Charlotte Shared in Rome

Story Info
Charlotte spends a romantic weekend with her lover in Rome.
5.7k words
3.38
26.8k
13
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flew to Europe this past weekend with my husband. I used the time on the long flight to draft 'my story.' It was an interesting flash back reflection on the 'perfect storm' that brought everything together; my husband's fantasies, my suppressed libido and a guiltless way of enjoying life to the fullest. What a great way to make a long flight seem short. We'll be in Europe until early January, but I have a side trip to Rome this weekend. My husband will remain in Germany, until I return early next week. He arranged for my little holiday side excursion in the company of a 'guy friend' who is flying into Rome from the USA. My husband says it is an early present for me; I agree, especially if history repeats itself. I've been with this very nice friend before, but always in my husband's discreet presence. This time it is just me, my friend and an assuredly wonderful weekend. I told my husband thanks, but not to forget that he too has a present coming when I return. He just loves hearing all of the juicy details. I expect to have no shortage of details for him over pillow talk. I'll let you all know how it goes. C ;-)

The next day:

Well friends, here I am, in the business class lounge waiting for my 1030 flight to Rome. I'm so excited that I'm almost giggling. My husband helped me pack for the long weekend and put a wrapped package in the bottom of my suitcase, asking me open it once I'm in Rome. I feel so special. He drove me to terminal 1 at the Frankfurt airport and dropped me off. He gave me a special kiss and I then turned and walked away with an exaggerated sway. I did turn back and peek at him over my shoulder. He had the nicest smile on his face. One wink and I was through the doors.

The ticketing was smooth and I was really surprised when I discovered my husband arranged for a business class seat. Apparently there isn't first class on this aircraft. Once I post my 'first time' story, you'll understand why the first class section has special meaning to me. I met someone special quite by accident up in first class. Anyway, I'm seated here in the lounge sipping on some bubbly mineral water. Too early for anything stronger and I suspect I'll be glad I refrained come this evening. C ;-)

Rome:

Sorry for the delay in posting this story of my long weekend in Rome...with my lover. As a little update; my husband and I are spending several weeks over the Christmas Season in Germany. As a surprise gift, he arranged for me to fly to Rome for a long weekend. He arranged the dates with my very good friend Jason who would fly in from Atlanta. I have the most loving and giving husband. What a present. So, here is my story of my weekend.

Wow! Yes, WOW! How else do you describe the best weekend of your life. Let me start by saying what a loving husband I have to give me the opportunity to LIVE THE DREAM! What we're doing is dangerous, both emotionally and if you're not cautious, physically. It could also break a less than solid marriage. In our case, we emotionally support each other, we are very cautious in determining my special friends and my love for my husband couldn't be stronger. Plus, being able to balance these variables, it allows me to experience real life fantasies, all within the confines and safety of a wonderful marriage.

Now with that said, do you want to hear about Rome? Thought so. Okay, let's fill you in and I'll even try to put into words some of the more erotic aspects of the adventure.

I returned back to Frankfurt on Monday evening. I wanted to write about my Experience right away, but my hubby had other ideas. I do think I owed it to him. Also, a little 'bed' time with him was just icing on the cake as they say. Now that my husband is quite nicely satiated and snoozing with a smile on his face, I can sit down and type with the remains of two men in me...see, I'm learning to be a little more open about all the naughty details. Also, my husband told me it is a big turn on knowing that his wife has the remains of another man lingering in her loins (his words, not mine). Thus, if he likes hearing about it, I thought you might too. Besides, admittedly, it turns me on to know what I have inside me. Mmmmmm and how it got there.

Anyway, I landed in Rome on Thursday around lunchtime. I didn't have to clear customs, because I remained in the EU. I pulled my carry-on suitcase and had my purse over my shoulder. I brought an oversize purse so I could carry a camera and have room for a few souvenirs. I was looking from left to right and saw the exit sign. I hoped my special friend was waiting. I was a little nervous, because it was the first time I traveled to another country without my husband. I'm by no means helpless, but I think you know what I mean.

