Charlotte the Harlot Ch. 04

Story Info
More unusual friends arrive...
4.1k words
4.63
5.7k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Friends

Monday morning, after a quickie for the road, Ginnie left Dave at the farm to negotiate a home swap with their Aunt and Uncle, while she went back to town to open her shop. Charlotte they deflated, folded and boxed, mostly to keep her out of trouble.

It was nearly closing time when Carl entered. Ginnie smiled - the boy was even more embarrassed by her inventory than the first time he had come. He was trying to keep his back to the wall, but was several times goosed by something stiff and rubbery.

"Excuse me - I expect you remember me," he said, nervously.

"Of course. Come for your driver's license finally?"

"Um. Sorta. My friends - I told my friends that I was coming here - to see about getting it back." His friends? Ginnie finally realized he was afraid of her - and he wanted her to know someone would be looking for him. "At first, I thought one of them had done something with the doll. But the box you sent it in ..."

"Sure," she said. "Plain brown wrapper sort of thing - discrete, right?"

"Yeah, see, that was still there, but the doll, nobody would admit ... well, that didn't prove anything. But Chuck's cell phone disappeared that night, along with some cash. It didn't seem likely, but we kinda suspected the girls. Who else was there? Then I bumped into Arleen, and she asked me who the third girl in the cab was. She said she thought it was a guy at first, what with the hat and coat, until they dropped the kid off. Ahh ... Arleen was pretty drunk, right? But she said this girl had a pretty-shaped face, what she could see of it between hat and collar, and what with the sunglasses. Only, under the streetlight, it looked like her face was ..."

"Bright red. Yeah. Only that's crazy talk, isn't it? An inflatable fuck toy wandering around. Wait - was Arleen the skinny one or the plump one?"

Carl's eyes grew wide. "It's true, isn't it? It can't be, but when she fucked me ..." He paled, and whispered, "What did you do to her?"

"Relax, Carl. One of your friends brought my Charlotte doll back that Monday morning. He must have taken it home, first, for a bit of the old in-and-out, huh?"

"How did you know my ..."

Get a grip, dude. Your name is on your license - here ya go. I guess your pals were just messing with you. All's well that ends well, huh?"

"The skinny one."

"Wazzat?"

"Arleen is the skinny one."

"Thought so. Listen," she said, with one eyebrow arched in a way she hoped was menacing. "I wouldn't tell the guys I let you in on their, ahh, prank. Play it cool, right? Tell 'em I felt sorry for you and just gave you the license back, doll or no doll. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. By the way, I'm thinking I might start up a line of male dolls, if you know anybody who's interested. Mouth, ass, big wang - could be a winner." She paused and looked at him thoughtfully. "I just ordered a toy from one of my suppliers. It's a fat phallus rooted to a thick butt bung. Not all that practical, really - what were they thinking, right? But the ass-plug end should lock into Charlotte like a bayonet, top or bottom. So this new line, I just could blow off the attached cock - go androgynous. We just need three holes and a few of these lock-on toys, along with pert little titties and a pretty face ... like yours. Anyhow, thanks for the ideas, Carl. Pop back anytime. Here's some edible panties - on the house." She tossed a lewd package to him and he caught it without thinking. "I really think you should get to know Arleen better. I hear - that is to say, rumor has it - that she was impressed by your prowess. Arleen, that is. See ya!"

With a look of horror on his face, Carl backed carefully to the front door before turning and bolting. Luckily he took both his driver's license and the panties with him.

"Nice boy," she said to the empty shop. "Pity to have to threaten him. Hope he and that Arleen hit it off."

** ** **

When Ginnie got home that evening Dave met her at the door.

"You want the good news or the bad news?"

"Good," she promptly said.

"Who the fuck asks for the good news first?"

"You asked!"

"Fine. So the house-swap thing is a go -- we live here on the farm from now on. They even like your furniture. Toys too."

"My furniture? Dave! You gave them my place? You told them about us?"

"Well, they liked your apartment better than mine. And they were bound to notice you were missing, weren't they? I told them we figured out we were both tired of the city. So I said we tossed and you got the master bedroom and I'm in the spare bedroom."

"Right ... did they buy that?"

"It doesn't matter. They'll pretend they did, even if they don't. Either way - too bad, but there's no place here for them to stay overnight."

"Fair enough. So what's the bad news?"

"Over there, behind you. It appeared on the doorstep about an hour ago."

