Charly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the show Charly and Wayne headed over to the after CMA party, at the Operyland Hotel. Schmoozing with the crowd, they each had a glass of champagne, and gave some small talk with other fellow musicians. They all commented on how nice Charly and Wayne looked, and how cute it was that they dressed alike. Then they gave Charly a hug and congratulated her on her award for Most Promising Female vocalist Of The year. Charly and Wayne said their thank you's, with hugs in return. They finally left the party and a man appeared, and Wayne gave the man his ticket, they waited, and their car was brought to them. The man got out and held the door for Wayne, and then went and grabbed the door for Charly. She said her thank you, and got in and the man made sure Charly was all the way in before he closed the door. Wayne put the car in gear then racing off to the freeway, and headed home. They listened to the after party show on WSM Nashville. They made some small talk amongst themselves. Wayne telling his beautiful wife that he was so proud of his Charly belle, as he turned for a second and winked at her, before turning his head back towards the road. Charly blushed, and said, "I am proud of you too big boy." Then placed her hand upon his thigh, and gave it a squeeze.

Look for the next chapter in the 'Charly' series. Charly and Wayne play, the Tennessee State fair.

12