Charlotte's Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Queen!"

"Relax Juliet, it's dark and nobody can see under the bar," Natasha assured me as I felt another one of the buttons on my jeans pop. "Just a few more to go so your dear sister can do a proper job of letting you know how much we enjoyed your performance this evening."

Charlotte was grinning as I felt her hand sliding under my panties and into my moist folds. I held my mineral water in a death grip and bit my lower lip as I tried not to let the rest of the bar patrons know what was going on.

"How is she, Charlotte?"

"Oh I've missed her, Mistress. So easy to get her going." Charlotte slipped her finger out of my pants and held it up for Natasha to see. It was slick and glistening.

I wanted to crawl under the bar and hide, but no one else seemed to be paying the least bit of attention to us. Just a regular girls night at the bar as far as they were concerned. Except one of the girls had her fly open and was being fingered by the friend sitting next to her.

Natasha leaned over and grabbed Charlotte by the wrist, while the fingers of her other hand continued seductively stroking my thigh. OK, just a regular girls night except one of the girls was being fingered by her friend while a second friend licked the sticky girl-juice off the first friend's finger. Oh, god.

"Do we have to do this here, Miss Natasha?" I realized I sounded a little whiny and wonder if that would get me in any trouble. But I really hadn't expected to be finger-fucked right here at the bar.

"Go ahead and stand up, Juliet. I'm not stopping you. You can probably pretend like you spilled a drink on yourself and maybe make it to the bathroom before anyone sees your fly hanging open." She grinned at me. "Or you can relax and let Charlotte finish the job, at which point I promise I'll button you back up."

"Yes, Miss Natasha." I groaned and took a quick sip of mineral water.

"Yes what, honey?"

"Yes, please finish, Miss Natasha." I felt my face flushing as soon as the words left my mouth.

Natasha said nothing, just tilted her head toward Charlotte.

"Please, dear sister," I said. That probably came out whiny too.

Charlotte smiled and I felt her hand sliding into my moist folds once again. I bit my lip and tried not to cry out as I slid lower in my seat. I had almost forgotten how easily Natasha could have me eating out of her hand -- or coming on her wife's hand as it were in this case.

"May I come now, Miss Natasha?"

"So soon?"

"Y-yes My Queen."

Natasha nodded to Charlotte who just smiled while I jerked and spasmed right there at the bar. Fortunately, I managed to keep my cries down to a single squeak. Oh, fuck. I felt a warmth spreading between my thighs, and I was afraid I might have to pretend I spilled a drink after all.

I was slouched low in my seat, so low that my fingers practically trailed on the floor, as Charlotte brought her middle finger into view. I watched her lick one side, then offer it to Natasha who licked the other side, then finally she popped it into my mouth for me to finish the job. It was a strong taste, but I'm not surprised, it was a strong orgasm.

I had just straightened up, when as promised, Natasha started buttoning my pants. I looked around and no one seemed the wiser. Then from behind the bar, the bartender plopped an entire liter bottle of mineral water in front of me. "On the house, Miss Vargas," he said. "You looked like you could use some more hydration."

"Um, thanks," I said. As I watched him crack the seal on the bottle, I swear he winked at me.

*

Good Morning, Dear Sister

Charlotte

I opened my eyes when I felt the king-sized hotel bed jiggle, and looked over to see Mistress sitting up with her feet on the floor. I seriously will never understand how she can look so good in the morning while the rest of us mortals wake up with bedhead and bloodshot eyes.

I blinked twice and reached my hand out to her as she stood up. She took it and squeezed my fingertips gently before letting go.

"I'm going down to the workout room for a while," she whispered. "You two lazybones can sleep a little longer and then we'll have breakfast, OK?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I watched her naked backside intently as she stepped through the doorway into the living area of our suite to find some clothes. After hearing the main door close and lock, I rolled onto my elbow and peered down at Juliet who was just beginning to stir. She was completely naked like me, but still half covered with the bed sheet.

"Sorry, did we wake you?" I touched her cheek with my fingertips.

Juliet shook her head and reached up to touch me with a similar gesture. "Did I hear Miss Natasha say we should sleep in?"

I nodded my head.

"Wanna fuck instead?" She grinned.

"Don't let Mistress hear you talking like that. You know how she feels about swearing."

