaman came around again, smiling and coaxing. He spoke Mandarin to the men. At first she wondered what he was asking them to do. It was as if the Chinese men had been given orders for there was an immediate response on the tables their host visited. The men began to rise and approach the women mixed amongst them, reaching out their hands in what seemed to be polite formal requests.

"Ladies," exhorted the Chinaman, "Allow the guests to ask you for dance. They are your customers, remember! I do not want to see refusals. Let them choose, without your resistance. It is time to dance. They may swop partners whenever they choose so it is your duty to be willing and flexible. If any look shy or you are not chosen I like to see you encourage our guests to dance."

"Well that explains that!" said Sharon, who had been wondering what was intended. "I like a good dance." As the Chinaman disappeared past the next table she was instantly accosted by the two Chinamen nearest. Having seen her naked already this evening Charlotte was sure her friend would not be short of offers. The problem for Sharon was who should she dance with? Would she upset the one she did not accept? She looked for the Chinaman for guidance but he was off. The problem was solved by the two men themselves.

"You go first," said one gentleman, "I shall request the next dance."

"Okay," said the other lucky winner, kindly speaking in simple English so Sharon could understand the gentleman's agreement. He said something to the chivalrous man in Chinese also.

Charlotte wondered how these seemingly polite business people spoke about the British women between themselves. Were they crude or respectful? It occurred to her that it did not matter which way they thought about them. The Chinese wanted something from them and were prepared to do business with them. For that to take place lust was essential. If the Chinaman was to be believed they would make good money tonight, the first good money she had made in a long while! She worried only that perhaps she would not be seen as attractive as her friend Sharon, who everyone could see was remarkably fit and desirable.

Charlotte need not have worried. The Chinese man sat nearby who had put his arm on her leg earlier renewed his efforts now, following the Chinaman's instruction. "Will you dance with me lady?" he asked. Charlotte had inwardly recoiled at first before. Chinese men had hardly been her ideal for a sex partner in the past, hardly the subject of her old fantasies. His haircut was just too unfashionable to be cool, but these were her attitudes of the past. What British man now cared for fashion today, in the face of economic reality, and it was so long since she had been offered sex by a stranger that the mere thought was becoming exciting as the prospect approached. The man's teeth appeared rather yellowed, his nose rather too flat, neck a little too thick and stocky for her tastes. But he was big and strong and she was able to imagine the excitement of having a strange man's cock between her legs. He had spoken politely to her before and with good humour so she found she did not feel too uncomfortable.

"You may dance with me sir, of course," she said, rising as he guided her with his hands on her arm.

As she danced Charlotte noticed the younger women who had danced for the men before Sharon's striptease. Both had sat at the side of the room, eating after their performance while Sharon and Carole danced. As the Chinamen came over to ask the women to dance a number of them approached those two younger beauties. Charlotte watched as the blonde woman refused to entertain a dance with any of the men. She evidently did not want to talk to them either for none stayed by her side. The men realised this woman was not available to them.

The other dark haired strip dancer did not appear to have the same restrictions. She allowed and encouraged the men to come and talk to her. Very soon she led a Chinaman off to a side room. Charlotte noticed that some of the men who had been talking to her stayed at her table as if expecting her to return. After about twenty minutes she returned looking lovely in her short skirt and bra, oozing sex, her Chinaman still fastening his buttons. Brazenly she came up to her next two customers and bid them follow her to the room. Others followed and waited patiently outside the closed door waiting for their turn. Charlotte felt the thrill of excitement as she realised the bare faced prostitution being conducted before their very eyes.

The blonde dancer waited for her companion, observing her indiscreet liaison with the first man from the main room, showing some disapproval in her face at what her friend was willing to do. When the dark haired dancer led two Chinese men into her room at the same time the blonde left the party, failing to capture the dark haired woman's attention with her scowls, but not before the boss Chinaman had paid her the cash due to her.

It was not long before the dark haired dancer reopened her door ejecting her presumably satisfied customers and inviting two replacements to come in.

Charlotte's heart was beating hard and fast with the excitement of anticipation. She had seen what the younger brunette stripper had been getting up to and she found herself wanting to engage one at least or some of the clients before the younger woman took them all. She felt the ticking of a clock now as the evening was progressing.

Looking off the dancefloor she spotted Veronica taking things a stage further with her client. The stroking of her client's cock had developed into sucking as Veronica's very succulent lips took his inflated cock into her mouth. She sucked it like a tasty piece of fruit to be savoured, raising her head off it to lick it gently all over in turn.

Charlotte felt jealous of her colleague, and determined to facilitate her own client's desire for her. She felt she could barely wait to begin to satisfy her sexual needs and desires, which had been so long repressed. Here the gradual reopening of the magic box of sexual possibilities was happening all around her, and it was turning her into a sexual explorer once again, but more desperate and besotted by the idea of sexual adventure than ever before. It was the perfect release from her life of hard work and financial desperation, of hum drum greyness. The money mattered, of course it did. She needed it, her family needed it, including her husband. But right now, the mood was stronger than anything money could inspire and she had no desire to hold back from the adventure of it.

Her client held her close as they danced, touching her hips and guiding her in the small of her back. She had held onto him politely, but now he asked, "May I kiss you Charlotte." Strictly they did not have to kiss, to reduce the risk of spreading germs, but she felt the need, although not too far into the mouth. She had not kissed for a long time, except the polite rushed kisses with her husband. She nodded, "Of course. Kiss me, please."

