Charlotte's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Charlotte in the country.
1.2k words
4.57
17.1k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This may be shorter than some of my other stories, just because the episode was so short, but for me, it was very telling. And it was another step forward, or down, or however it is that you see my life moving as I share these with you. Like my other stories, this is true, but the dialog is as I remember it, probably not as it actually was. It was, after all, 18 months ago and blonde that I am, I sometimes can't remember something that happened a week ago with any accuracy.

This one took me totally by surprise. Breathtakingly so. But it also showed me that Paul had another side, and that he was prepared to arrange things to help my, and his, fantasies come true. I began to realize after this, that anything could happen, with him in my life.

It was March, one of those really nice early spring days you get that is almost summer like, even though winter has just barely left. I was outside on my patio, reading one of the romance novels I have read since I was a teenager. You know the kind they call "bodice" rippers. Paul's often teased me about them, given my submissive nature, but I like them and always have.

Paul called. He had been looking for land out in Goochland County. He wanted somethng private, with a large old fashioned barn he could remake into a house and put his studio into. He was excited. He had found what he thought was the perfect place. Could I be ready in half an hour to go look at it with him? I told him he could come on over, that I was ready now.

"No, you're not." he said. And I could tell from the tone in his voice that he was up to something. I got that warm shiver that I get when I realize something special was up. "Go to your back bedroom. There is a box from Taboo in there. Change into what's there. See you in half an hour."

I practically ran into my spare bedroom. When had be put the box there? What was in it? I wondered. Taboo is a lingerie shop on Broad Street. It doesn't specialize in sweet and romantic lingerie. it's more the wild and crazy kind of place. What kind of game was he playing with me?

I got there and pulled out the box. It was a plain white box. The box had two stickers on it from Taboo. I used my nails to cut through the tape and opened the box. There was a dress in it. Noting particularly risky or wild like I would have expected. A dark blue dress with a black print on it. Buttons down the front. Just my favorite length, about to the knee. I could wear that dress anywhere. I was more puzzled than ever. Why THIS dress?

There was lingerie inside too. A white lace shelf half bra, and matching panties. And my favorite black pumps from Victoria's Secret that he had somehow snuck in there.

I had no idea why this outfit, but it what he told me to wear, and I hastily put it on. I was already freshly bathed and my hair was, well maybe not perfectly done, but it looked nice with my curls falling down to my shoulders. I looked good in the outfit, but I was beginning to get used to that. More and more Paul had been buying my clothes for me and he seemed to have an innate sense of what looked good. The dress had a V neck, but just enough so you could see some of the cleavage of the half bra, but not so much you saw everything.

Paul was right on time. He smiled as he saw me and nodded his approval and we drove to Goochland. We talked about everything, his work, my work, the book I was reading. It took about a half hour to get there.

It was perfect. A hundred fourteen acres with a big, old fashioned barn on the property. He took me through the barn, upstairs and down and explained what he thought he could do in the conversion. As we came down the stairs he asked me "Do you realize how vulnerable you are here?"

I shook my head.

"No one could hear you. I could do anything to you."

My breath began to speed up. I could feel my nipples growing hard against the silky blue and black print material of the dress. He pulled me to him and kissed me hard. I kissed back and felt excitement grow. "I could rip of your dress and ravish you right here." he said.

"Just like in my novels." I said, teasing him.

"Just like that." he said, and he reached for the collar of my dress and yanked.

What I did not know is that he was working with a theatre group as one of his clients, and had arranged with the costumer to modify the dress to be what they call a "tear away". In that instant, as he yanked, the dress ripped right off of me. I was standing there in the late afternoon sunshine, in my white half bra and panties, still in my heels. I was breathless, unable to believe what had just happened. I felt helpless and excited and in that spit second as my mind was trying to adjust, he reached up and pulled my bra, which also fell apart with his pull.

I don't think I had ever felt so exposed or so helpless.

Paul pushed me against the side of the barn and it was as if I had no will of my own. I heard him unzip his pants, and with another rip, my panties were off and his cock was pressed between my legs.

The feeling of it, as it pushed in, was unlike anything I had experienced. My body was instantly excited, even if my mind was still trying to grasp what was happening. He pushed in and I cried out, feeling the rough timber of the barn wall against my back, his body pressed against my front and his cock swollen and hard, inside me.

I was ravished. I don't have another word for it. He held me against the barn, now wearing nothing but my high heels and he took me, plunging in and out, in and out, like a madman consumed with lust. I whimpered, I cried out, and just before he did, I came, my cry echoing through the woods as I fell limp against him. He was still all dressed. I was nearly naked except for my shoes. I could see the remnants of my clothes strewn on the ground around us.

When we could get our breath back, he pulled away, "Now you know what it was like for the women in those books." he said. I did indeed.

Fortunately, he had more clothes for me in the trunk of his car. We drove back, holding hands as he drove. Both of us smiling. We didn't talk much (and of you know me, you know how rare that is!), and we ended up in bed that afternoon again, for more tender loving. But that afternoon? I'll never forget it.

Oh, and Paul bought the barn.