Juliet propped herself on her elbow and grinned at me. "So it's OK if I fu-- I mean, make love to her wife, as long as I don't swear while I'm doing it? How about schtupping? Is it OK to say schtupping?" She leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I don't know, you'll have to ask Mistress." I smiled. "But I have my own rules too. And that includes brushing your teeth before you get any more kisses. So go brush, dear schtupp-sister."

Juliet stuck her tongue out at me and rolled over in a huff. She got up from the bed and held her hand out to me. "Come along, Charlotte. I am instituting the fresh breath rule for you too. And maybe a shower rule. Your hair is a sight this morning."

I reached out and pinched Juliet's nipple between my finger and thumb. "So stop lollygagging so we can get back to the schtupping." I dragged her out of the bedroom and into the bathroom by her nipple. She giggled the entire time she traipsed along behind me.

I rinsed the toothpaste out of my mouth and into the sink before turning my gaze to Juliet. She looked splendid. I am always amazed at how thin and wiry she is. Not that I'm very big myself, but that girl is like a rail with muscles. I reached out and stroked her arm.

"What would you say to sharing a shower?" I said. "You know, do our part to conserve water during the drought."

She nodded vigorously, toothbrush still in her mouth, while I started the water and stepped in. I heard Juliet rinsing the toothpaste down the drain and soon she was standing beside me with her lips pressed to mine. She tasted minty.

As I leaned back to wet my hair, her lips migrated to my neck.

"Do you ever take this off?" Juliet's fingers were sliding over the links of my collar as I reached for the shampoo.

"Nope," I said, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist. "It's got a little set-screw in the back so I can get it off in an emergency, but I've never had to use it. It hasn't come off since Mistress put it on. And I don't really want to take it off, it took me like three years to convince her to put it on me."

Juliet took the shampoo from my hand and began lathering me up. "What's it for? So she can drag you around on a leash?"

I stuck my tongue out in a rude gesture. "It's a symbol of our commitment."

Juliet stuck her tongue out and grinned. "What? Like a wedding ring?"

"Sort of." I leaned back to rinse my hair and then did a little dance that placed Juliet under the stream of water. "For us it's a promise from Mistress that she'll always be there to take care of me. And by me wearing it, a promise to always accept her guidance."

"And her schtupping."

"There was always the sex, dear sister." I smiled as I lathered Juliet's hair. "And Mistress has been the dominant one since the very first day. We could still be doing that even without the collar around my neck."

"She really doesn't use it to pull you around on a leash?" Juliet leaned back under the shower head to rinse.

"I suppose she would if I asked her to, but I don't know that she'd be entirely comfortable with it. She really doesn't like doing anything that involves humiliation or degradation."

"But she spanks you?"

I reached around and slapped Juliet on the ass. "I just spanked you, dear sister. Do you feel humiliated? Degraded?"

"Actually, no." She smirked. "I'm feeling pretty turned on right now. Particularly when you call me sister after you do it."

I handed Juliet the bar of soap. "Then lather me up, dear sister, and I promise I'll turn you on some more."

*

The two of us were giggling and grabbing at each others towels as we made our way back to the bedroom. In the process, Juliet's towel came loose and landed on the floor. Mine followed a minute later.

"Tuck a pillow up under your tummy, dear sister." I grinned at Juliet and pushed her over onto the bed. "I don't feel like working too hard this morning."

Juliet positioned herself with her ass up in the air, facing me. She wiggled it back and forth while I gently caressed her cheeks. Her smooth mound was peeking out at me, swollen and flushed, and looking like it was ready for some attention. But I had other things on my mind.

She wiggled again.

"You shouldn't tempt fate, dear sister."

She laughed and wiggled her ass some more.

Slap! "I warned you."

All I got in response was a low moan, almost like a purring, and then more wiggling. I grinned -- what a tease -- she's as bad as I am.

Slap! Now there were two nice pink hand-prints, one adorning each of Juliet's lovely cheeks. I paused to admire my handiwork for a moment before taking Juliet's hips in my hands. She tried to wiggle, but for the most part I held her fast.

I lowered my head and set my sights on her puckered little backdoor. With one swipe of my tongue, the wiggling stopped. With the second swipe, the purring had started up again. With the third swipe, I pressed my finger up against her already dripping pussy and the purring gave way to a single gasp.

I buried my finger deep and Juliet's legs gave out as she fell forward onto the pillow.

"See why I asked you to put a pillow under you?" Slap! Slap! "And why I spent so much time cleaning you down there?"

