Charlotte's Tangled Web

Story Info
Charlotte gets caught in a web that Kevin must free her from.
2.1k words
4.59
12.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin wiped the sleep from his eyes and glanced at the bedside clock just in time to see the numbers change to 1:00 am. He reached around looking for something that he could use to silence the incessant ringing of his phone. Finally he just resigned himself to the fact that the only way he was going to silence it was to answer the thing.

"This is Kevin," he said as he picked up the phone.

"Kevin! Thank goodness..." he heard a distant soft feminine voice from the other end.

Kevin stifled the groan that almost escaped his lips. He should have known it would be her calling at this hour. Whatever was going on he was certain it wasn't good. Charlotte was true to her namesake, always getting tangled up in something or other, and usually due to some insane plan she was spinning.

"What have you gotten yourself into this time, Charlotte?" Kevin asked roughly.

"Now... no need for that tone, Kevin. Why do you always assume the worst of me?" she asked in a loud sweet voice.

"Because I know you, Charlotte, and a call at this hour from you means nothing but trouble... for me," he stated in just as rough a tone.

"Well... I am not going to say you are right, but I am kind of in a bind here and I need your help." She quickly replied.

"Where are you, Charlotte?" Kevin asked soothingly. Despite the aggravation she caused him, there was no way he could stay mad at her for long. They had known each other since grade school and he was always bailing her out of some mess or other. It was just a fact of life... Charlotte screwed up and Kevin saved the day.

"I'm at my apartment..." she said, "and I need you here as quick as you can get here. I'm really sorry, but I don't have anyone else to call."

"Charlotte, honey, you never have anyone else to call..." he started.

"Kevin, you can lecture me later! Just hurry up and get over here!" she pleaded.

"Fine," he replied abruptly, "I will be there in 15 minutes."

Kevin disconnected the call and jumped out of the bed. He smacked himself in the head as he remembered putting his underclothes in the washing machine earlier. He had forgotten to put them in the dryer before falling asleep, and now on top of everything else he had no underwear. Rummaging through his drawers, he finally settled on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, hoping it would hide the fact that he was running around "commando".

The roads were all but deserted at time of night and thankfully the drive to Charlotte's apartment proved to be uneventful. He pulled into the parking spot next to her car and rushed up the stairs to her third floor apartment. Not wanting to wake any of the neighbors he lightly knocked on the front door and waited patiently.

After a minute of no response, he knocked a little bit louder. Kevin began to worry when there was still no answer after the second round of knocking. He placed his hand on the doorknob and breathed a small sigh of relief when it turned in his hand. Pushing the door open, he slowly stepped into the small apartment.

"Charlotte..." he called out.

"Kevin, thank god! I am in the bedroom," he heard her reply. "Please come back here."

He shut the front door behind him and quickly made his way to her room. The door stood slightly ajar and when he pushed it open, he was greeted with a sight he hadn't expected.

Charlotte was spread eagled on the bed. She was completely nude with her hands and feet bound to the bedposts by some sort of cloth. A blindfold covered her eyes and her cell phone was in her right hand. Kevin took in her naked form and shook his head in disbelief.

"Well, well, well..." he said, "what have we here?"

"Shut up, Kevin and untie me, please..." she pleaded softly.

"I don't know..." he said just as softly, "I kind of like you this way. It keeps you out of trouble."

"Kevin!!!" she said a little louder.

"Speaking of trouble..." he began, "just how did we end up in this position? Or, do I not want to know?"

"If you really must know," she said softly, "I got mixed up with a married guy that had some... desires... that his wife wouldn't fulfill. He tied me up, and just when we were starting his wife called him. The damned son of a bitch just shoved my cell into my hand left me here as he rushed out the door."

"My, my, what a mess you have spun yourself into, Charlotte." Kevin said as he laughed a loud, deep laugh. "I suppose you want me to untie you now."

"Yes, please..." she began to plead again, "I will give you anything you want..."

"Anything..." he said, thinking aloud.

"Yes, anything!" she replied more emphatically.

Kevin stood back and looked her over again. He had known her for almost 20 years, and in that time he had never seen her in the nude. They had teased each other over the years, but nothing had ever come from it. During that time, they had both had numerous failed relationships and always they remained nothing more than playful friends.

His eyes feasted on her nude form, taking in her smooth skin, thick waist and freshly trimmed pubic mound. Her heavy breasts sagged on the sides of her chest, and he loved her puffy areolas and thick nipples. Time had definitely been good to her. Despite some added weight she was still as sexy as she was in high school.

Kevin placed his hand on the inner thigh of her left leg and gently caressed her soft skin. He could feel his cock beginning to stiffen in his sweat pants as his hand crept closer to her sweet box. "Kevin, what are you doing?" Charlotte moaned softly.

"You said... anything... right?" he whispered, as his fingers found her exposed pussy lips.

"Oh my gawd..." she moaned again, "Kevin... are you sure..."

