Charlotte's Perverted Awakening

Story Info
Watching my friend awoke my inner pervert.
4.1k words
4.7
10.3k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been sexually very inexperienced before I went to University, but that first week -- and one night in particular -- changed my entire life. Something clicked in my brain that changed me forever, and I want to recall that night and how it happened...

I shared a fourth-floor flat in a University halls of residence with three other girls. We'd introduced ourselves via Facebook in the weeks leading up to the start of the term, so by the time the first day rolled around and we had all moved in it was easy for us all to get along. The flat was basic; a front door opening onto a long corridor, with the living area facing the kitchen and two en-suite bedrooms down each side. The living area had two sofas and a small table with four chairs around it, whilst the kitchen had a long, rectangular, table running down its middle and six chairs fitting around it. It wasn't much, but we had decided from day one to make it home and I was loving it already.

I'd decided to throw myself into University life, so had tentatively signed up for a few societies and had joined the campus gym with Rose, a 20-year old American exchange student who was one of the girls in my flat. Rose was what I pictured to be a "typical American girl", standing at a diminutive 5ft 2ins, she had natural blonde hair, perfect teeth (shown off with a ready smile) a deep tan and a sporty physique. She had told me that back home she "ran track" (which I think mean athletics, in my language!) and had a boyfriend that she'd grown up with through high school and who was already missing her terribly. She had also worked for Abercrombie & Fitch in the summer months leading up to coming to England, which even I understood to be a general appreciation of her looks and physique!

As well as joining the gym and looking for activities to get involved in, I also threw myself into the nightlife that comes with being a first-year student, which was hectic to say the least! As a flat we had attended each of the "welcome" events during week one and thrown ourselves into the games and themes with absolute abandon -- it had been amazing! I had never been (nor am I now) a big drinker, but I held my own with everyone else and really felt part of the University scene, which was something that had worried me before leaving home.

The first Friday night was an event at our Student Union bar and the theme was "School Days", so the four of us had been into town to shop for outfits and spent the evening getting ourselves looking, in hindsight, like a group of absolute sluts! But then, we wouldn't be the only ones...and you're only young once!

We'd all gone off to our respective rooms to get showered and groomed, agreeing to meet in the living area for pre-drinks when we were ready. What a sight the four of us were -- I've still got the pictures now, though they're not for sharing!! As the drinks flowed, I was struck down by an horrific migraine, which I suffer with from time-to-time, and the other girls had to put me to bed. I vaguely remember being distraught at not being able to go out with them, but I was soon in a deep sleep that lasted hours, until I woke up in pitch darkness desperately needing a drink.

I wasn't sure how I would react to the lights, so I fumbled around my room and got stripped out of my schoolgirl uniform and down to just my tiny thong, then threw on a cotton vest top that was on my bed for sleeping in and stumbled down to the kitchen. I poured a pint of water out and sat in the chair right by the window that faced into our shared courtyard, where I could hear and see students in various stages of their night out. The clock on the oven showed me that it was only midnight, so the girls wouldn't be home for hours yet. I sat back in the chair with my back against the window and stared through the open kitchen and living room doors, contemplating going and curling up on the sofa for a while when I suddenly heard banging sounds and muffled voices from the landing of the building...

The noises stopped just as quickly as they had started, so I settled back and assumed it had come from the occupants of one of the other flats on our floor....until there was a huge "BANG" as bodies crashed into and then through our front door! The door flew open, and Rose reversed through it, joined at the lips to a guy who must have stood nearly a foot taller than her, dressed in jeans and a white shirt and a tie carelessly draped around his neck. Rose was clinging onto this guy's neck, and he had her by both hips as they slammed the door shut ("no thought for her stricken friend", I remember thinking!) and he then spun Rose around to press her up against it. I can clearly recall the exact thoughts that entered my head at that moment:

-I should cough. Or say something. Shouldn't I? I need to tell them I'm there

-Oh, Rose -- your boyfriend sounds so sweet and you really miss him!

-Mmm....this is quite hot. They'll be gone into her room in a moment, so I'll be safe then. But I could just listen to them for a bit?

-OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD! That's Jonny!! Jonny from the gym, Jonny! I WANTED TO FUCK JONNY!!!