On the table lay a large flat box, very like the one Charlotte now dozed in. The lid showed a similar cartoonish, bordering-on-anime image, this one labeled:

Dorothy the Slutty Swim Ring

The Inflatable Floating Fuck Toy with Realistically Girly Shape

The picture featured a fresh-faced blonde girl with a cute oval face and oversized tits. A bit shiny, perhaps; this could have artistic licence, however the term 'inflatable' suggested otherwise. So did the fact that that Dorothy's naked upper torso, as illustrated, was fused on to a reddish-orange rubber ring, fronted by those tits like a double prow. She was, as the logo announced, a rubber beach toy, just like those ones with the duck or pony head. Her arms were even pictured as standing straight out like oversized handles. An inset drawing showed that, most unlike those old-school dodgy flotation devices, she was also fitted inside the ring with a gaping pussy. Her inflation stem was visible just above, in the middle of her back - or, relative to said pussy, roughly where her clitoris belonged.

The cartoon bubble had her say:

"Welcome aboard, Matey! Wrap me around your waist!

I can take all you do give - sink your cock deep!

Then let me take you in my mouth!

Plus! I love to feel my titties tugged!

Or - let some air out of my sails

and poke these boobies hard!"

And below was the message: durability guaranteed.

There was also a gift tag which simply said, in Aloysius's spidery handwriting, 'Meet your latest friend. A'.

"Uh-oh," said Ginnie. It was déjà vu all over again.

It was fairly clear that the previously unknown Dorothy was another ex-girlfriend who had somehow offended Al - although the pool-toy theme was a mystery, as yet. Undoubtedly the claims on the lid were all now true, given Charlotte's likewise supercharged libido. Not that she knew it yet. Still deflated, she had not been introduced to her new body.

"No time like the present, I suppose" said Ginnie.

"Soon," said Dave. "First we'll inflate Charlotte - we could use her help on this. When we blow up this Dorothy, there's gonna be some 'splainin' to do."

"And Charlotte's going to do the explaining?"

"Sure - this morning I pimped out our tablets with text-to-speech software."

"Cool! That, too, is good news."

** ** **

Charlotte woke in her favorite way - with a man's lips on her valve stem. Once she'd orgasmed, she smiled thankfully at Dave and looked around to get her bearings. They were in the solarium. In her opinion their new digs were more hobby farm than farmer farm. Inside what looked like an attached greenhouse was a heated pool. It was smallish, but big enough to go from waist to neck deep. Not that the depth was relevant to an air-filled fuck-doll, of course. She tended to skitter across the surface. However the steamy room was most useful for reviving a heat-loving doll-girl at this time of year. Ginnie was there too, and happily both she and Dave were naked. Even Jacque was pool-side. This definitely looked promising.

On the other hand, Ginnie looked a bit solemn, although she flashed a grin when she passed over an iPad. "You able to go a few minutes without a fuck?"

Charlotte returned the grin - which was slightly disturbing given the view it gave of the aperture behind her rubber teeth. i can hold on for a bit, she typed ... which a sexy (if slightly robotic) voice then spoke. She hopped with delight, and then typed more. "Oh my God! Thank you!"

"Um," said Ginnie, once her rubber friend had settled down (after thoroughly tested her hot new voice with random expletives). "There's something else you should see ..." She pulled a towel away to reveal the new box on a poolside table.

"Oh my God," Charlotte repeated, electronically.

After roughing together a plan of sorts, Dave and Ginnie stepped into the shallow end of the pool. Then he did the blow-up honors and set the doll afloat. As expected she turned out to be similar in many respects to Charlotte. She too was semi-transparent, and her pretty heart-shaped face was doubtlessly cast from the original Dorothy ... although her oval sculpted lips were similarly marred by the cheesy pocket-pussy fuck ring behind them. Her top end was life-sized (assuming she'd been about five feet tall); while the ring of her was large enough keep her stable, with the assistance of her sizable boobs, which were also partly submerged. At rest her arms really did stand out straight. Her pussy, inside her tube ring, was anatomically correct (although backed, like her mouth, with a sturdy cunt-pouch). The inside diameter of the tube would obviously fit snuggly around even Ginnie's waist, and there was no doubt it would stretch to fit all comers. Or, if you prefer, cummers.