Juliet purred some more as I lowered my head once again. She wiggled a lot too, but this time I think it was mostly involuntary. She seemed pretty far gone as I tickled her ass with my tongue and her magic bundle of nerves with my finger.

"Ohh -- Mmm -- Gahh," was all she uttered.

I straightened up and gave her two more good slaps on the ass. Besides the pink, there was a little glistening line where my finger had painted her cheeks with her own juices. I smiled as I looked upon my artwork and then lowered my head once again.

"Ohh -- Mmm -- Fuh -- Cuh -- Ming." Juliet was trying to tell me something. I figured that it had something to do with her coming soon, by the way she was shaking and kicking her feet on the mattress, but I wasn't about to let on that I knew what she meant.

I lifted my head for just a moment. "What's that dear sister?" I resumed the attack with gusto, massaging her insides with my finger while forcing her backdoor open with my tongue.

"Fuck!" she shouted into the bed sheets. "Fuck, that feels good."

I raised my head one more time, not to speak -- Juliet was too far gone to comprehend anything I had to say anyway -- but I did want to freshen up the pink that was beginning to fade from her backside. Slap! Slap! Much better. I lowered my head again.

"Oh fuck, Charlotte. I'm -- I'm -- Oh my god. -- Yes! Oh god, yes! Oh, Charlotte. Fuuuck meee." Juliet collapsed into a heap and I fell on top of her, brushing her hair aside and kissing the back of her neck as she lay panting.

"I should really take you over my knee for swearing, Juliet." It was Mistress, the stealth ninja, peering around the doorway, hair in a ponytail and face shiny with sweat. "But I see Charlotte's done a pretty good job already."

I grinned sheepishly. "Yes, Mistress."

She winked at me. "Anyway, I think I need a shower slave after my workout. Come on Juliet."

"Yes, My Queen."

I watched as Mistress tugged Juliet by the nipple all the way to the bathroom. I don't think either one of them stopped giggling the whole way. I flopped onto the bed and began enjoying Juliet's girl-juice as I licked it off my finger. Oh, I've missed her.

*

Making Plans

Natasha

"You girls want to go to the zoo today?" I asked as the waiter scurried off after setting our breakfast plates in front of us. "We should try to do something other than staying in the room and humping like bunnies. We've got to leave the hotel sometime, and there's lots to do out there."

I lifted my arm and made a sweeping gesture to illustrate my point. The girls looked conflicted. I think they had actually planned to hump like bunnies all day.

"Come on girls. It's the world-famous San Diego Zoo. The whole day is my treat. T-shirts, souvenirs, lunch, dinner -- you name it." I could see them starting to come around.

"Miss Natasha, I can't let you do that," Juliet said. "I can pay my own way."

"So can Charlotte. She's got a job. But I like to spoil her, and I'd like to spoil you too. You might as well get used to it if you're going to come home with us."

Charlotte looked at Juliet and then back at me. Her eyes had gone wide. "Juliet's coming home with us, Mistress?"

Juliet looked at me with a not so subtle death glare before turning her gaze back to Charlotte. "I haven't decided yet, Charlotte. I told her I'd think about it."

"Think about what, dear sister?" asked the doe-eyed Charlotte, her lips still slightly parted even after the last word had left her mouth.

I smiled. Charlotte was laying the charm on her, and thick. I knew Juliet would have a hard time saying no to Charlotte. She stood about as much chance as I did in that regard.

"Baby, I asked Juliet if she would consider spending the summer with us, to help you get started in the music business. She's got a lot of contacts, and there's some interesting things coming her way while her band is on hiatus."

Charlotte turned to look at Juliet again. She rested her chin on her hands and looked up at Juliet with those eyes, the same submissive fuck-me eyes that made my insides melt every single time I saw them. I could see the effect on Juliet was the same.

"Will you please come and stay with us?" Charlotte said and batted her lashes. "Mistress has to travel so much for work these days, and -- well -- I do get lonely when she's gone."

I don't know if Charlotte was purposely hamming it up, but if she was, it was definitely an academy award performance. Nothing else needed to be said. Juliet was nodding vigorously and already had Charlotte wrapped up in a big warm embrace. They were both smiling, and I swear I saw a little tear forming in the corner of Juliet's eye.

"Yes," Juliet whispered. "Yes, I'll come stay with you Charlotte."