-Wow. They're so hot together

All of those thoughts went through my brain in mere seconds and I was left with senses of jealousy, envy, even, and arousal at seeing the passion with which Rose and Jonny were kissing one another, each groping at the other's body with reckless abandon. Jonny was the instructor who had given Rose and I our welcome tour in the gym. He told us that he was a rugby player, which was born out by both his ridiculously muscular physique and his absurd arrogance, acting like he was God's gift to women and that we should both bow down before him. In the changing rooms afterwards we had both laughed at how pathetic Jonny had been, but I was secretly really turned on by his cockiness and had already decided to flirt with him at any given chance.....but it looked like I was too late!

Jonny looked a veritable giant next to Rose and was stooping to kiss her. Out of nowhere, he moved both of his hands to the backs of Rose's thighs, then lifted them up to her arse, lifting her already tiny black skirt up in the process. Jonny must have got a good grip on Roses' arse, as he lifted her up against the front door so that her head was level with his, whilst she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso, occasionally running her hands through his hair.

I suddenly became very aware of myself as, completely involuntarily, my left hand had gone up my vest top to stroke my right nipple and the top had fallen down at the front, exposing my breasts. I was so incredibly turned on by what was happening in front of me and I could already feel my thong getting wetter and wetter -- one of the outcomes of having shaved myself completely smooth only a few hours ago. I used the index finger on my right hand to start to stroke myself through the material of my thong, and instantly sent a shiver through my whole body.

Jonny finally eased Rose to the ground and she took charge, taking him by the hand and leading him into.....the living room!

-Oh shit! Now I really have to cough

-But I can't let them know I've been watching up to now

-I could make a run for it? Or is that worse?

-They won't even know I'm here...I'll have to ride it out

-This is the hottest thing that's ever happened to me!!

The two of them stood in the living room facing one another, both with their side profile to me, and Rose with her back to the sofa that was up against the wall. Jonny moved first, whipping his white "schoolboy" shirt off in a quick motion, but still managing to leave his tie on. The kitchen and living room were both in darkness, but the street lighting outside the living room window (that we had all complained to our building manager about) was lighting the scene perfectly, and I saw Rose's face break out into a beaming smile as she ran her petite hands all over Jonny's chest and torso. He was so ripped that I found myself wetting my lips with my tongue, twisting my nipple even harder and increasing the pressure on my now soaked thong, as I sat nearly bolt upright in my chair, but with my legs as wide apart as they would go.

Jonny reached out to Rose's shirt and said something that was inaudible to me, but that made her giggle and nod...and, with a quick motion of his hands in either direction, her shirt was ripped open and cast aside. Rose used her thumbs to push down her skirt, whilst Jonny reached around her athletic frame and made short work of her bra, leaving her standing in nothing but a tiny thong that resembled my own. And I remember thinking at the time that I bet hers was wetter even than mine, which was saying something!

Rose's breasts were pert and shapely -- I had never found a girl even remotely sexually attractive in my life, but at that moment I was nearly as aroused by the sight of Rose as I was by Jonny! I yearned to look like her. She was gorgeous, and Jonny clearly agreed, as he devoured her with his eyes for a few moments in total silence, before then hungrily taking each breast in his mouth in turn, his hands tightly gripping her bare arse cheeks, making Rose gasp with delight. Jonny moved his attention to Rose's neck, nuzzling there whilst moving his hands down to her thong, which he pushed down her legs to the floor without a shred of resistance from Rose. I assume that he was talking to her all the while, as he then stood back and, in a heartbeat, Rose had dropped to her knees in front of him and was working on his belt.

Watching this unfold had sent me wild and I had moved the material of my thong to one side. I now had the index and middle finger of my right hand tracing my pussy up and down, getting slick with my own juices. Each time I went near my clit was like a bolt of lightning going through my entire body, so I decided that I needed to cum as soon as possible. I pinched and twisted and pulled at my nipple harder than I think I'd ever done it before and that seemed to accelerate everything, and with the fingers on my right hand rubbing my clit hard and fast an orgasm shot through me, making me jerk and convulse in the seat. As I relaxed, I found that I had been biting my bottom lip to stop me from making any sort of noise....not that I think Rose and Jonny would have heard a thing!