Dorothy revolved slowly in the pool until Dave caught her elbow so that she was facing them. She was aware of her surroundings - her eyes widened at the sight of Charlotte - but it seemed she had yet to figure out that some of her bits were missing. She held a see-through hand in front of her face, then gave Charlotte a hard stare. A hint of her fate was dawning on her. With a puzzled expression, she reached around to feel her back and down to where it rolled out to become her float, and was visibly startled. She twisted around as far as she was able - enough to see part way around her ring.

Charlotte had been there, and knew that the she was feeling not just the tube, but her own touch on this new bit of her 'anatomy'. Yet the girl's shock didn't approach what might reasonably be expected - Al must have fucked with her emotions. Including - yes, there it was. Dorothy's exploring hand came upon her oddly placed pussy, and even as she frowned, she was hooking her thumb inside. Her lust was rising.

"Hello, Dorothy. I'm Ginnie and this is my ... friend, Dave. I guess you know Al did this to you. He did something similar to my other friend Charlotte, over there. I'm so sorry - we can't change you back. Not yet, anyhow. But we can help. Charlotte - over to you."

"Hey there, Dorothy. I know it's hard to take in - you can see I've been there. That turd Al made me need sex - a lot. I think it's the same for you, right?"

A bleak nod was her answer. The thumb in her pussy remained, joined by two fingers, while her other hand now followed the swell of her breast from nipple down to her waterline, then beneath to where tit became ring.

"Okay, listen - Dave here is going to slip the inner-tube part of you around his waist, okay? Once he's fucked you, you should be able to concentrate better. Trust me on this - look, I'm going to have to do something similar." She caught up Jacque and with a flourish inserted the quivering creature into her hungry cunt. It was either that or hump Ginnie's leg - and even a randy red sex doll has her pride.

Dorothy goggled at the sight of Charlotte's little sex-buddy squirming inside her, but was quickly distracted as Dave lifted her into the air and set her down on his shoulders. Once he began to lick her plump pussy lips, her head began to loll; and when he finally puller her down over his waist and - with a little stretching and twisting - plugged his erection into her, she began to shake.

Charlotte recognized the signs - Dorothy would soon be in a much better frame of mind. And sure enough, three cataclysmic shudders later, she was. Locked together, she and Dave floated calmly over in the deep end while she told them - typing furiously on of Dave's equally sexy-voiced iPad - how she had met Al on the rebound, as it were, only three weeks before (although it seemed a lot less to Charlotte, who had only been inflated for part of that time).

"He was sweet. I sort of ran into him, down on the seawall. We got to talking, and he offered to push me up the hill to the coffee shop."

"Say what?" said Ginnie.

"I could have done it myself - I've been in a wheelchair since I was fifteen. Doesn't hurt to play the damsel in distress once in a while, though."

It seemed Al had soon taken offence at a phone call from her cousin, whom he had taken for a lover; and then, to make up, he'd talked her into a fling with his latex bodypaint kit. He had put it to her (nudge, nudge) shortly after spray-painting her pussy, and she remembered passing out in the middle of a spectacular orgasm.

"I hadn't had a cum since the accident - and never like this. But the next thing I know, I'm bobbing around in this swimming pool, with no legs." As predicted, she didn't seem unduly concerned about it. Quite the opposite: "This gizmo is cool - I could keep on talking even with a cock in my mouth."

Charlotte exchanged a look with Ginnie, clearly thinking the same thing: what the fuck was Al up to now? Did he really imagine that he had done this girl a good deed, or was he pleased to have pulled off something doubly rotten? Then they both looked back in time to see Dorothy reach behind herself to rub Dave's neck, while he lazily groped her rubbery big tits. And it might have just have been the sunlight dappling the ripples, but it looked much like she was still massaging his tool inside her. They silently agreed that there was only so much cock to go around, even if you counted Midnight and Jackie-the-wiener-dog. Clearly some of those present were going to spend a good deal of time deflated in their box.

** ** **

The next time Charlotte was inflated, there were several new developments. The first was that Dave was using a little electric pump - although he had used his lips to top her off, as it were.

"Family meeting," Ginnie told her, once her orgasm subsided. "As soon as we blow up Dorothy."

While the fact that she'd been brought on-line first was mildly gratifying, she noticed that Ginnie looked worried. Then she realized there was yet another box on the counter. While Dave started in on their pool toy friend, Charlotte examined its lid.

Androgynous Arleen, the Herm-afro-dite

The fuck toy for guys and gals!

The image showed a blow-up doll much like herself, albeit shiny black and more petite, with all her limbs. Plus an extra one - Arleen had an improbably large phallus. She was painted in a sitting position, performing fellatio on herself. Where balls might be expected to hang, there were the floral folds of a gaping pussy. Her message was displayed in a cartoon thought-bubble, to take into account that she was swallowing a good length of her own wang.