"Great." I clapped my hands together. "Now that it's settled, Juliet why don't you explain it to Charlotte while I get us some zoo tickets." I pulled out my phone and began tapping and swiping while the girls talked.

"Miss Natasha said you felt stuck and wanted to branch out from your local performances and giving piano lessons to -- how did she put it? -- little brats."

Charlotte grinned and nodded. She knew exactly which specific little brat I had been referring to.

"The band is taking a break for a year so we can all take time to work on our own projects."

Charlotte nodded.

"I've been approached by an old friend from U.C. Irvine and he asked if I wanted to provide the soundtrack to a movie remake he was doing. I've got a lot of freedom on the project, and I thought maybe I could bring you in on it. If you're interested, that is."

Charlotte was grinning and squeezing Juliet so hard I was beginning to wonder if the poor girl could still breathe. "Of course I'm interested." Charlotte laid a series of three quick kisses on Juliet's cheek. "Oh Juliet, thank you. It sounds like a great way to spend the summer."

"Tell her about the living arrangements," I said, and went back to finalizing the order for zoo tickets.

"Yes, Miss Natasha. Charlotte, I can work whenever and wherever I want, and everything will be done via the internet except for three all-day meetings in LA. So, your wife has graciously offered me a place to stay, pending your approval of course."

"Tell her the rest, Juliet."

"Yes, My Queen. Charlotte, do you remember our role-playing game in Mexico when we first met?"

Charlotte nodded, her grin growing wider. Juliet smiled. I smiled. I think we all remembered those days quite fondly.

"Guess what the movie is about, Charlotte."

"Cleopatra?"

"Yes, a remake of the Elizabeth Taylor classic, but with a modern twist. Sort of like Baz Luhrmann's remake of Romeo and Juliet. The working title is Queen of the Nile, and my friend from school is writing and directing it. Based on the success of his other work, I'd say it's going to be a major hit. This will definitely look good on your resumé."

Charlotte was grinning from ear to ear as I tapped confirm on the zoo ticket order and slipped my phone back into my pocket. "And as payment for room and board, Juliet has agreed to be my slave girl for the summer." I smirked while I let that sink in.

"Yes, My Queen."

Charlotte cocked her head and looked at me.

"I'm not actually trading room and board for sexual favors, Charlotte. I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Role-playing baby, like in Mexico. Juliet thinks it'll help her get into the proper mood for the film score. I just think it'll be fun. What do you think?"

"Mistress," Charlotte said. "Are you sure we can't go back to the room and hump like bunnies now?" She and Juliet were both grinning and batting their eyelashes at me.

"You girls are lucky I got us two-day passes." I looked around and caught the waiter's eye. "Check please."

*

Zoo Morning, Zoo Day

Juliet

I had made the mistake of thinking that the evening we spent together at the bar was the first and last time those two would try to get into my pants in public. Boy was I wrong.

We were sitting on the top deck of the Kangaroo Bus, making a circuit around the world-famous San Diego Zoo, when Miss Natasha pulled me up onto her lap. At first I thought it was to make room for Charlotte and get three of us onto a seat designed for two, but then I felt her fingers trailing over my thigh.

Actually the two of them took turns, and each time the touches moved a little higher up and more toward the inside. At one point Natasha actually rested her hand on my crotch and rubbed me through my shorts. Just enough to get me revved up, but of course not enough to finish the job.

Every time we hopped on the bus to get from one side of the park to the other, they had their hands on me. A couple of times I had tried to convince them that we could just walk to the adjacent exhibit, but that never worked. They always insisted there was something better all the way across the map.

"Do we have to take the damn bus again?" I had said. "It's so -- so -- so frustrating."

"We're not in a hurry, are we Juliet?" Miss Natasha said innocently. "That's why I got us the two-day passes. So we could take our time."

I wanted to reach out and grab her by the wrist with my left hand, and Charlotte with my right, and make them finish what they had started. Instead I just clenched my teeth and squirmed. "Yes, My Queen."

Miss Natasha looked at me with that same satisfied smirk, and eventually I just resigned myself to a morning of letting them feel me up through my clothes while I dreamed of orgasms far off over the horizon.

By lunchtime I was so horny that I begged Miss Natasha to please let Charlotte bring me off under the table. I think it was the moment they had been waiting for. They were both grinning at my wantonness, and seemed more than happy to oblige my need for release.