Charly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charly says, "I love you too, my sis, and my best friend!."

They sat down next to Mike and Wayne and watched the rest of the game, which Memphis State won, 28-14, against East Tennessee. With the game over with, Charly and Wayne were ready to leave. So they hugged Wanda and Mike. Charly promised that in the next few days, she would call Wanda. Then she whispered in her sisters ear, that she has a surprise planned for Wayne. And that she would tell her in the next few days. Then she gave her younger sister a huge hug, and again said, "I love you, always."

"I love you too, and I'm so proud of you, my famous sis," said Wanda.

Then Charly hugged her older brother Mike, and told him, "I love you!."

Mike says, "I love you too, my dear sis."

Then Wayne and Wanda hugged each other, and Wayne and Mike shook hands. Then Wanda and Mike were off. Wayne could see the lonesome look on his beautiful wife's face, so he put his arm around her and gave her a huge hug. Then told her, "I love you."

With tears in Charly's eyes, she says, "I love you too, handsome." She then wiped her eyes, and they were off.

They headed back to the bus where they were greeted by Ben, the bus driver. Who told Charly that she is awesome! Charly hugged Ben and said, "thank you. I don't know if I say that often enough, but I'm sayin' it now. Thank you so much, for everything!"

Ben smiles and says, "my pleasure, Charly."

Then Charly and Wayne headed to the middle of the bus, where Charly excused herself to the bathroom. Then came back to the couch with Wayne. Just as she was about to put her head on his shoulder, he says, "hold that thought honey, I seem to have the same idea."

Then he disappeared into the bathroom. When he came out he found Charly sitting on the couch waitin' for him to return. Once he neared the couch, Charly speaks up and says, "com'ere big boy." Motioning him to sit on the couch next to her. Which he does. Offering his beautiful wife his arm. Charly places her head on Wayne's chest, and her arm around him and her feet up behind her on the couch. A short distance later, Ben maneuvered Charly's bus into her driveway, letting Charly and Wayne off. Charly and Wayne exited the bus and again thanked Ben.

Ben says, "always my pleasure, Charly."

Charly smiled at Ben, and left with Wayne. Wayne grabs the house key from his pocket, and unlocks the door, ushering Charly inside. When they arrived inside, Charly places her purse on the table next to the door, as Wayne shuts the door behind him. After a few minutes of bein' in the house, Charly heard something. Something like a meow. She then speaks up, "is that a cat?, we don't have a cat."

Wayne says, "hold on, lemmie go check, you stay here a minute."

"OK," says Charly, a little concerned.

Wayne appears in the living room. and says, "I'm in here darlin."

Charly followed Waynes voice, and ended up in the living room where Wayne was standing in front of the couch holding a baby kitten. Charly looked at Wayne with a puzzled look on her face.

Then Wayne said, "this is for you," as he held the kitten in his hands, out to his darling wife. Charly reached her arms to the baby kitten, and took him in her arms. Then said to Wayne, "why?, how?."

Wayne says, "well I've had him at your mother and dads house for the last 3 days, and while we were at the game today, with Wanda and Mike, your mom dropped him off here, and set everything up for us. The box is in the laundry room, and his bed is obviously over there, and he's got his dishes in the kitchen, a few toys, and now all he needs is some love."

"OK," says Charly, "now ya still haven't told me why," she continued.

"Well it is kind of a joke."

"A joke?," replied Charly.

"Yes, a joke," replied Wayne. "When we make love, you mewl like a baby kitten."

Charly's face totally blushed. Then Wayne says, "you like him?"

"Well, I don't know what to say, Wayne."

"Just give him a name," said Wayne.

Charly thought for a minute, then says, "his name is Lucky, cause I'm so lucky to have a man like you in my life."

"And I'm lucky to have you, too honey," said Wayne.

Wanye grabs Charly's shoulders and run his hands down her arms, and pulls her close to him and says, "I love you, and I am in love with you, forever, Charly Belle." He then gives Charly a huge kiss upon her blush colored lips. Charly, then breaks the kiss and says, "make love to me, right here, right now. Meet me on the couch big boy." As she sat on the couch, and gave the cushion a pat next to her shapely posterior. She set Lucky in her lap for a minute, before he got down and ran off to his little bed in the corner. Wayne just arched an eyebrow, and said, "ya think there is enough room on the couch for us two?"

"We seem to fit together quite nicely this afternoon, honey," said Charly. As she leaned up on her feet and kissed her handsome husband full on the mouth, and gave him her tongue to suck on, which he excepted.

Wayne stripped himself of his jersey, and Charly of hers. His hands roaming her torso, caressing the sides of her breasts. Which left Charly mewling like a kitten. Wayne speaks up and says, "ya like that huh?"

Charly says, "uh huh!"

And just as she said that, Lucky appeared at their sides, and began mewling. Both Charly and Wayne laughed, and petted the cat on the head. Charly then says, "when we're upstairs, let's keep the door closed, huh?"

Wayne just laughed, but then agreed. Charly then reached around her back and unhooked her bra, and tossed it onto the floor. Wayne just groaned, and dove for her. Charly placed her arms around her handsome husband, and Wayne placed his tongue under her nipple and his mouth closed around the top and he began to suck wildly. He then switched breasts, and began sucking again.

Charly ran her fingers through the hair on Wayne's head, then said, "kiss me, big boy."

Wayne stooped sucking her breasts and replaced his mouth with his hands, but leaned up and kissed his wife, waving his tongue inside Charly's mouth for her to suck on. For a few minutes, they sucked on each others tongues. Then kissed once more, before Charly pushed Wayne back down on the couch, and positioned herself upon his flag pole, then letting herself get used to him, she bent down and kissed him upon his lips, with her breasts against his broad chest. Wayne couldn't take it anymore, he finally began driving himself inside her. He then rolled Charly underneath him, and without missing a beat he continued to thrust inside Charly's rich darkness. Charly tilted her head back and began mewling like a baby kitten, with Wayne kissing and nipping her neck along the way to her breasts, which he began so suckle again. Bathing and nipping her nipples, then suckling again. Charly tilted her head back further, as her taut body went stiff, and then began to quiver in mini orgasms. Wayne then went stiff inside her rich darkness, and burst forth his seed inside her. Which sent Charly spiraling into ripples of orgasms again. Then upon settling down, they noticed Lucky sitting on the floor beside the couch, looking up at Charly and Wayne. They both laughed and said in unison, "the bedroom door is definitely closed." Charly then grabbed the blanket off the couch, that they had used earlier, and placed it over her and Wayne, as he got behind her and placed his arms around his beautiful wife. Charly leaned against his chest, before saying, " I love you, so much."

Wayne hugged his beautiful wife closer to him, and kissed the side of her cheek, and said, "I love you too sweetness."

Charly schooched over toward Wayne a little more then patted the couch in front of her chest, and let Lucky, her new kitten sleep there with her and Wayne.

Look for the next chapter in the 'Charly' series where Charly decides to surprise Wayne with a new gift.. but it's actually Charly that gets an even bigger surprise.