The arrival area was crowded with people, all of them seemed to be looking for someone. I was scanning, trying to find that familiar face. I walked further along and finally beyond the little gate set up for people to wait. Before I could become concerned, I felt a hand gently touch my shoulder and slowly turn me around. I must have had a bedazzled look in my eyes, because the smile on my special friend's face was like nothing I'd ever seen. Every moment of doubt, every hesitation, every concern about doing this was suddenly gone. I wrapped my arms around his neck and clutched him close. I felt his arms envelop me and pull me close. Then we kissed. Slowly, friendly and then passionately. I can't describe the feeling. It was like a first kiss, but better. There was a special familiarity, comfort, beyond passion to our embrace. I do have to admit at this point, as much for you knowledge as my husband's, at that moment I now belonged to my lover. Sorry honey, but you were out of the picture at that point. Does that turn you on???

Well, we almost skipped out of the building holding hands like a newly married couple starting out on their honey moon in Rome. I'm sure I was chattering away while he carried my suitcase and we headed towards a limousine parking lot. He waved and an Italian gentleman came over and greeted me. His accent actually aroused me, but maybe it was the overall experience. He took my suitcase and placed it into the truck and then raced around to open my door. I slid in the back seat and he gently closed the door as my special friend got in from the other side. (Time to tell you his first name; 'Jason.') My husband knows his first name, because I raved 'Jason this' and 'Jason that' after we'd our second date. I think hearing me use Jason's name give my husband an erotically incensed emotional charge. Jealousy, fear, arousal, and a few others. Now let me also tell you, only I know Jason's last name. The fact that I keep it a secret also gives my husband a little thrill.

Back to the Limousine. Actually it wasn't a true limo, instead it was a very nice black sedan. No guys, I don't know what kind it was and wasn't really paying attention. Any of the ladies reading this will absolutely understand.

He rented it for our ride to the hotel and it sure was a lot nicer than a taxi. As we exited the highway and started the crazy drive into central downtown Rome, I have to admit, my eyes wandered. Originally I couldn't take my eyes off of Jason, but as we passed under some old archways and then right past the Coliseum, yes, the real one, my eyes started to gaze out the window in awe. Jason wrapped his arm around me and leaned close, pointing out a few of the sites. Does this sound like a honeymoon to you? It sure does to me; complete with the excitement of what was to come in the hotel room. I did feel like a little girl, a bride and a virgin all wrapped into one. As you know, I'm none of those things and especially not a virgin, lol. Regardless, I felt like one.

We pulled up to a wonderful hotel located right in the middle of the downtown sites and restaurants. It was the Hotel National on the Place Montecitorio Pres De La Place Colonnia. You can Google it; I plan too. I want my husband to see where I had my second honeymoon, although he wasn't the lucky guy. Sorry hubby.

Okay, I know you all want to hear the steamy details, well sorry to disappoint you. That came later. First we played silly tourists. We checked into the room, which was wonderful. Yes, the bed was really big and super soft. It also had those thick feather filled comforters that a girl loves to sink down into. I changed out of my skirt and was standing there in my panties and bra as if it was the most natural thing in the world. I caught Jason's eye and realized his mouth was hanging open.

"What." I asked him?

I did realize I was standing there barely dressed in front of a guy I wasn't married too. Tee hee.

He uttered that I was beautiful. I told him flattery would get him everywhere. I waltzed up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned back.

"Do I make you hot," I teased?

Pressing closed to him, I could definitely tell that I did. It was pretty hot to me too, knowing that his pants and my panties were the only thing between us. You ladies definitely know what I mean. Also, those of you that have had 'good' experiences with a lover other than you husband know there is just something about a forbidden man's masculinity and you most private possession. I was told I have to watch my descriptions of certain parts of the anatomy and sexual acts on this web site, so I'll try to get my meaning across. Use your imagination with some of my terminology.

I kissed him and rubbed him with the palm of my hand. That got a rise out of him; literally. Then I pushed back and he actually seemed relieved. Truthfully, I think both of us were hungry, literally, and wanted to explore the city together. Thus, hold on, we didn't 'do it' until much later in the day. I will give you a little preview. Over the long weekend we did do it, and do it again and again and again. It was a good thing I wasn't a virgin or I might have been too sore the next day to continue at the pace we started. Especially since Jason was a bit more enhanced than my hubby. Ladies, you surely know what I mean by that. Ouch!