Kevin began tracing her pussy lips with his index finger. He let it penetrate her slightly, and he felt the wetness beginning to form on her inner folds. "I told you... I like you this way..." he whispered, as he pushed his finger further into her moist opening.

"Oh...." She moaned softly.

Kevin left her tied to the bedpost as his fingers begin sliding in and out of her softly. He could feel her pussy walls closing around his fingers as he explored her sex, and her fluids coated his fingers and palm. All the while she thrashed slightly on the bed, her tongue slipping out of her mouth and licking her lips.

He pulled his fingers out of her long enough to pull down his sweat pants and free his now throbbing cock. Quickly he tossed the pants and t-shirt to the side and climbed on to the bed with her.

Charlotte felt him slide onto the bed, positioning his body near her head. She turned her head in his direction and gasped slightly as her lips came into contact with the head of his cock. Parting her lips, she stuck her tongue out and lightly licked the crown of his cockhead.

Kevin moaned slightly, placing one hand behind Charlotte's head and guiding her mouth to his cock. Her lips parted fully as she took his member into her mouth. Kevin guided her slowly until she had taken as much as she could into her mouth. His hands caressed her breasts, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples while she slowly sucked on his cock.

He kept one hand on the back of her head as his other hand slid down her abdomen and once again found her moist pussy lips. Taking her clit between his thumb and forefinger, he gently teased and pulled on it. He savored the feel of her moans around his shaft as he teased her clitoris fast and hard.

They continued in that position for a while, her head bobbing on his shaft and his fingers exploring her pussy. Until she finally released his cock from her mouth and moaned loudly as an orgasm washed over her body. "Oh gawd!" she yelled out, "Fuck me already!"

Kevin wasted no time as he slid between her legs and pushed the tip of his cock against her opening. "You know there is no turning back, right?" Kevin said softly.

"Just do it... please..." she pleaded, "I am yours... always have been... take me already..."

Kevin pushed his cockhead into her moist canal, penetrating her pussy lips and slowly filling her up. Charlotte moaned softly as her pussy lips wrapped around his shaft, as if coaxing him deeper into her sweet sex. Her head thrashed from side to side as he slid in all the way until his balls were pressed against her thick ass cheeks.

"Holy shit!" she moaned, "You feel fucking awesome..."

Kevin just smiled and began slowly fucking her with his long shaft. He wanted to take his time with her, tease her until she couldn't take it anymore and then fuck her hard and fast. This had been a long time coming and he wanted to savor every second of the sweet sexual embrace.

He leaned over and sucked her thick nipples into his mouth as he continued to slowly grind his cock in and out of her. She moaned as he nibbled on her nipples, and his cock was angled just right to slide over her sensitive clitoris with each downward thrust.

Kevin continued to stroke in and out, over and over until the overwhelming need to just pound in and out of her took over. He released the nipple from his mouth and straightened until he was on his knees. He grasped her hips with his hands and lifted her ass slightly off the bed, allowing for better movement and deeper penetration.

Charlotte began yelling loudly as he began to thrust into her with hard, deep strokes. He could feel his long cock slamming into the back of her pussy, hitting her in just the right spot. Her large breasts bounced and waved with the force of each thrust.

He felt his balls begin to get heavy and his cock began to throb as he readied himself to explode. Charlotte's moans and yelling had turned to whimpers of pleasure as he slammed deep into her repeatedly. Her head thrashed about and she fought with the straps binding her, trying to break free to reach out to him.

"Oh... fuck..." she moaned through gritted teeth, "I'm there, baby, I'm sooooo there!"

Kevin thrust deep inside one last time. He held his cock deep in her pussy, feeling her pussy walls massaging his flesh as her fluids gushed out of her shaft and balls. His own orgasm was hanging on the brink as he savored the feel of her cumming on his shaft.

When he finally did cum, he released a long stream of thick cum deep into her pussy. It felt as if he were blowing the head off his cock as jets of cum gushed into her, filling her up completely. The force of his ejaculation causing her to spiral into another orgasm as his shaft throbbed continuously deep inside of her.

As his orgasm began to subside, he pulled out of her slowly. His cock was slick with their combined juices, and was still twitching from his ball draining release. He looked down on Charlotte, who was still shuddering from her own intense orgasms. She looked so sexy, bound like that and his to use.

"You said anything, right?" he asked her softly.

"Oh god, yes... anything..." she quickly replied.

Kevin slid back up her body and positioned his cock at her mouth. She parted her lips slowly, and he slid his cockhead into her mouth. She tasted their combined juices on his still slick shaft and moaned softly.

"We taste good together..." she said softly when he pulled his cock free from her mouth. "Thank you for cumming to my rescue... Now, untie me!"

"Not just yet," he replied wickedly, "I like you in this position, remember? It's going to be a long night. After all, you did spin yourself into one hell of a mess and it will take a long time for me to get it untangled, one precious inch at a time..."

"Oh my..." she whispered softly and was stifled by his cock sliding back between her lips.