Charlotte the Harlot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginnie reached into the box and extracted a slightly gummed book entitled 'The Care & Feeding of Wiener Dogs'. "Says here it likes beef broth. And secondhand cum. Why am I not amazed? Oh, and it also tends to spurt the latter back out of its mouth unexpectedly." She looked up to find that Jackie had already managed to push his head (his gender was self-evident) into Charlotte's pussy, and was continuing his total body wag as she helped him worm the rest of his way inside her.

"Well - looks like that particular problem is solved," said Dave. Charlotte was now writhing on her back, with black legs and tail protruding from her pussy. They could see the rest of the thing inside her - he was twisting about and flapping his forelegs back and forth. "You reckon he breaths through his ass?" Indeed, a puckered asshole could be seen under his tail.

"Whatever. If I have to walk him, I get to share him," responded Ginnie.

"Yeah - like you could walk that thing in the park ... Ooh! Ooh! I got it. Aunt Jill and Uncle Doug have been talking about retiring to the city for ages. So we trade. They take your apartment, and we move here. You can commute to your shop - it's in between, anyway."

"Whoa! I like it. But what about you?"

"Easy. I quit my job and live off the avails ... ouch! I mean I work here on the ranch. And keep Charlotte company. Ouch - Geez! We'll save some for you."

Ginnie hit him again, but both girl and doll were grinning and nodding. He knew his plan was a winner.

12