When I focused back on the living room, Rose was pulling Jonny's jeans and boxer shorts down, exposing the largest cock I had ever seen! From my side-on view it almost looked ridiculous to see its length, but Rose clearly was perturbed as no sooner had Jonny stepped out of his jeans than she was running her tongue along the full length of his shaft, stroking it as she was. The sight of this absolute beauty down on her knees in front of a muscly, well-hung, man drove me to an instant frenzy and I plunged the middle and ring fingers of my right hand deep into my pulsing pussy, working up to a rhythmic fucking in no time. My eyes were transfixed on Rose as she showed off some incredibly impressive oral skills, and a second orgasm snuck up on me out of nowhere.

Jonny was clearly also enjoying Rose's skills, as his hips mixed between a circular and a thrusting motion, with one hand on the back of Rose's head as she took his cock into her mouth as deeply as she could. What a sight! I can still picture it to this day, and I often do whenever I see a blowjob taking place...thanks, Rose!

Rose must have been immensely talented at giving head (a conversation she and I would have some time later), as I didn't imagine that Jonny was any stranger to receiving it, yet it appeared that Rose was going to make him cum in very short time, as Jonny pulled away from her with no obvious warning. As Jonny stepped back from Rose, she moved herself up onto the sofa, still facing him. She was so petite that she was able to sit with her back against the back of the sofa and yet still have her feet flat on the cushions with her knees wide apart. The arm of the sofa covered much of what I wanted to see of her, but I quickly got an understanding of what she was doing as Jonny gawped down at her, his erect cock seeming to strain towards her.

Jonny bent down to his jeans (that very act making my breath catch in my throat -- I'd never have thought a man's arse could do that to me!) and stood back up with his phone in his hand. The camera light was switched on as Jonny pointed the device at Rose, and as he held the phone in his left hand, eyes fixed on its screen, he very slowly played with his cock using his free right hand. Whilst this was happening, I was building my own excitement back up, using the index finger on my right hand to dip into the pool of moisture built up inside of me, and then trailing it up towards my clit, where I'd circle around and around. And then repeat. I was desperate to run into the living room and try to fit Jonny's cock into my own mouth, but I knew that would not only end my relationship with Rose, but it would likely destroy my chances of any fun with Jonny in the future.

Rose was moaning and writhing on the sofa as Jonny filmed her. He moved towards her and dropped to his knees in front of the sofa, then handed her the phone. Rose took the phone from him and aimed the light on the back of it on her own face, as Jonny buried his face between her legs. To this day, a moan of raw sexual pleasure has never sounded better than coming from Rose's mouth that night as Jonny's tongue must have been devouring her. Jonny dragged Rose's arse towards him on the sofa and, in the same movement, pushed her legs right back towards her head -- I would have given my full student loan to see what he was seeing in that moment. Rose's vocals built up -- louder and louder she moaned and gasped and called out to God -- as faster and faster I used my own wetness to rub myself harder and harder. I wanted to cum with Rose. I wanted to feel part of what they were feeling. At that moment, I didn't even care if I got caught!

I'm not sure how good Jonny's footage of Rose's face was as she orgasmed, but I'm sure he barely cared, as she grabbed his head with her free hand and pressed him into her, forcing her legs down and around his ears. She thrashed around under his control for a few moments and, needing to see more, I took my first risk of the evening and stood up ever so slightly so that I could see over the arm of the sofa. The light from Jonny's phone showed up the glistening sweat on Rose's normally angelic face, and her breasts heaved with every breath, whilst I rubbed my clit harder than ever before....and my knees buckled under me as I came again, sinking back onto my chair. I think I saw stars at that time. I wanted more.

Jonny must also have wanted more, as he gave Rose barely a moment to rest. He took his phone back from her, still lit up at the back, and placed it on our living room table. The angle of the phone meant that there was every chance that I was in the background of his shot, but that thought didn't occur to me straight away, as I sat back upright to watch the next part of the Rose and Jonny show!

