Charlotte Shows Off For Her Ex

Story Info
Tied, Charlotte is watched by her ex while Paul has her.
2.3k words
4.29
24.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of you who have gotten to know me, either through my stories or by discussions on the dboard or e-mail, already know I have been divorced about 7 years. My ex and I had a fair, but vanilla sex life, and for most of our marriage, he never seemed terribly interested. Near the end though, he decided he wanted to share me, as a way to add excitement to our love life.

I resisted at first. I wasn't sure either of us could handle it, but he kept at me and kept at me and eventually, I gave in. We found a very nice young man from the University of Richmond and had a night at the Jefferson hotel that was memorable for it's sex and the young man's stamina.

Which of course was the beginning of the end. My ex went terribly jealous, forgetting it was HIS idea and the marriage totally fell apart. I gained about 30 pounds the last few months before it was over and he was probably right in calling me a "pig."

But life goes on, doesn't it? My ex got remarried within a year to some super prim baptist girl ten years younger than me who has one of those model thin figures that I never had. I did OK though. I lost my thirty pounds and a few more. I died my hair blonde and got a promotion at work. He moved away, and I had most of my best friends around me. After about a year I began to date, went through three or four men and then finally met Paul. I won't lie that at times I wanted some kind of revenge, but I had to admit, life turned out OK. Paul adores me nearly as much as I adore him and our life and our love life is so far beyond anything I imagined that I really, truly can't complain.

I know, boring kind of background, but you sorta need to know it for me to tell you this story.

It happened last spring. Paul and I had been together over a year at that point. Those of you who have read about me already know that it was a year of self discovery and fulfilling fantasies. It's where I discovered my slightly submissive side, and that Paul and I had had two threesomes by then, without Paul showing any jealousy. My life was delicious!

One night Paul called me and asked if I had any plans for the weekend. I didn't and he asked if I would like to go to Bristol, Va with him. He had a shoot there for the weekend, but we could have time together.

I was all for that. I was looking forward to a weekend alone with a book anyway, so this would be a lot better. I asked him what to pack and he told me specifically what he wanted. I could tell there was going to be some serious sex over the weekend from his list.

We drove down Friday night, and we were both dead to the world when we got there. We stayed in a Courtyard there. The next morning I slept in and Paul went off to do his thing. He got in about six and I was ready. I had on my blue silk dress and as he had requested, under it was my royal blue and black corset. No stockings and nice pumps. I had done my hair and makeup and I have to tell you, even I thought I looked pretty good.

I love going out with one of my corsets on. After losing that weight, I have pretty good curves, but the corset finishes the job. It cinches me in just a little, hides my tummy a little, lifts my 36C breasts just a little. No matter what dress I have on, I look better in my corsets, and of course, Paul thinks they are the sexiest thing I have to wear. He dresses me, and undresses me, in them often.

I just know he's turned on when I have one on, and I could see how much he was enjoying it that night as we ate. He noted that more than one man was giving me the twice over. Half way through the meal he had me undo the top two buttons of my dress and our poor waiter almost spilled the coffee when he saw me, my cleavage lifted up and open. Paul had introduced me to this game months and months earlier and I love it. So good for a forty couple year old woman's ego!

We ate a long leasurely dinner, with two bottles of wine and I was feeling the effects. Wine, particularly red wine, somehow gets me going. I think it losens the inhibitions of a lifetime, but after that much wine, all I want to do is please somebody.

Fortunately we went right back to the room. We kissed just inside the door and it was one of those long slow kisses that send your pulse crazy fast in about 30 seconds. I felt his hands reaching for the zipper and in moments the dress was on the floor and he was guiding me to the bed.

He laid me down and got up. He went to his bag and brought out a silk rope. I knew what it was for because we have used it often. I held my arms in front of me and he tied my wrists together, stopping to kiss me here and there on my neck and shoulders, then lay me back on the bed, and tied the other end of the rope the center of the headboard.

He kissed my neck and shoulders more. He kissed me on the lips, long deep french kisses. His hands were on my thighs. I could feel myself gettting excited, wet.

"Tonight," he said "Someone is going to watch."

I gasped. It was not the first time for us, but we do it rarely and I wasn't surprised. "Someone special." he said.

"Who?"

"You'll see. He doesn't know who it is, but he knows you, so you will have to be very quiet." that was going to be hard because I am a whimperer and a moaner. " I will aim the camera so he can't see your face. He doesn't know me, so it doesn't matter if he sees me.

All the while he was explaining, his hands slid up and down my side, over my corseted belly, down my thighs. I was going crazy. Suddenly his touch seemed hotter than ever before. He stopped and quickly stripped himself. He reached into his bag again and pulled out a blindfold, which he put on me.

"Ready?" I just nodded.

He fired up Skype and connected to the man. I could see the camera showed me from the neck down. As soon as they were connected, Paul spoke. "She's here. I will tell you what I told her. Be quiet. You never know if you are showing yourself to someone you know when you do this."

That wasn't exactly what he had said to me, but at that point, I didn't notice. Paul began to kiss my thighs. I couldn't help but squirm, but held my toungue. I could hear the man breathing. It was all I could do to stay quiet.