That was the kind of enthusiasm these foreign businessmen would pay happily for. Hungrily he kissed her full on the lips, clutching her closer to him. She liked the feel of the male body, warm and hot before her. Mischievously she felt his chest, through his shirt, and felt behind him to his backside. She opened her mouth and gently chewed his lips, welcoming him into her mouth. She could sense he was surprised by her eagerness, but he returned it, displaying his fine regard for the beauty of these English women, and this one in particular.

He loved her strange blonde hair, which made her so elegant and had made such women so unreachable in the past, so distant from China, where women were still in short supply due to the family tradition of preferring male inheritors, and the government policies of limiting population growth. There were far more available women here in the west, than back home. He wished he'd realised that sooner in life. If so he would have come here years ago, but he was here now and he was going to make the most of it. He did have a lovely wife back home now, since he had become prosperous, but he saw no reason why he should not indulge himself in the beauty of these European women while he was here. Legend had always had it that they were mad for sex, and it seemed true. This one Charlotte was very lovely, and her enthusiasm made her all the more perfect. He knew he was going to enjoy this.

The Chinese man was eager, as he had shown by his enjoyment of the strippers, but he was polite, not forceful. Despite their dominance of the world economy now they were not despising towards the downtrodden western women. They treated them with respect and politeness despite the role reversals of recent decades. The memory of the greatness of the European Empires and the United States dominance was still in their minds. Like the millions of Chinese and Far Eastern tourists to the west in earlier times they had admired western things, our City of London and its sights, the Kings and Queens and Presidents of the West. Charlotte found she could guide him as she wished although he expected to receive his dues.

He was all over her now on the dancefloor, as were most of the other Chinese men with her friends and colleagues. She caught sight of Sharon, who winked at her as the Chinese man she was with had begun to peel off her clothing again while they danced. Plainly she was enjoying herself. Having been naked already she had no qualms about losing her clothes again on this very public dancefloor. The other Chinese gentleman who had enjoyed the first dance with her was still hovering nearby, waiting for his second turn, but the man who was now peeling off her clothes must have noticed, because he gestured to the first man to join him in undressing her and to come close and share her. Charlotte had not imagined that this would be a very Chinese way to behave. Perhaps the example of the young dark haired stripper was being followed here. Of course the Far eastern males liked their pornography as much as the western males had before them. Their minds had become fertile for kinky activities. Sharon looked quite happy to receive the attention of two men at once. Aside from the excitement of it she would earn double the money at the same time. Charlotte mused about whether they would go upstairs to a room or would their sharing of her friend take place here in public. As Sharon was nearly naked already she doubted they would take her anywhere else, but the idea of her colleagues actually engaging in real sexual activities in this communal room seemed quite extreme to her, although she felt the excitement of what Sharon appeared to be doing.

Their friend Veronica was already engaged in very blatant sexual activity as she ministered to her Chinese man's cock, behind a table, while he sat on a chair. Now Veronica was almost naked as the man had been stripping her clothes one by one as she sucked him artfully. Her lovely shaped slim body was on perfect show for Chinese admirers to see.

"Do you wish to go to a room now?" she asked her Chinese man, or would you rather stay here? She still imagined it might inhibit her if he tried to have sex with her here, but he was the boss in this situation. He was paying and it must be his decision.

"I like to go to room now Charlotte. I look forward to this. We come back here later when we are done." There it was, he had decided and she was relieved.

As they left the room arm in arm, her Chinaman feeling her bottom through her dress as they went, she saw Veronica turned as she finally came off her man's cock. Leaning forward and holding on to the table in front of her she presented her shapely backside to her man , who stood up from the chair and promptly buried his huge cock into her from behind, quickly fucking her in his excitement, too wound up to worry about the other dancers and colleagues who might see them.

Later

"How long is it since you have been fucked?" asked the Chinaman.

"A long time," she admitted. "but I do have a husband!"

"And you have not done it with him," said the Chinaman shyly, "For a long time? I do not like to pry, but seeing as we are intimate...," he explained. "I feel I can ask. You do not have to answer."

"No it's alright. You don't know my husband so it's not embarrassing anyone. I think it has been a few months. Doesn't seem long, but we're so busy just trying to live that we don't get much time together."

"That's a shame. A woman as lovely as you should be made to feel beautiful and looked after every night. You are wasted on your husband."

"No I am not wasted on him," she explained. "We do love each other. It is circumstances which have led us to this. The economy is in such a mess! There just isn't any paying work. We work all the time, but we don't earn enough from it. So we're always worried and desperate, working how we can keep enough food on the table. He's been working hard recently. There's a new factory opened up producing cheap orders for your part of the world. He says he has to work hard because he's lucky to have the job. If he doesn't keep at it he'll lose that job and life for us will get much worse again. The trouble is they want him up there first thing in the morning, and when he gets home at six he's good for nothing, but something to eat and soon to bed. He's too tired for sex, and so am I half the time."

The Chinaman was quiet. He looked as if he was searching for something to say. After all it was not his main language. She wondered if she had said too much. Belatedly she realized it was Far Eastern companies that ran any factories that now existed in this area. The factory her husband now worked at was Chinese owned, she remembered. Some of the businessmen here might well be the bosses and managers of her husband's plant.

"It must be hard," said the Chinaman. "I am sure in time your country will become prosperous again, like it used to be, with our investment. But unfortunately our businesses cannot afford to be too generous."

She was reminded that things had once been the other way round. Britain and the West had been prosperous and the Far East and other areas of the world had been the cheaper labour.