After a few mumbled words, Rose stood up rather unsteadily and Jonny sat on the sofa facing her, his cock now pointing at the ceiling. I thought that Rose was going to get on her knees and take him in her mouth again, but it seemed that my American friend still had needs of her own, as she straddled over Jonny and lowered herself onto him. I had very limited knowledge of men at that stage of my life, so it baffled me for a long time how Jonny didn't cum immediately as he penetrated Rose -- I remember thinking that if I were a boy then this would be over and done with already!

Rose took her time to build up a rhythm on top of Jonny, alternating between a slow grind back-and-forth and bobbing up and down. Jonny's hands were never still, groping and pawing at Rose's sensational body and she rode him...this is another of the sights that helps me out whenever I'm in need of sexual release, as I'd never seen two people so obviously in tune with the other's needs and desires. Rose built up speed, riding Jonny faster and faster, lifting higher and coming down harder on his huge cock, before she arched her back, grabbed her breasts and declared (apparently to the entire campus) that "OH MY GOD, JONNY -- I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!!!" The orgasm must have ripped through Rose's body as she once again appeared to go limp, with only Jonny's hands on her back seeming to stop her from toppling onto the living room floor.

I remember thinking at the time that this was the part in some films where the man would press his cheek against the woman's chest and hold her, to allow her to recover in his loving embrace....but that thought didn't last long, as I remembered what a narcissistic prick Jonny was! He lifted Rose up off his cock with such ease, stood up behind her and bent her forward so that her hands were on the softa. He then grabbed a handful of her hair with his left hand, before spanking Rose's pert and tight arse with his right. Once. Twice. THREE TIMES. I covered my mouth to stop from shouting out -- I was mortified that he was hurting my friend. Evidently my feelings were mine alone, as Rose, back arched, simply exclaimed "HARDER. SPANK ME HARDER!" Jonny obliged with three more slaps, each harder than the last, before letting go of Rose's hair, pushing her forwards and then lining his cock up to her pussy.

My angle was unbeatable. I was side-on, and there was lighting. I watched Jonny's cock disappear inside Rose in one smooth motion and I almost came without touching myself, such was the sexuality of what I was seeing. I wanted one more orgasm. I'd cum with Rose, and now I wanted to cum with Jonny. He had her by the hips, and he was showing no interest in building up his pace as he pounded at Rose harder and harder, the sound of his balls hitting the backs of Rose's legs competing with her own moans and shrieks of pleasure as the only sound in the vicinity. Rose may have had another orgasm, but I couldn't tell, and, at this stage, I didn't care; I now had my index and middle fingers of my right hand inside my pussy, with the same fingers on my left hand rubbing at my clit. I'd never been so coordinated before in my life, but I felt that this would be worth it. I even took my second risk of the night and leant my chair back against the wall under the window, placing my feet on the kitchen table. I needed this.

Jonny continued to fuck Rose as hard as I thought it would ever be possible for someone to get fucked...and then he stopped. He pulled out, grabbed Rose by the hair again and forced her down onto her knees in front of him. Jonny reached over and grabbed his phone, holding it high above Rose with his left hand. He then started to wank. Whereas before Jonny had been stroking his cock with care, to maintain his erection, he was now pulling at it furiously. Rose knelt up and offered Jonny an open mouth, into which he placed his cock and gave a number of hard thrusts, before pulling back and wanking some more. I could have cum. I should have cum. I was holding off with everything I had in me, but without slowing the pace of my own hands. I didn't think I'd have long to wait...and I didn't.

With a guttural roar / moan, Jonny shot spurt after spurt after spurt of cum towards Rose, who didn't flinch so much as a millimetre. It looked like he'd cum on her face, in her mouth, on her breasts -- there was probably even some on the carpet and up the walls, for all I knew -- and it looked amazing. The best thing I'd ever seen. And easily enough to bring me another crashing orgasm of my own as my clit felt like it was about to explode and my pussy gush. I never looked to see if I'd squirted that night, though I may well have done....I was floating in a blissful daze.

I tuned back into what was happening in the living room with Rose's movement to stand up. She and Jonny said something to one another that made her giggle, and she ran from the room towards her own bedroom, allowing me the merest glimpse of the upper part of her body, and mainly her face, covered in cum. It was a mental image I wanted to keep forever!

12