Charlottes Ville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,569 Followers

She had even went as far as to flout that fact in my face, I figured later this evening was going to get really interesting indeed. The mall was our first port of call were all three girls made a meal of everything, I did the bloke thing and headed for the coffee shop, sat and read my paper and waited an hour while the girls did what girls do best. With the shopping now done both the girls dumped there now ever expanding wardrobe into the car and went off to see friends while Terri and I drove off into the country.

Every now and then a comment would flutter by, like "thought about tonight yet.?"

She would then steer the conversation straight onto something else, we ended up at the lake it was one of our favorite places, a place we could just look at nature and chill, we hired a boat and spent the afternoon just paddling around the lake, with the heat of the day there wasn't that many people around so she took her blouse off and sat with a bikini top on, to say it was skimpy would be a gross understatement, it must have been one she had brought at the mall that morning. She then slowly started to pull up her skirt.

With a huge smile on her face as she said, "want to see if I have the bottoms on.?"

I smiled and my now hardening penis giving the answer to that away, her skirt was now over her knees and slowly she parted her legs, facing me now was a beautiful sight, Terri was exposing herself, I could clearly see her vagina, the sun caught her juices that were slowly seeping from her very full lips, she moved a hand between her legs and parted those lovely full pink lips, juices oozed slowly down the lips and seeped into her ass, my rock hard penis was now straining to get out of my pants and into her waiting willing vagina.

I had to break the moment, I knew if I didn't do it now I would jump on her bones now and worry about being arrested later. I let my hand fall into the water, scooped up some water out of the lake and splashed her, she gasped with the shock and laughed.

"I have water and I'm not afraid to use it young lady," I said desperately trying to bring us both back from the brink.

Grabbing a scoop full and following suit said, "So do I mister, but your going to get it anyway,"

To anyone watching we must have looked such a strange sight, a stand off in the middle of the lake lasted until almost to the shore then, the temptation was just to much so we both got wet. By the time we got to shore we were both totally soaked through, it wasn't so bad for Terri, she had dry clothes in the car, I was soaked so we decided to head for the club for the rest of the afternoon, I had introduced her to nudism some time back and after her first hesitant steps, she took to it like a duck to water, so much so that we always kept two towels in the boot of the car, just for times like this when we hadn't actually set out to go there.

We had sat and talked about it while we were there once and decided it was best that we kept this part of our lifestyle away from the girls. We weren't ashamed of what we did, we just didn't believe bringing the girls into this lifestyle at the age they were now would ever work, they were teenagers now they knew there own minds and we both knew they had there own lifestyles to carve out for themselves.

We were so engrossed in chilling out at the club, chatting to friends we had there, doing the odd swim and plenty of sunbathing that the odd hour we had intended to be there turned into a lot more than that, so when we did actually notice the time and decided to head off my clothes were now well dry. We hadn't planned to do much once we had got home, mind you that never stopped us suddenly bursting into a hive of activity, be it from getting a barbeque out and dragging the neighbors over, to getting all the girls to dress posh and take them all out to dinner and the theatre for the evening, to just slouching around on the porch with a cold soda, watching the sun go down. Today we had settled on slouching, we had a double lounger, that we were both laying on, the girls had done the rushing in for something to eat and rushed back out again, so the whole evening was ours.

We relaxed, chatted, and best of all hugged and cuddled while we sat around, Terri was getting restless again, I noticed it last night and thought that the sex last evening and even this morning would have eased that tension inside her. She took a breath, it felt to me that she had made a decision and was now going to tell me, what she said not only sucked the air out of me but sent a pain deep into my heart.

"Do you love me?" She said.

I sat across from her and look directly into her eyes, she had never needed to ask that, I told her so many times a day, yet here she was now asking me.

I said "with all my heart,"

Again she paused, then took my hand and laid it across her lower stomach, she then said something that to this day I still hear in my dreams.

"you may not feel anything just yet but if you give it a few more months, she or he will want to kick you back."

I leapt off the couch in shock, "but that's impossible, the doc said,"

Terri interrupted me, "sterile my ass, this is all your doing, are you pleased?"

I would like to say we were both adults that evening, the hell we were, we both cried. I got on the phone and told both the girls to come home, it must have been the tone of my voice, both girls got home within minutes to find us both still crying, once there mum managed to blubber a sentence together, all four of us were crying. Terri went short of full term by two weeks, John jnr was born healthy and screaming his lungs out, both the girls and I left the hospital grinning from ear to ear, they had a baby brother to look after and I had a son.

All three of us knew where we were going that afternoon and that time of day it took us twenty minutes to get there, we pulled off the road and looked at the sign. I looked at the girls, smiled and nodded they both walked up to the sign, after a few minutes we all stood back and admired there handy work.

Welcome to Charlottes Ville population 8,469

markelly
markelly
2,569 Followers
12