Anyway, we had a wonderful lunch at a café by the Trevi fountain. Even though it was rather cool outside, they had sidewalk café's all over. There were large umbrellas covering the tables and little heaters positioned nearby. Surprisingly, the heaters really made it comfortable to eat outside.

Seated at the table, Jason reached over and held my hand. His touch brought little tingles up and down the back of my neck. I felt like I was living a dream. It really was a scene out of a romance novel. We chatted, gazed around and were both taken with the scenery and more importantly, with each other. The meal was divine. We took turns tasting each other's entre and even started feeding each other. Jason slid his chair right next to mine and we leaned into each other as we people watched.

Jason sipped on a really small little cup of coffee while I enjoyed hot tea. I giggled, because Jason's coffee was in a cup exactly like the kind I used as a little girl when I played 'house.' Actually, my toy coffee cups were larger. I guess that is one of the differences between coffee in the United States and over in Italy. The tea was the same...Oh, this is probably boring most of you, except those ladies who enjoy a little romance before going to bed with a man; especially when that man isn't their husband. Okay, let me take you back to the hotel.

As we walked through the front doors of the hotel, I noticed that it was already getting dark outside. Surprisingly, it was only four o'clock or so. We took the elevator up to our floor and walked arm in arm to 'our' room. Inside, I dropped my jacket and of course was first into the bathroom. I was feeling rather playful and more than a little naughty. You ladies reading this know what I mean. You're in a hotel with a lover, knowing your supportive husband is someplace else waiting, wondering and imagining what you're doing.

Well, what I was doing is what every man dreams of, a woman getting ready to bring them great amounts of sensual pleasure. I waltzed out of the bathroom and saw Jason standing near the window, staring out. It was a lovely view, but when he turned and saw me standing there, I think he would tell you that the view was significantly better than that of the Rome skyline. I was standing there in just my panties. Actually, saying they were panties is giving more credit than they deserve. The amount of black satin lace wouldn't cover the little cup of coffee Jason enjoyed at the café. The little patch of material left absolutely nothing to the imagination. I curled my finger calling him too me. Within moments we were in the shower together.

Admittedly, one of my favorite things to do in the shower is lathering up my guy's manhood with soap and hot water. There is just something powerful in running my fingers and hands up and down and all around as it grows. Now in Jason's case, we'd shared each other a few times before coming to Rome, but it still aroused me to soap up and then wash of his member over and over. Although I wish I could say he is monstrous in size, that's just not the case. He is a bit longer and a little thicker than my husband, but if blindfolded, I'm really not sure I could tell by their manhood who was who. Mmmm, sounds like a theory I should test someday. I'm definitely not opposed to a threesome, but my hubby would rather watch and Jason doesn't care to share. Both interesting, but differing characteristics. Thus, I don't seeing sharing a bed with both of them simultaneously anytime soon. I digress. Back to showering with my lover, I know you want to hear about doing 'it' as the hot water splashes down on us.

Unfortunately for those of you who like that sort of thing, I'm just not a real fan. It's too awkward and uncomfortable. I like being very comfortable when I couple with a man. Even kneeling down in the shower hurts me knees. Therefore, when I do it in the shower, my attention has to be divided between my oral skills and my sore knees. Don't be disappointed. Let me ask you this; would you rather your woman give 100% of her attention to your manhood or have to divide her attention between you and the tile floor? I will tell you that there is nothing wrong with a little oral attention to warm up the shower, but for the grand finale, I always save for the bed...or couch...or chair... lol

We dried each other off, slowly, attentively. Our attention was focused on each other's body. Sorry hubby, you were nowhere in my conscious thoughts. I know that gives you a little jolt!

Jason led me by the hand to out large soft bed. Standing at its side, he took the tip of his fingers and gently lifted my chin, bending slightly and caressed my lips with his. I felt myself snuggle closer while his arms embraced me. Our kisses were almost reverent, respectful, and appreciative. He is such a romantic. I don't care what anyone says, there is just something so arousing about a very masculine, yet caring and romantic man. I was his and we both knew it. Nothing could stop our building sexual fury. I could feel the heat resonating through me, especially my womanly loins. I was damp between my legs and could actually feel myself blossoming.