"She's tied. Did I tell you that?" I could hear the man gasp. "Tied and helpless."

Paul began to undo the snaps at the front of my corset. My breasts fell out and his fingers reached for my nipples, which were so erect and tender I could feel the tight pull of the swollen skin. I wanted to cry out when Paul's hands slightly twisted my nipples.

Everything felt so acute. I could hear the man breathing hard, whispering to himself "Oh my. Oh. Oh my."

Paul shifte and straddled my chest. He lowered his cock and held my breasts around it. "You should feel this." he said as he began to pump his cock between my breasts, his fingers somehow still able to reach my nipples. "they are so soft. She'll let me do anything, you know. She's helpless. I could do this until I came. I could shoot all over her. She's helpless."

I felt helpless too. it was like, as he told the man, something in me felt more and more helpless with every word.

Paul got up, and finished undoing my corset. The man's breathing got quiet until Paul undid the last two snaps. "She's smooth. See how smooth? I had her shave this afternoon, just for this." and the man's breathing was louder again.

Paul bent down between my legs. His toungue, his oh so skilled and loving toungue, lickd me, kissed me, probed me. "She tastes so good. Sweet. and she's helpless. I could give her to you if I wanted and she could do nothing." Then he kissed me more between my legs, until I could not help it.

I whimpered. And when I did, the man moaned. "Oh My God, it can't be."

"Yes, it is, Alex. This is your sweet Charlotte."

I was mortified, but excited both. Paul's fingers were in me now, a steady slow stroke on my clit, Excitement won. I couldn't help it really. I began to hump his hand.

"You can't imagine what she will do, Alex." Paul said as he shifted. He lifted my hips and I felt the head of his cock pressed up against me. "She'll do anything I tell her. Other men. A woman. Even show off." With that, Paul's cock penetrated me.

I cried out, so close to an orgasm, I was trembling all over. I was whimpering. Paul began a slow thrust. "remember How tight, Alex?"

Alex's voice was tight. "God, she looks amazing. So much better than my wife. So hot."

"Oh she's hot, Alex." Paul said, his hips pushing in and out so slowly it was driving me crazy. "She's burning inside, even without my cum."

And that is when I came the first time. I came crazy, crying out, my arms pinned, my head going back and forth and this huge wave of pleasure washing over me.

Paul was almost whispering. "She never was like that for me." Paul kept pumping, but I felt him twist and reach for something. His cock was slow and unrelenting. "It looks so good, Alex, my cock going in and out of her. I am glistening with her. And I have this for her."

"Ohhhhhhh." I heard Alex's moan. What was it? I was still blindfolded. I was dying to see. I wanted to see my ex all excited over me, and I wanted to know what Paul had.

I didn't have to wait long. I felt Paul shift, his cock still in me, as he bent forward a bit, and pressed it slowly and firmly against my ass. It was lubricated. I could feel the cold gel and it pressed in me, then almost pop in.

For all I had done, I had never had anal, and I knew then that there was a but plug in me. I could feel it rub against me, hard against the walls of me, Paul's cock against me. The sensation was maddening. I was crying out. I knew I was, but I was out of control. It was just overwhelming as I came a second time and fell flat and limp. I could hear Alex just saying "Oh my God. Oh my God." Over and over.

Paul pulled out slowly. He reached under me and pulled out the butt plug, which sent another spasm through me, even though I felt wasted.

He undid the blind fold. We kissed.

I am not sure how long we kissed, but it was a long time, Then I laid Paul back. His cock was still hard.

I took it in my mouth. I could taste myself. It didn't matter. I licked it. I let my fingers with their manicured nails run up and down it. Paul has a perfect cock. Seven inches, medium thick, it fills me, but it also is not so big that I can't do anything I want with it in my mouth.

I began to suck it. Just the head at first. Then a little more, and a little more. I turned and looked at the camera, then shifted Paul around so I could look up at Paul and so Alex would see it all. Alex was pumping his cock. I could only see his head and shoulders, but you can tell.

I licked, and sucked and slowly took more and more of Paul. I heard Alex cry out. He had come. I remembered the sound. But I wasn't done with Paul. Slowly, until I had deep throated him.

"Charlotte." I heard Alex say. "that's, that's..."

I pulled out and heard Paul's cock slap hard against his stomach.

"That's something you'll never have, just like all the other things. I belong to Paul." And with that, I took Paul's cock and bobbed up and down it fast and hard. HE began to pump against me, fucking my mouth until I felt that moment that I knew what was coming,

And it did. He shot it into my mouth. I kept it up, kept bobbing and sucking until I knew it was all out, all in my mouth. I looked up again and Alex was there, his mouth hanging open.

"And this is just an ordinary day in bed." I said, as I closed the laptop, cutting Alex off.

Paul laughed. "hardly that!"

"No, hardly that, but it was fun. Thank you! Is he really just a block away?"

Paul smiled. "Even closer."

"THAT will drive him crazy."

I never asked how Paul found him, but my guess is that Alex was on one of the sites Paul and I visit. And by now, I had learned Paul will go to amazing lengths to help me fulfill my fantasies.