"Ream my Ass!

Let me swallow your spunk!

Ride my pole! Feel me deep!

I can do it sixty-nine style!"

Again the box had a gift tag: 'This should about complete your collection. A.'

Obviously Al had found yet another girl to mess with. At least this Arleen's body modifications were less extreme than the pool-toy babe's and, to Charlotte's mind, not entirely unwelcome. She had already discovered that she and Dorothy could bring each other to climax by using their hands to penetrate one another. The sensations of slick rubber-on-rubber were amazing. Now, an extra cock was being brought to the mix.

Belatedly, she noticed something else ... the doll in the illustration, even though it was cartoonish, black and kinky-bald, looked familiar. Charlotte tipped her head to one side, trying to remember. Then it came to her - the gamin girl from the frat party, the one she'd thought of as Audrey. She must have heard somebody use the kid's real name ... Arleen, that was it. But Arleen was - had been - white. Of course, she herself hadn't started out bright red, either, but still. Hmmm. She'd never actually caught sight of Arleen naked, but she was reasonably certain that the cock was not original equipment. Her suspicions were confirmed when Dave put the pump onto Arleen's shoulder valve. As she inflated, her cock grew from limp to half mast (as did all the rest of her, after a fashion). Then the thing's latex foreskin slowly peeled back to reveal a disproportionately large erection. Only three guys at that frat party were black, only two of those were uncut, and only one had this irresistibly cute curve to the left. It was somewhat larger than life, but it was apparently all that was left of Carl, apart from the tint.

Arleen's awakening followed a now familiar sequence: a mega-orgasm once Dave set the pump aside and applied his lips to her shoulder valve, followed by visible confusion as she tried to take in her new companions. There was Dave, of course, who had 'blown' her; and next to him stood Ginnie. Both were stark naked (as had become usual for them), and although they were easy enough on the eye, that alone would probably be surprising to a newbie. But beyond them stood Charlotte, and on the kitchen table beside her sat Dorothy. As life-sized sex toys their presence was bound to be alarming enough, but in retrospect Charlotte suspected that for them to wave, however shyly, was a case of too much, too soon. Actually, that particular evidence that they were animate was possibly trumped by the fact that their other hands were companionably wriggling in each other's slits. (This latter bit of diddling had to be inferred in Dorothy's case from the look on her face, given the unusual placement of her cunnie.)

It was the act of trying to flee that belatedly brought Arleen's focus around to her own condition. You could tell that her tendency to bounce got her attention - as did seeing the sun shining through her arms, however hazily, when she bopped out of control against the window. She finally slumped in a daze, her mouth relaxing into same fuckable oval the other newly minted dolls wore while at rest. Ginnie took the opportunity to start in on her prepared speech.

"It's okay - you're with friends now. What do you remember?" The blank response reminded Ginnie to pass her a tablet. "Here - use this."

"Where am I?"

"Safe - on our farm. I'm Ginnie, and this is Dave. How did you come to be here?"

"Don't know - last I remember my boyfriend was spraying me all over with this glossy black paint stuff - it was seriously sexy, huh? - whoa yeah, it was really hot. Anyways, it seems this dude claimed it would turn a girl into one sexy doll - he was right! That was one wild fuck - and seriously deep - ha, I'm still hot for it even now!!!" With her free hand she took a firm grip of her cock and squeezed hard. "God yeah, that's the stuff - whoa I can feel it!" Her hand dove lower and plunged into the pussy waiting below. "Jeez Louise, I see what you mean!"

As she typed, Ginnie and Dave gaped at the mad rant, but Charlotte picked up the other tablet to say, "It's hard to follow you guys - let us know who is speaking."

"Sorry, um, Arleen here. Yeah, this is Carl - likewise present and sorry."

"We may have to work on a system for this who's who thing," said Charlotte.

"Too true. Carl."

Charlotte explained for the benefit of Ginnie and Dave. "Remember Carl - the kid who rented me? He was probably given the latex shit by Al somehow, and so then he used it to paint up Arleen here - his girlfriend from the frat party. Then he screwed her - only somehow they've merged and haven't even figured out that's unusual." To Arleen, she said, "No offence, guys. Anyway, unusual obviously isn't a big deal around here. It's just that, apart from everything else, Al's given you a mind fuck. Right?"

12