It is always so enthralling when I know that my body is working in unison with my mind in preparing for the act of procreation. I know you would like me to just say it, but I'm trying to keep this within bounds. I already received one note from the site administrator for posting too risqué a picture of myself. If you're looking for just straight sex talk without hiding behind innocent words, maybe one day we'll find ourselves sharing a bed and I'll let it all pour out. I can talk very, very dirty when I want too.

Jason somehow guided me onto my back stripping away his towel in the process. As he did so, I fell slowly backwards into the soft feather quilt and sunk downward into a very comfortable position. The towel actually caught on Jason's...manhood and looked like a ghost. I giggled and he smiled at me in the knowing way. I reached out enticing him forward as I sat partially upright. I reached over and instead of removing the towel, I grasped the delightful phalanx underneath. With my left hand I gently squeezed, bringing a shiver of pleasure to Jason. I pulled him forward onto the bed, never releasing my grip. I think every man should be led to bed in this manner.

As we coiled together, with Jason on his hands and knees above me, I removed his towel, exposing what I lusted for. He was actually throbbing up and down in synch with his rapidly increasing heartbeat. I just stared at it, relishing the beauty of the wonderful male appendage. My focus rapidly narrowed to the flared round head with it soft curves and the little orifice that would soon send a living portion of his fluid into my womb.

I firmly tugged, bringing Jason forward as I spread my legs. I wasn't playing around; there would be time for that later. I guided Jason's manhood like a heat-seeking missile towards my husband's not so private domain. Jason moved further forward, his knees against the insides of my widely spread thighs. I pressed his head against my moist folds, feeling and internal gush as it touched. I moved him up and down, splitting me open. My labia blossoms like a rose bud when it's in heat and at that moment I was hot. I wanted nothing more in the world at that moment then to couple with my lover.

Even though Jason's rounded head is a bit larger than my hubby's, it had no problem entering me. Jason let out a little groan as I pulled with my hand that was still firmly holding his shaft. My blossom swallowed him up to the corona. My husband and I always joked, it's not screwing unless the shaft goes further than that distinctive dark ring of circumcision. So, although Jason's head vanished, I knew the ring was still on the outside. This was important to me, because I wanted this man to take control of me and penetrate my husband's personal pleasure tunnel. There is just something about the coital act that I love, especially when I'm penetrated by a man as opposed to my doing the impalement. So, for my husband's pleasure and maybe yours too, I released Jason and just sunk back down into the folds of the soft thick quilt.

Jason realized I relinquished the sexual power to him and I could see by the sparkle in his eyes he loved it. I was willingly submitting myself to a man who wasn't my husband. The heat between my legs was radiating throughout my entire lower abdomen. My nipples were like rocks and resonating pleasure pulses throughout my entire breasts. Jason leaned downward and licked around my areola and then gently kissed around the soft sides. He then used his teeth to gently tug on my right nipple. I moaned out pleasure at this sensual pain. He then moved to my left breast and repeated the process. I hissed this time, 'Jason, please. Take me, make me yours.' With that he looked up and then thrust his pelvis forward a few inched, penetrating me a good 3-4 inches. I knew his dark ring was now well within me and thus, yes, we were no officially screwing.

Jason moved back a little and then slid forward to about 4-5 inches. I could feel his fullness. My world was starting to spin. I was no longer Charlotte, a married woman. I was now Charlotte, the adulteress; and I was loving it. As Jason withdrew a few inches, I decided not to play anymore. If my husband wanted me mated, I was going to mate. As Jason pressed his pelvis forward, I thrust mine upward. I must have moaned, but I wasn't sure.

Jason gave a long loud "Ahhhhhhhhh..."

Then he lowered himself and simultaneously embedded his manhood deep in my loins. I felt his shaft press against my cervix, a place my husband has never quite reached.

I was his, he was mine. We were no longer two distinct people, but instead one living flesh. Joined physically and I must admit, emotionally. I was taken. The fact that I was committing adultery, even with my husband's concent made it all the more arousing.

12